PDA

View Full Version : Trump/Paul 2016

Murrika
03-09-2016, 02:21 PM
You heard it here first kids.

AuH20
03-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Well, that would be the ultimate assassination buffer. But I don't know how Rand Paul helps him on the electoral map.

CPUd
03-09-2016, 02:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i8y73yL.jpg

Murrika
03-09-2016, 02:25 PM
You guys are really into the murdering I take it.

Kotin
03-09-2016, 02:32 PM
RON PAUL: Oh yeah, I’d be very worried if somebody as authoritarian as he is. You can’t run a country like you run a business. They’re two entirely different things.
never. going. to. happen.

The Gold Standard
03-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Who knows if it will happen or not? I know I won't vote for them.

phill4paul
03-09-2016, 02:38 PM
They have nothing in common. Trump is an authoritarian and a shade worse for the country than even Sanders or Hillary under the right conditions. Even Ron Paul has said so.

nikcers
03-09-2016, 02:49 PM
You guys are really into the murdering I take it.

Well that would be the optimal result in this scenario, and you are the one suggesting it right? :D

William Tell
03-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Trump/Paul 2016 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?491614-Trump-Paul-2016)

"You must spread some reputation around before neg-repping this Trumpaloompa again"

Joeinmo
03-09-2016, 03:15 PM
They have nothing in common. Trump is an authoritarian and a shade worse for the country than even Sanders or Hillary under the right conditions. Even Ron Paul has said so.

But it wait isn't the whole Republican Party Authoritarian?, at least Trump is a nationalist and not a globalist like the rest of the traitors.

Peace&Freedom
03-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Well, that would be the ultimate assassination buffer. But I don't know how Rand Paul helps him on the electoral map.

Rand's state of KY borders Ohio, so it might be regionally close enough to help Trump carry the state. But the "ultimate assassination buffer" issue is real, and it could be credibly pitched to him (by Roger Stone et al) that his life may literally depend on picking a running mate who is not a Bushite or neocon.

phill4paul
03-09-2016, 03:21 PM
But it wait isn't the whole Republican Party Authoritarian?, at least Trump is a nationalist and not a globalist like the rest of the traitors.

Trump = nationalist, Bernie/Hillary =globalist.

Neither is about INDIVIDUAL liberty. Both are about the power to control. Which is the root of the Liberty movement. And at one time was at the root of this forums principles.

puppetmaster
03-09-2016, 03:22 PM
I think Trump is not as bad as the rest but not good either. Opinions mine, yours, anyone's really don't matter they are just guesses at what is the best or worst. I do refuse to lump all Trump voters into the Nazi camp. Many good Trump supporters as well as Cruz supporters. I will tell you I will never vote for Bernie nor clinton. I have not decided if I will vote for anyone else. Sure would make it an easy vote if Rand was on the ticket.

CPUd
03-09-2016, 03:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlACrp1rG0

phill4paul
03-09-2016, 03:38 PM
I think Trump is not as bad as the rest but not good either. Opinions mine, yours, anyone's really don't matter they are just guesses at what is the best or worst. I do refuse to lump all Trump voters into the Nazi camp. Many good Trump supporters as well as Cruz supporters. I will tell you I will never vote for Bernie nor clinton. I have not decided if I will vote for anyone else. Sure would make it an easy vote if Rand was on the ticket.

How can I run for office and say I want to be a weak president? We need a strong president,
strong enough to resist the temptation of taking power the president shouldn’t have.
– Ron Paul

Trump is not that man. Executive orders for the death penalty for those that kill a cop, regardless of the individual states sentencing guidelines? Expanding torture guidelines beyond water boarding? No. Not Trump. Let Boobus decide which ruler it wishes but I will not be lead down that path to support authoritarianism. In either party.

Murrika
03-09-2016, 04:11 PM
"You must spread some reputation around before neg-repping this Trumpaloompa again"

im first and foremost a libertarian. I support Ron and Rand and now Trump.

CPUd
03-09-2016, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJzNUydlQ4I

Dianne
03-09-2016, 04:17 PM
No way ! Trump was just insulting Rand Paul this past week. Trump going to put in an establishment guy - guessing Kasich.