PDA

View Full Version : Video proof that "Vegan Gains" is a liar

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Just happened to come across this today and couldnt not share this. as this is the smug asshole that had a video used to refute paleo and anything animal related in the diet being good for people..

Turns out the user Vegan Gains is a bullshit artist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk

angelatc
03-09-2016, 02:06 PM
So, there are smug vegans battling smug paleos on the internet?

This country has too much free time.

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 02:19 PM
So, there are smug vegans battling smug paleos on the internet?

This country has too much free time.

touche angela. hah

Zippyjuan
03-09-2016, 02:22 PM
"Vegans are Gay!"

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 02:26 PM
"Vegans are Gay!"

no, but they have that f.a.g.g.y. look

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 02:26 PM
"Vegans are Gay!"

no, but they have that f.a.g.g.y. look

Zippyjuan
03-09-2016, 02:30 PM
You somehow seem to be obsessed with the guy. Does he excite you- or scare you?

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 02:31 PM
You somehow seem to be obsessed with the guy. Does he excite you- or scare you?

Ill be happy to discuss it over lunch sometime with you

Zippyjuan
03-09-2016, 02:33 PM
You asking me out? Do you know any good vegan places?

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 02:34 PM
You asking me out? Do you know any good vegan places?

nope.. but any restaurant can be vegan if you just order fruits and vegetables.

Zippyjuan
03-09-2016, 02:35 PM
I'll have to check my schedule then!

farreri
03-09-2016, 02:47 PM
What did he lie about?

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 03:13 PM
What did he lie about?

If youre asking that then you didnt watch the video

farreri
03-09-2016, 03:19 PM
If youre asking that then you didnt watch the video
Yes, because I figured you watched it because you posted it. So in the essence of saving time, what did he lie about?

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 03:24 PM
Yes, because I figured you watched it because you posted it. So in the essence of saving time, what did he lie about?

he lies about everything. it completely discredits the guy. maybe the only thing true is him waiting for baphomet or whatever satan nonsense that is

farreri
03-09-2016, 03:33 PM
he lies about everything. it completely discredits the guy.
Such as?

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 04:06 PM
Such as?

dude there so much to list.. just watch the video itll be quicker... vegan gains is a total fraud...

farreri
03-09-2016, 04:12 PM
dude there so much to list.. just watch the video itll be quicker... vegan gains is a total fraud...
If you watched the video you posted, you should be able to quickly list all the times he allegedly lied.

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 04:13 PM
If you watched the video you posted, you should be able to quickly list all the times he allegedly lied.

If you were really interested in the topic you would have just watched it.. youve wasted more time with the back and forth nonsense.

admit it... all you pushy assholes need to lie to get a point across and then when youre caught out there you cry like a bitch..

too bad...

farreri
03-09-2016, 04:18 PM
If you were really interested in the topic you would have just watched it.. youve wasted more time with the back and forth nonsense.

admit it... all you pushy assholes need to lie to get a point across and then when youre caught out there you cry like a bitch..

too bad...
I'm starting to wonder if you even watched it. Prove to me you did by listening all the alleged lies you claimed he committed. You made the thread making the claim, the responsibility is on you to prove your claims.

Chester Copperpot
03-09-2016, 04:28 PM
I'm starting to wonder if you even watched it. Prove to me you did by listening all the alleged lies you claimed he committed. You made the thread making the claim, the responsibility is on you to prove your claims.

heh.. of course I watched it.. thats why I can say the guy lies about everything. too bad.. i know a nice vegan on facebook... shes not pushy or a liar but she has tremendous health problems which she ascribes to her "not being vegan enough"... meanwhile in all honesty the vegan diet might be causing her woes... It would be a damned shame if she was listening to a guy like vegan gains who clearly feels the need to lie.

