PDA

View Full Version : video shows "anti-Trump" crowd was more violent than media is reporting

Valli6
03-15-2016, 08:51 AM
These people aren't sure what they are there to protest. Just screaming about anything. Blocked an ambulance too, but media is only talking about the old Trump supporter that punched someone and implies that it's one of many, many incidents. I actually heard someone try to appear even-handed by saying - "You know, some of the violence that is occurring is coming from the Trump protestors." :rolleyes:
Was there any statement about how many (if any?) were arrested?

video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153987414591552&id=841851551&refid=52&__tn__=C

cajuncocoa
03-15-2016, 09:32 AM
These people aren't sure what they are there to protest. Just screaming about anything. Blocked an ambulance too, but media is only talking about the old Trump supporter that punched someone and implies that it's one of many, many incidents. I actually heard someone try to appear even-handed by saying - "You know, some of the violence that is occurring is coming from the Trump protestors." :rolleyes:

video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153987414591552&id=841851551&refid=52&__tn__=C
My husband had CNN on last night. They were talking about both sides.

Valli6
03-15-2016, 09:42 AM

What happened on the Trump side - other than the one guy who punched someone? Besides that single incident, I haven't heard anything, only the implications.

cajuncocoa
03-15-2016, 10:12 AM
What happened on the Trump side - other than the one guy who punched someone? Besides that single incident, I haven't heard anything, only the implications.Basically, they're saying a lot of inflammatory rhetoric which (in my opinion) is not in itself a reason to erupt into violence, but the point is, they did talk about the violence of the Sanders/MoveOn crowd...that they were "encouraged" to go there and "start trouble."

hankrichter12
03-15-2016, 10:21 AM

Anyone bothers to look into this knows it is the anti-Trump crowd that is instigating everything, they are being funded and organized by outfits like moveon.org.

Funny how people on this board saw all the lies the media told with Ron, but now suddenly everyone considers these same news sources and news pundits to be gospel. Good Post

CaptUSA
03-15-2016, 10:31 AM

Of course. What is important is not that they talk about it as a bad or good thing or which side they choose, but that they talk about it. That's all that matters for people to pick a side and fight over it. Once it is a controversy, they can continue to reap the benefits.

robert68
03-15-2016, 11:01 AM
All Trump has to do to have no real disturbances inside or outside of his rallies is use a private venue for them. He doesn’t because it would cost more and he wants a circus.

Danke
03-15-2016, 11:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepGO6HqL3o&ebc=ANyPxKpH8Fx91zDeoEbUbnw6PacuDNpQwWpDbRR5pQo1VH MpFFGoKUrK7oG7H9GUDr6pz6lvfXtxJobRkI6vq3ubNjsOWXnf gQ

Valli6
03-15-2016, 12:13 PM
I had cnn on for a while, too and what I heard was an attempt to suggest that “both sides” bear some of the blame and they just kept showing the video of the older man punching the young guy (who, by the way, chose to enter a Trump rally specifically to cause trouble, and was yelling, cursing & giving everyone the fingers.)

One guy punching an obnoxious kid is foolish on his part, but it is not on the same level as a vicious mob of a thousand or so, organized and funded by professionals, who’s sole intention was to encourage hatred and shut down the opposition. What positive results has this behavior resulted in? This is not free speech, it's agressive behavior and you can't blame Trump for anyone else's behavior.

Unless there are some other violent acts by Trump supporters, it’s a lie to say they are equally guilty. Charges should be filed against the organizations that orchestrated this riot. Bernie Sanders needs to publicly admit it was wrong and tell his supporters not to engage in behavior like this. These people incited a riot and if it wasn’t Trump in first place, they’d likely still pull the same crap - even if it were Rand Paul.

Has anyone forgotten how frequently the media was demanding apologies from Ron Paul for the behavior of “his supporters” (i.e. non-PC comments by a ghost-writer on some decades-old newsletter, fake anti-Chinese video made by Jon Huntsman’s daughter, booing Dick Cheney…. Remember how much time the media devoted to shaming Ron Paul and us, over those bits of nothingness? - Yet they won't call out leftists for inciting an actual riot!

(Also, I don't buy the "violent rhetoric" BS. That's what Glenn Beck used against Ron Paul in 2008, and later the left used it against the tea partiers. It's not an excuse for someone else behavior. "He made me..")

Jan2017
03-15-2016, 12:25 PM
I dunno . . . the media won't play this out good for Trump

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/bloodondonshands01a_zpsln7igklg.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/bloodondonshands01a_zpsln7igklg.jpg.html)

dannno
03-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Ya I was watching the ultra-lefty Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore last night and he was talking about it.. At first he made the old Trump supporter look really bad, like he just wanted to punch the guy because he was black - and then he said, "If he comes back here, we might have to kill him!!" and made it sound like he wanted to lynch him or something.. But then they let it slip that the old guy was claiming that the black guy was hitting people, but sorta just skipped over it like it wasn't a big deal.. That's when I changed the channel.

Dr.3D
03-15-2016, 12:33 PM
I suspect George Soros is the one who is behind all of the trouble at Trump rallies.