PDA

View Full Version : Laurence M. Vance: My Two Cents on Conservative Criticisms of Trump

Warlord
03-04-2016, 01:42 PM
I think this describes a lot of people here...

-

N.B.: I don’t vote and don’t endorse candidates so I am not advocating that anyone do either. However, I am rooting for Trump because he is a thorn in the side of the evil GOP and the least war-like of the Republican candidates. But I am not naive enough to think that he will “make America great again.” In fact, the best thing I can say about him is that he is much better than Cruz and Rubio and the rest on foreign policy (but that could change when he gets in office) and that he wouldn’t be much worse than any of them on everything else.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/two-cents-conservative-criticisms-trump/

AuH20
03-04-2016, 01:43 PM
No POTUS can make America great again. Impossible. Too many vichy operatives embedded in govt.

cajuncocoa
03-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Trump is too wishy-washy to know for certain that he'll remain the "least war-like of the Republican candidates." And what does that even mean? Either you go to war or you don't....there's no way to do that "more than another candidate", or "less than another."

Warlord
03-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Trump is too wishy-washy to know for certain that he'll remain the "least war-like of the Republican candidates." And what does that even mean? Either you go to war or you don't....there's no way to do that "more than another candidate", or "less than another."

Perhaps you can go to the Trump rally in LA and report back on the type of people showing up. I'm genuinely interested. They say they expect 20,0000

erowe1
03-04-2016, 02:26 PM
I think Vance has to cherry pick various statements from Trump to say that he's much better than Cruz on foreign policy.

I think I saw something else he wrote where he even said that Trump was better than Rand on foreign policy, which is ridiculous.

Todd
03-04-2016, 02:30 PM
3 Words

George W Bush.

Humble foreign policy talk. Warmongering on Steroids in reality.

The key is in Trumps demeanor and personality.

He is not a calm, contemplating wise soul.

Ronin Truth
03-04-2016, 02:40 PM
None of the Boomer POTUSes have been particularly stellar, so far.

I'm not really now expecting that to change any.

Bubba through Obama, bleah. :p :( :mad:

Trump and Hillary are Boomers too.

At least Trump is NOT a lawyer.

openfire
03-04-2016, 02:41 PM
3 Words

George W Bush.

Humble foreign policy talk. Warmongering on Steroids in reality.

The key is in Trumps demeanor and personality.

He is not a calm, contemplating wise soul.

GWB was a puppet. His PNAC handlers ran his FP. Those same bastards have their panties in a twist over Trump. I wonder why that is?

Todd
03-04-2016, 02:49 PM
GWB was a puppet. His PNAC handlers ran his FP. Those same bastards have their panties in a twist over Trump. I wonder why that is?

What makes you think Trump is omnipotent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0

Aratus
03-04-2016, 02:55 PM
No POTUS can make America great again. Impossible.
Too many vichy operatives embedded in govt.

the "W" was at the apex of our Empire. we are in Decline.