farreri
03-09-2016, 04:31 PM
heh.. of course I watched it.. thats why I can say the guy lies about everything. too bad.. i know a nice vegan on facebook... shes not pushy or a liar but she has tremendous health problems which she ascribes to her "not being vegan enough"... meanwhile in all honesty the vegan diet might be causing her woes... It would be a damned shame if she was listening to a guy like vegan gains who clearly feels the need to lie.
Well at least give me one example of what he allegedly lied about.

farreri
03-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Chester is too scared or lazy to list one example of the many lies he claims the video he posted shows of this Vegan Gains guy.

farreri
03-09-2016, 10:16 PM
I was hoping by the time I got home tonight someone would have listed all the alleged lies by this VG guy. I'm starting to think the lies are from people saying he lies about everything because of what he advocates.

Chester Copperpot
03-10-2016, 08:26 AM
the OP was so good, I had to watch it again.

farreri
03-10-2016, 09:26 AM
What did he lie about?

Chester Copperpot
03-10-2016, 09:31 AM
What did he lie about?

You mean youve gone an entire day complaining how you didnt want to waste time watching a 10 minute video but youre okay wasting an entire day asking others to tell you what the video said. lol

just watch the video and itll tell you the whole story.

farreri
03-10-2016, 09:37 AM
You mean youve gone an entire day complaining how you didnt want to waste time watching a 10 minute video but youre okay wasting an entire day asking others to tell you what the video said. lol

just watch the video and itll tell you the whole story.
I want to see if you really watched it. Since you posted that you just watched it again and it should be fresh on your mind, please, with sugar on top, tell me what VG lied about?

Suzanimal
03-10-2016, 10:53 AM
I wouldn't do him. I like some meat on the bone.

farreri
03-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Did you watch the video? What did this VG guy lie about?

farreri
03-10-2016, 11:40 AM
And does your husband have a hard time keeping up with you? ;)

farreri
03-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Can someone please post what lies this Vegan Gains guy allegedly told?

Suzanimal
03-10-2016, 05:54 PM
And does your husband have a hard time keeping up with you? ;)

Nope. He eats plenty of meat. All that protein keeps him strong like bull.:cool:

farreri
03-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Nope. He eats plenty of meat. All that protein keeps him strong like bull.:cool:
You mean all the calories keep him strong?

farreri
03-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Still waiting for someone to post what this VG guy allegedly lied about.

specsaregood
03-10-2016, 08:27 PM

He lied when he said he didn't like to get naked and roll around in various animal feces. In the video, they show photographic evidence of him rolling around in a mixture of chicken, pork and what appears to be rhino shit. Definitely a liar; not that I can't understand why he would lie about having such a peculiar fetish.

RJB
03-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Can someone please post what lies this Vegan Gains guy allegedly told?

Sure.

They had undercover video of him admitting that the 2 reasons why vegans are so emotionally unstable and angry when they butt into discussions on diet is because their blood sugar fluctuates so much due to the high carb/low fat and protein diet and also that they are jealous when they smell savory scent of meat cooking.

farreri
03-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Lying isn't a Libertarian principle.

RJB
03-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Lying isn't a Libertarian principle.
It is called humor. Someone who has anger issues due to trouble keeping his blood sugar regularized due to a high carb diet usually will have trouble grasping that. Especially if he has an odd attraction for Bernie Sanders.

Chester Copperpot
03-10-2016, 09:40 PM
It is called humor. Someone who has anger issues due to trouble keeping his blood sugar regularized due to a high carb diet usually will have trouble grasping that. Especially if he has an odd attraction for Bernie Sanders.

you dont understand RJB... its only humor when Farreri does it... when anybody else does it, then its lying. hahaha

farreri
03-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Someone who has anger issues due to trouble keeping his blood sugar regularized due to a high carb diet usually will have trouble grasping that. Especially if he has an odd attraction for Bernie Sanders.
Who are you talking about?

farreri
03-10-2016, 09:42 PM
you dont understand RJB... its only humor when Farreri does it... when anybody else does it, then its lying. hahaha
Want to show me where I did what you claim?

