PDA

View Full Version : Wow..The Revolution is spreading..

StateofTrance
12-07-2007, 01:42 PM
I just came back home from university and saw RP signs in and around my apartment building and parking ..This is a shock to me. I don't even know these people.

MusoSpuso
12-07-2007, 01:44 PM
I just came back home from university and saw RP signs in and around my apartment building and parking ..This is a shock to me. I don't even know these people.

Oh but you do my friend. They are Ron Paul supporters. No matter where I go or who I meet, I more or less know what kind of a person they are if they support Ron Paul.

That's why I think a www.ronpaulmatchmaker.com would do so well :D

shepburn
12-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Oh but you do my friend. They are Ron Paul supporters. No matter where I go or who I meet, I more or less know what kind of a person they are if they support Ron Paul.

That's why I think a www.ronpaulmatchmaker.com would do so well :D

haha! ronpaulmatchmaker! that is a great idea. Imagine not fighting with your significant other over Paulitics?

(luckily I already have a lady who loves Paul as much as I do) :)

sgrooms
12-07-2007, 01:54 PM

same thing happened on my block

rollingpig
12-07-2007, 01:55 PM
how about paulharmony.com?

RonPaulCult
12-07-2007, 01:57 PM
I have been in Europe for the last three months and I am coming home next week. I can not WAIT to see how how far the message has spread.

RonPaulFTFW
Its not just a bunch of "nuts" on the internet.

It's normal people.

The Revolution is here.

Stealth
haha! ronpaulmatchmaker! that is a great idea. Imagine not fighting with you significant other over Paulitics?

(luckily I already have a lady who loves Paul as much as I do) :)

that would get press! the first presidential matchmaking site.

hard@work
12-07-2007, 02:06 PM

Don't forget ... the Revolution really begins the day Ron Paul is or is not elected president in the general election.

;)

JPFromTally
12-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Three people have cars in the parking lot outside my office with bumper stickers. Mind you this is not a big office complex, perhaps 30-40 cars in the lot. I don't know who these people are.

SwooshOU
12-07-2007, 02:14 PM
A friend at work asked me if I put up a Ron Paul sign at a prominent intersection in our city. I didn't. Needless to say, we are everywhere.

drednot
12-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Just two days ago somebody put up a big Ron Paul banner on the train overpass above my road to work. (I live in Santa Clara, CA)

I'm also seeing an increasing number of bumper stickers. (Not counting my own)

maxbish
12-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Don't forget ... the Revolution really begins the day Ron Paul is or is not elected president in the general election.
;)

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick a$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum" :cool:

thehighwaymanq
12-07-2007, 02:25 PM
I saw a Ron Paul 2008 Bumper Sticker today at a car while leaving my High School. The tide is turning!

www.ronpaul2008.com

!!!

azminuteman
12-07-2007, 02:27 PM
I saw a Ron Paul 2008 Bumper Sticker today at a car while leaving my High School. The tide is turning!

www.ronpaul2008.com

!!!

You're in high school???

Will you be eligible to vote in the General Election and what are you doing to help our guy get elected?

Mark Rushmore
12-07-2007, 02:30 PM
You're in high school???

Will you be eligible to vote in the General Election and what are you doing to help our guy get elected?

No offense, but that sounds freakishly like:

You're not in the party?

Where are your papers!

LibertyEagle
12-07-2007, 02:34 PM
"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick a$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum" :cool:

:D

dsentell
12-07-2007, 02:38 PM
He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!