PDA

View Full Version : National Review: White, working class communities "morally indefensible, deserve to die".

Anti Federalist
03-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Just so you know what the elites think really think of you.

Had enough yet?

Had a whole nation and the world's largest, most productive and innovative economy stolen right from under your noses, and, now, how dare you complain about it?

Fuck off and die.

And you know what is so lulzworthy, what has me laughing out loud with gallows humor as this whole sick charade plays out?

Trump is touted as the savior, when he is one of the elites that did this to you.

National Review: White Working Class Communities ‘Morally Indefensible… They Deserve to Die’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/12/national-review-white-working-class-communities-morally-indefensible-they-deserve-to-die/

This article first appeared in The Daily Caller:

National Review’s Kevin Williamson believes Donald Trump’s appeals to the white working class are “immoral” because that demographic’s way of life deserves to die out.

In a featured article for the prestigious conservative journal entitled “The FatherFuhrer,” Williamson seeks to rebut criticism that he and other conservatives don’t articulate any policies that would appeal to Trump’s blue collar supporters.

Williamson, a long-time critic of The Donald, essentially agrees that he doesn’t support any policies or rhetoric directly tailored to the working-class — particularly about jobs being taken by outsourcing and immigration — because it would be wrong to do so.

“It is immoral because it perpetuates a lie: that the white working class that finds itself attracted to Trump has been victimized by outside forces,” the NR roving correspondent writes. “[N]obody did this to them. They failed themselves.”

He then goes on to make the conclusion that it’s great these communities are dying out because they have a warped morality and are a dead weight on the economy.

“The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible,” the conservative writer says. “The white American under-class is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin. What they need isn’t analgesics, literal or political. They need real opportunity, which means that they need real change, which means that they need U-Haul. If you want to live, get out of Garbutt [a blue-collar town in New York.]”

Anti Federalist
03-13-2016, 02:20 PM
selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles.

Heroin supplied by a "liberated" Afghanistan, with poppies growing under US force's protection.

And when it comes to soldier sniffing, that National Review fishwrap is second to none.

AZJoe
03-13-2016, 05:36 PM
The Biweekly Standard Bearer of the Neocon Elite exposes their true contempt for working class Americans.

We are witnessing early spastic death throes of the Neoconservative power elitists.

Anti Federalist
03-13-2016, 07:10 PM
//

DamianTV
03-13-2016, 08:31 PM
United Bizarro World of America

- Honesty is Dishonest
- Poverty is Money
- War is Peace
- Sickness is Health
- Innocence is Guilt
- Stupidity is Wisdom

I swear everything that comes out of the neocons verbal diarrhea holes is the exact opposite of normalcy. Truth really is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

oyarde
03-13-2016, 09:30 PM
" white working class " ..... " selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles " . People buy this publication ?

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 09:45 PM
I'm not seeing the problem with the article (other than its crassness).

Trump's "working class" (i.e. social security disability abusing, doing nothing, inner city ghetto rat imitating) constituency must change or die.

...or elect somebody to kill us all so they don't have to change, which is apparently their preference.

Southron
03-13-2016, 09:58 PM
The fake-right is exposing itself more every day. They really hate us even more than I realised.

Dianne
03-13-2016, 10:23 PM
So after this, if you don't believe these globalist fake republicans are drinking the kool-aid; I don't know what more to say.

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 10:39 PM
The fake-right is exposing itself more every day. They really hate us even more than I realised.

They're worse than the "left," because they think they're on the right, conservatives.

Ha

...I like to see my enemies, face to face.

These people are a bunch of backstabbers - Glenn Beck.

juleswin
03-13-2016, 10:45 PM
Reading the headline, you would actually think that the national review writer wants white people to die. But reading the article, you will see that he is talking about communities that "is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles"

I sure hope something better rises out of those communities. Personally I wouldn't have used death because there are a lot of people who want to stoke the race war fires and would see this as an attack on them. Had rebirth been used, I don't think the Breitbart writer would have been able to write as good of a clickbait headline like this one.

puppetmaster
03-13-2016, 10:47 PM

Trump's "working class" (i.e. social security disability abusing, doing nothing, inner city ghetto rat imitating) constituency must change or die.

...or elect somebody to kill us all so they don't have to change, which is apparently their preference. it seems everything you post you show how little you know about Trump's support. Do you know any Trump suppoter? I see and work with many of them and everyone of them has a job or a business income. The ones that I know live off disability welfare etc are all Bernie Clinton supporters. Where do you get this working class that is the complete opposite of what the truth is?

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 10:51 PM
Personally I wouldn't have used death because there are a lot of people who want to stoke the race war fires and would see this as an attack on them. Had rebirth been used, I don't think the Breitbart writer would have been able to write as good of a clickbait headline like this one.

^^^The "race war" business always makes me laugh.

White : Black :: 70% : 10%

...and then re gun ownership:

Ha, white's have something like 95% of the guns, and pretty much all the long guns.

It's just silly for white people to be afraid of the black people doing some kind of organized war.

...to even use the word war is a joke.

But, I suppose that's how to attract subscriptions to the KKK these days, so..

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 10:57 PM
it seems everything you post you show how little you know about Trump's support.

I fully understand Trump's base.