Chester Copperpot
03-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Who are you talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

Anti Federalist
03-10-2016, 10:16 PM

Yah, me too!

http://i.imgur.com/mlqiZtE.jpg

Chester Copperpot
03-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Yah, me too!

damn... now thats no vegan....

farreri
03-10-2016, 10:30 PM
damn... now thats no vegan....
So you admit meat is what caused her to get that....voluptuous?

William Tell
03-10-2016, 10:35 PM

That makes sense, feeding husbands exclusively rabbit food would probably make them be like droopy lettuce after a while. Real man food is the way to go.

farreri
03-10-2016, 10:38 PM
That makes sense, feeding husbands exclusively rabbit food would probably make them be like droopy lettuce after a while. Real man food is the way to go.
Until a heavy meat diet causes things on men to become droopy to where they don't feel like men at all!

William Tell
03-10-2016, 10:40 PM
So you admit meat is what caused her to get that....voluptuous?

You saying meat makes her hot?

farreri
03-10-2016, 10:43 PM
You saying meat makes her hot?
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

William Tell
03-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

I have only seen the word voluptuous used in a positive sense regarding womankind.

farreri
03-10-2016, 10:47 PM
I have only seen the word voluptuous used in a positive sense regarding womankind.
Let's just say I was being very polite in describing her size.

Suzanimal
03-10-2016, 11:18 PM

I wasn't listening but then again, I didn't comment on what he said.

BTW, I eat meat and I'm not "voluptuous".

farreri
03-10-2016, 11:26 PM
BTW, I eat meat and I'm not "voluptuous".
That's great! How many calories you usually get?

Suzanimal
03-10-2016, 11:34 PM
That's great! How many calories you usually get?

Around 1000 sometimes less, sometimes more. It really depends on how hungry I feel.

farreri
03-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Around 1000 sometimes less, sometimes more. It really depends on how hungry I feel.
:eek: Well that's one way to have the figure of a young girl; eat the amount recommended for a young child. Don't recommend it. Remember what I was warning about in Lucille's thread?

Suzanimal
03-11-2016, 06:11 AM
:eek: Well that's one way to have the figure of a young girl; eat the amount recommended for a young child. Don't recommend it. Remember what I was warning about in Lucille's thread?

It's enough for me. If you eat a lot of veg, it's hard to eat 2000 calories a day - for me anyway.
Yesterday, I ate...

breakfast
coffee with Silk unsweetened coconut milk - 45 calories a cup (not sure how much I drank in my coffee but I seriously doubt I went over a cup)
egg whites (no butter, I nuke them in the microwave)- 50 calories (probably overestimating)

lunch and dinner (had the same thing for both)

about 4 oz (2 tenders) of grilled skinless chicken breast(herbs, no oil) - 200
about 2 cups mixed greens (spinach & green leaf lettuce) - 20 calories
small tomato - 20
cucumber - 20
red bell peppers - 25
balsamic vinegar - 30

snack
banana - 100

I drank over a gallon of water and several cups of green tea with a lemon.

Calories for the day - 825ish
What I ate was very healthy and I felt full. I don't see a problem with that. Today, I'm having the same thing but I'm going to have black beans instead of chicken. I usually add a little olive oil, garlic, and onions to my black beans but I think the calories will be about the same. I usually eat a cup at each meal - too much makes me toot.:o

farreri
03-11-2016, 12:03 PM
It's enough for me. If you eat a lot of veg, it's hard to eat 2000 calories a day - for me anyway.
What I ate was very healthy and I felt full. I don't see a problem with that.
Unfortunately, it's not healthy, even if you feel full after. It's most likely what's causing your thyroid problem.

That's part of the reason why it's hard for you to eat 2000 calories a day. Excessive water drinking is a trick to help eat less. You only need about 2 liters of water a day to be healthy.

farreri
03-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Maybe today someone will post what this VG guys allegedly lied about!

farreri
03-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Since no one wants to tell me what lies he allegedly told, can someone tell me how many lies are supposedly proven in the OP video?

