PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Delemus Arrested!

AuH20
03-03-2016, 12:16 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/trump-campaign-co-chair-arrested-for-conspiracy-to-commit-an-offense-against-the-united-states/

Jerry Delemus, the husband of a New Hampshire Republican lawmaker and co-chair of the state’s “Veterans for Trump” coalition, was arrested Thursday for his role in the armed standoff nearly two years ago at the Bundy ranch.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation arrested Delemus on nine federal charges — including conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, threatening a federal law enforcement officer, obstruction of justice, attempting to impede or injure a federal law enforcement officer and several firearms charges, reported Portsmouth Patch.

The Tea Party activist and outspoken Donald Trump supporter traveled cross-country in 2014 to take part in the armed standoff between Bureau of Land Management agents and Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his militia supporters in a dispute over unpaid grazing fees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF29sjNRIxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS7EoIFZcs8

Dianne
03-03-2016, 12:18 PM
wtf . They are arresting everyone, and not a word about it on lamestream media.

erowe1
03-03-2016, 01:21 PM
It is odd that he would support Trump.

Had Trump been president when that went down, he would have just drone-bombed the militia.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 01:45 PM

This is all I can find, besides what's going around on FB.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3404656/posts?page=34

This is bad. So far Dave Bundy, Jerry DeLemus, Erik Parker, and Steve Stewart and Mel Bundy as I speak.

thoughtomator
03-03-2016, 01:46 PM

But we need to support the regime because Trump might bring Fascism!

pcosmar
03-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Picking off all who were in anyway involved..

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Where are the Constitutional Sheriffs and Vets?????

Anti Federalist
03-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Off to the Gulags

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 02:13 PM

Trump on the stand-off...

"I think what I'd do, as president, is I would make a phone call to whoever, to the group," he said, adding later, "I'd talk to the leader. I would talk to him and I would say, 'You gotta get out — come see me, but you gotta get out.'"

"You cannot let people take over federal property," Mr. Trump said. "You can't, because once you do that, you don't have a government anymore. I think, frankly, they've been there too long."

Mr. Trump said he wasn't necessarily suggesting a large-scale military action, but that "at a certain point you have to do something and you have to be firm and you have to be strong, you have to be a government."

Shaddup with the Trump-humping already.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:19 PM
I'm putting this here:

Personally, I could give a fuck about this election. If '12 didn't convince the 'liberty' movement that the electoral process is rigged, i.e. what happened to Ron at the convention - then we've been not only divided, but conquered.

Why does ANYONE care about this shit? There are peaceful protestors for the ranchers in the west who are getting arrested without bail!!!!!!!!!! Their lands are being confiscated because of their mineral rich content!!!!!!! They are being murdered in cold blood!!!! And most of the 'liberty' movement has gotten sucked into the Jerry Springer show that is our electoral process.

So disappointing. These forums have been taken over too. What a loss!

Wake the fuck up people!!!

DON'T YOU GET IT???? THEY ARE ARRESTING PEACEFUL PROTESTORS! They are nabbing them when they least expect it!! Will we be next because we care?? This feels like Nazi Germany.

Pay attention to what really matters right now and stop letting your stupid selves be distracted by the dog and pony show, Jesus Christ Almighty!! What the fuck is it going to take???

RJB
03-03-2016, 02:25 PM
I was wondering when this would start.

AuH20
03-03-2016, 02:29 PM

The TPTB built the machine and now it's time to use the machine against them. But they will likely turn or kill Trump before he can use it.

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 02:30 PM
No word at either O.K. or Sipsey street yet.

AuH20
03-03-2016, 02:31 PM
You're probably better off eliminating the enemy at this point than suffering through the criminal justice system. It's the same destination.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:33 PM
63 page indictment coming.... and 4 more arrests....

edit: roughly 14 more arrests in the pike. The indictment was unsealed in N.H. this morning. AF? Can you find anything out?

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:38 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/2w559ug.jpg

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:40 PM
First they came for the Ranchers and their peaceful supporters and I did nothing.......

Dianne
03-03-2016, 02:41 PM
They are filling up those "pay to play" private prisons .... one of Hillary's top donors. This just sickens me.
I'm putting this here:

DON'T YOU GET IT???? THEY ARE ARRESTING PEACEFUL PROTESTORS! They are nabbing them when they least expect it!! Will we be next because we care?? This feels like Nazi Germany.

Pay attention to what really matters right now and stop letting your stupid selves be distracted by the dog and pony show, Jesus Christ Almighty!! What the fuck is it going to take???

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:44 PM

edit: roughly 14 more arrests in the pike. The indictment was unsealed in N.H. this morning. AF? Can you find anything out?

//

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 02:44 PM

This is where a bug out plan is essential. After the initial purge anyone that was at Bundy Ranch and had their face on youtube, in a paper or on FB that didn't plan for this was only asking to be rolled up.
Now is the time for the remaining ones to hole up on some private property ground.
I'm gonna have to look at the indictment especially since this regarded the Bundy Ranch occupation. It seems to me that Stuart Rhodes and crew are going to have to do some scrambling. Either the OK group is going to start seeing some indictments or they are going to have to start explaining why they were not included.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:46 PM
This is where a bug out plan is essential. After the initial purge anyone that was at Bundy Ranch and had their face on youtube, in a paper or on FB that didn't plan for this was only asking to be rolled up.
Now is the time for the remaining ones to hole up on some private property ground.
I'm gonna have to look at the indictment especially since this regarded the Bundy Ranch occupation. It seems to me that Stuart Rhodes and crew are going to have to do some scrambling. Either the OK group is going to start seeing some indictments or they are going to have to start explaining why they were not included.

They were kicked out by Ammon's then newly appointed right hand man, Paul Ryan. Remember I asked Stewart to come on these forums for a Q&A and he graciously accepted and explained everything.

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 02:50 PM
They were kicked out by Ammon's then newly appointed right hand man, Paul Ryan. Remember I asked Stewart to come on these forums for a Q&A and he graciously accepted and explained everything.

Yes. I remember well. But, they were there. They did actually participate for a number of days before they removed themselves.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:50 PM
There are Sheriffs who are warning the Feds to stay out of their counties as is their right to do so as per Common Law and Organic Law. I am going to try and put a list of them together with their contact information and ask people to call the uninformed dumbass Sheriffs (who acquiesce to this BS). The cowards need to talk to the brave ones.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Yes. I remember well. But, they were there. They did actually participate for a number of days before they removed themselves.

They left before the stand off.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 02:59 PM
FBI makes more arrests related to 2014 Bunkerville confrontation

By JEFF GERMAN
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

FBI agents are arresting more people in the investigation into the April 2014 armed standoff with law enforcement near the Bunkerville ranch of Cliven Bundy.

Federal authorities could not immediately be reached for comment, but the arrests appear to be part of a nationwide roundup.

A new 63-page federal indictment returned in Las Vegas Wednesday was unsealed in New Hampshire this morning revealing roughly 14 more defendants. Most of the names of the defendants were blacked out.

One defendant, Gerald DeLemus, was arrested in New Hampshire, court records show.

DeLemus was accused of being a “mid-level leader” and organizer who recruited armed Bundy followers for the standoff. Hundreds of Bundy supporters showed up at his ranch.

DeLemus, who was at the ranch during the April 12, 2014, showdown with BLM and National Park Service rangers, is the husband of a New Hampshire Republican state representative.

The Bundy family’s Twitter account this morning said Cliven Bundy’s son Dave was arrested arrested in Utah. The Salt Lake Tribune later reported that his wife had confirmed his arrest early this morning near Delta, Utah, where he was building a home. His name does not appear on the new Las Vegas indictment.

Two other people, Bundy family bodyguards Brian Cavalier and Blaine Cooper, were also indicted. Both are in federal custody in Portland, Ore., where they face charges in connection with another armed standoff at a wildlife refuge in that state. Both are alleged to be “mid-level” leaders in the Nevada standoff.

Cliven Bundy, his sons Ammon and Ryan, and two supporters were originally indicted by a federal grand jury in Las Vegas on Feb. 17.

They each face 16 felony counts, including extortion, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to impede or injure a federal officer and assault on a federal officer.

