PDA

View Full Version : Trump to feature Bill Clinton's victims in TV spots

Smitty
03-18-2016, 08:58 AM
http://freebeacon.com/politics/rape-pac-aims-to-give-silenced-victims-a-platform-to-tell-their-story/

excerpt:

Rape Accountability Project for Education PAC, also known as RAPE PAC, plans to put victims in both television and radio ads that will shed light on how the Clintons worked to silence and destroy women that accused the former president of rape.

euphemia
03-18-2016, 09:14 AM
This is a very bad idea.

CaptUSA
03-18-2016, 09:19 AM
So, this is Roger Stone - not Trump - so the thread title is misleading, but I'm not sure it matters.

How many PACs does Roger Stone have, anyway?!

Petar
03-18-2016, 09:20 AM
This is a very bad idea.

If by "bad" you mean "wonderful", then yes, you are 100% correct.

Smitty
03-18-2016, 09:20 AM
I don't think so. One big hurdle Trump has to get over is the feminists who blindly follow Hillary.

Feminists don't like rapists.

Ronin Truth
03-18-2016, 09:40 AM
Seem very reasonable to me, since Hillary has always been the prime enabler of Bubba.

timosman
03-18-2016, 09:41 AM
This is a very bad idea.

Please explain.

hankrichter12
03-18-2016, 09:49 AM
I don't think so. One big hurdle Trump has to get over is the feminists who blindly follow Hillary.

They don't like rapists when they are SWM and Conservative, otherwise, it's all good. I'm not saying they shouldn't do the ads, it probably will change a few women's minds, but look at all the rapes in Germany, Sweden, UK, etc, they don't care because it's not SWM Conservatives doing it.

euphemia
03-18-2016, 10:17 AM
I think this is old news. Very sad, and Hillary's reprehensible, and we get that. It's dirty laundry and gossip.

timosman
03-18-2016, 10:20 AM
I think this is old news. Very sad, and Hillary's reprehensible, and we get that. It's dirty laundry and gossip.

So you are saying it won't stick.

euphemia
03-18-2016, 10:22 AM
It's not that it won't stick. It stuck already for most of us, but it won't stick with the target audience. Who are they trying to convince?

enhanced_deficit
03-18-2016, 06:26 PM
Seem very reasonable to me, since Hillary has always been the prime enabler of Bubba.

Hillary had condemned Billy's treatment of women and deaths of children in Iraq/Libya/Syria. She also disowned Obama after drone attacks killed many children.

She is a stand up politician. Hillary is not a light weight.

invisible
03-18-2016, 06:33 PM
Hillary had condemned Billy's treatment of women and deaths of children in Iraq/Libya/Syria. She also disowned Obama after drone attacks killed many children.

She is a stand up politician. Hillary is not a light weight.

No, not at all. Just ask people like Vince Foster and Barry Seal.

dannno
03-18-2016, 06:56 PM

They tend to be ok with rapists who are Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-yWDD69R0s