Chester Copperpot
03-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Since no one wants to tell me what lies he allegedly told, can someone tell me how many lies are supposedly proven in the OP video?

all of them... by Vegan gains himself... I still say hes you... you have so much in common ;)

farreri
03-11-2016, 06:06 PM
all of them... by Vegan gains himself...
How many is all of them?

I still say hes you... you have so much in common ;)
He eats fish?

RJB
03-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Maybe today someone will post what this VG guys allegedly lied about!

Specs and I already did.

farreri
03-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Suzanimal, hope you will do me a favor. I rather not watch a 10 min video with a guy with an extremely annoying voice who probably made the video just to capitalize on some successful youtuber's name recognition just to see if there is anything earth shattering in it about this VG guy as some here claim. I feel most here probably didn't watch it either, but are just assuming the title of the video is accurate because of their hate for vegans. If it does contain proof that totally discredits this VG guy, I would like to know because I'm becoming a fan of VG's channel and don't want to if he is indeed a BS artist as Chester claims.

Suzanimal
03-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Suzanimal, hope you will do me a favor. I rather not watch a 10 min video with a guy with an extremely annoying voice who probably made the video just to capitalize on some successful youtuber's name recognition just to see if there is anything earth shattering in it about this VG guy as some here claim. I feel most here probably didn't watch it either, but are just assuming the title of the video is accurate because of their hate for vegans. If it does contain proof that totally discredits this VG guy, I would like to know because I'm becoming a fan of VG's channel and don't want to if he is indeed a BS artist as Chester claims.

Oh ffs, Ferrari..I'll watch the damn video but I'm not gonna start carrying your economy sized rice bags, so don't even ask.:mad:

My takeaways...

1) Vegan Gains is a douche. Says he doesn't shit talk - then shit talks, stuff like that.
2) He changed his story on why he became a vegan. Oddly enough, the pig story didn't make me want to be vegan; it just made me want some bacon.
http://i.imgur.com/QyDzMyBs.png
3) Steroids. He thinks some guy who looks above average but not crazy is on steroids but doesn't think some vegan bodybuilder is on steroids.
4) Jim Morris (for a minute there I thought he said Jim Morrison, lol) admits he used steroids but vegan gains says he doesn't. He was talking a little fast and I got distracted.
5) Carl Lewis who some Starch guy was his nutritionist and failed a drug test but vegan gains likes him. Basically, as long as you're vegan he ignores the doping of athletes but accuses the meat eating athletes of doping - even the ones who don't look 'roided up.
6) He praises a few of the older Vegan Gains videos but says his newer ones are garbage.

RJB
03-11-2016, 08:05 PM
This is a weird request. Is this how you chose your candidates for office (and diet for that matter) by asking an internet stranger to tell you what they think? If you want to be his fan, check it out for yourself and come to your own opinion.

Wow.

farreri
03-11-2016, 08:11 PM
but I'm not gonna start carrying your economy sized rice bags, so don't even ask.:mad:
But, but, my love?!

My takeaways...
So basically nothing earth shattering and that's if the video maker didn't edit things out of context. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Suzanimal
03-11-2016, 08:19 PM
This is a weird request. Is this how you chose your candidates for office (and diet for that matter) by asking an internet stranger to tell you what they think? If you want to be his fan, check it out for yourself and come to your own opinion.

Wow.

In that case...

http://i.imgur.com/e4YP7Gd.png

RJB
03-11-2016, 08:28 PM
In that case...

http://i.imgur.com/e4YP7Gd.png

Why yes I would.

SUPREME!
2016!!!!!!

Suzanimal
03-11-2016, 08:37 PM
But, but, my love?!

Sorry, I'm not a lesbian. :)

So basically nothing earth shattering and that's if the video maker didn't edit things out of context.

