PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Green Daily: Clinton's remarks on coal dangerous

presence
03-17-2016, 09:37 AM
Clinton's remarks on coal dangerous (http://www.bgdailynews.com/opinion/our_opinion/clinton-s-remarks-on-coal-dangerous/article_14fdfa58-985a-59fe-88ea-b599a33f82e3.html)Bowling Green Daily News-49 minutes ago

Ronin Truth
03-18-2016, 10:02 AM
Did Clinton forget where she was and get her campaign stop pandering speeches out of whack and sequence?

euphemia
03-18-2016, 10:07 AM
Time to swoop in and pick up those voters.

Anti Federalist
03-18-2016, 10:11 AM
Because we’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business. - Hillary Clinton

This is exactly, almost word for word, what I was told by Bill Fox, Director of National Marine Fisheries at a NOAA meeting back in 1991 I believe.

"My job is to put half of you guys out of work."

"Guys" meaning commercial fishermen.

If there was any justice in this world, tin pot petty tyrants and bureaucrats issuing fatwas such as this, that put thousands of people out of work and cost millions more, millions of dollars in unneeded costs, would be run out of town on a rail.

ghengis86
03-18-2016, 10:20 AM
This is exactly, almost word for word, what I was told by Bill Fox, Director of National Marine Fisheries at a NOAA meeting back in 1991 I believe.

"My job is to put half of you guys out of work."

"Guys" meaning commercial fishermen.

If there was any justice in this world, tin pot petty tyrants and bureaucrats issuing fatwas such as this, that put thousands of people out of work and cost millions more, millions of dollars in unneeded costs, would be run out of town on a rail.

That's being far too kind. When lives are literally destroyed by the millions by treasonous bastards, some good, strong rope and a tall tree or lamppost sends a better message.

But, we've been sold down river a long time ago and now we're left scrounging for scraps. Pure evil.

ghengis86
03-18-2016, 10:26 AM
Did Clinton forget where she was and get her campaign stop pandering speeches out of whack and sequence?

No. She just forget to elaborate that her plan is to saddle these poor coal miners with tens of thousands in federally backed studen loans, so they can get educated at a liberal university. That way, her Wall Street crony banks get more debt slaves, the poor coal miners get indoctrinated with progressive, dependent philosophy and she expands the welfare/FSA with debt serfs working at Starbucks with useless degrees and reliance on government for subsistence.

Anti Federalist
03-18-2016, 01:42 PM
That's being far too kind.

If I wrote what I really think...

Tywysog Cymru
03-18-2016, 02:01 PM
The remnants of the Kentucky Democratic Party really wish she didn't say that.

This was pretty stupid of her to say. I know she can write off Kentucky and West Virginia, but there are a lot of coal miners in Virginia and Pennsylvania, and this gives them yet another reason to show up to vote in November.

oyarde
03-18-2016, 04:14 PM
The Dems are declaring war on cheap electric in the US which oppresses the poor who they pretend to care about .They are scum of the earth .