Do you know any Trump suppoter? I see and work with many of them and everyone of them has a job or a business income. The ones that I know live off disability welfare etc are all Bernie Clinton supporters. Where do you get this working class that is the complete opposite of what the truth is?

Oh, I see, you were offended by my factually true statement that Trump supporters are white welfare recipients.

...trailer park garbage.

Yea, huh..

heavenlyboy34
03-13-2016, 11:00 PM
Econ 101: Value is subjective and econ is value-free. Author of the OP article is full of shit. Typical snobby, condescending NR nonsense.

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 11:03 PM
Econ 101: Value is subjective. Author of the OP article is full of $#@!. Typical snobby, condescending NR nonsense.

It's true that value is subjective, of course, but that doesn't imply that one should tolerate other people's horrible taste.

...if you eat your steak well done, and you like Abba, you get made fun of.

Cleaner44
03-13-2016, 11:05 PM
" white working class " ..... " selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles " . People buy this publication ?

Lindsey Graham's mother does. She likes to see her boy's picture in that fine publication... he's such a good boy.

Cleaner44
03-13-2016, 11:12 PM

Oh, I see, you were offended by my factually true statement that Trump supporters are white welfare recipients.

...trailer park garbage.

Yea, huh..

The Trumps supporters that I know are a business owner, a high tech employee, a viet nam veteran and a doctor. Now I don't hang out in trailer parks, so I can't gauge his support there, but I would guess Trump's popularity is not limited to productive and employed people that I know.

puppetmaster
03-13-2016, 11:15 PM

...trailer park garbage.

Yea, huh.. No not offended just surprised that you post this and really don't know what you are talking about. You don't have to like trump but trumps support is not limited to white trash like you suggest, not even close. Again do you personally know any Trump supporters or are you basing your posts on the media?

Funny you bring up trailer trash. ...the two times I have seen Bernie bumper stickers were in a trailer park. Also I spoke with a resident of that same park she was also a Bernie supporter.

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 11:22 PM
No not offended just surprised that you post this and really don't know what you are talking about. You don't have to like trump but trumps support is not limited to white trash like you suggest, not even close. Again do you personally know any Trump supporters or are you basing your posts on the media?

Sure..

Funny you bring up trailer trash. ...the two times I have seen Bernie bumper stickers were in a trailer park. Also I spoke with a resident of that same park she was also a Bernie supporter.

Yes, Bernie's support is also rooted in the dregs of the population.

Basically, Trump gets the hillbillies in the country, and Berne gets the hipster doofuses in the cities.

puppetmaster
03-13-2016, 11:30 PM
Sure..

Yes, Bernie's support is also rooted in the dregs of the population.

Basically, Trump gets the hillbillies in the country, and Berne gets the hipster doofuses in the cities. And all the smart people in the burbs....they vote for? How about inner city? You only named two small groups of people yet they have millions of supporters . How about the farmers and ranchers?

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 11:32 PM
And all the smart people in the burbs....they vote for?

Trump, or Bernie, or Clinton, or some other retard.

How about inner city?

...one or another retard.

You only named two small groups of people yet they have millions of supporters . How about the farmers and ranchers?

Um, some kind of retard, obviously.

All demographics are voting strong retard.

puppetmaster
03-13-2016, 11:38 PM
Trump, or Bernie, or Clinton, or some other retard.

...one or another retard.

Um, some kind of retard, obviously.

All demographics are voting strong retard.

This I agree. The choices are poor.

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 11:41 PM
This I agree. The choices are poor.

Well, see, through careful reasoning I just knew we'd come to the same conclusion...

puppetmaster
03-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Well, see, through careful reasoning I just knew we'd come to the same conclusion... We agree on this one thing only...poor choices. I do not agree with your lumping all trump supporters into one camp.

wizardwatson
03-14-2016, 11:32 AM

...or elect somebody to kill us all so they don't have to change, which is apparently their preference.

Because the sheep are to blame. If only they were all wolves they wouldn't get eaten so easily.

You must be strong, vicious, mean. Mimic the master race. :rolleyes:

What will the proud and powerful men do when this scorn and derision they have for the weak of the world is turned on them by the Most High who protects the weak, with the same scorn and derision they've shown towards His people and actually has the cojones to back it up?

Oh, wait, I know...

and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

They will whine and cry like the little bitchez they are in their heart.

lol.

Not picking on you Rev, but some day the world will realize the job of the "elite" is to guide and protect the sheep not deride them for being as such. It's the only thing that truly makes you "elite". Otherwise you're just a pride-filled d-bag.

RandallFan
03-23-2016, 01:08 AM
I thought these alt right dudes were exaggerating.http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/williamson-e1438147000722.jpg

Anti Federalist
02-20-2017, 09:25 PM
///

Origanalist
02-20-2017, 10:58 PM
I wonder what they would say about gated Jewish communities?

oyarde
02-20-2017, 11:47 PM
I wonder what they would say about gated Jewish communities?

I think the only gated community I was ever in was a lot of black guys , ball players .

LibForestPaul
02-21-2017, 06:47 AM

When the mob drops a jukebox off, you pay...or else

LibForestPaul
02-21-2017, 06:48 AM
Have you not heard of the witch-hunt against real conservative CEOs, pro-family, pro-life, pro-marriage.