It didn't seem like he did and he had some nice things to say about the guy but the Vegan guy was caught lying about stuff. The steroid part was actually interesting and the pig story was funny.

Thanks for taking one for the team!

Next time I go pick up a side of beef, you can carry it to the minivan for me.

RJB
03-11-2016, 08:42 PM
I would like to know because I'm becoming a fan of VG's channel and don't want to if he is indeed a BS artist as Chester claims.

It didn't seem like he did and he had some nice things to say about the guy but the Vegan guy was caught lying about stuff. The steroid part was actually interesting and the pig story was funny.

So, should farreri become a fan of VG? Your opinion matters, Suz!

Suzanimal
03-11-2016, 08:48 PM
So, should farreri become a fan of VG? Your opinion matters, Suz!

http://i.imgur.com/2FR09e8s.png

heavenlyboy34
03-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Yesterday, I ate...

breakfast
coffee with Silk unsweetened coconut milk - 45 calories a cup (not sure how much I drank in my coffee but I seriously doubt I went over a cup)
egg whites (no butter, I nuke them in the microwave)- 50 calories (probably overestimating)

lunch and dinner (had the same thing for both)

about 4 oz (2 tenders) of grilled skinless chicken breast(herbs, no oil) - 200
about 2 cups mixed greens (spinach & green leaf lettuce) - 20 calories
small tomato - 20
cucumber - 20
red bell peppers - 25
balsamic vinegar - 30

snack
banana - 100

What I ate was very healthy and I felt full. I don't see a problem with that. Today, I'm having the same thing but I'm going to have black beans instead of chicken. I usually add a little olive oil, garlic, and onions to my black beans but I think the calories will be about the same. I usually eat a cup at each meal - too much makes me toot.:o
Y U NO EAT EGG YOLKS?!!! :eek:

Chester Copperpot
03-11-2016, 08:59 PM

Vegan Gains has 166,000 subscribers

This other guy calling him out as a liar has over 1.3 MILLION subscribers... clearly this guy is way more successful

Tywysog Cymru
03-11-2016, 10:30 PM

This other guy calling him out as a liar has over 1.3 MILLION subscribers... clearly this guy is way more successful

GradeAUnderA has some pretty hilarious videos like his racism test and girly v. manly drinks.

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 06:29 AM
Y U NO EAT EGG YOLKS?!!! :eek:

I'll eat a whole egg occasionally but I want toast and some sausage and grits loaded down with butter to go with it.:o If we have leftover veg from dinner I throw those in my egg whites.

farreri
03-12-2016, 12:28 PM
but the Vegan guy was caught lying about stuff.
Caught lying, or caught making mistakes? There is a difference. And if they were indeed lies, seems more like white lies, or in other words, much ado about nothing. Far from him being discredited about his health & diet advice, or how he correctly points out muscle heads who lie they are on steroids to try to sell you a product, like Primal Prince Mark Sisson.

Next time I go pick up a side of beef, you can carry it to the minivan for me.
Soccer mom!

farreri
03-12-2016, 12:29 PM

Yeah, what's your point?

Chester Copperpot
03-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Yeah, what's your point?

im showing your claim is nonsense... a guy with 1.3 million subscribers doesnt need to pick on Vegan gains for his puny 166,000 subscriber base..

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Caught lying, or caught making mistakes? There is a difference. And if they were indeed lies, seems more like white lies, or in other words, much ado about nothing. Far from him being discredited about his health & diet advice, or how he correctly points out muscle heads who lie they are on steroids to try to sell you a product, like Primal Prince Mark Sisson.

I doubt he made a mistake about the pig at a dog show, lol.

Soccer mom!

Ex-soccer mom. My kids don't need me to cart them around much anymore. *sigh*:(

Chester Copperpot
03-12-2016, 12:59 PM
I doubt he made a mistake about the pig at a dog show, lol.

