PDA

View Full Version : Rubio’s Exit Leaves Trump With an Open Path to 1,237 Delegates

openfire
03-17-2016, 06:55 AM
Here are some ways the Republican nominating contest could unfold. Try adjusting the sliders to see how the outcomes change. Each line in the chart represents one possible outcome.

There is a cool widget on this page that allows you to play with the percentages for each candidate and see the corresponding delegate scenarios. Check it out at the link below:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/16/upshot/trump-cruz-kasich-republican-delegate-lead.html

Jan2017
03-17-2016, 07:03 AM
The Trump bribe of Ben Carson with a federal post in exchange for a timely endorsement (which gets retracted by Ben after Florida votes) -
maybe The Don can get a little time behind bars before the election ?

Either way now, damage is well done, and the electoral college map look like a barren tundra for the GOP, but that was Bill Clinton's plan all along.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-17-2016, 08:05 AM
The Trump bribe of Ben Carson with a federal post in exchange for a timely endorsement (which gets retracted by Ben after Florida votes) -
maybe The Don can get a little time behind bars before the election ?

Either way now, damage is well done, and the electoral college map look like a barren tundra for the GOP, but that was Bill Clinton's plan all along.

It's a matter of clear record that Trump said nothing had been offered at that conference.

If you keep repeating something, it doesn't make it true. It just makes you look spoiled. I want, I want, I want it to be true.

Ronin Truth
03-17-2016, 09:13 AM
Didn't Trump pretty much already have that, BEFORE Rubio's exit? :confused: