PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter finally gets it

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 02:43 PM
"(THE HILL) Conservative commentator Ann Coulter is slamming Fox News and Ted Cruz for their reactions after chaos erupted at a Donald Trump rally in Chicago on Friday night.

“Fox News & Cruz are American traitors, in league with the liberal establishment. Silent majority must face fire from a unified oligarchy,” Coulter tweeted early Saturday"

Not a dime's worth of difference between the democrats and republicans. been saying it for years. Other then that, she'd sell you out too. but at least it's true, she's selling to an audience that believes it - there is a market.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Finally gets it? She's been shilling for Trump ever since he came out against Mexicans.

But that's not getting it. Getting it would be recognizing that it's Coulter, Trump, and their fans like you who are traitors.

Unfortunately, I must spread some reputation around before I can neg-rep you again.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 02:54 PM
perhaps we've misunderstood what we were doing.

were we really educating - when people can learn for themselves?

Or were we creating a market where the ideas have currency and are in demand.

I think we're really creating the later. While the American people wake up from their slumber, we need to discover if we've
properly defined our words. I think now we're older, our thoughts may be clearer.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Finally gets it? She's been shilling for Trump ever since he came out against Mexicans.

But that's not getting it. Getting it would be recognizing that it's Coulter, Trump, and their fans like you who are traitors.

Unfortunately, I must spread some reputation around before I can neg-rep you again.

I think you didn't read my post. try again.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 02:59 PM

I'll make it simple for you. the news commentators don't create ideas, they cater to them. The only reason someone from the establishment would say there isn't a dime's worth of difference in them is the people they are acting as gatekeepers to believe it.

Coulter isn't creating the idea, she is reacting to the demand for it.

We haven't spread ideas only, we've created a market.

phill4paul
03-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Coulter....lol.

misterx
03-12-2016, 03:13 PM
I used to hate that woman. She has really come around though. She's been attacking Fox News and other neocons for a while now, and saying great things about people like Ron Paul. I'm not sure if she's adjusted her position on intelligence though. She may still be blind to that, but she's really turned against the wars.

silverhandorder
03-12-2016, 03:16 PM
I like her. I like any conservative that does not back down to political correctness.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Coulter....lol.

Always read what other sides are thinking if you want to know what people are thinking.

Polls are for idiots. go to gatekeepers and newspapers and forums, and see what is being commented on.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 03:22 PM
I like her. I like any conservative that does not back down to political correctness.

I never did like her. But as long as people buy her, it's useful to add that to a list of what is being generally talked about.

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Link?

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 03:23 PM
I used to hate that woman. She has really come around though. She's been attacking Fox News and other neocons for a while now, and saying great things about people like Ron Paul. I'm not sure if she's adjusted her position on intelligence though. She may still be blind to that, but she's really turned against the wars.

Didn't know that, noted.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Link?

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/708567203189297152

Libertas Aut Mortis
03-12-2016, 03:25 PM

https://youtu.be/dmxROFFZswU

Nah, she seemed pretty authoritarian before. Shes just co-opting her masters views on the wars. "I think Iraq was a magnificent war"

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 03:27 PM
I hope he's coming around. Time will tell, I suppose.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I couldn't see your Tweet so I reposted.

Tywysog Cymru
03-12-2016, 03:32 PM
All Ann Coulter cares about now is identity politics.

Libertas Aut Mortis
03-12-2016, 03:32 PM

i just have a feeling that this is purely an attack against cruz and fox due to their opposition to trump. i dont think it goes deeper than that, thus....she isnt "getting it" quite yet

CPUd
03-12-2016, 03:40 PM
This thread may be a RPFs first.

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 03:42 PM
This thread may be a RPFs first.

How so?

CPUd
03-12-2016, 03:46 PM
How so?

The first "Ann Coulter coming around" thread.

puppetmaster
03-12-2016, 03:57 PM

Globalists are the traitors to America....neg repping for a OP like this is just silly.

Cleaner44
03-12-2016, 04:02 PM
I just love seeing the GOP fall apart at the seams. This can be an opening for a more libertarian party to emerge. Thank you Dr. Paul for putting this into motion!

CaptUSA
03-12-2016, 04:18 PM

You keep saying that every time someone calls you out on your BS. Perhaps you should read your posts before you hit enter.

otherone
03-12-2016, 04:24 PM
All Ann Coulter cares about now is identity politics.

All Ann Coulter cares about is Ann Coulter.

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:03 PM
i just have a feeling that this is purely an attack against cruz and fox due to their opposition to trump. i dont think it goes deeper than that, thus....she isnt "getting it" quite yet

It's more accurate to say she's a work in progress. She does still defend the Iraq war, but she's backed off a lot on that, and she's been pretty vocal about staying out of any new wars. I remember her tweeting something about instead of bombing ISIS in Syria we should just not let them come here.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 05:06 PM
It's more accurate to say she's a work in progress. She does still defend the Iraq war, but she's backed off a lot on that, and she's been pretty vocal about staying out of any new wars. I remember her tweeting something about instead of bombing ISIS in Syria we should just not let them come here.

She supports Trump over Cruz. So she's not a work in progress. She's a single-issue voter, and that issue is the white race. She's not for freedom or less government.

Ronin Truth
03-12-2016, 05:15 PM
If she's still a GOP conservative, then no she doesn't. :(

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 05:16 PM
She supports Trump over Cruz. So she's not a work in progress. She's a single-issue voter, and that issue is the white race. She's not for freedom or less government.

Oh, I see now. She's pushing Trump. No, she's not coming around.

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Oh, I see now. She's pushing Trump. No, she's not coming around.

Are you voting for Cruz?

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Are you voting for Cruz?

Hell, no.

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Hell, no.

Then who?

otherone
03-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Are you voting for Cruz?

non sequitor

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Then who?

I'm torn between McAfee and Vermin Supreme.

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:22 PM
I'm torn between McAfee and Vermin Supreme.

So you're voting for Hillary. I guess you're not coming around either.

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 05:24 PM
So you're voting for Hillary. I guess you're not coming around either.

Nope, not voting for Hillary and I've come around.

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Nope, not voting for Hillary and I've come around.

A third party vote is a vote for Hillary. It's funny. It will be the second time a Clinton gets elected because of conservatives voting third party.

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 05:28 PM
A third party vote is a vote for Hillary. It's funny. It will be the second time a Clinton gets elected because of conservatives voting third party.

I guess conservatives should actually put up a conservative candidate. You'd think they'd learn but apparently not.

otherone
03-12-2016, 05:30 PM

You voted for Romney and McCain? Holy shit!

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:31 PM
I guess conservatives should actually put up a conservative candidate. You'd think they'd learn but apparently not.

Conservatives need to learn to strategize like progressives if they ever want to accomplish anything. Did they start with their ideal candidate, or did they work their way up to someone like Obama and then Sanders? Incrementalism is the secret to their success, and we better learn how to appreciate that or we will never have any success.

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:32 PM
You voted for Romney and McCain? Holy $#@!!

No, but I'm voting for Trump. He isn't perfect, but he's better than what he have on some important issues. He will move the pendulum in the right direction.

4RandPaul
03-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Shes been getting sexier as the days go by. I used to hate her.

hankrichter12
03-12-2016, 05:34 PM

Whooo, "traitors", right because we don't want to hand the country over to a bunch of 3rd world parasites and change everything that makes this country what it is - that makes us traitors. You guys are good for laugh.

"Freedom and less Government" look around buddy, as a whole, who besides the white race even remotely believes in those things? But your idea of "freedom and less govt" is to allow hordes of people who believe the exact opposite to flood your country. There's a reason why SWM are generally the bulk of any libertarian or anarchist gathering you know.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Whooo, "traitors", right because we don't want to hand the country over to a bunch of 3rd world parasites and change everything that makes this country what it is - that makes us traitors. You guys are good for laugh.

"Freedom and less Government" look around buddy, as a whole, who besides the white race even remotely believes in those things? But your idea of "freedom and less govt" is to allow hordes of people who believe the exact opposite to flood your country. There's a reason why SWM are generally the bulk of any libertarian or anarchist gathering you know.

The old stand-by lines about third worlders and only whites can be free.

Here's a concept you might consider. Freedom is actually a good thing. It actually makes the people who have it better off. We don't make ourselves better off by installing rulers over ourselves telling us who we can and can't hire or rent our property out to. And freedom is what it will take to make those third worlders better off too. Not long ago, every country in the world was a third world country. We should want to spread our ideals and culture into Mexico. We should want the country that shares a 2,000 mile border with us to be a first-world country. We can't wave a wand and turn them all white. But we can opt not to burden both ourselves and them with government-created, freedom-eroding institutions that will only put off that goal.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 05:48 PM

I suppose you believe we'd be better off if Bush had beaten Clinton in '92?

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 05:51 PM

doesn't matter what she believes. She is selling to her audience, and she thinks this sells it: "in league with the liberal establishment...Silent majority must face fire from a unified oligarchy."

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:53 PM
I suppose you believe we'd be better off if Bush had beaten Clinton in '92?

Maybe a little. Thomas is better than Ginsburg, so I imagine we'd have a more conservative judge in Ginsburg's place. I don't think people give Bill Clinton enough credit for how bad he was. Even with a Republican Congress he still managed to stack every federal agency with the worst kind of evil henchmen.

misterx
03-12-2016, 05:55 PM

Here's a concept you might consider. Freedom is actually a good thing. It actually makes the people who have it better off. We don't make ourselves better off by installing rulers over ourselves telling us who we can and can't hire or rent our property out to. And freedom is what it will take to make those third worlders better off too. Not long ago, every country in the world was a third world country. We should want to spread our ideals and culture into Mexico. We should want the country that shares a 2,000 mile border with us to be a first-world country. We can't wave a wand and turn them all white. But we can opt not to burden both ourselves and them with government-created, freedom-eroding institutions that will only put off that goal.

Spreading Democracy, huh? No thanks, Dubya, we tried it your way now let's try Trump's.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 06:01 PM
You keep saying that every time someone calls you out on your BS. Perhaps you should read your posts before you hit enter.

When I said the exact same thing as the poster said in my last sentence, he obviously didn't read my post before replying. You have a reading problem too.

Henry Rogue
03-12-2016, 06:05 PM

If there is ever a Peter King coming around thread, I will know these forums are lost forever.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 06:07 PM

Noted accuracy in your post.

alucard13mm
03-12-2016, 06:08 PM

I agree. All the countries people flock to are predominantly white. USA, europe, canada and australia. As an asian, I prefer US stays predominantly white otherwise it will turn into a shithole. Call me an asian uncle tom or whatever. Most of asia is a shithole. Most of south and central america is a shithole. Most of africa is a shithole. Most of the middle east is a shithole.

I recognize that we enjoy the freedoms and rights we have or have because of the evil, cis, straight, white, christian males a few hundred years ago. No one else notice we are losing more and more rights as diversity goes up? Could be a coincidence. Could just be a symptom. I think as soon as whites become a minority, it will be game over in terms of secularism, freedom of speech, freedom to bear arms and etc.

I am from hong kong. Hong kong was an alright place to live while under british rule. Was the jewel of asia.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Spreading Democracy, huh? No thanks, Dubya, we tried it your way now let's try Trump's.

I don't know how you got anything about democracy in my post. I made no mention of it.

misterx
03-12-2016, 06:10 PM
I don't know how you got anything about democracy in my post. I made no mention of it.

No, you just used other words, like "spread our ideals and culture".

Wilf
03-12-2016, 06:10 PM
I agree. All the countries people flock to are predominantly white. USA, europe, canada and australia. As an asian, I prefer US stays predominantly white otherwise it will turn into a $#@!hole. Call me an asian uncle tom or whatever. Most of asia is a $#@!hole. Most of south and central america is a $#@!hole. Most of africa is a $#@!hole. Most of the middle east is a $#@!hole.

I recognize that we enjoy the freedoms and rights we have or have because of the evil, cis, straight, white, christian males a few hundred years ago. No one else notice we are losing more and more rights as diversity goes up? Could be a coincidence. Could just be a symptom. I think as soon as whites become a minorities, it will be game over in terms of secularism, freedom of speech, freedom to bear arms and etc.

I am from hong kong. Hong kong was an alright place to live while under british rule. Was the jewel of asia.

Bullshit, if your are Asians then you would have left the country. Prove to me that your are Asian.

kahless
03-12-2016, 06:11 PM
She gets it.

Ann Coulter: Bush's America: Roach Motel
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2007-06-06.html

In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner.

One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been. If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population.

We needed to have "more discussion" about Iraq for nearly two years before finally invading. When will we be allowed to begin discussion of a government policy enacted by stealth 40 years ago specifically intended to decimate one particular ethnic group in our own country?

Ann Coulter: If Immigration Continues Like This, ‘We Will Have 100 Years of Obamas’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/16/ann-coulter-immigration-continues-like-will-100-years-obamas/

“The American people are being out-voted, we can’t win anything, if immigration, legal and illegal … continues the way it has been going, we are looking at 100 years of President Obamas, and an entire Supreme Court of Ruth Bader Ginsbergs.”
Coulter said the billionaire donors “don’t care about our country, our culture, they certainly don’t care about the Republican Party.” She said they just want to make their money and retire and move to an island.

She said that Trump is exposing the donors, the RNC, and the establishment, and he is forcing the Republican candidates to take “suicidal positions.” The billionaire presidential candidate is shining the light on the influence that the billionaire donors are having.

TheTexan
I think Fox News is coming around

erowe1
No, you just used other words, like "spread our ideals and culture".

That's not what democracy is.

heavenlyboy34
03-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Nonsense. Vote for 3rd party=Vote for 3rd party. Vote for Vermin Supreme=free ponies, zombie preparedness, time travel research, and more! :D

misterx
03-12-2016, 06:22 PM
That's not what democracy is.

Democracy isn't an ideal?

hankrichter12
03-12-2016, 06:23 PM
I agree. All the countries people flock to are predominantly white. USA, europe, canada and australia. As an asian, I prefer US stays predominantly white otherwise it will turn into a $#@!hole. Call me an asian uncle tom or whatever. Most of asia is a $#@!hole. Most of south and central america is a $#@!hole. Most of africa is a $#@!hole. Most of the middle east is a $#@!hole.

I recognize that we enjoy the freedoms and rights we have or have because of the evil, cis, straight, white, christian males a few hundred years ago. No one else notice we are losing more and more rights as diversity goes up? Could be a coincidence. Could just be a symptom. I think as soon as whites become a minority, it will be game over in terms of secularism, freedom of speech, freedom to bear arms and etc.

Asians are fine, in fact according to most IQ tests you guys are smarter than us, I don't really dwell much on the IQ tests myself, but it is interesting reading. On the whole Asians don't have the entitlement mentality and generally don't seem to hate whites and blame everything wrong in their life on them.

kahless
03-12-2016, 06:25 PM

She also said this about Fox in a Reddit AMA last week.

annhcoulterANN COULTER 353 points 9 days ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48tvkg/ann_coulter_official_ama_thread/

Fox is for amnesty, open borders, cheap labor for the plutocrats. That's why they pushed for McCain, didn't cover the senate GOPs attempt to defund Obama's executive amnesty and they've been pushing little Marco for president. To paraphrase Hannity's bold call to US senators, the country is more important than my career.

Found some other good quotes from her there to. Had no idea Bernie did this.

2 weeks after pretending to care about working class Americans, Bernie gave a speech to La Raza calling for open borders with Mexico. He (sometimes) talks a good game against Wall St, and for Americans, but then he takes it all back and defends the plutocrats. Hillary just does it openly.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Democracy isn't an ideal?

No. It's a form of government.

Dianne
03-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Are you voting for Cruz?

I second the first Hell No !!

misterx
03-12-2016, 06:38 PM
No. It's a form of government.

lol You don't like to be caught acting like George Bush, do you?

hankrichter12
03-12-2016, 06:39 PM

Oh please, OK Mr High and Mighty, if your "magic dirt" theory is correct, how many of them can I sign you up for to come live in your home? Do tell, where do you live? I'm not asking for your street address or anything, but what town or city? I'd love to look up it's demographics.

You clowns with your pie in the sky ideals, and as we wait around for your fairy tale to materialize how many people are killed/raped/robbed/beaten by these "immigrants". How many trillions have they cost our economy with welfare, crime, schooling, hospital trips, fraud, and depressed wages?

No, you can't hire whoever you like, people are not pieces of machinery coming here to do a job, they have cultural/religious attitudes that do not mesh with ours, and your property rights only extend to the point that they do not infringe on someone else. If you hire a murderer that kills someone else, (which they do at higher rates than native whites) that is not isolated to your property. Also, I believe in sovereignty, so we're obviously in disagreement from the start at any rate.

I'd love to wave my magic wand and turn the world into Eden, but sadly I don't have that power, so whether or not other nations prosper is not my primary concern, my country is, if others desire freedom, they can implement it...in their country, freedom is not why they come here, they come here for freebies.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 06:42 PM
lol You don't like to be caught acting like George Bush, do you?

No. It's obvious that you tried to twist what I said into something it wasn't. Anyone who reads it can see that.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Oh please, OK Mr High and Mighty, if your "magic dirt" theory is correct, how many of them can I sign you up for to come live in your home? Do tell, where do you live? I'm not asking for your street address or anything, but what town or city? I'd love to look up it's demographics.

There's no need for that. Just let the free market work. Some people will choose to rent or sell property to them. Just let them. Some people will choose to employ them. Just let them. There's no need to use coercion to centrally manage any of it.

I'd love to wave my magic wand and turn the world into Eden, but sadly I don't have that power, so whether or not other nations prosper is not my primary concern, my country is, if others desire freedom, they can implement it...in their country, freedom is not why they come here, they come here for freebies.

But it's you who are supporting the erosion of freedom, and hurting your own country in the process. Saying you only want to take freedom away from brown people and not your own kind doesn't work, because you're also hurting your country in the process. You don't want third worlders to be able to affect you. But at the same time, you want to make sure that these people who do and will continue to affect you, to be third worlders.

misterx
03-12-2016, 06:44 PM
No. It's obvious that you tried to twist what I said into something it wasn't. Anyone who reads it can see that.

I didn't twist anything. It's pretty obvious you advocate the same philosophy as George Bush, i.e. spreading our values around the world. Let Mexico decide how much they want freedom, it's none of our business. Does this sound familiar to you, "they hate us for our freedoms"? That's what you sound like.

misterx
03-12-2016, 06:47 PM
There's no need for that. Just let the free market work. Some people will choose to rent or sell property to them. Just let them. Some people will choose to employ them. Just let them. There's no need to use coercion to centrally manage any of it.

We don't have a free market. I would agree with you in your theoretical world, but in the real world those of us who don't want to live in Hispanic neighborhoods don't have that right if you open the border. Your argument is just a disingenuous set of mental gymnastics to justify what you really want.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 06:49 PM
We don't have a free market.

And that's a bad thing. I want us to have one. You don't.

but in the real world those of us who don't want to live in Hispanic neighborhoods don't have that right if you open the border.

Yes you do. That's up to you to choose your neighborhood. But keep your hands off of mine.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 06:49 PM
I didn't twist anything. It's pretty obvious you advocate the same philosophy as George Bush, i.e. spreading our values around the world. Let Mexico decide how much they want freedom, it's none of our business.

That's utterly ridiculous. I didn't advocate government action, but government inaction. Do you not see the difference?

My post was exactly what Ron Paul has always advocated, not George Bush. Allow for free movement of people and goods between countries, and free exchange of ideas, and all parties will be better off. The US would benefit from that. Mexico would benefit from it. And the US would also benefit from having Mexico's economy improve.

I don't even like democracy. You may consider it an ideal of yours. But it's not one of mine.

And you're also lying about your own position. Don't say, "it's none of our business," and then turn around and insist that it is our business, and our responsibility to give up our own freedoms in order to make sure Mexicans can't do business with us. You're advocating making it our business to keep both them and from being free at our own expense.

Does this sound familiar to you, "they hate us for our freedoms"? That's what you sound like.

Quote me saying anything that resembles that in any way.

misterx
03-12-2016, 06:51 PM
And that's a bad thing. I want us to have one. You don't.

Yes you do. That's up to you to choose your neighborhood. But keep your hands off of mine.

Ok. I'll agree to open the border after you get the civil rights act repealed.

misterx
03-12-2016, 06:52 PM
That's utterly ridiculous. I didn't advocate government action, but government inaction. Do you not see the difference?

I don't think you know what you're advocating anymore. You will say anything to justify your open borders policy.

hankrichter12
03-12-2016, 06:52 PM

No, there is a need, see I believe in a system of walking your talk. Like if a NeoCon says we need to "Stand With Israel" or "Bomb Iran" I say you are now enrolled in the Military pushed to the front lines, if you're unable physically to fight you'll now be getting a tax bill for $8,000 month to pay for it - America would become non-interventionist overnight.

So, it's the same with you, you want to sit there in judgement, talking to down to others because they don't want to see their neighborhood turned into a gang-filled wasteland, fine, you want open borders, you're going to be responsible for it. You are obligated to that family in every way, you pay for their schooling, healthcare, food, everything. If they commit a crime, you get tried right along with them. Guarantee it's the last we'll hear of open borders.

I'm sick of people who cry for war when they are not fighting it and can defer the cost to their fellow citizens, I'm sick of people who cry for open borders when they are not living in the towns flooded by these parasites and do not live with the crime and disease and can once again defer the cost to their fellow citizens, I'm sick of all the people who want "free" this and "free" that when they are not paying.

So, that is one of the biggest faults of the founders is that they never made a "You Talk It You Walk It" Amendment, if they had there'd be a whole lot less talking. BTW, nice job dodging the rest of my post.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 06:58 PM
No, there is a need, see I believe in a system of walking your talk. Like if a NeoCon says we need to "Stand With Israel" or "Bomb Iran" I say you are now enrolled in the Military pushed to the front lines, if you're unable physically to fight you'll now be getting a tax bill for $8,000 month to pay for it - America would become non-interventionist overnight.

So, it's the same with you, you want to sit there in judgement, talking to down to others because they don't want to see their neighborhood turned into a gang-filled wasteland, fine, you want open borders, you're going to be responsible for it. You are obligated to that family in every way, you pay for their schooling, healthcare, food, everything. If they commit a crime, you get tried right along with them. Guarantee it's the last we'll hear of open borders.

I'm sick of people who cry for war when they are not fighting it and can defer the cost to their fellow citizens, I'm sick of people who cry for open borders when they are not living in the towns flooded by these parasites and do not live with the crime and disease and can once again defer the cost to their fellow citizens, I'm sick of all the people who want "free" this and "free" that when they are not paying.

So, that is one of the biggest faults of the founders is that they never made a "You Talk It You Walk It" Amendment, if they had there'd be a whole lot less talking. BTW, nice job dodging the rest of my post.

You're mixing all kinds of things together that have nothing to do with each other.

I'm willing to leave you alone. I expect the same from you.

If you're worried about crime, then that's a separate issue, and each individual crime and each individual criminal needs to be dealt with individually. It has nothing to do with immigration or treating individuals differently according to what group they belong to.

erowe1
03-12-2016, 06:59 PM
I don't think you know what you're advocating anymore. You will say anything to justify your open borders policy.

I do. And anyone who knows how to read can see it. You are playing all kinds of word games to avoid any discussion of substance.

Feelgood
03-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Ann Coulter = YUGE POS

Not sure how I missed that one...

hankrichter12
03-12-2016, 07:06 PM
You're mixing all kinds of things together that have nothing to do with each other.

I'm willing to leave you alone. I expect the same from you.

If you're worried about crime, then that's a separate issue, and each individual crime and each individual criminal needs to be dealt with individually. It has nothing to do with immigration or treating individuals differently according to what group they belong to.

How do they have nothing to do with each other? They all have the same single trait in common, a bunch of loudmouths talking down to others about what should be done so long as they themselves don't have to deal with the consequences of it.

I have already said I don't care what you do until such time it impacts me, and if immigration were something put solely on the heads of all you silly idealists I'd say knock yourself out, but since there is no way to isolate it to you then I most certainly am going to speak on it, so don't give me that "live and let live" crap, people have a right to speak on things in their communities that could have potentially negative consequences, and who comes in it certainly falls into that category.

heavenlyboy34
03-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Shes been getting sexier as the days go by. I used to hate her.
hmmm...
http://m.snopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ann-coulter.png:eek:

hankrichter12
03-12-2016, 07:12 PM
hmmm...
http://m.snopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ann-coulter.png:eek:

I feel the same, she is getting better, but still pissed me off anytime she defends that dope Bush and the Iraq War, sadly, she still seems to revert to a party loyalist every now and then.

misterx
03-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Yes, let's let the entire world dump their crippled on us. That's a smart way to run a country.

cajuncocoa
03-12-2016, 07:35 PM
It's come to this? *smh*

cajuncocoa
03-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Shes been getting sexier as the days go by. I used to hate her.So you like chicks with Adam's apples, huh?

misterx
03-12-2016, 07:41 PM

My post was exactly what Ron Paul has always advocated, not George Bush. Allow for free movement of people and goods between countries, and free exchange of ideas, and all parties will be better off. The US would benefit from that. Mexico would benefit from it. And the US would also benefit from having Mexico's economy improve.

I don't even like democracy. You may consider it an ideal of yours. But it's not one of mine.

And you're also lying about your own position. Don't say, "it's none of our business," and then turn around and insist that it is our business, and our responsibility to give up our own freedoms in order to make sure Mexicans can't do business with us. You're advocating making it our business to keep both them and from being free at our own expense.
Quote me saying anything that resembles that in any way.