Ex-soccer mom. My kids don't need me to cart them around much anymore. *sigh*:(
VG is a vegan so of course he made a mistake.. he cant lie.. er.. i mean be accused of lying.. hes a vegan.... did i say he was a vegan??

farreri
03-12-2016, 01:27 PM
im showing your claim is nonsense... a guy with 1.3 million subscribers doesnt need to pick on Vegan gains for his puny 166,000 subscriber base..
Just because he didn't need to doesn't mean he didn't make a lot of money off rising youtuber Vegan Gains. That video he did of him is one of his higher viewed videos. And if you think 166,000 youtube subscribers is puny, you are really senile. You can make a descent living off that many subscribers.

farreri
03-12-2016, 01:29 PM
VG is a vegan so of course he made a mistake
Did some vegan do something bad to you? You really have an ax to grind with vegans.

specsaregood
03-12-2016, 03:50 PM
VG is a vegan so of course he made a mistake.. he cant lie.. er.. i mean be accused of lying.. hes a vegan.... did i say he was a vegan??

How do you know he is a vegan? If he will lie about why he became a vegan, then he's probably lying about being a vegan. Just another actor...

luctor-et-emergo
03-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Did some vegan do something bad to you? You really have an ax to grind with vegans.

They apparently don't understand how life works on this planet. Which is fine. Until they get the right to vote.

Chester Copperpot
03-12-2016, 04:35 PM
How do you know he is a vegan? If he will lie about why he became a vegan, then he's probably lying about being a vegan. Just another actor...

oh snap... thats true.. i never thought of that.

farreri
03-12-2016, 04:50 PM
If he will lie about why he became a vegan
What did he say that makes you think he lied about why he became vegan?

farreri
03-12-2016, 04:50 PM
They apparently don't understand how life works on this planet.
What do you mean?

Until they get the right to vote.
Vegans can't vote?

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 04:52 PM

Because he told two different stories and one was about seeing a pig at a dog show.

luctor-et-emergo
03-12-2016, 05:00 PM
What do you mean?
They make an arbitrary choice and very rarely refrain from announcing their choice to the rest of the world. Plants also feel pain, in a way. It's also pretty unnatural behavior for omnivores.

Vegans can't vote?
Unfortunately your statement is incorrect.

farreri
03-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Because he told two different stories and one was about seeing a pig at a dog show.
A person can't have multiple reasons why they became vegan?

farreri
03-12-2016, 05:08 PM
They make an arbitrary choice and very rarely refrain from announcing their choice to the rest of the world. Plants also feel pain, in a way. It's also pretty unnatural behavior for omnivores.
So this would also apply to pro-life people?

Suzanimal
03-12-2016, 05:09 PM
A person can't have multiple reasons why they became vegan?

Of course they can, but when he was telling why he became a vegan in the first story, he claimed it was a purely logical decision based on sound nutrition but then a few months later (I don't remember how long) he told a tearjerker about a pig at a dog show and said that was why he became a vegan.

luctor-et-emergo
03-12-2016, 05:12 PM
So this would also apply to pro-life people?

No because actually pro-life people make the much more logical observation that when killing a child is murder, then aborting a fetus is also murder. That's a pretty straight forward thing.

farreri
03-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Of course they can, but when he was telling why he became a vegan in the first story, he claimed it was a purely logical decision based on sound nutrition but then a few months later (I don't remember how long) he told a tearjerker about a pig at a dog show and said that was why he became a vegan.
Isn't it possible he simply mistakenly said these things in a way that made it sound like he's telling two different stories? I'm failing to see what the earth shattering big deal is.

farreri
03-12-2016, 05:35 PM
No because actually pro-life people make the much more logical observation that when killing a child is murder, then aborting a fetus is also murder. That's a pretty straight forward thing.
Wouldn't killing an animal for food or clothing when you didn't have to be considered murdering that animal?

luctor-et-emergo
03-12-2016, 05:37 PM
Wouldn't killing an animal for food or clothing when you didn't have to be considered murdering that animal?