All five men who were earlier arrested were described in a 51-page indictment as the leaders of the “massive armed assault” against federal officers a few miles from the Bundy ranch on April 12, 2014. The Bundys used “deceit and deception” to lure followers across the country to Bundy’s call to arms, the indictment alleged.

The confrontation aimed to force federal officials to abandon about 400 cattle they had rounded up under court orders, according to the indictment. The Bundy family had been illegally grazing cattle on federal public lands for more than 20 years.

Bundy, 69, is in federal custody and has been ordered transported to Las Vegas to face the charges. He was arrested in Portland last month on his way to support the wildlife refuge standoff in Eastern Oregon. His sons are in custody in Portland on charges stemming from the occupation of the refuge.

The new Las Vegas indictment repeats much of the allegations contained in the original charging document.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/fbi-makes-more-arrests-related-2014-bunkerville-confrontation#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/PD6rT2BXaQ

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 03:06 PM
They left before the stand off.

Ah, ok. I see where you are coming from. That's why I wanted to look at the indictments. To see if they were charges from a certain time period. Because OK was there in the lead up. They provided comm support, as in had comms they brought stolen, and the original tussle, IIRC, with Payne was that he was leaving a back door open and that lead to suspicion that Payne was actively wanting a firefight by leaving an unchallenged avenue of approach.
So these indictments only stem from a very limited time period during the engagement?

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Ah, ok. I see where you are coming from. That's why I wanted to look at the indictments. To see if they were charges from a certain time period. Because OK was there in the lead up. They provided comm support, as in had comms they brought stolen, and the original tussle, IIRC, with Payne was that he was leaving a back door open and that lead to suspicion that Payne was actively wanting a firefight by leaving an unchallenged avenue of approach.
So these indictments only stem from a very limited time period during the engagement?

I still think Payne is a plant. You never hear from him the way you do the other prisoners. And I just found out the swine is only showing the front page of the indictment. But you know, some animals are more equal than others. :rolleyes:

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 03:15 PM
I dunno, Deb. It's a cluster fuck now. The Malheur occupation played right into Harry Reids hands. Got enough public sentiment against the Ranchers. It was FUBAR. These Bundy Ranch indictments were on hold until public sentiment allowed the Fed to pursue them. Otherwise they would have already done so. If it weren't for Malheur then the rounding up would have met enough resistance to back fire. As it is...Harry Reid is laughing his ass off right now. Fuck.

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 03:18 PM
I still think Payne is a plant. You never hear from him the way you do the other prisoners. And I just found out the swine is only showing the front page of the indictment. But you know, some animals are more equal than others. :rolleyes:

I'm in 100% agreement. Malheur was Paynes Op. I don't think the Bundy's would have even considered it unless someone put that worm in their ear. And the only one to put that worm in their ear was the one that...had their ear.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 03:25 PM
I dunno, Deb. It's a cluster fuck now. The Malheur occupation played right into Harry Reids hands. Got enough public sentiment against the Ranchers. It was FUBAR. These Bundy Ranch indictments were on hold until public sentiment allowed the Fed to pursue them. Otherwise they would have already done so. If it weren't for Malheur then the rounding up would have met enough resistance to back fire. As it is...Harry Reid is laughing his ass off right now. Fuck.

Fuck Harry Reid. There are common law judges and sheriffs that are banding together right now and warding off these fuckers. The so-called 'liberty' movement should be all over this shit - this is right up our ally. Instead these dumbasses are getting sucked in to another fake election. What a joke this place has turned into. What a shame.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 03:34 PM
It doesn't matter now that Malheur is/was FUBAR. It's not a good reason to abandon these people just because their strategy wasn't up to par. They were peaceful protestors from the start!! ALL of them! They camped out at an unmanned wildlife refuge, big fucking deal, so now everyone should die or be arrested??? And all the Bundys did was try to save their cattle from being confiscated, and killed and they protested the BLM's unlawful take over. Now a 73 year old man and 3 of his sons are in jail with no bail and possibly for 20 years??? And everyone is okay with that?? And what about the Hammonds?? Does anyone on this forum even know what the BLM did to them??

And like him or not, Santilli was "press" and nothing more and they still have him in the can albeit transferred to Nevada. Rights are being violated left and right and all anyone cares about is that the protestors' strategy was all wrong. Not saying you Phill, or anyone here who cares about this. But Glen, for example, I mean wtf is up with him?

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Fuck Harry Reid. There are common law judges and sheriffs that are banding together right now and warding off these fuckers. The so-called 'liberty' movement should be all over this shit - this is right up our ally. Instead these dumbasses are getting sucked in to another fake election. What a joke this place has turned into. What a shame.

Don't disagree. Not a bit.

ChristianAnarchist
03-03-2016, 03:40 PM
The ugly goons show how much gooning they can do after people forget and get lax...

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 03:55 PM
It doesn't matter now that Malheur is/was FUBAR. It's not a good reason to abandon these people just because their strategy wasn't up to par. They were peaceful protestors from the start!! ALL of them! They camped out at an unmanned wildlife refuge, big fucking deal, so now everyone should die or be arrested??? And all the Bundys did was try to save their cattle from being confiscated, and killed and they protested the BLM's unlawful take over. Now a 73 year old man and 3 of his sons are in jail with no bail and possibly for 20 years??? And everyone is okay with that?? And what about the Hammonds?? Does anyone on this forum even know what the BLM did to them??

And like him or not, Santilli was "press" and nothing more and they still have him in the can albeit transferred to Nevada. Rights are being violated left and right and all anyone cares about is that the protestors' strategy was all wrong. Not saying you Phill, or anyone here who cares about this. But Glen, for example, I mean wtf is up with him?

I dunno what is up with Glen lately. We've agreed and disagreed vehemently lately. Each taking extreme opposing ends. But, he's one of the few I would trust on my side. And one of the few that when the shit comes down that I would be by his side if he asked.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 04:00 PM
I dunno what is up with Glen lately. We've agreed and disagreed vehemently lately. Each taking extreme opposing ends. But, he's one of the few I would trust on my side. And one of the few that when the shit comes down that I would be by his side if he asked.

Same here but dayem!

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-03-2016, 04:41 PM

"I think what I'd do, as president, is I would make a phone call to whoever, to the group," he said, adding later, "I'd talk to the leader. I would talk to him and I would say, 'You gotta get out — come see me, but you gotta get out.'"

"You cannot let people take over federal property," Mr. Trump said. "You can't, because once you do that, you don't have a government anymore. I think, frankly, they've been there too long."

Mr. Trump said he wasn't necessarily suggesting a large-scale military action, but that "at a certain point you have to do something and you have to be firm and you have to be strong, you have to be a government."

Yeah, really. This should be no surprise to anyone, yet this government parasite has simply tapped into dumb American brains. Trump is an even big copsucker than most; his statement on lice was pretty incredible, even for a bootlicker.

The guy used government to selfishly take others' lands. He cares about his dick and himself. The guy is as big government as it gets.

jmdrake
03-03-2016, 04:44 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

I wonder what side Alex Jones will take in a Trump / militia standoff?

Anti Federalist
03-03-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm putting this here:

Yes, that is exactly what feels like.

Some of us are very much awake and aware.

And we realize, nobody else cares.

In fact, when this story breaks on PuffHo or wherever in the "mainstream", people will be cheering the feds on.

Just they did with Ed and Elaine Brown, which is right alongside, where most of these brave folks are going to end up.

There's nothing more to be done here.

I'm advising my children to GTFO while the getting is still good.

Deborah K
03-03-2016, 06:58 PM
UPDATE: The U.S. Attorney has announced 14 more indictments, and all of those indicted have been arrested:

A superseding criminal indictment was returned by the grand jury on Wednesday, March 2, and now charges a total of 19 defendants. The 14 new defendants are Melvin D. Bundy, 41, of Round Mountain, Nev., David H. Bundy, 39, of Delta, Utah, Brian D. Cavalier, 44, of Bunkerville, Nev., Blaine Cooper, 36, of Humboldt, Ariz., Gerald A. DeLemus, 61, of Rochester, N.H., Eric J. Parker, 32, of Hailey, Idaho, O. Scott Drexler, 44, of Challis, Idaho, Richard R. Lovelien, 52, of Westville, Okla., Steven A. Stewart, 36, of Hailey, Idaho, Todd C. Engel, 48, of Boundary County, Idaho, Gregory P. Burleson, 52, of Phoenix, Ariz., Joseph D. O’Shaughnessy, 43, of Cottonwood, Ariz., and Micah L. McGuire, 31, and Jason D. Woods, 30, both of Chandler, Ariz.