You're really delusional. Are you still living in your parent's basement? It's none of our business what goes on in Mexico. It is our business what comes across our border. I'm beginning to think you have never been out in the real world at all. You've built up this theoretical world in your mind that doesn't exist, where everything is equal. I'm sorry but when you say that we should open the border because if the country was the way it is in your theoretical world it would work out great, it makes me think you are twelve. Our country is nothing like your theoretical world. Once it is then you can open the border, but until then it's disastrous.

hankrichter12
03-12-2016, 07:53 PM
You're really delusional. Are you still living in your parent's basement? It's none of our business what goes on in Mexico. It is our business what comes across our border. I'm beginning to think you have never been out in the real world at all. You've built up this theoretical world in your mind that doesn't exist, where everything is equal. I'm sorry but when you say that we should open the border because if the country was the way it is in your theoretical world it would work out great it makes me think you are twelve. Our country is nothing like your theoretical world. Once it is then you can open the border, but until then it's disastrous.

Great Post, how I do the +rep thing? There used to be a little "star" kinda thing in my lower left part of the box, not there now, only a "report post".

misterx
03-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Great Post, how I do the +rep thing? There used to be a little "star" kinda thing in my lower left part of the box, not there now, only a "report post".
I don't know. It should be directly to the left of "report post"

4RandPaul
03-12-2016, 08:00 PM
So you like chicks with Adam's apples, huh?

No not really but I would still hit it.

rpfocus
03-12-2016, 08:15 PM

Here we go again. Congrats on getting it started for this election cycle. "If you don't vote for X, then you're voting for Y." You'd think you GOP party hacks would figure out that doesn't work on RPF. Assuming Gary Johnson is the LP candidate, I'll be writing in Ron Paul AGAIN, and laughing heartily when you lose. AGAIN.

misterx
03-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Here we go again. Congrats on getting it started for this election cycle. "If you don't vote for X, then you're voting for Y." You'd think you GOP party hacks would figure out that doesn't work on RPF. I'll be writing in Ron AGAIN, and laughing heartily when you lose. AGAIN.

If the nominee was Rubio or Kasich I'd be right there with you. With Trump we have a chance to get things moving in the right direction though. Then next time Rand won't seem quite as radical.

Voluntarist
03-12-2016, 08:23 PM
xxxxx

otherone
03-12-2016, 08:31 PM
There's a large number of us that have a viseral reaction to that term, "Silent Majority"; it brings back recollections of Nixon and Agnew. It brings back memories of a "Silent Majority" that demanded others, including me, go fight a war in Southeast Asia for them. A colloquial term used within the Liberty Movement today is "Boobus".

Yup....the insidious "tacit consent". Not unlike the Trumpettes here who liberally pepper their opinions with "our" and "we".

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-12-2016, 08:35 PM
There's a large number of us that have a viseral reaction to that term, "Silent Majority"; it brings back recollections of Nixon and Agnew. It brings back memories of a "Silent Majority" that demanded others, including me, go fight a war in Southeast Asia for them. A colloquial term used within the Liberty Movement today is "Boobus".

Oddly enough the original use of silent majority meant the dead. I looked up a quote since I had heard that a long time ago:
n 1902, Supreme Court Justice John Marshall Harlan employed this sense of the phrase, saying in a speech that "great captains on both sides of our Civil War have long ago passed over to the silent majority, leaving the memory of their splendid courage.

hankrichter12
03-12-2016, 08:50 PM

Didn't Nixon end the Vietnam War?

CPUd
03-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Nixon bombed the shit out of Cambodia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVo2YCBVgbg

Tywysog Cymru
03-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Nixon bombed the $#@! out of Cambodia

Those people who cheered are the same type of people who booed Ron Paul.

Voluntarist
03-12-2016, 09:41 PM
xxxxx

Voluntarist
03-12-2016, 10:33 PM
xxxxx

alucard13mm
03-13-2016, 09:20 AM
Bull$#@!, if your are Asians then you would have left the country. Prove to me that your are Asian.

I see that white males are being feminized and feel guilty of who they are. And I recognize freedom and rights is largely created by straight, religious caucasians. We would never have the constitution or equivalent if the chinese or nigerians founded and created the usa.

The globalists and progressive aocialists are changing the demographics. Lets be real here. Different ethnic groups raises their children a certain way or taught a certain way. These children will grow up and most likely be influence by their upbringing, religion/lack of, love, discipline, and etc. This in turn dictates what laws they would vote for and if in office, what laws they will make, change or remove.

i just want to preserve american culture and laws.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdb9kXNUkAAXwpv.jpg

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 11:57 AM
I think the best argument against the white race being any better than other races is a Bernie Sanders rally.

misterx
03-13-2016, 12:00 PM
I think the best argument against the white race being any better than other races is a Bernie Sanders rally.

Kids will be kids.

AuH20
03-13-2016, 12:02 PM

The white race is a fictional term created by social engineers. Secondly, this is a cultural war. Western Civilization vs. the lesser cultures that want to usher in this globalist model. Race is a secondary issue.

“In running over the pages of our history for seven hundred years, we shall scarcely find a single great event which has not promoted equality of condition. The Crusades and the English wars decimated the nobles and divided their possessions: the municipal corporations introduced democratic liberty into the bosom of feudal monarchy; the invention of fire-arms equalized the vassal and the noble on the field of battle; the art of printing opened the same resources to the minds of all classes; the post-office brought knowledge alike to the door of the cottage and to the gate of the palace; and Protestantism proclaimed that all men are alike able to find the road to heaven. The discovery of America opened a thousand new paths to fortune, and led obscure adventurers to wealth and power.”

― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

alucard13mm
03-13-2016, 12:13 PM
The white race is a fictional term created by social engineers. Secondly, this is a cultural war. Western Civilization vs. the lesser cultures that want usher in this globalist model. Race is a secondary issue.

Would a westernized south korea or westernized japan count as western or lesser?

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 12:13 PM
The white race is a fictional term created by social engineers. Secondly, this is a cultural war. Western Civilization vs. the lesser cultures that want to usher in this globalist model. Race is a secondary issue.

Modern Western Civilization and traditional Western Civilization are two very different things.

AuH20
03-13-2016, 12:17 PM
Would a westernized south korea or westernized japan count as western or lesser?

Yes and no. In terms of efficiency, discipline and communal harmony, I would give the nod to those two cultures. However, the notion of the rugged individual is severely discouraged there. The U.S. was more balanced in terms of maintaining the healthy balance between community and individual.

Wilf
03-13-2016, 12:19 PM
Actually, that the same question that I was going to ask the "alt right" members. Should westernized minorities be treated as regular or second tier citizens?

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 12:46 PM
Actually, that the same question that I was going to ask the "alt right" members. Should westernized minorities be treated as regular or second tier citizens?

Many in the Alt-right love Japan and all things Japanese. A big reason for this is that Japan was part of the Axis.

Wilf
03-13-2016, 12:52 PM
Many in the Alt-right love Japan and all things Japanese. A big reason for this is that Japan was part of the Axis.

I would not got to far to calling Alt-right neo-nazis but they believe in a locgical fallacy that cultures are associated with states.

twomp
03-13-2016, 01:39 PM
A third party vote is a vote for Hillary.

You voted for Romney and McCain? Holy $#@!!

No, but I'm voting for Trump.

Going by your own retarded logic. You voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 then.

But please spare us the same retarded logic the GOP sheep try to pull on us every election. If you don't vote for McCain then you are voting for Obama in 2008. Then in 2012, if you don't vote for Romney then you are voting for Obama.

Now in 2016, out comes the same old retarded logic. If you don't vote for Trump, you are voting for Clinton. And your counter parts in Team Blue are saying the same exact thing. If you don't vote for Clinton, then you are voting for Trump. Fear, its what the authoritarians use to sucker simple minded folks like you into giving them more power.

misterx
03-13-2016, 01:45 PM
Going by your own retarded logic. You voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 then.

But please spare us the same retarded logic the GOP sheep try to pull on us every election. If you don't vote for McCain then you are voting for Obama in 2008. Then in 2012, if you don't vote for Romney then you are voting for Obama.

Now in 2016, out comes the same old retarded logic. If you don't vote for Trump, you are voting for Clinton. And your counter parts in Team Blue are saying the same exact thing. If you don't vote for Clinton, then you are voting for Trump. Fear, its what the authoritarians use to sucker simple minded folks like you into giving them more power.

No, because McCain and Romney would have been no better than Obama. Trump could be significantly better than Hillary. If you disagree, then by all means vote third party. There's plenty of reason to think that Trump is worth taking a chance on though.

Warlord
03-13-2016, 02:35 PM
Coulter was a big Bush supporter

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 03:16 PM
No. The ones who ended it were the protestors who were carried out in stretchers.

http://sites.psu.edu/hannahirossblog/wp-content/uploads/sites/31795/2015/10/BUZRQ6Ph.jpg

Gotta disagree, the draft ended the Vietnam War. NeoCons are all for war when it's someone else fighting it, once the draft card shows up in their mailbox they suddenly want to rethink it.

misterx
03-13-2016, 03:38 PM
I see that white males are being feminized and feel guilty of who they are. And I recognize freedom and rights is largely created by straight, religious caucasians. We would never have the constitution or equivalent if the chinese or nigerians founded and created the usa.