No, because murder is a legal term. It would be killing an animal for food or clothing.

But what exactly elevates animals above plants ?

farreri
03-12-2016, 05:54 PM
No, because murder is a legal term. It would be killing an animal for food or clothing.
Substitute wrong for murder if you want to make an issue of legality.

But what exactly elevates animals above plants ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4cx2iBs64

specsaregood
03-12-2016, 06:10 PM

Why do you think he likes to roll around in rhino feces? Is it his vegan diet that gives him such strange desires?

Chester Copperpot
03-12-2016, 06:13 PM
plants are sentient beings just like animals.. they feel pain and are aware of their surroundings.

farreri
03-12-2016, 06:27 PM
plants are sentient beings just like animals.. they feel pain and are aware of their surroundings.
I guess everything's on the table then, including humans.

luctor-et-emergo
03-12-2016, 06:30 PM
I guess everything's on the table then, including humans.

Humans cannot be farmed efficiently. They will form unions, rebel, generally mess up the operation. It won't work. Stick to plants and animals.

heavenlyboy34
03-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Humans cannot be farmed efficiently. They will form unions, rebel, generally mess up the operation. It won't work. Stick to plants and animals.
They can if a good enough carrot can be offered (and conceals the stick).

farreri
03-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Free-range humans. ;)

William Tell
03-13-2016, 12:53 PM
Bump for manliness, virility, femininity, and voluptuousness.

Chester Copperpot
03-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Bump for manliness, virility, femininity, and voluptuousness.

Chester Copperpot
03-15-2016, 11:11 PM
https://theveganatheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Vegan-Gains-Header-2-326x235.jpg

LibertyRevolution
03-16-2016, 01:09 AM
Meanwhile in my world...

http://i.imgur.com/OqYiseb.jpg

8oz teriyaki marinaded salmon filet and a 10oz ribeye in black pepper, garlic, and sea salt, seared in cast iron skillets then finished in oven.
A 12oz twice baked potato with 2 tablespoons of butter, black pepper and salt, and 6oz of sweet peas in 1 tablespoons of butter.

I call it the eat whatever the hell you want as we are all going to die eventually anyways diet. :p

farreri
03-16-2016, 01:24 PM
I call it the eat whatever the hell you want as we are all going to die eventually anyways diet. :p
People always say that until they get a heart attack or cancer.

LibertyRevolution
03-17-2016, 01:14 PM
People always say that until they get a heart attack or cancer.
I am one of those people that will continue to eat whatever I want, specially if I get diagnosed with cancer, or have a heart attack.
I would rather enjoy life while I am here than worry about what might happen.

If eating vegan makes you happy, then that is great for you, please continue.

What I don't understand why vegans must try and push their lifestyle choice on others..

I have the same complaint about Christians trying to push their lifestyle on me.
If they want to believe that that the bible is the literal word of god, great for them if it gives them comfort.

When I die I will not be sentenced to hell for all eternity by a loving god, no matter how much they tell me I will...

farreri
03-17-2016, 01:27 PM
I am one of those people that will continue to eat whatever I want, specially if I get diagnosed with cancer, or have a heart attack.
How do you know you still will?

youngbuck
03-18-2016, 06:32 PM
Well, you can't watch the OP vid without watching the update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes

Chester Copperpot
03-19-2016, 12:37 AM
Well, you can't watch the OP vid without watching the update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes

Wow, well that puts the nail in the coffin for Vegan Gains.. Guy not only lies but hes really not that smart of a guy.. Im okay with him believing in aliens but not sure if hes telling the truth.. Theres been some discussion about greys being based on chlorophyll and making their own food via photosynthesis so I would think that if he really was in communication with the grey aliens he would have used this to buttress his vegan argument.

He might just be a pathological liar or just lying to sensationalize for viewers to keep his youtube channel from dying....

Maybe he'll find out that honesty is the best policy.. He would do better to find God a little bit and get rid of all the praise satan crap... thats really not helping him.