The newly-added defendants are charged with one count of conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States and conspiracy to impede or injure a federal officer, and at least one count of using and carrying a firearm in relation to a crime of violence, assault on a federal officer, threatening a federal law enforcement officer, obstruction of the due administration of justice, interference with interstate commerce by extortion, and interstate travel in aid of extortion. The indictment also alleges five counts of criminal forfeiture which upon conviction would require forfeiture of property derived from the proceeds of the crimes totaling at least $3 million, as well as the firearms and ammunition possessed and used on April 12, 2014.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nv/pr/fourteen-additional-defendants-charged-felony-crimes-related-2014-standoff-nevada

ChristianAnarchist
03-03-2016, 07:12 PM
The proverbial shit is hitting the fan...

AuH20
03-03-2016, 07:16 PM
UPDATE: The U.S. Attorney has announced 14 more indictments, and all of those indicted have been arrested:

A superseding criminal indictment was returned by the grand jury on Wednesday, March 2, and now charges a total of 19 defendants. The 14 new defendants are Melvin D. Bundy, 41, of Round Mountain, Nev., David H. Bundy, 39, of Delta, Utah, Brian D. Cavalier, 44, of Bunkerville, Nev., Blaine Cooper, 36, of Humboldt, Ariz., Gerald A. DeLemus, 61, of Rochester, N.H., Eric J. Parker, 32, of Hailey, Idaho, O. Scott Drexler, 44, of Challis, Idaho, Richard R. Lovelien, 52, of Westville, Okla., Steven A. Stewart, 36, of Hailey, Idaho, Todd C. Engel, 48, of Boundary County, Idaho, Gregory P. Burleson, 52, of Phoenix, Ariz., Joseph D. O’Shaughnessy, 43, of Cottonwood, Ariz., and Micah L. McGuire, 31, and Jason D. Woods, 30, both of Chandler, Ariz.

The newly-added defendants are charged with one count of conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States and conspiracy to impede or injure a federal officer, and at least one count of using and carrying a firearm in relation to a crime of violence, assault on a federal officer, threatening a federal law enforcement officer, obstruction of the due administration of justice, interference with interstate commerce by extortion, and interstate travel in aid of extortion. The indictment also alleges five counts of criminal forfeiture which upon conviction would require forfeiture of property derived from the proceeds of the crimes totaling at least $3 million, as well as the firearms and ammunition possessed and used on April 12, 2014.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nv/pr/fourteen-additional-defendants-charged-felony-crimes-related-2014-standoff-nevada

They got Eric Parker? No! That was the guy on the overpass in the prone position.

ChristianAnarchist
03-03-2016, 07:20 PM
They got Eric Parker? No! That was the guy on the overpass in the prone position.

You had to know he was high on their arrest list...

phill4paul
03-03-2016, 07:29 PM

In fact, when this story breaks on PuffHo or wherever in the "mainstream", people will be cheering the feds on.

Just they did with Ed and Elaine Brown, which is right alongside, where most of these brave folks are going to end up.

Either that or arm and steel them. Because, truly, in their generation they will have to make the choice to acquiesce to total servitude or fight unto death. There will be no middle ground in America. Not in the coming 20 yrs.

PursuePeace
03-03-2016, 07:50 PM
wow.. just now hearing about all of this.
This is horrible.

NoOneButPaul
03-03-2016, 07:53 PM

And go where?

wmmonk
03-03-2016, 09:55 PM

This is what they want. They want us to leave.
Instead, we need to show them a lesson and VOTE HARDER!

Maybe we can get Vermin Supreme elected, and then he can pardon them!?

Dianne
03-03-2016, 10:19 PM

I agree with you. This is the kind of shit we should be working on. In-fact, we should be donating to these causes, rather than rigged political elections.

Dianne
03-03-2016, 10:22 PM

Wait, aren't you and I the United States? I didn't authorize, or sign on to these arrests. Where the hell is a constitutional attorney to defend these people?

DavesNotHere
03-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Personally, I plan on protesting (unarmed lol) outside court, at some point, for as long as possible. I hope/can imagine there will be others. This will not be easy as Portland is +1,100 miles north of home, but I see it as worth it.

Anyway, here is an Ammon interview from jail that was just released a few hours ago.
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/watch-ammon-bundy-interview-from-jail/66722905

Occam's Banana
03-03-2016, 10:42 PM

But we need to oppose the regime and Trump because they are all Fascists Socialists Authoritarians!

Fixed. Now it makes sense.

AuH20
03-03-2016, 10:50 PM
And go where?

Where are we going? South America? Aside from Uruguay where are you going to fit in? At the first sign of trouble, the natives are going to come for the light skinned guy with all the resources.

CPUd
03-03-2016, 10:58 PM
Eric Parker:
https://i.imgur.com/Ay31wbU.jpg

CPUd
03-03-2016, 11:16 PM
Scott Drexler, Steve Stewart:
https://i.imgur.com/PexWps3.jpg

Anti Federalist
03-04-2016, 01:00 AM
And go where?

Anywhere away from here.

phill4paul
03-04-2016, 01:25 AM

Have they been taken into custody? If not have they bugged out? Do they have a fund? I'll gladly take on aiding and abetting charges.

phill4paul
03-04-2016, 02:07 AM
From OK...

This is so disgusting. The statist mentality has infested every federal enforcement agency and the federal government is running scared. Have you raised your voice in dissent against the government’s unlawful land grabs out west? Then get ready to meet your Maker, or your Slavemaster (who somehow has come to think it created you). They are picking off the ones who stood up to protect the Bundy family from gun-pointing BLM thugs. Never forget – the BLM pointed guns at innocent ranchers and their family before anyone pointed guns back at the unlawful BLM criminals.

Today, March 03, 2016, has been a very dark day for the Constitution, as badge-toting statist ego-maniacs arrested good Americans for standing up to the federal government’s criminality. Just hours ago, on March 03, 2016, the Salt Lake Tribune posted this article with a pictured fingerprint over-layed with the appropriate name for what this government has done – “CRIME” — Though the newspaper wants readers to think that the victims of these arrests are criminals, history will show that the government and its minions are the ones who actually have committed “crime”.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/two-more-bundys-arrested-the-mindless-unconstitutional-government-rolls-on/#comments

Son_of_Liberty90
03-04-2016, 03:13 AM
This is vomit inducing. Arrested for past activity? What the flying F***? :mad:

CPUd
03-04-2016, 03:15 AM
Have they been taken into custody? If not have they bugged out? Do they have a fund? I'll gladly take on aiding and abetting charges.

They are at Ada County Jail. The first release of the superseding indictment had most of their names redacted, so they were probably serving warrants at that time:

https://i.imgur.com/Ko73GzO.jpg

I know at least DeLemus had a gofundme page, but was quickly reported for violation of TOS, so it got taken down.

Son_of_Liberty90
03-04-2016, 03:15 AM
This is the real s***. Not the BS elections. Bread and circuses, distraction garbage.

Those of you who are religious I would recommend some serious prayer.

ghengis86
03-04-2016, 08:01 AM
They lie in wait and pick people off one by one so there cannot be a coordinated response. Guerrilla enforcement. And they don't need to round up thousands, or even hundreds. Just 10-20 to make examples to the rest. So this plays out one of two ways: the sheep get in line and we continue the slow methodical march to 1984. Or, there's actual resistance, bullets start to fly in isolated incidents, the police state ramps up, more tyranny begets more deaths, both sides become galvanized, martial law is implemented and we descend into a protracted civil war, much like what the U.S. foments in other nations.

I see the first scenario as the most likely. Second one is remote at best. Either way, a bleak future indeed. A financial collapse, currency crisis, government crisis or some other major external force could upset the apple cart, and all bets are off.

times like these I wish I had a red pill. Shit is FUBAR and getting worse.

Thor
03-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Do all of you forget this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUGxMcH-ts

sparebulb
03-04-2016, 09:14 AM

Proof positive evidence of aiming a large-caliber container of water at the feds.