The globalists and progressive aocialists are changing the demographics. Lets be real here. Different ethnic groups raises their children a certain way or taught a certain way. These children will grow up and most likely be influence by their upbringing, religion/lack of, love, discipline, and etc. This in turn dictates what laws they would vote for and if in office, what laws they will make, change or remove.

Wilf, I think you owe someone an apology.

CPUd
03-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Gotta disagree, the draft ended the Vietnam War. NeoCons are all for war when it's someone else fighting it, once they draft card shows up in their mailbox they suddenly want to rethink it.

Not really.

https://i.imgur.com/hyjloZL.jpg

Cleaner44
03-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Didn't Nixon end the Vietnam War?

Nixon inherited the war in Jan 1969 and kept i going until he resigned in disgrace on August 9, 1974. The Vietnam War didn't end until April 30, 1975.

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 05:07 PM
Not really.

https://i.imgur.com/hyjloZL.jpg

His dodging of that horrid war makes me like him all the more.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-13-2016, 05:17 PM

I had to reread that several times to see you were responding to wilf so it made sense. I like asian women. Wilf is an abbreviation that means something else too.

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 05:22 PM
Gotta disagree, the draft ended the Vietnam War. NeoCons are all for war when it's someone else fighting it, once the draft card shows up in their mailbox they suddenly want to rethink it.
The draft couldn't possibly have ended it. The draft was in place for the entire Vietnam War.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-13-2016, 05:32 PM

We've had some pc police on here in the past that would get upset if you mention how the country was founded, or that a lot of the states in their original constitutions restricted who could vote to Christians, or even that the current US constitution's preamble reads "..and [to] secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." Even mentioning the actual history bothers some people who want to change it or not have it remembered.

Although the issue isn't a primary one for what is usually discussed, you did hit at the heart of it. Yes, it is one of the methods the globalists are using to try to destroy the country. It's not new either, it's been used throughout history - and is even seen briefly in the movie Braveheart. So even though it isn't discussed much, it's still an important issue.

otherone
03-13-2016, 05:51 PM
His dodging of that horrid war makes me like him all the more.

I'm guessing he could shoot someone and you'd still like him.

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 05:57 PM
I'm guessing he could shoot someone and you'd still like him.

Haha, that is a riot. So, shooting someone is bad in your mind? Well, had he not dodged the draft he would have gone to Vietnam to......what? What were Americans doing in Vietnam again...passing out Care packages to starving kids?

Now, do I suggest shooting people as a general principle, no, but self-defense is an exception, so whether or not I'd approve of him shooting someone would depend on the circumstance - common sense there chief.

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 05:59 PM
The draft couldn't possibly have ended it. The draft was in place for the entire Vietnam War.

Sure about that?

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 06:01 PM
Sure about that?
Yes. How much of the war do you remember?

otherone
03-13-2016, 06:02 PM
Haha, that is a riot.

Not really a riot.
Just disturbingly apropos.

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 06:05 PM
Yes. How much of the war do you remember?

Oh, I forgot, I'm talking to you. Yes, technically the draft existed, but it mainly targeted poor people, maybe study it.

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 06:07 PM
Oh, I forgot, I'm talking to you. Yes, technically the draft existed, but it mainly targeted poor people, maybe study it.
?? Somehow targeting poor people means it didn't exist to you? Middle class people were drafted too.

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 06:09 PM
I would not got to far to calling Alt-right neo-nazis but they believe in a locgical fallacy that cultures are associated with states.

A lot, not all, are Nazis.

Wilf
03-13-2016, 06:14 PM

Proof?

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 06:16 PM
?? Somehow targeting poor people means it didn't exist to you? Middle class people were drafted too.

Oh for Pete's sake, are you really going to go with this? OK, since I must speak to you like a child:

1. I did not say the draft did not exist at the start of the war, I said the draft is what caused it to end.

2. At first the draft by far only targeted poor people, more specifically poor non-whites.

3. This caused a lot of tension, in addition to all tensions already brewing at the time

4. Therefore, in 1971 draft procedures were modified, and suddenly far more middle class college students and professionals were getting drafted.

5. Surprise Surprise, not long after that public opinion on the war started to shift, and within 4 years, a war that had been raging since 1955 (20yrs) ended.

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 06:19 PM
Oh for Pete's sake, are you really going to go with this? OK, since I must speak to you like a child:

1. I did not say the draft did not exist at the start of the war, I said the draft is what caused it to end.

2. At first the draft by far only targeted poor people, more specifically poor non-whites and recent immigrants.

3. This caused a lot of tension, in addition to all tensions already brewing at the time

4. Therefore, in 1971 draft procedures were modified, and suddenly far more middle class college students and professionals were getting drafted.

5. Surprise Surprise, not long after that public opinion on the war started to shift, and within 4 years, a war that had been raging since 1955 (20yrs) ended.
That's still not what ended it. You were already told by someone else in this thread what ended it. There were plenty enough white boys being drafted before 1971.

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 06:21 PM
That's still not what ended it. You were already told by someone else in this thread what ended it.

No, they gave their opinion, I gave mine. You or they disagree, give me your evidence to the contrary, tho, my, what am I saying, evidence? Look who I'm talking to.

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 06:22 PM

Proof?TC is right. The proof is in their posts. Research them.

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 06:24 PM
No, they gave their opinion, I gave mine. You or they disagree, give me your evidence to the contrary, tho, my, what am I saying, evidence? Look who I'm talking to.
I'm not giving you an opinion. I'm giving you facts. You never answered my question: how much of that war do you remember in real time (meaning, as it was happening)?

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm not giving you an opinion. I'm giving you facts. You never answered my question: how much of that war do you remember in real time (meaning, as it was happening)?

Name me one fact you've given. I was 1 when it ended, so can't say I remember much, what does it have to do with anything? How many people alive during the 2nd Gulf War will tell you "Mission Accomplished", how many people will tell you the Trade Center was destroyed by bombs planted by the CIA, since when is there any one definitive truth about any event?

Wilf
03-13-2016, 06:28 PM
TC is right. The proof is in their posts. Research them.

It does not mean that they are Nazis. They could young adults ( most likely males), who angry that they lost their crush to a minority. They used their racism to veil their intentions. Pretty immature, if you ask me.

edit: Got a neg rep from Kahless. Does it implies that he is a young adult ( probably males), who angry that they lost their crush to a minority.

otherone
03-13-2016, 06:39 PM
It does not mean that they are Nazis. They could young adults (most likely males), who angry that they lost their crush to a minorities.

I wouldn't be so sure. I heard Hitler lost his first sweetheart to a two-balled Jewish fella.

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 06:44 PM
Name me one fact you've given. I was 1 when it ended, so can't say I remember much, what does it have to do with anything? How many people alive during the 2nd Gulf War will tell you "Mission Accomplished", how many people will tell you the Trade Center was destroyed by bombs planted by the CIA, since when is there any one definitive truth about any event?I was much older than 1 throughout that war. I could sense the social change when the news started to show the dead bodies. Those neocons you speak of were horrified...they would prefer viewers to be sheltered from the harsh realities of the war. They would have preferred us to wear flag pins and just chant "USA!" but we saw the truth. The pressure to end it began long before 1971. The draft lottery was (in a way) a response to that pressure, but the lottery was not the reason for the end.

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 07:10 PM
Proof?

Look at the alt-right twitter accounts. Many of them praise Hitler and hate Jews.

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 07:17 PM
It does not mean that they are Nazis. They could young adults ( most likely males), who angry that they lost their crush to a minorities. They used their racism to viel their intentions. Pretty immature, if you ask me.

This tweet was pretty easy to find:

https://twitter.com/cuckservative/status/709069366051086337

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 07:40 PM
I was much older than 1 throughout that war. I could sense the social change when the news started to show the dead bodies. Those neocons you speak of were horrified...they would prefer viewers to be sheltered from the harsh realities of the war. They would have preferred us to wear flag pins and just chant "USA!" but we saw the truth. The pressure to end it began long before 1971. The draft lottery was (in a way) a response to that pressure, but the lottery was not the reason for the end.

Uh huh, well, as I say, that is your opinion. You being older at the time means nothing. I was just debating yesterday with a NeoCon who says ISIS is all Obama's fault. I tell him it was Bush overthrowing Saddam that was the problem, but nope, he won't hear it, if only Obama had kept our troops there Iraq would be great, so, both he and I were alive during all these events, yet we have a very different view on them.

Those same NeoCons now have even more access to info and even more scenes of dead bodies, they don't care. Promise you this, put the draft back in place, with Republicans being the first names drawn, you'll see a whole lot less noise coming from them.

This tweet was pretty easy to find:

https://twitter.com/cuckservative/status/709069366051086337

So anyone who points out that there are lots of Jews in high places is suddenly a Nazi and loves Hitler? I don't get much into the Jewspiracy stuff myself, but I hear there is this program out there where if you install it it will highlight any Jewish name when you view pages on the internet.

