PDA

View Full Version : Trump a Bad President for only four years - Ben Carson

Jan2017
03-16-2016, 01:16 PM
Ben Carson said on Monday that even if Donald Trump turned out to be a lousy president, he’ll only be in office for four years.

"We haven't hammered out all the details," Carson said when pressed on whether he had been promised a Cabinet post or something else.
"I'm not going to reveal any details about it right now because all of this is still very liquid.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/ben-carson-donald-trump-220754

Trump is gonna be crapping in his Adult Depends . . .
first Chris Christie attaches himself to Duhnald for a temporary loss of momentum,
and now Carson is a whistle-blower alluding to Trump breaking even more election laws with bribes.

francisco
03-16-2016, 01:18 PM
OP:

can't see any quote or link in your post, just your comment

Jan2017
03-16-2016, 01:18 PM
OP:

can't see any quote or link in your post, just your comment sheet browser . . . should be fixed

CPUd
03-16-2016, 01:20 PM
Yeah, you need to paste that as plaintext, this is what it looks like with the dark theme:

http://i.imgur.com/OtSlPyJ.png

Jan2017
03-16-2016, 01:27 PM
Yeah, you need to paste that as plaintext, this is what it looks like with the dark theme:

http://i.imgur.com/OtSlPyJ.png

Well, I changed font color to automatic to help the black background . . . from linked article

Ben Carson said on Monday that even if Donald Trump turned out to be a lousy president, he’ll only be in office for four years.

"We haven't hammered out all the details," Carson said when pressed on whether he had been promised a Cabinet post or something else.
"I'm not going to reveal any details about it right now because all of this is still very liquid."

francisco
03-16-2016, 01:45 PM
I thought that this comment on the politico article was apt:

Terry Herrington · Works at Wells Fargo

Ben Carson is doing the impossible by making it look like any blithering idiot can be a brain surgeon.

Like · Reply · 59 · Mar 14, 2016 6:14pm

jmdrake
03-16-2016, 01:58 PM
Way to go Ben! Take down the Trumpster a notch or two on your way out in your own loveable bumbling way "Did I do that" way! Ben Carson will be remembered as the Steve Erkell of presidential politics. "Did I do that?"

Joeinmo
03-16-2016, 02:10 PM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/ben-carson-donald-trump-220754

first Chris Christie attaches himself to Duhnald for a temporary loss of momentum,
and now Carson is a whistle-blower alluding to Trump breaking even more election laws with bribes.

Nope..it's very legal, an advisor is not a position in government, all that Carson said is that he would be an advisor

klamath
03-16-2016, 02:14 PM
Nope..it's very legal, an advisor is not a position in government, all that Carson said is that he would be an advisor

We haven't hammered out all the details," Carson said when pressed on whether he had been promised a Cabinet post or something else.
"I'm not going to reveal any details about it right now because all of this is still very liquid

Jan2017
03-16-2016, 02:22 PM

Except . . . what Trump said at debate about Ben and Dept. of Education . . .
pivoting to the Ben endorsement when asked by CNN Jake Tapper about Common Core and all of Ben Carson"s "terrific" ideas
after they met for over an hour.

And Ben was asked about Cabinet post . . . but it's a fluid situation. two years jail for Trump, since voluntary willful . . .
we'll find the statute Trump can be prosecuted for soon enough

Donald Trump thinks Ben Carson is an education expert. Oy vey.

You thought Ben Carson was an expert in neurosurgery, because he is, well, a world-renowned neurosurgeon. But, it turns out,
he is also an education expert, or so says Donald Trump, who just welcomed Carson’s endorsement for the Republican presidential nomination and declared that Carson was going to help him with education issues because he knows so much about them.

At a news conference on Friday, Trump said that he spent some time talking with Carson and was pleasantly surprised to learn how much he knows about education.
“I was most impressed with his views on education. It’s a strength. It’s a tremendous strength,” he said. So Carson is “going to be involved with us,” particularly on health and education.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/03/11/donald-trump-thinks-ben-carson-is-an-education-expert-oy-vey/

luctor-et-emergo
03-16-2016, 02:51 PM

“the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.”

KEEF
03-16-2016, 03:10 PM
Trump a Bad President for only four years - Ben Carson

... and with that line of thinking, death cannot be that bad either since the actual dying part shoul only take enough time for the brain to stop receiving oxygen for a prolonged period of time.

jmdrake
03-16-2016, 04:53 PM
Except . . . what Trump said at debate about Ben and Dept. of Education . . .
pivoting to the Ben endorsement when asked by CNN Jake Tapper about Common Core and all of Ben Carson"s "terrific" ideas
after they met for over an hour.

And Ben was asked about Cabinet post . . . but it's a fluid situation. two years jail for Trump, since voluntary willful . . .
we'll find the statute Trump can be prosecuted for soon enough

Donald Trump thinks Ben Carson is an education expert. Oy vey.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/03/11/donald-trump-thinks-ben-carson-is-an-education-expert-oy-vey/

All things considered, Ben Carson going from being a failing student from the projects to being a brain surgeon means he probably does have some good ideas about how to help inner city kids succeed scholastically.

jmdrake
03-16-2016, 04:56 PM
... and with that line of thinking, death cannot be that bad either since the actual dying part shoul only take enough time for the brain to stop receiving oxygen for a prolonged period of time.

Well hopefully this country can survive the next 4 to 8 years because, unless I'm missing something, the next president regardless of who he or she may be is going to really really suck. Not that the last 3 to 5 didn't really really suck. But we're talking apocalyptic level suckage.

Jan2017
03-16-2016, 05:03 PM
We haven't hammered out all the details," Carson said when pressed on whether he had been promised a Cabinet post or something else.
"I'm not going to reveal any details about it right now because all of this is still very liquidI know . . . it is very damning isn't it (?)

Trump and Carson working on the details of the bribe . . . Trump wanted Ben to endorse immediately so he could announce it at the debate in Miami.

KEEF
03-16-2016, 05:13 PM
Well hopefully this country can survive the next 4 to 8 years because, unless I'm missing something, the next president regardless of who he or she may be is going to really really suck. Not that the last 3 to 5 didn't really really suck. But we're talking apocalyptic level suckage.
And like what the current front runner always says, "If you are going to suck, you might as well suck HEWWWG!"

erowe1
03-16-2016, 05:43 PM

Where is the source for this?

kahless
03-16-2016, 06:32 PM

How many more threads are your going to create for moveon.org for this interview?

As discussed in the other thread the headline misrepresents what Carson said. This was part of him speaking without a break in a very long discussion with Malzberg. Here is the last bit of what he actually said for the benefit of the Trump naysayers and in context..

Now we are in a situation where Progressives get 2 to 4 Supreme Court picks we will have lost big time. The way I look at it is even if Donald Trump turns out not to be such a great president, which I don't think is the case, I think he's going to surround himself with really good people, but even if he didn't, we're only looking at four years as opposed to multiple generations and perhaps the loss of the American dream forever,"