Guilty of brandishing a weapon of mass refreshment.

AuH20
03-04-2016, 09:28 AM
They lie in wait and pick people off one by one so there cannot be a coordinated response. Guerrilla enforcement. And they don't need to round up thousands, or even hundreds. Just 10-20 to make examples to the rest. So this plays out one of two ways: the sheep get in line and we continue the slow methodical march to 1984. Or, there's actual resistance, bullets start to fly in isolated incidents, the police state ramps up, more tyranny begets more deaths, both sides become galvanized, martial law is implemented and we descend into a protracted civil war, much like what the U.S. foments in other nations.

I see the first scenario as the most likely. Second one is remote at best. Either way, a bleak future indeed. A financial collapse, currency crisis, government crisis or some other major external force could upset the apple cart, and all bets are off.

They are removing options from the menu rapidly. That isn't too smart from their perspective.

pcosmar
03-04-2016, 09:49 AM
They are removing options from the menu rapidly. That isn't too smart from their persepctive.

UNLESS THE INTENTION IS TO PROVOKE

they (media/government) have been pushing divisions. Race, Religion, sex, income level/class..
everywhere..
not in just one place..This is deliberate.. People united on anything are dangerous to those with other agendas.

The country has been sold out. Stripped and broke. Authoritarians are in charge.

Perhaps they think they can take us

Anti Federalist
03-04-2016, 11:29 AM
And go where?

Anywhere.

If your house is on fire, spending the night in street or a homeless shelter isn't great.

But it's better than the alternative.

AuH20
03-04-2016, 11:32 AM
UNLESS THE INTENTION IS TO PROVOKE

they (media/government) have been pushing divisions. Race, Religion, sex, income level/class..
everywhere..
not in just one place..This is deliberate.. People united on anything are dangerous to those with other agendas.

The country has been sold out. Stripped and broke. Authoritarians are in charge.

Perhaps they think they can take us

Well, they do have the advantage in the current environment. But the sheer amount people that they are responsible for is their major weakness. People lose it if their train is 10 minutes late.

Son_of_Liberty90
03-04-2016, 12:59 PM

You mean a blue pill?

Son_of_Liberty90
03-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Anywhere.

If your house is on fire, spending the night in street or a homeless shelter isn't great.

Are you out of the country?

Son_of_Liberty90
03-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Check out boobus comment from this video

+bashfulbrother No, actually I'm tough in real life. Not mouth-breathing-greasy-finger-itchy-on-the-trigger kind of tough, but instead the I-won't-break-a-sweat-while you-won't-know-what-just-hit-you kind of tough. And so that we're clear, I'm a lawyer and trial attorney that has claimed multi-million dollar settlements against Federal and State government defendants. The Government is far from perfect, and I make them pay. But these Bundy extremists are far beyond the boundaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA

DavesNotHere
03-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Kris Anne covers these BS charges today. It's a good one...

'Hypocrisy of Loretta Lynch | The KrisAnne Hall Show, March 4th. 2016'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osf3d1KDIrI

Son_of_Liberty90
03-04-2016, 02:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaYTuczkeNE

Great comment from response to the video

Politically correct radical/liberal/socialist sympathizers cheer to kill citizens trying to get their lives back yet they they will defend an immigrant who killed or rape an American citizen and will criticize those who have morals. That is logic today.

Pericles
03-04-2016, 03:32 PM
No word at either O.K. or Sipsey street yet.

Ml with a serious cancer bout, OK is having a conclave, and I'll be speaking at the rally in Witichita Falls against the BLM.

Pericles
03-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Anywhere away from here.

Freedonia would be a good place

Weston White
03-04-2016, 11:28 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

I wonder what side Alex Jones will take in a Trump / militia standoff?

AJ was totally against the OR standoff, though it was a bad idea in the wait. Though I am getting tired of listening to his show, the last 2-3 weeks virtually the entire show, everyday, is dedicated to dipping Trump into gold and parading him around. Irks me, he rarely used to give Ron Paul attention when running and near completely has ignored Rand Paul.

squarepusher
03-04-2016, 11:49 PM
Looks like the Fed's played the long game, and won. Did these people think they could scare off the BLM/FBI agents with assault rifles, and nothing to come from it?

pcosmar
03-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Looks like the Fed's played the long game, and won. Did these people think they could scare off the BLM/FBI agents with assault rifles, and nothing to come from it?

I had hoped more would have stood together.. "in defense of",

Which is what militia is supposed to do.

I expected some retaliation,,

There should be,, in a right and proper world, a response.

I expect chaos instead.

phill4paul
03-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Looks like they are going for even very minor participants...

It was about 10 in the morning when law-enforcement vehicles pulled up to the modest home where Eric Lee Flores, his girlfriend and their 6-month-old baby daughter were staying.

There were three to five cars, at least one tribal police vehicle, and maybe three unmarked cars with FBI agents. It’s hard to keep an exact count when things heat up.

Flores’ monthlong adventure into the world of self-described patriots had come to a discomfiting end on Feb. 11.

The agents came because of federal grand-jury papers: Flores was one of seven men most recently indicted in the armed takeover of a national wildlife refuge in Oregon that had made headlines around the world with its images of cowboys and guns.

Eric Lee Flores was indicted in the armed takeover of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.
Of the 25 people indicted in all, each faces up to six years in prison on charges of conspiracy to impede federal employees from performing their duties. It’s unclear all the charges they will face because the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Portland has stated that it plans to file a new indictment that could include additional charges.

Of the bunch, Flores, at 22, is the youngest.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/for-tulalip-22-year-old-a-life-gone-haywire-after-oregon-standoff/

GunnyFreedom
03-06-2016, 12:38 AM
I wish to hell that I had been wrong about the consequences of Malheur, but it is clear now that I was right. This is 4GW. The bastards were just waiting until it was politic. Malheur made it politic. And now this crap. :(

On another note, I've learned not to bother to speak the uncomfortable truth anymore, nobody will pay attention to you anyway, and your friends will just hate you for it.

pcosmar
03-06-2016, 10:36 AM
I wish to hell that I had been wrong about the consequences of Malheur, but it is clear now that I was right.

I do not believe the consequences are even known yet.

of course I am still waiting for a response to Motorcycle rights activists being killed and arrested in Texas.

ChristianAnarchist
03-06-2016, 11:11 AM
AJ was totally against the OR standoff, though it was a bad idea in the wait. Though I am getting tired of listening to his show, the last 2-3 weeks virtually the entire show, everyday, is dedicated to dipping Trump into gold and parading him around. Irks me, he rarely used to give Ron Paul attention when running and near completely has ignored Rand Paul.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

phill4paul
03-06-2016, 11:17 AM
I do not believe the consequences are even known yet.

of course I am still waiting for a response to Motorcycle rights activists being killed and arrested in Texas.

Yeah, that story pretty much fell of the front pages after the autopsy reports came out. Imagine that.

AuH20
03-06-2016, 12:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3GxBTrOKQQ

DamianTV
03-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Where are the Constitutional Sheriffs and Vets?????

They're in jail already...

Most likely they are distracted by the myriad of problems that are being brought up by the election season. Even if they are aware, they are probably "not organized" an any meaningful way that a topic like this would even be brought up. MSM has its own agenda...

ChristianAnarchist
03-06-2016, 05:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3GxBTrOKQQ

Agent Love... What an appropriate name for a goon of goons...

DavesNotHere
03-06-2016, 07:15 PM
This is not over/is just getting started. Over-charging so many is going to just increase backlash and awareness IMO.

Shouts of support, waves for jailed Bundy brothers
The rally happened near the federal courthouse in downtown Portland
KOIN 6 News Staff Published: March 5, 2016, 2:58 pm Updated: March 6, 2016, 4:44 pm

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — About 100 people rallied in downtown Portland Saturday in support of Ammon and Ryan Bundy, at one point even stopping and waving up at their jail cells.

A group rallied in downtown Portland in support of Ryan and Ammon Bundy, Mar. 5, 2016 (KOIN)

The group wanted the Bundy brothers to know that even though they are behind bars, people on the outside are still fighting for their cause.

