PDA

View Full Version : Less TRUMP and More HILLARY (Judge Nap Article)

jllundqu
03-08-2016, 01:41 PM
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03/03/judge-nap-if-hillary-is-indicted-it-will-shake-the-political-establishment-to-the-core/

The EMAIL Scandal is serious and it is not discussed nearly enough.

This is a clear violation of the law. A Judge jumped through many hoops to grant immunity to Pagliano (installed the server), and would only do so if the Justice (Sic) Department felt his testimony to the Grand Jury would lead to an indictment. A Grand Jury is already hearing testimony. The FBI has built a solid case, no doubt.
I don't see a way out for Hillary. She's boxed herself in pretty tight.
You can't just explain away 22 top secret (and 1800 other classified emails) pieces of intelligence on your private illegal server. Simply possessing them is a crime outside of a proper network.
If there is any justice left in this country, Clinton and her top aides will be indicted.

Put 22 Top Secret emails on your unclassified home server and see how the Justice (sic) Department treats you.

Many statutes apply but most likely 18 USC 793. The excuse that none were marked classified is irrelevant under the law. Explain to me how something as classified as a Special Access Program (SAP), meaning you have to go into a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Intelligence Facility) and present the code word granting you access (aka Talent Keyhole for signals intel or current HUMINT operations), ends up on Clinton's unclassified system. It was moved by someone from place to place. By definition, the law was broken! Prima Facie evidence is CLEAR... Top Secret SAP was moved from a SCIF to a private network... a felony for each piece of intelligence sent or received on the unclassified system. Period. There is no parsing of words or justification that can refute these facts... and this is just what is known PUBLICLY. The FBI likely has much more evidence, not to mention the 30,000 emails illegally deleted (which could constitute an Obstruction charge).

So we've gone from the IG and IC community looking into it and they referred it to the FBI. The FBI put 150 agents on it and have now presented to the DOJ. The DOJ has convened a grand jury and secured the testimony of a key witness (Pagliano) by granting immunity, which only a federal judge can do...

So will the DOJ indict? That is the question.

If they do, they must indict Hillary and not just a sacrificial pawn. Hillary AUTHORED at least 100 classified emails and the server was setup on HER specific instructions, not some underling.

An indictment would rock the 2016 race like nothing we've seen. Would Warren jump in? Would they let Feel the Bern run away with the nomination?

If they don't indict, the FBI and the DOJ lose any last vestige of credibility in the eyes of the public and I don't think FBI Director Comey will sacrifice his career or the FBIs reputation for Hillary's lust for power. Same for AG Loretta Lynch.

One thing is certain. If ANY of the GOP candidates were under current federal criminal investigation by the FBI, it would be front page "NEWS ALERT" 24/7 until that candidate dropped out of the race.

Thoughts?

Ronin Truth
03-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Sic 'em, Andrew. :D

jllundqu
03-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Sure would be nice if he were actually still on the bench somewhere actually pushing liberty

Ronin Truth
03-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Sure would be nice if he were actually still on the bench somewhere actually pushing liberty

I nominate him to fill Scalia's SCOTUS chair.

jllundqu
03-10-2016, 05:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7EUpxGMOI

Jamesiv1
03-10-2016, 07:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7EUpxGMOI
I could listen to Judge Nap all day every day.

thoughtomator
03-10-2016, 08:13 PM
I'm convinced that she was laundering state secrets through the server using the Clinton Foundation and speaking fees to receive payoffs.

I'm also convinced that she was selling official US government policy to the highest bidders (which were the Gulf states).

Voluntarist
03-10-2016, 08:55 PM
xxxxx