PDA

View Full Version : Question ....

Abyss19562
12-07-2007, 12:35 PM
I was a member of the prisonplanet forums, I went to log on about a month ago and it said I was banned and I did nothing wrong. Someone said prisonplanet forums got hacked and everyone got banned, so I thought ok, I'll get unbanned in about a week when they sort it all out, well that was about like 3 weeks ago that I was told that and I'm still banned. I sent an email to prisonplanet and stuff and never got a reply. I have no idea why I was banned, I never got an email saying why, nothing !! I didn't break any of the rules, so I was wondering if anyone who is a member there could tell me the name of one of the prisonplanet forums administrator, so maybe I can contact them. Thanks

rodent
12-07-2007, 12:47 PM
I was a member of the prisonplanet forums, I went to log on about a month ago and it said I was banned and I did nothing wrong. Someone said prisonplanet forums got hacked and everyone got banned, so I thought ok, I'll get unbanned in about a week when they sort it all out, well that was about like 3 weeks ago that I was told that and I'm still banned. I sent an email to prisonplanet and stuff and never got a reply. I have no idea why I was banned, I never got an email saying why, nothing !! I didn't break any of the rules, so I was wondering if anyone who is a member there could tell me the name of one of the prisonplanet forums administrator, so maybe I can contact them. Thanks

Write their tech support. My account got canned at random too. I let the payment expire, then got back in and everything was fine.

I'm a little upset with the site, though. I wanted to pay to download Loose Change Final Cut, thinking I could download it like I did Endgame. Turns out I had to go to another site and pay again to get it.

Yes, I do pay for Alex Jones stuff. I want to assist the guy so he actually makes more films. Each one of his films has been getting progressively better, but I think the content organization in Endgame wasn't as good as in Terrorstorm.

Abyss19562
12-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Well see I'm a subscriber to prisonplanet.tv and when I log on my account there to watch the videos, everything is fine, it's only the forums that I have problems with...