“Laws have been manipulated to assign titles like terrorism, to people who are assets to our community and the American people in general,” said Kelli Stewart, of a group called We The People.

Some people were there to support LaVoy Finicum, an occupier who was killed during a standoff with police.

“Not everything has come out about what happened to LaVoy,” said Bruce Cuff, one-time candidate for Oregon Governor....

... Other gatherings were held at public parks and government buildings in Salem and Bend, Oregon, and Olympia, Washington.
More http://koin.com/2016/03/05/shouts-of-support-waves-for-jailed-bundy-brothers/

https://lintvkoin.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/oath-keepers-2.jpg?w=450&h=252

"A group rallied in downtown Portland in support of Ryan and Ammon Bundy, Mar. 5, 2016 (KOIN)"https://lintvkoin.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/oath-keepers-3.jpg

DavesNotHere
03-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Also yesterday...

'LaVoy Finicum Rally King, NC - March 5 2016'
Citizens 4 Constitutional Freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njWo9YtgCn4

HVACTech
03-06-2016, 08:58 PM
Anywhere.

ya, I bet you are a VERY happy man right now AF :D
I mean just LOOK at what supporting the CONstitution has gotten these people!

if, they were smart like you. they would have discouraged people from supporting the CONstitution
and advised their children to flee!

;)

Anti Federalist
03-06-2016, 09:38 PM
ya, I bet you are a VERY happy man right now AF :D

I'm pretty fucking far from happy.

I mean just LOOK at what supporting the CONstitution has gotten these people!

Death in the gulag, mocked and forgotten by 99.9 percent of everybody.

Breaks my heart.

if, they were smart like you. they would have discouraged people from supporting the CONstitution
and advised their children to flee! ;)

This country was founded by people fleeing tyranny.

The only people to recognize that the founder's spilled blood was betrayed by the drafters of the counter revolutionary CONstitution, were the Anti Federalists.

HVACTech
03-06-2016, 10:00 PM
I'm pretty fucking far from happy.

Death in the gulag, mocked and forgotten by 99.9 percent of everybody.

Breaks my heart.

This country was founded by people fleeing tyranny.

The only people to recognize that the founder's spilled blood was betrayed by the drafters of the counter revolutionary CONstitution, were the Anti Federalists.

you are a VERY brave and principled man AF.
please continue your noble work in discouraging people from defending the CONstitution.
it is my hope that your children will take your advice and that you yourself will join them. :)

Anti Federalist
03-06-2016, 10:06 PM
you are a VERY brave and principled man AF.
please continue your noble work in discouraging people from defending the CONstitution.
it is my hope that your children will take your advice and that you yourself will join them. :)

Everything that you think should be "fought against" is all legal and by the book and according to the constitution.

Just ask the government judges, they'll be happy to tell you so.

Pericles
03-06-2016, 10:23 PM
I wish to hell that I had been wrong about the consequences of Malheur, but it is clear now that I was right. This is 4GW. The bastards were just waiting until it was politic. Malheur made it politic. And now this crap. :(

On another note, I've learned not to bother to speak the uncomfortable truth anymore, nobody will pay attention to you anyway, and your friends will just hate you for it.

Spoke with a couple of the land owners along the Red River yesterday. It is amazing how many of them still have faith in the legal system to ultimately sort it all out. Probably because the alternative is too horrible for them to contemplate. However, a few are starting to realize what the future portends - and I admit I'm trying to be helpful in that regard.

Anti Federalist
03-06-2016, 11:03 PM
ya, I bet it is hard for you to sleep at night,...
knowing that you were unable to stop these FOOLS from supporting the CONstitution. :(

but just think of all the visitors to RPF's that you have discouraged! that should cheer you up! :)

And your incoherent ramblings have impressed the masses, how, again?

Truth can be depressing and discouraging, in fact, it usually is, which is why most people don't like hearing it.

Anti Federalist
03-07-2016, 02:50 AM
Are you out of the country?

No.

phill4paul
03-07-2016, 08:14 AM
CONCORD, N.H. – A New Hampshire man will return to court on federal charges in connection with his role in an armed standoff by Nevada ranchers opposed to federal control of public lands.

Gerald DeLemus, of Rochester, was named in a federal indictment made public last week as a "mid-level leader" and organizer of a conspiracy to recruit, organize, train and provide support to armed men and other followers of rancher Cliven Bundy.

Bundy was arrested last month on charges stemming from the2014 standoff with federal officials in Nevada over hundreds of seized cattle.

The 61-year-old DeLemus was arrested Thursday and appeared in federal court in Concord, New Hampshire, where his lawyer and a prosecutor agreed to delay his detention hearing until Monday.

DeLemus could opt Monday to move his hearing to Nevada.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/07/new-hampshire-man-back-in-court-in-2014-ranch-standoff-case.html

CPUd
03-07-2016, 08:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiTk7jisbxE

AuH20
03-07-2016, 10:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiTk7jisbxE

Professional liars and DJT is the most honest of them because he never hid who he was. Talk about a complete indictment on the political process when a predatory real estate developer is the most forthright. He came out and said "Hey, I was establishment." When has others like Obama and co. ever uttered those words?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puS-yjwsiE

phill4paul
03-07-2016, 10:28 AM
I had to jog the memory a bit but this case against Delemus got me recollecting about the Bundy stand-off. I had thought that Delemus showed up after the stand-off and it seems so by the wording and dating in this article...

Days after agents with the Bureau of Land Management ended their effort to round up Cliven Bundy's cattle to ease mounting tensions, the showdown between the rancher and the federal government is still attracting armed conservative activists from around the country to a dusty stretch of land about 80 miles east of the Vegas Strip.

Last Tuesday, as he started to read more and more about the situation on The Drudge Report, Jerry DeLemus decided to give Bundy a call.

They spent more than an hour on the phone. "What do you need?" said DeLemus, who was calling from some 2,700 miles away in Dover, N.H.

"I need help," Bundy told him. "I need bodies."

"I'm coming," DeLemus said.

It was as simple as that, DeLemus told Business Insider Tuesday. Soon, he began the long drive in his truck. His son; his friend, Jack; and Jack's son accompanied him on the cross-country trip. All in all, it took 41 hours across a three-day span. They began driving at 5:30 a.m. last Thursday and made it there by Saturday afternoon. They barely took any break

http://www.businessinsider.com/bundy-ranch-standoff-nevada-jerry-delemus-2014-4

As far as the Oregon stand-off goes....

DeLemus said he wanted to make clear, “I’m not going out there to join up with them or to continue the standoff at the refuge. I don’t think it’s the correct avenue to go. But I couldn’t in good conscience sit at home knowing these people and thinking that there is a possibility that I could help to end this thing.

“If someone got hurt, I’d never forgive myself.”

“I’m just asking for prayers,” DeLemus added. “Pray that it ends peacefully. That’s the most important thing.”

http://www.wmur.com/politics/rochesters-delemus-says-hes-trying-to-end-oregon-standoff-peacefully/37315366

So in both instances it seems as if the Fed rap is bunk. Not that it matters to the Feds.

GunnyFreedom
03-07-2016, 01:25 PM
ya, I bet it is hard for you to sleep at night,...
knowing that you were unable to stop these FOOLS from supporting the CONstitution. :(

but just think of all the visitors to RPF's that you have discouraged! that should cheer you up! :)

The reality is that I've never made any bones about being a 100% strict Constitutionalist, and AntiFed and I get along like gangbusters. You, by repeatedly antagonizing him against Constitutionalism are in fact radicalizing him, and doing your level best to turn an ally and a fellow traveller into something else. What you are doing by pushing poking and prodding AntiFed to rant against Strict Constitutionalism is not helping. We agree on policy and principle to at least the 99th percentile, and I sorely wish you wouldn't keep pushing a friend and an ally away for no good reason. Mostly because you find his vocabulary distasteful.

As a 100% committed Strict Constitutionalist, I get where you are coming from, but you should probably pick on targets that are not already 99% allies.

pcosmar
03-07-2016, 01:46 PM
So in both instances it seems as if the Fed rap is bunk. Not that it matters to the Feds.

I remember well.. and was vocally questioning Jerry's arrival circumstances.. initially.

But he was never anything but defensive and peaceful.. a peacemaker.