From what I understand many prominent political types are Jewish, so, while I don't lump all Jews into one category I don't see why you are not allowed to point out the fact that many powerful people Soros, Adelson, Zuckerberg, Eisner, Weinsteins, just to name a few, exist.

At any rate, you have a few tweets from a few people, hardly evidence that everyone who is Alt-right feels that way. My big issue with Alt-right is most of them seem to be Socialist.

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 07:46 PM
Uh huh, well, as I say, that is your opinion. You being older at the time means nothing. I was just debating yesterday with a NeoCon who says ISIS is all Obama's fault. I tell him it was Bush overthrowing Saddam that was the problem, but nope, he won't hear it, if only Obama had kept our troops there Iraq would be great, so, both he and I were alive during all these events, yet we have a very different view on them.

Those same NeoCons now have even more access to info and even more scenes of dead bodies, they don't care. Promise you this, put the draft back in place, with Republicans being the first names drawn, you'll see a whole lot less noise coming from them.
Uh huh. Except I don't blindly follow what a political messiah says, the way neocons and/or progressives do, never have, never will. I'm not as likely to spout that nonsense the way your neocon friends who think ISIS is all Obama's fault because W. Bush was their hero and they can't tolerate a harsh word about him. I've always been a person who thinks for myself, even as a teen. But I guess you think you know everything about the time period between 1966-1973 even though you weren't even born yet. OK.

hankrichter12
03-13-2016, 07:53 PM
Uh huh. Except I don't blindly follow what a political messiah says, the way neocons and/or progressives do, never have, never will. I'm not as likely to spout that nonsense the way your neocon friends who think ISIS is all Obama's fault because W. Bush was their hero and they can't tolerate a harsh word about him. I've always been a person who thinks for myself, even as a teen. But I guess you think you know everything about the time period between 1966-1973 even though you weren't even born yet. OK.

My neocon friends? Giving my opinion - you do know what an opinion is right - on an event = me "knowing everything". OK, it's kinda surprising hearing you are older than me, no, not surprising, sad really considering you say the same type of things I hear out my nieces and nephews. At any rate, talking to you is pointless, you got nothing and you know it, everything you say is just a straw man or red herring or downright irrelevant altogether.

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 07:54 PM
I kindly doubt it.

...now, to read the article.

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 07:56 PM
So anyone who points out that there are lots of Jews in high places is suddenly a Nazi and loves Hitler? I don't get much into the Jewspiracy stuff myself, but I hear there is this program out there where if you install it it will highlight any Jewish name when you view pages on the internet.

From what I understand many prominent political types are Jewish, so, while I don't lump all Jews into one category I don't see why you are not allowed to point out the fact that many powerful people Soros, Adelson, Zuckerberg, Eisner, Weinsteins, just to name a few, exist.

At any rate, you have a few tweets from a few people, hardly evidence that everyone who is Alt-right feels that way. My big issue with Alt-right is most of them seem to be Socialist.

If you spend any amount of time an=round the alt-right, you will see how anti-Semitic they are.

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 08:02 PM
If you spend any amount of time an=round the alt-right, you will see how anti-Semitic they are.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/unturned-bunker/images/9/92/He's_right_you_know.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151210133445

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 08:06 PM
Huh, well, there is no article:

"(THE HILL) Conservative commentator Ann Coulter is slamming Fox News and Ted Cruz for their reactions after chaos erupted at a Donald Trump rally in Chicago on Friday night.

“Fox News & Cruz are American traitors, in league with the liberal establishment. Silent majority must face fire from a unified oligarchy,” Coulter tweeted early Saturday"

Not a dime's worth of difference between the democrats and republicans. been saying it for years. Other then that, she'd sell you out too. but at least it's true, she's selling to an audience that believes it - there is a market.

So, in other words, she loves Donald Trump for his perceived (http://www.newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512) toughness of immigration, and doesn't care about anything else...

...because that doesn't sell books.

So, then, she's whoring for Trump.

Right right

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 08:27 PM
Back in November when I first heard the term, I found this graph on an alt-right website. I think all of these are different blogs, websites, and influential figures of the alt-right movement. "Ethno-Nationalists" is basically another name for White Nationalists.

http://s16.postimg.org/3xpdae3jp/800px_Scharlachs_visualizing_neoreaction.png

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Back in November when I first heard the term, I found this graph on an alt-right website. I think all of these are different blogs, websites, and influential figures of the alt-right movement. "Ethno-Nationalists" is basically another name for White Nationalists.

The only alt-right sites I've been on aren't on that chart. On twitter they all think that they're comedians. They think the word "cuck" is both hilarious and makes them sound smarter at the same time. In the alt-right world arguments are won by sarcastic comebacks and desperate attempts at humor. They think that they beat me in arguments when they call me a "cuck" and I don't have some immature comeback for them.

cajuncocoa
03-13-2016, 08:42 PM
The only alt-right sites I've been on aren't on that chart. On twitter they all think that they're comedians. They think the word "cuck" is both hilarious and makes them sound smarter at the same time. In the alt-right world arguments are won by sarcastic comebacks and desperate attempts at humor. They think that they beat me in arguments when they call me a "cuck" and I don't have some immature comeback for them.
We've had a few here like that, too.

Tywysog Cymru
03-13-2016, 08:52 PM
We've had a few here like that, too.

Fortunately I think they're all banned.

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 08:56 PM
"Ethno-Nationalists" is basically another name for White Nationalists.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/53181634.jpg

Origanalist
03-13-2016, 09:04 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/53181634.jpg

How old do you have to be to get that?

Peace&Freedom
03-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Huh, well, there is no article:

So, in other words, she loves Donald Trump for his perceived (http://www.newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512) toughness of immigration, and doesn't care about anything else...

...because that doesn't sell books.

So, then, she's whoring for Trump.

Right right

In better words, she has reviewed, and likes Trump's actual policy statement (https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform) about immigration, not the pro-amnesty words put into his mouth he didn't say or imply, by that AEI neocon screed republished by Newsweek.

Only Coulter's most recent book is about immigration (the rest are about her usual beat downs of liberalism), but she does understand that protected borders, and getting migrants to exercise personal responsibility by following the lawful naturalization process, is part of a balanced approach to free immigration.

Origanalist
03-13-2016, 09:20 PM
In better words, she has reviewed, and likes Trump's actual policy statement (https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform) about immigration, not the pro-amnesty words put into his mouth he didn't say or imply, by that AEI neocon screed republished by Newsweek.

Only Coulter's most recent book is about immigration (the rest are about her usual beat downs of liberalism), but she does understand that protected borders, and getting migrants to exercise personal responsibility by following the lawful naturalization process, is part of a balanced approach to free immigration.

lol, put in his mouth? I don't think he needs any help with that.

r3volution 3.0
03-13-2016, 09:23 PM

His words were quoted in that piece, and elsewhere.

If you want to pretend his didn't say what he did, okay, I'm beyond caring about it.

Enjoy your 3rd Clinton term.

https://i.imgflip.com/10skfv.jpg

Ann Coulter is a liberal (in the modern sense of the word, meaning Lenin rather than Mises).

alucard13mm
03-14-2016, 01:54 AM
I had to reread that several times to see you were responding to wilf so it made sense. I like asian women. Wilf is an abbreviation that means something else too.

Asian women are alright :p, but they do lack the curves a lot of times lol.

Occam's Banana
03-14-2016, 03:49 AM

Or a Trump rally ...

Or a Clinton rally ...

Or a Cruz rally ...

Or a Rubio rally ...

Or ...

tod evans
03-14-2016, 03:59 AM

This is total and utter bullshit.

As a "Nam era" vet I know better from first hand experience.

Peace&Freedom
03-14-2016, 05:25 AM
lol, put in his mouth? I don't think he needs any help with that.

His words were quoted in that piece, and elsewhere.

If you want to pretend his didn't say what he did, okay, I'm beyond caring about it.

Enjoy your 3rd Clinton term.

Yes, words put in his mouth. There is nothing in his policy statement, nor in quotes in the AEI/NW article, that shows his immigration policy is 'pro-amnesty.' If you don't care about the truth, that's unfortunate. The technique of conflating the "touchback" concept with expedited amnesty used by AEI and others, does not prove the two are identical, especially since touchback is not even in current immigration law.

As per the actual proposed policy, immigrants return to their country of origin and apply to lawfully emigrate from the local consulate, as per normal procedure. Applicants would also certify they could financially support their own housing and living expenses---an anti-welfare feature that would delay, not expedite the processing of immigrants.

