PDA

View Full Version : cnn or go.cnn.com Rubio concession speech on now!

xRonPaulholic
03-15-2016, 06:19 PM
I figured you folks may enjoy watching this guy wither!

It hasnt been as good as I hoped so far, mostly the same blather and talking points.

Edit: Finally conceded! Then immediately invoked Biblical schedule, and then more stories of family hardship.

Edit 2: Picking up steam by talking up America and opportunity. To be fair, not a bad ending, until associating himself with King David.

Mr.NoSmile
03-15-2016, 06:24 PM
Wow. The golden boy, the savior of the GOP with his Oscar-winning State of the Union response has bowed out to the businessman with the bad hair day. Interesting times we're in, particularly for those who are Republicans as their establishment candidates topple like bowling pins.

sparebulb
03-15-2016, 06:28 PM
Now Marco can go about his secret life of cruising public parks at night with his "friend" and listening to Ricky Martin tapes.

Buh bye, Marco.

Unknown.User
03-15-2016, 06:34 PM

03-15-2016, 06:34 PM
Bye bye little Marco.

TheTexan
03-15-2016, 06:48 PM
Nice! One of Trump's biggest campaign promises so far is that he's going to win, he seems to be a man of his word so far

openfire
03-15-2016, 07:01 PM
One last time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k

The moment his campaign died... Priceless!

xRonPaulholic
03-15-2016, 07:12 PM
One last time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k

Thanks for that! I missed that debate and had wondered what Trump meant when he talked about CC destroying Marco.

I have to say, however, I feel let down after seeing that. It was nowhere near the destruction I hoped for, and CC didn't make the strong hits until the end with the voting record. Marco seemed to land some hits to him as well, but apparently the media spun it a certain way and that became the perception. I was hoping for much more obliteration, and the "deer in the headlights" which Trump had called it.

What a shame Rand hadn't stayed in to be able to at least spread the message, with the talking time he'd be getting now.