He arrived (or came into the light) just after the OK Drone strike.. (Victoria' Family)

He became head of the OK camp security. all after the standoff.

phill4paul
03-07-2016, 01:58 PM
I remember well.. and was vocally questioning Jerry's arrival circumstances.. initially.

But he was never anything but defensive and peaceful.. a peacemaker.

He arrived (or came into the light) just after the OK Drone strike.. (Victoria' Family)

He became head of the OK camp security. all after the standoff.

Exactly. That's exactly as I was remembering it. Apparently, in America, defending oneself or others, in a peaceful but forceful measure, is now considered terrorism.

ChristianAnarchist
03-07-2016, 02:30 PM
The reality is that I've never made any bones about being a 100% strict Constitutionalist, and AntiFed and I get along like gangbusters. You, by repeatedly antagonizing him against Constitutionalism are in fact radicalizing him, and doing your level best to turn an ally and a fellow traveller into something else. What you are doing by pushing poking and prodding AntiFed to rant against Strict Constitutionalism is not helping. We agree on policy and principle to at least the 99th percentile, and I sorely wish you wouldn't keep pushing a friend and an ally away for no good reason. Mostly because you find his vocabulary distasteful.

As a 100% committed Strict Constitutionalist, I get where you are coming from, but you should probably pick on targets that are not already 99% allies.

Ya, it's a shame that liberty folks who agree on more than 80% of issues have to sit and squabble over the 20%. Like Ron Paul we need to learn how to work coalitions.

phill4paul
03-07-2016, 02:35 PM

One of the best posts I've seen on these forums in many a days.

phill4paul
03-07-2016, 06:50 PM
blargh, blargh, blargh.

Oh, yeah? Well, blargh, blargh, blargh!

Anti Federalist
03-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Very much agreed, and concur.

I would love nothing more than a thin and narrow construction of the fedgov based on constitutional principles.

Once having achieved that, then let's talk about change, so we don't have to go through this all over again in 250 years.

Deborah K
03-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Anyone ever hear of JJ MacNabb? She writes for Forbes and works with the DHS. Check out her list of "seditionists":

http://www.seditionists.com/antigovviolence.pdf

This woman scares the crap outta me. She helped get Finnicum murdered and the others arrested. And then there's Richard Ellmyer. OMG!! These people are insane!!

Deborah K
03-07-2016, 07:18 PM

I would love nothing more than a thin and narrow construction of the fedgov based on constitutional principles.

Once having achieved that, then let's talk about change, so we don't have to go through this all over again in 250 years.

I'm reading a book right now by Anna von Reitz that explains how we haven't followed the original Constitution since the 1860s. This thing we've been following is basically a corporate contract and we're its employees.

phill4paul
03-07-2016, 07:23 PM
I'm reading a book right now by Anna von Reitz that explains how we haven't followed the original Constitution since the 1860s. This thing we've been following is basically a corporate contract and we're its employees.

I walked off that job around 6 yrs. ago. I think everyone should. I won't suffer an abusive employer. ;)

Deborah K
03-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Check out how inflammatory this jerk is with his emails and articles:

http://i67.tinypic.com/1zdqi5h.jpg

Look who picked up on what he wrote. This lefty journalist helped incite what happened to LaVoy and the others.

Deborah K
03-07-2016, 07:47 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/23th6cw.jpg

HVACTech
03-07-2016, 07:47 PM

ya know Gunny. a lot of good men have fought and died.
defending the Constitution.

Ron Paul supported the Constitution.. all alone.. for nearly 30 years. Rand Paul supports the Constitution.
do YOU have any doubts about that Gunny? :confused:

I am pretty much alone in defending the CONstitution on RPF's Gunny. :)

this thread is about the people who showed up at the Bundy Ranch.. right? why did they do this thing? was it to fight the Federation?

or, was it to fight Federal overreach? in support of the Constitution?

I await a Marines response. and I expect one as well sir.

AF, very, VERY clearly. does NOT support the CONstitution. in fact,
he denigrates it at every turn.

our founders devised a "system". I am quite good at understanding those. :) the system that they devised, was to inhibit and frustrate the accumulation of power at the top levels, and to push "sovereignty" to as local a level, as possible.
it was to be a "Constitutional federation". as such, it was NEVER designed to apply to the people.
it was designed to protect them sir. and allow glorious anarchy. at the level at which it counts..
the local level.
and yes. this is worth fighting for sir! :)

within a "federation of states" I can support our "Constitution" :)

AF cannot. that dumbfuck once tried to tell me that TJ himself was an "anti-federalist" LOL!

how funny is that! :D

HVACTech
03-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Oh, yeah? Well, blargh, blargh, blargh!

:)

Deborah K
03-07-2016, 08:04 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/15dwemf.jpg

Deborah K
03-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Press Conference Planned - 03/07/16
Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson and Malheur County District Attorney Dan Norris invite media representatives to a joint press conference regarding the ongoing officer involved shooting investigation from January 26, 2016 in Harney County.

The press conference will be held on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 in Bend, Oregon.

This press conference will be open only to members of the press who RSVP. Those who wish to attend should contact the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office by email only at SheriffPIO@deschutes.org from their official email account to request specific information on location and instructions.
Detailed information and instructions will be provided to those media representatives who RSVP by email.

They're going to try and justify why they killed LaVoy

Deborah K
03-07-2016, 08:35 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/investigation_into_lavoy_finic.html?utm_source=dlv r.it&utm_medium=twitter

GunnyFreedom
03-07-2016, 11:26 PM
ya know Gunny. a lot of good men have fought and died.
defending the Constitution.

Ron Paul supported the Constitution.. all alone.. for nearly 30 years. Rand Paul supports the Constitution.
do YOU have any doubts about that Gunny? :confused:

I am pretty much alone in defending the CONstitution on RPF's Gunny. :)

Now that is just absurd.

this thread is about the people who showed up at the Bundy Ranch.. right? why did they do this thing? was it to fight the Federation?

or, was it to fight Federal overreach? in support of the Constitution?

AF, very, VERY clearly. does NOT support the CONstitution. in fact,
he denigrates it at every turn.

our founders devised a "system". I am quite good at understanding those. :) the system that they devised, was to inhibit and frustrate the accumulation of power at the top levels, and to push "sovereignty" to as local a level, as possible.
it was to be a "Constitutional federation". as such, it was NEVER designed to apply to the people.
it was designed to protect them sir. and allow glorious anarchy. at the level at which it counts..
the local level.
and yes. this is worth fighting for sir! :)

within a "federation of states" I can support our "Constitution" :)

AF cannot. that dumbfuck once tried to tell me that TJ himself was an "anti-federalist" LOL!

While neither appearing in either the Federalist papers or the Anti Federalist papers, Thomas Jefferson founded the Democratic-Republican Party explicitly to oppose the Hamiltonian Federalist Party. Also, Jefferson supported and lobbied for a Bill of Rights, which thing was an Anti Federalist platform and openly opposed by the Federalists.

how funny is that! :D

I think you are swallowing camels and straining at gnats:

Anti Federalist
03-08-2016, 12:16 AM

That's about right.

That's what the "admirality law - fringe on the flag" people have been saying for years now, and they are not too far off the mark.

Anti Federalist
03-08-2016, 12:31 AM
AF, very, VERY clearly. does NOT support the CONstitution. in fact, he denigrates it at every turn.

We live under a tyrannical surveillance/military/police state, the scope and power and size of which the world has never seen before.

Our military empire has every square inch of the planet under surveillance, including us.

This government can reach out and kill anybody, anywhere, at any time, and does, on a regular basis.

This government imprisons more people, both per capita and in raw numbers, than any other regime on the planet.

And every single thing it does is/was authorized by the very constitution you worship.

Anti Federalist
03-08-2016, 12:34 AM
Now that is just absurd.

Get ready for a bunch more.

Once having attracted this yo-yo's attention, he won't shut up.

Pericles
03-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Anyone ever hear of JJ MacNabb? She writes for Forbes and works with the DHS. Check out her list of "seditionists":

http://www.seditionists.com/antigovviolence.pdf

This woman scares the crap outta me. She helped get Finnicum murdered and the others arrested. And then there's Richard Ellmyer. OMG!! These people are insane!!

I didn't make the list. What am I doing wrong?

