PDA

View Full Version : Tump Butler - Really great guy, nice man

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-11-2016, 06:31 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/10/trump_butler_incredibly_generous_just_a_nice_man.h tml

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-butler1.jpg

It amuses me to no end to see Trump endlessly attacked and slandered to no effect, from far left pc, originally communist tactics.
It's all out of envy, and it strikingly looks like something out of the Atlas Shrugged novel.

"Ah yes, but he really did do xxx". "Yes, so what? ccc in that novel really did do so and so too, but that isn't the real reason their being accused".

I'm not going to be voting for any of the candidates in the general election, but you aren't going to be able to slander a well known, successful
businessman whose had his own reality show for years. The public already knows him. So slink on back to your moscow (or bejing) masters
and ask them for a new plan other then the same tired 50 year old sh*t.

Origanalist
03-11-2016, 06:57 AM
You need to get a life.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-11-2016, 08:18 AM
You need to get a life.

The insults are kindof lackluster lately.

I think it's a great picture, and a really swell sounding guy.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Not sure what someone at a 15,000 person trump rally - something Ron Paul didn't have too many of, has to do with my trump butler story, but whatever floats your boat.

Origanalist
03-11-2016, 08:47 AM
The insults are kindof lackluster lately.

I think it's a great picture, and a really swell sounding guy.

*Tingles*

acptulsa
03-11-2016, 09:05 AM
A post full of semi-veiled insults which offers as 'proof' of its point of view a testimonial from an admitted paid employee and is presented by someone who can't even spell 'Trump'.

*Tingles*

Yeah. That.

...we don't even have a candidate in the race :rolleyes:

Who is 'we'? Got a mouse in your pocket?

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-11-2016, 09:08 AM
*Tingles*

lol

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Who is 'we'? Got a mouse in your pocket?

Oh. I'm sorry. I voted for Rand Paul. guess you voted for someone else.

acptulsa
03-11-2016, 09:46 AM
If he acted that way at a meeting I organized like he is acting in this thread, I'd have him physically escourted out.

This forum is not something you organized. When you 'escourt' [sic] people out of your little meeting for pointing out your obvious lies, everyone with a lick of sense tends to turn it into a stampede. And the only 'spirit of 1776' you seem to be displaying is, you're channeling King George III.

Oh. I'm sorry. I voted for Rand Paul. guess you voted for someone else.

Ron Paul. Three times. So, I presume you're in Iowa?

Have a nice day.

SpiritOf1776_J4
03-11-2016, 09:51 AM
This forum is not something you organized. When you 'escourt' [sic] people out of your little meeting for pointing out your obvious lies, everyone with a lick of sense tends to turn it into a stampede. And the only 'spirit of 1776' you seem to be displaying is, you're channeling King George III.

Ron Paul. Three times. So, I presume you're in Iowa?

Have a nice day.

No, Rand Paul was still on the ballot in many places - if you had bothered to even read the sub forum on his race for the last two? months!

Technically, I voted for Ron Paul four times in presidential races.

phill4paul
03-11-2016, 10:02 AM
A post full of semi-veiled insults which offers as 'proof' of its point of view a testimonial from an admitted paid employee and is presented by someone who can't even spell 'Trump'.

The only reason I clicked on this thread is because I was wondering who the hell Tump Butler was. :p