The only 'expedite' aspect of the reform as it stands is these immigrants (by filling out a form that identifies them as having been in the US unlawfully) would not be subject to the 10 year prohibition on illegal migrants from applying for naturalization, under current law. This would "reset" their standing so that they could immediately apply to get in line, but not allow them to cut in that line.

cajuncocoa
03-14-2016, 06:17 AM
Old enough to know better, young enough to try again. ;)

hankrichter12
03-14-2016, 07:03 AM
This is total and utter bull$#@!.

As a "Nam era" vet I know better from first hand experience.

Yeah, well, I had uncles, aunts, parents, grandparents and historical records that say otherwise. Do I really need to go through it all again?

Well, apparently you don't know much about White Nationalism (I don't really like that term myself) but at any rate, it's not about saying whites are necessarily "better" it's only saying whites have a right to live together in their own countries if they choose, just like any other race. Whether or not whites will have better countries or not is irrelevant.

If you notice the IQ test they cite time and again actually put whites 3rd on the list, not 1st, and that of course would be if IQ is your sole defining characteristic of what makes someone better than someone else. Evolution is about survival, so "better" would vary depending on the environment or particular situation you find yourself in, being stronger, faster, having better eyesight, etc could be much more useful than IQ depending on environmental factors.

Some might be, many are not. Tho, I'd imagine your method of determining "anti-semitism" is probably right on par with how people determine Ron Paul is a "racist".

Like any group you have different kinds of people, what else is new. I don't consider myself alt-right, but I don't dismiss all their ideas outright either, tho I won't deny many of them do seem to be immature little kids, check out RamzPaul or Chris Cantwell, they're a little sharper than the average bear.

I'm 40 and I get it :)

tod evans
03-14-2016, 07:23 AM
Yeah, well, I had uncles, aunts, parents, grandparents and historical records that say otherwise. Do I really need to go through it all again?

Are you claiming that your genealogy records might prove that a disproportionate amount of draftees during the Vietnam war were poor and or ethnic minorities?

Go through it as often as you like, fabrication is just that.

The only "class" exempted was the political class just as it's been throughout history.

Now if you'd like to walk back your assertions to where the better educated were granted commissions then that's true......

Tywysog Cymru
03-14-2016, 07:43 AM
Well, apparently you don't know much about White Nationalism (I don't really like that term myself) but at any rate, it's not about saying whites are necessarily "better" it's only saying whites have a right to live together in their own countries if they choose, just like any other race. Whether or not whites will have better countries or not is irrelevant.

White nationalists often justify their positions by saying that the white race is better than other races.

If you notice the IQ test they cite time and again actually put whites 3rd on the list, not 1st, and that of course would be if IQ is your sole defining characteristic of what makes someone better than someone else. Evolution is about survival, so "better" would vary depending on the environment or particular situation you find yourself in, being stronger, faster, having better eyesight, etc could be much more useful than IQ depending on environmental factors.

I know that Asians are first, but who's second?

Anyway, they still say that whites are better than Asians.

Some might be, many are not. Tho, I'd imagine your method of determining "anti-semitism" is probably right on par with how people determine Ron Paul is a "racist".

How was the tweet I linked to not anti-Semitic.

Like any group you have different kinds of people, what else is new. I don't consider myself alt-right, but I don't dismiss all their ideas outright either, tho I won't deny many of them do seem to be immature little kids, check out RamzPaul or Chris Cantwell, they're a little sharper than the average bear.

That's not saying much.

Dary
03-14-2016, 07:45 AM
perhaps we've misunderstood what we were doing.

were we really educating - when people can learn for themselves?

Or were we creating a market where the ideas have currency and are in demand.

I think we're really creating the later. While the American people wake up from their slumber, we need to discover if we've
properly defined our words. I think now we're older, our thoughts may be clearer.

Smeagol, is that you?

hankrichter12
03-14-2016, 12:08 PM
Are you claiming that your genealogy records might prove that a disproportionate amount of draftees during the Vietnam war were poor and or ethnic minorities?

Go through it as often as you like, fabrication is just that.

The only "class" exempted was the political class just as it's been throughout history.

Now if you'd like to walk back your assertions to where the better educated were granted commissions then that's true......

"The better educated", didn't that tend to be wealthier people? Not even sure what the rest of that babble was about.

White nationalists often justify their positions by saying that the white race is better than other races.

I know that Asians are first, but who's second?

Anyway, they still say that whites are better than Asians.

How was the tweet I linked to not anti-Semitic.

That's not saying much.

You keep saying "they", who is they? The tweets said some Jews were doing some bad things....how is that anti-semitic? I guess anyone who dares to notice that George Soros and any number of powerful people are Jewish is Anti-Semitic? So, you can attack people like Soros or Eisner, or Zuckerberg, you just can't mention they are Jewish?

I believe Ron has been accused of that as well because he doesn't want to stand with Israel. All that aside, OK, a few tweets, so how does that prove the bulk of people who identify as alt-right are like that? BTW, no it's not Asians first, it's Jews, then Asians. I'd guarantee you would not last 30 sec in a debate with Ramz or Cantwell.

tod evans
03-14-2016, 12:18 PM
"The better educated", didn't that tend to be wealthier people? Not even sure what the rest of that babble was about.

It doesn't read like English is your second language, maybe comprehension is the issue?

Officers were drafted too..........

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-14-2016, 12:26 PM
Smeagol, is that you?

Oddly enough, I was thinking along these exact lines a few days ago, and probably over exactly what I wrote that you just responded to.

I don't usually use we in many posts. It's too much like the royal we, or the political we - which always is just a disguise for "me" by the politician using it. It's sometimes used in writing for a call to action. I thought about it, gritted my teeth, and decided to write it that way. I just had been reading Ann Coulter, which this thread is about, and she uses it a lot.

Smeagol in Lord of the Rings talks to himself. And he gets the ring of power on his birthday, which also goes on when Bilbo and Frodo transfer the rings on their birthdays - which are the same day. Actual power is a lot like force - or government. Is there anything that would relate it to invisibility? Well, when you use force through government, you often disguise who is doing it. Likewise, politicians often use we a lot - like Smeagol. the three ring-bearers all have birthdays with the ring in common, and are hobbit related - until Smeagol gets killed off in the end (giving up the ring of power in essence). Hmm, interesting, could Tolkien really by talking abut that. Seems insightful, maybe the use of we in the context of forcing or tricking others is wrong. maybe it's what leads to schizophrenia - our political system!

So I thought about it. If I use we - I might be like Smeagol - a terrible sin.

But nope, rules are made to be broken. In context, I'm not saying that, so I used it anyway! just a moments thought before writing that.

hankrichter12
03-14-2016, 12:36 PM
It doesn't read like English is your second language, maybe comprehension is the issue?

Officers were drafted too..........

Ah yes, the ole "reading comprehension" cop out. How many more posts before you say "critical thinking"?

Anti Federalist
03-14-2016, 12:41 PM

LOL - How many have "come around" over the years?

Beck?

Limbaugh?

Hannity?

Levin?

And on and on it goes.

tod evans
03-14-2016, 12:48 PM
Ah yes, the ole "reading comprehension" cop out. How many more posts before you say "critical thinking"?

I'll try to make allowances from now on.........

Tywysog Cymru
03-14-2016, 01:12 PM
You keep saying "they", who is they?

The alt-right

The tweets said some Jews were doing some bad things....how is that anti-semitic? I guess anyone who dares to notice that George Soros and any number of powerful people are Jewish is Anti-Semitic? So, you can attack people like Soros or Eisner, or Zuckerberg, you just can't mention they are Jewish?

Most (if not all) of the alt-right thinks that Jews rule the world and and have created the illegal immigration problem to displace white people.

I believe Ron has been accused of that as well because he doesn't want to stand with Israel.

What the alt-right does goes way further than not standing with Israel.

All that aside, OK, a few tweets, so how does that prove the bulk of people who identify as alt-right are like that?

Go to twitter, search #alt-right. you'll see what they think of Jews.

BTW, no it's not Asians first, it's Jews, then Asians.

Most Jews are white, some are Middle Eastern, and a few are black. Jews are not a race.

I'd guarantee you would not last 30 sec in a debate with Ramz or Cantwell.

Is thirty seconds the amount of time they can go without saying "cuck?"

kahless
03-14-2016, 01:20 PM

Beck?

Limbaugh?

Hannity?

Levin?

And on and on it goes.

None of them have risked their careers going this far. I am just scratching the surface with her, what more do you want?

In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner.

One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been. If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population.

We needed to have "more discussion" about Iraq for nearly two years before finally invading. When will we be allowed to begin discussion of a government policy enacted by stealth 40 years ago specifically intended to decimate one particular ethnic group in our own country?

Ann Coulter: Bush's America: Roach Motel
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2007-06-06.html

“The American people are being out-voted, we can’t win anything, if immigration, legal and illegal … continues the way it has been going, we are looking at 100 years of President Obamas, and an entire Supreme Court of Ruth Bader Ginsbergs.”
Coulter said the billionaire donors “don’t care about our country, our culture, they certainly don’t care about the Republican Party.” She said they just want to make their money and retire and move to an island.

She said that Trump is exposing the donors, the RNC, and the establishment, and he is forcing the Republican candidates to take “suicidal positions.” The billionaire presidential candidate is shining the light on the influence that the billionaire donors are having.

Ann Coulter: If Immigration Continues Like This, ‘We Will Have 100 Years of Obamas’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/16/ann-coulter-immigration-continues-like-will-100-years-obamas/

hankrichter12
03-14-2016, 01:23 PM
The alt-right

Most (if not all) of the alt-right thinks that Jews rule the world and and have created the illegal immigration problem to displace white people.

What the alt-right does goes way further than not standing with Israel.

Go to twitter, search #alt-right. you'll see what they think of Jews.

Most Jews are white, some are Middle Eastern, and a few are black. Jews are not a race.

Is thirty seconds the amount of time they can go without saying "cuck?"

Well, you keep making statements yet giving no proof, a few crude tweets don't exactly prove that the mission statement of alt-right is anti-semitism.

I don't claim to know them all, but for the most part haven't seen them say anything aside from wanting whites to be able to have their own country, so if that is bad, I'd say maybe you are anti-white. Do you have such an issue when people attack the "the White Man" for all their problems?

I'm the first person to say I am disgusted with all the little sissy boys who blame all their problems on Jews, I say to them they need to get tougher, but I've also noticed no one ever actually refutes anything with regards to Jews, they just cry "anti-semite", same as you did. My bigger criticism of alt-right is many seem to be Socialist so not even sure why they identify as "right".

I've seen plenty of accusations against libertarians, anarchists, Ron Paul supporters, etc of racism, misogyny, homophobia, etc, and they of course are usually just as baseless as yours.

Jews are white? Well, tell them that. Are you white? Try becoming a citizen of Israel.

Your last statement, nice dodge, I bet 30 sec is longer than you can go without saying "anti-semite", you know they'd tear you to shreds because you've got nothing but a bunch of baseless accusations.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-14-2016, 01:27 PM

Beck?

Limbaugh?

Hannity?

Levin?

And on and on it goes.

All I said is if she wants to sound appealing to her audience, she has to write that she believes that. Then I said she'd sell you out, and was a gatekeeper.

It's not an observation on what she believes, but what the market is buying.

That's not true years ago when the republicans were good (tm) and the democrats evil (big tm).

Tywysog Cymru
03-14-2016, 01:42 PM
Well, you keep making statements yet giving no proof, a few crude tweets don't exactly prove that the mission statement of alt-right is anti-semitism.

It's not just a few. Go on twitter and you'll find these people pretty easily. I also stumbled upon The Right Stuff which is one of their websites. They talked about how they don't like other races, how minority men can't be trusted around white women, and how they think that whites are better than everyone else.

I don't claim to know them all, but for the most part haven't seen them say anything aside from wanting whites to be able to have their own country, so if that is bad, I'd say maybe you are anti-white. Do you have such an issue when people attack the "the White Man" for all their problems?

I hate it when people do that, no matter what race they are.

I'm the first person to say I am disgusted with all the little sissy boys who blame all their problems on Jews, I say to them they need to get tougher, but I've also noticed no one ever actually refutes anything with regards to Jews, they just cry "anti-semite", same as you did. My bigger criticism of alt-right is many seem to be Socialist so not even sure why they identify as "right".

Because the actions of a few Jews does not reflect on millions of people.

I've seen plenty of accusations against libertarians, anarchists, Ron Paul supporters, etc of racism, misogyny, homophobia, etc, and they of course are usually just as baseless as yours.

You will see people on the alt-right praise Hitler and make jokes about gassing Jews. How is that "baseless."

Jews are white? Well, tell them that. Are you white? Try becoming a citizen of Israel.

I have Jewish ancestors and I am white. Every Jew I have ever met has been white.

Your last statement, nice dodge, I bet 30 sec is longer than you can go without saying "anti-semite", you know they'd tear you to shreds because you've got nothing but a bunch of baseless accusations.

"baseless"

Actually read anything from the alt-right.

hankrichter12
03-14-2016, 05:30 PM
It's not just a few. Go on twitter and you'll find these people pretty easily. I also stumbled upon The Right Stuff which is one of their websites. They talked about how they don't like other races, how minority men can't be trusted around white women, and how they think that whites are better than everyone else.

I hate it when people do that, no matter what race they are.

You will see people on the alt-right praise Hitler and make jokes about gassing Jews. How is that "baseless."

I have Jewish ancestors and I am white. Every Jew I have ever met has been white.

"baseless"

Actually read anything from the alt-right.

Biggest Alt-Right site I know of is Amren, they have never bashed Jews, in fact when David Duke tried to they told him to leave. Biggest online advocates I know are Ramz and Cantwell, they will point out that someone is Jewish, but I've never heard either of them blame Jews for the world's problems, in fact they push back against that. Never heard of "Right Stuff". Here's Ramz on Hitler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLloRW_qmJc

Alt-Right is something fairly new, I only heard of it about 6 months ago, so whatever it might turn into down the road I can't say. But I don't admire Hitler, I don't hate Jews, I don't hate anyone unless they give me a reason, wanting to live with your own race does not = hating other races.

As for any race being "better", what does it matter? I would say if in fact they do feel that way all the more reason to let them go do their thing and stay away from everyone else.

I've generally found when the hatred does manifest it's usually because people are being forced to live with people they don't want to live with, so, let people form nations of their choosing, problem solved.

If you think Jews are white then define White, tell me how is it Israel is able to maintain it's nationality if there is no way to determine who is Jewish and who is not? You saying I could just head on over there and they'd let me in?

Not what I said, not even close. Most of what I hear alt-right say is why are so many Jews for open borders for European Countries, this includes the Israeli PM, yet Israel is allowed to remain solely for Jews? Don't try to tell me all this leftism in America and Europe isn't very prominent in Jewish circles, Jews vote Dem generally in the high 70% range, not that I'm saying the Rep are good, but it does show this is not just a few Jews.

I'm fine with Jews having Israel, let's not misunderstand, just don't go putting a big wall on their border and have a strict immigration policy all the while criticizing any White European who does the same.

kahless
03-14-2016, 11:38 PM
DUPE

kahless
03-14-2016, 11:38 PM

Dary
03-15-2016, 07:13 AM
Oddly enough, I was thinking along these exact lines a few days ago, and probably over exactly what I wrote that you just responded to.

I don't usually use we in many posts. It's too much like the royal we, or the political we - which always is just a disguise for "me" by the politician using it. It's sometimes used in writing for a call to action. I thought about it, gritted my teeth, and decided to write it that way. I just had been reading Ann Coulter, which this thread is about, and she uses it a lot.

Smeagol in Lord of the Rings talks to himself. And he gets the ring of power on his birthday, which also goes on when Bilbo and Frodo transfer the rings on their birthdays - which are the same day. Actual power is a lot like force - or government. Is there anything that would relate it to invisibility? Well, when you use force through government, you often disguise who is doing it. Likewise, politicians often use we a lot - like Smeagol. the three ring-bearers all have birthdays with the ring in common, and are hobbit related - until Smeagol gets killed off in the end (giving up the ring of power in essence). Hmm, interesting, could Tolkien really by talking abut that. Seems insightful, maybe the use of we in the context of forcing or tricking others is wrong. maybe it's what leads to schizophrenia - our political system!

So I thought about it. If I use we - I might be like Smeagol - a terrible sin.

But nope, rules are made to be broken. In context, I'm not saying that, so I used it anyway! just a moments thought before writing that.

So it IS you then.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-15-2016, 07:21 AM
So it IS you then.

And slowly, somewhere, a ring of power inches toward mt doom.

Todd
03-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Always read what other sides are thinking if you want to know what people are thinking.

Polls are for idiots. go to gatekeepers and newspapers and forums, and see what is being commented on.

There is alot of truth in what you are saying. Navigating the media is extremely difficult in today's time. The gatekeepers do cater to what they think is the most popular flavor of the week.

Todd
03-15-2016, 07:33 AM
All I said is if she wants to sound appealing to her audience, she has to write that she believes that. Then I said she'd sell you out, and was a gatekeeper.

It's not an observation on what she believes, but what the market is buying.

That's not true years ago when the republicans were good (tm) and the democrats evil (big tm).

There is an old thread around here when Obama won the election. It speaks to how the media would do a complete roll reversal. You had much more accuracy and truth about what GW Bush was doing coming out of MSNBC and CNN in his years. The main propaganda mouth piece and shuck and jive came from Fox. Once Obama won, the opposite happened.

Bastiat's The Law
03-15-2016, 02:58 PM

Kowtowing to PC is one of the most vile traits a politician can have.