GunnyFreedom
03-08-2016, 01:07 AM
I didn't make the list. What am I doing wrong?
LMAO I had the exact same first thought...

Deborah K
03-08-2016, 09:51 AM
That's about right.

That's what the "admirality law - fringe on the flag" people have been saying for years now, and they are not too far off the mark.

I think they're right on the mark. Mrs. AF bought the book too. Check it out and tell me what you think.

And while we're on the subject, sort of, can you or someone explain to me the difference between a voluntaryist and a sovereign citizen?

osan
03-08-2016, 12:51 PM
This, of course, should surprise nobody. I cannot recall, but I may have even predicted this tactic.

Theye knew they were not going to win then and there, so they bided their time to pick the resisters off, one by one.

That is how it's done.

phill4paul
03-08-2016, 01:19 PM
They're going to try and justify why they killed LaVoy

This is a quick brief I jotted down while watching the conference as referenced in the thread...http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?489187-FBI-Video-quot-Complete-Unedited-Video-of-Joint-FBI-and-OSP-Operation-01-26-2016-quot/page9

In brief....

Only 8 shots. 6 State troopers. 2 FBI. Not 100's as reported by Cox and Victoria.
Justified and necessary.

1 less than lethal shot was fired before Payne exited . Payne exited. Cox began recording.

Trooper fired 3 shots as his vehicle approached roadblock. Speeding truck considered "dangerous weapon." Justified. 2 shots by FBI agent as Finicum exited. 9mm found in left side interior pocket. Gift from a relative. Reaches for his pocket twice and is not shot yet. Refused orders twice, then a third. Reaches again and shot 3 times by the two officers behind him. Trooper by woods had a taser.

The FBI/HRT shot twice as he exited the vehicle. 3 bullets in torso entering his back by OSP troopers. All shots by OSP Justified.

4 distinct bullet holes in truck. 3 into the front (Troopers). One in the roof (HRT).

HRT operators fired 2 shots as Finicum exited truck (still under investigation). Neither hit Finicum.

HRT operators did not disclose shots. Ongoing investigation into the HRT shots.

Q&A:
Shawna Cox complete video will be released later.

No question as to authenticity of FBI videos. No manipulation.

Won't release names of officers involved for their safety.

No idea of number of non-lethal rounds. ( My personal belief is this is what Cox and Shawna may have been referring to. p4p)

Didn't communicate stop w/ Grant county Sheriff.

Office of Inspector General will investigate HRT shots.

Conference ends.

ETA: Coroners report showed three wounds. All in back. One on lower right side just above waist level. Two in upper back left shoulder and left/center of neck/spine. IIRC.

phill4paul
03-08-2016, 01:36 PM
First youtube out. Not complete from the beginning....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgu0YYIdtEk

GunnyFreedom
03-08-2016, 01:42 PM
“For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:”

SMDH

phill4paul
03-08-2016, 02:00 PM
“For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:”

SMDH

It's no doubt that LaVoy felt he was under fire from the time he left the initial stop. Because he was. From the admitted non-lethal round at the initial stop. The three shots into the vehicle as he approached the road block. Then the two shots by the HRT operator as he exited the vehicle with his hands up. What is a man supposed to do when he is being fired upon? I have no doubt that LaVoy was trying to draw fire and attention away from those in the truck. That makes him a hero to me.

CPUd
03-08-2016, 03:20 PM

This is generally the starting point where sovereigns go off the tracks. Their whole belief system is based on misinterpretation of the content or relevance of certain claims they use to build their ideology. When they get into citations, often they are incorrect or irrelevant after many generations of OCR and copypasters.

Regarding the sovereign stuff, it is sort of a morbid fascination of mine to follow their exploits, particularly in court. There are very few claims/counterclaims out there that I haven't seen, and as of now, it's no real secret where I stand on them (or "stand under").

I recommend to anyone who really wants to explore these topics, look at them from both sides, especially if it is something you are already willing to risk your property, family relationships, freedom or life. Meads v. Meads is a good place to start.

Anti Federalist
03-08-2016, 03:27 PM

SMDH

SMMFH as well...mock trials...

phill4paul
03-08-2016, 03:29 PM
SMMFH as well...mock trials...

pffft, if and ever when they actually end up indicted.

Anti Federalist
03-08-2016, 03:36 PM
pffft, if and ever when they actually end up indicted.

Just another example of how we are worse off under CONstitutional tyranny.

At least a tyrant king or autocrat goes through the motions of a trial.

Here, we bury a Mundane under an avalanche of charges, of which maybe 10 percent would actually apply or even stick before a true jury of peers, and get them to plead out to the rest.

Thus avoiding any sort of "trial" with the possibility of embarrassing "facts" coming out.

That's assuming the asshole cops just don't kill you first.

Deborah K
03-08-2016, 07:01 PM
This is a quick brief I jotted down while watching the conference as referenced in the thread...http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?489187-FBI-Video-quot-Complete-Unedited-Video-of-Joint-FBI-and-OSP-Operation-01-26-2016-quot/page9

In brief....

Only 8 shots. 6 State troopers. 2 FBI. Not 100's as reported by Cox and Victoria.
Justified and necessary.

1 less than lethal shot was fired before Payne exited . Payne exited. Cox began recording.

Trooper fired 3 shots as his vehicle approached roadblock. Speeding truck considered "dangerous weapon." Justified. 2 shots by FBI agent as Finicum exited. 9mm found in left side interior pocket. Gift from a relative. Reaches for his pocket twice and is not shot yet. Refused orders twice, then a third. Reaches again and shot 3 times by the two officers behind him. Trooper by woods had a taser.

The FBI/HRT shot twice as he exited the vehicle. 3 bullets in torso entering his back by OSP troopers. All shots by OSP Justified.

4 distinct bullet holes in truck. 3 into the front (Troopers). One in the roof (HRT).

HRT operators fired 2 shots as Finicum exited truck (still under investigation). Neither hit Finicum.

Q&A:

No idea of number of non-lethal rounds. ( My personal belief is this is what Cox and Shawna may have been referring to. p4p)

Conference ends.

ETA: Coroners report showed three wounds. All in back. One on lower right side just above waist level. Two in upper back left shoulder and left/center of neck/spine. IIRC.

What was the initial justification for stopping them in the first place, in a cell "dead zone" no less? Where is the truck? Let's see the condition of the truck. The Finicums initially said he was shot NINE times and were subsequently gag ordered.

Deborah K
03-08-2016, 07:08 PM

In brief....

Justified and necessary.

Q&A:

Conference ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw9sfuFGghY

Watch this and tell me again how ANY of this was justified!

phill4paul
03-08-2016, 07:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw9sfuFGghY

Watch this and tell me again how ANY of this was justified!

None of it is. My brief was simply a reporting of what was being said at the conference.

phill4paul
03-08-2016, 07:10 PM
What was the initial justification for stopping them in the first place, in a cell "dead zone" no less? Where is the truck? Let's see the condition of the truck. The Finicums initially said he was shot NINE times and were subsequently gag ordered.

The Finicums have yet to release their private autopsy. It'll be interesting to see how it matches.

Deborah K
03-08-2016, 07:16 PM
The Finicums have yet to release their private autopsy. It'll be interesting to see how it matches.

It won't at all! And who knows how long they'll be gagged on it. I'm so pissed and sad.

Deborah K
03-08-2016, 07:17 PM
None of it is. My brief was simply a reporting of what was being said at the conference.

Okay, gotcha. My emotions are running high right now.

PursuePeace
03-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Photos of LaVoy's truck and more...

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/full_coverage_of_the_lavoy_fin.html

phill4paul
03-09-2016, 07:19 AM
Photos of LaVoy's truck and more...

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/full_coverage_of_the_lavoy_fin.html

There is clearly a bullet hole in the windshield. One of the first internet sleuths focused in on the point in which the windshield was impacted. And yet, no mention is made of this.

http://media.oregonlive.com/data/images/2016/03/08/Lavoy_Finicum-01.jpg

http://image.oregonlive.com/home/olive-media/width960/img/oregonian/photo/2016/03/08/-b62d1d5ad528c0df.jpg

I can't find the video in which someone had enlarged and slowed down the footage, but there was a definite windshield hit as he approached. I'll have to do some searching.

OK. Found it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sn66RrikE8

Now, looking again it does not look like the windshield was pierced. So it might be possible that there was a fragment from the shot to the hood which skipped and hit. However, the hood looks like it was a penetrating shot.

It seems mighty odd that no mention of this was made.

phill4paul
03-09-2016, 08:50 AM
Also, where the hell is the body cam/vehicle cam video?

Oregon State Police

Troopers are using body cameras on a limited basis, Lt. Josh Brooks said.

Right now, OSP Fish & Wildlife troopers have in-car camera plus body cameras. Most of their work is done away from the vehicle, Brooks said.

Patrol troopers wear an audio recorder that is captured on an electronic drive then placed on a DVD in the trooper’s vehicle, Brooks said. The camera in the patrol vehicle records activity in front of or near the patrol car.

“This gives us better data storage to record and maintain the hundreds of traffic stops made by troopers across the state each day,” Brooks wrote in an e-mail.

http://koin.com/2014/12/10/pros-cons-of-local-police-body-cameras/

Pissin' on my leg and telling me it is raining if I'm expected to believe that an Op of this size and scope would not have been using vehicle/body cams.

phill4paul
03-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Yup....

"So what we have is a bunch of folks protesting the government, then the government investigating the government protesters, and then the government accused of covering up the investigation of the government protesters, and then the government investigating their own coverup in the investigation of the government protesters," Mike Arnold (Ammon's lawyer)

HVACTech
03-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Just another example of how we are worse off under CONstitutional tyranny.

At least a tyrant king or autocrat goes through the motions of a trial.

:rolleyes:

did you notice where LaVoy was from? Cane beds AZ. do you know anything about the area?

it is on the opposite end of the "Arizona strip" from the Bundy Ranch....

the people of this area. have a very high regard for the CONstitution that you despise and blame for all of our current day problems.
for you to even comment on this thread is an insult to the very people who care.
you are adding insult to injury to these folks.
you should be ashamed of yourself sir.
that you have NO respect for the CONstitution is a well known fact.
why do you feel the need to insult those who support the Constitution, and are willing to take a stand for it?

"Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17. We are here and trying to be as transparent as possible. We want this to end peacefully and if it doesn't then it's only because of a lack of education on the Constitution and because there were individuals who were willing to "Just do their job" like the Nazis and kill people because an evil tyrant stood behind them and pointed the finger at us. We The People are the boss. It's time for this false illusion of the government being the boss to end. God help us all if they come in here to pick a fight. Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17. The Feds are not allowed to own or manage this land. They have zero jurisdiction here. Read it people and then call your reps and demand the Feds back off."

Clause 17:

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--And

Anti Federalist
03-09-2016, 05:53 PM
you should be ashamed of yourself sir.

Yeah, well, I'm not, so, get bent.

PursuePeace
03-09-2016, 06:51 PM
The bullet that hit the roof, when LaVoy had his hands in the air...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH4PInHFfOc

phill4paul
03-09-2016, 07:12 PM

Hands fully in the air. At this point, is there any doubt that Finicum believes he is going to be murdered? That at this point they will not even allow surrender? At this point, even if he actually went for a weapon then he is merely doing it in self-defense.

Anti Federalist
03-09-2016, 07:19 PM
The mighty Will Grigg weighs in.

Finicum's Wake

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2016/03/finicums-wake.html

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CnfD0neOAAQ/Vt_PN1ZERgI/AAAAAAAAMls/5MHpwaijhtA/s400/Finicum.jpg

He tended herds, rather than serving the state: LaVoy Finicum, a man in full.

Somewhere there are still peoples and herds, but not with us, my brethren; here there are states….

A state is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it lies also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: `I the state, am the people.’…

Destroyers are they who lay snares for many, and call it the state….

Nietzsche, “The New Idol,” from Thus Spake Zarathustra

The late rancher LaVoy Finicum sought to elude the state’s armed enforcers, but he wasn’t attempting to evade the law. His intent, as he explained clearly and repeatedly to OSP troopers before the lethal ambush at a roadblock on Oregon Highway 395, was to travel to John Day to meet with Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer, who could have taken him into custody, if just cause existed for that action.

Finicum, who nurtured a winsome if misguided faith in the Constitution, entertained the hope that Palmer might be a peace officer who was willing to act in the name of the people, rather than enforcing the will of the state.

If the objective of the FBI and the OSP on January 26 had been to arrange the peaceful arrest of Finicum and his associates, they would have reached out to Palmer. The destination of the convoy was known, as was its purpose – to convene a town hall meeting, not to commit a violent offense.

Rather than coordinating with Palmer, the FBI and the local lickspittles in uniform deliberately ignored him, and withheld any information about the plan to interdict the convoy. This is because Sheriff Palmer is seen as a “security leak” owing to his sympathies with the ranchers and other residents of his rural county who have been driven into destitution by the federal government.

Staging a combat-grade operation – spearheaded by the FBI’s official death squad, which bears the trans-Orwellian title of “Hostage Rescue Team (HRT)” – was the riskiest way to carry out an arrest. It was, however, the most effective way to exert the supposed authority of the federal government. This is also why the HRT, at some risk to the passengers in Finicum’s vehicle and the OSP officers on the ground, tried to assassinate Finicum after he attempted to run the roadblock.

Malheur County District Attorney Dan Norris (about whom I’ll have much more to say below) points out that three shots were fired by OSP officers as Finicum approached the roadblock at an estimated speed of 70 miles per hour. Three more shots were fired into the victim’s back after he exited the truck, killing him.

“In the early stages of the investigation we could not explain the fourth shot into the roof of the truck or its trajectory, given the placement of the Oregon State Police troopers at the time,” explained Norris in the March 8 press conference. “During the course of our investigation, we discovered evidence that FBI HRT operators fired two shots as Mr. Finicum exited the truck, and one shot hit the truck…. Neither of these two shots fired by HRT operators struck Mr. Finicum.”

(There's more of the military terminology. "Operators", not "assassins" - AF)

That unlawful action, which combined murderous intent with government-grade marksmanship, was compounded by the FBI’s reflexive institutional mendacity: The HRT Stormtroopers who fired the shots concealed that fact from the investigation, and their comrades joined in that conspiracy of obstruction. Norris carefully, and repeatedly, emphasized that while he found the six shots fired by the OSP to be “justified,” he was leaving the matter of the shots fired by the HRT operators in the hands of the Justice Department’s Inspector General and the Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office.

Finicum had been shot at three times while approaching the roadblock-- a fact demonstrating that combat protocols, rather than “civilian” deadly force standards, were in place. As he exited the vehicle, Finicum was nearly killed before he was given an opportunity to submit to arrest.

Much is said about the “reasonable officer” standard of deadly force, and correspondingly little attention is paid to the perceptions of those who are targeted by such force. When the HRT attempted to kill him as he exited the vehicle, Finicum – like any reasonable person – most likely assumed that his captors intended to execute him.

Although this may not have been what the OSP had in mind, it was clearly what the HRT intended.

Just as the OSP and Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office didn’t share their plans with Sheriff Palmer in Grant County, the HRT operators weren’t on the same page as the OSP troopers at the roadblock. Whether this reflects premeditation or pathological improvisation is impossible to tell at this point. The fact that the HRT operators conspired to conceal their actions argues strongly for the first possibility.

Obstructing an investigation is a felony. It will not be treated as such by the IG’s office, of course, owing to the inexhaustible privilege enjoyed by the Regime’s hired killers. If Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson is burdened with dangling anatomy, he will press charges against the HRT operators who sought to conceal evidence of a clearly unlawful attempt to kill LaVoy Finicum.

Nelson, who presides over a department riven with turmoil, is up for reelection and facing two challengers. This means that he may be susceptible to local pressure to hold the HRT accountable. Like nearly every other “local” sheriff, however, Nelson is severely compromised by his office’s deep entanglement with the Feds.

Last October, Nelson placed Captain Scott Beard on “administrative leave” (that is, paid vacation) after he was accused of embezzling from the Central Oregon Drug Enforcement Team, a federally subsidized asset forfeiture soviet. Beard, the Detective Division Captain, was in charge of all transactions of the so-called CODE team, which plundered the county on the order of $100,000 or more each year.

In February, