PDA

View Full Version : Rubio camp accuses Cruz of 'dirty tricks' over Hawaii 'dropout' email

openfire
03-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Déjà vu

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/08/rubio-camp-accuses-cruz-dirty-tricks-over-hawaii-dropout-email.html

kpitcher
03-08-2016, 11:18 PM
After the last debate I'm surprised no campaign is saying another one was using male enhancement products they order from the 'net.

surf
03-08-2016, 11:33 PM
After the last debate I'm surprised no campaign is saying another one was using male enhancement products they order from the 'net.

they're saving that.... I hope megyn brings a ruler to the next debate. it can only help get folks thinking about libertarians.

I feel sorry for anyone that still calls themselves a republican these days.

dannno
03-08-2016, 11:34 PM

That whole thing is such an embarrassment, the GOP has sunk lower than any other political party..

I heard a lot of people on the left attacking Donald Trump for what he said, but actually Rubio is the one who started it.. but the whole thing is just insane.

AZJoe
03-09-2016, 04:31 AM
OMG. Cruz did it again. First spreading lies to cheat voters in Iowa, now again the same dirty to trick voters in Hawaii.

Cruz, if he ever were president, would the supreme arch-devil of false flags. Evil by any means to achieve his personal goals,

http://rackjite.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/25hhhg.jpg

03-09-2016, 06:03 AM
they're saving that.... I hope megyn brings a ruler to the next debate. it can only help get folks thinking about libertarians.

I feel sorry for anyone that still calls themselves a republican these days.

If they nominate Trump, I am thinking about unenrolling. It's a sinking ship if they put an asshole reality star in a winnable election against the Clintons.

Valli6
03-09-2016, 09:24 AM
I'm still puzzled about those odd anti-Rand tweets that Trump put out some days ago.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?491386-Anti-Rand-tweets-sent-today-by-Trump&highlight=anti+Rand+Trump

Rand doesn't seem to have done anything to provoke them, so I'm left wondering if Cruz leaked some misleading information to get Trump mad at Rand, so he would insult him - thereby offending Rand supporters and discouraging us from considering a vote for Trump? and re-considering a vote for Cruz?

Eh, lately I'm kind of relieved that Rand pulled himself out of this cess pool to concentrate on his senatorial campaign.
Wouldn't want this disturbing behavior rubbing of on Rand and tarnishing his reputation...

Maybe Rand saw where this was all gonna go before any of us did.

euphemia
03-09-2016, 09:29 AM
That whole thing is such an embarrassment, the GOP has sunk lower than any other political party..

Are you saying that because they said those things in public and brought them out in the debate? Do candidates not have a right to an opinion? Do they not have a right to express such an opinion?

People here say much worse.

dannno
03-09-2016, 10:16 AM
Are you saying that because they said those things in public and brought them out in the debate? Do candidates not have a right to an opinion? Do they not have a right to express such an opinion?

People here say much worse.

Yes, they have the right to express their opinion about the size of Donald Trump's wang but that doesn't mean they should do it.. of course much worse things are said here, I say much worse things, but this is an internet forum not the Republican primary.

euphemia
03-09-2016, 10:33 AM
Okay. I just wanted to understand. I agree that some things should not be said in the Republican primary, or at a public microphone. Rubio is the one who made the vulgar joke. I think he's sunk now because of it. He has acted so squeaky clean up until now that it seems incongruous.

Trump has five children, so I guess the evidence is there.

rprprs
03-09-2016, 10:36 AM

I don't think Bernie would sink that low. :D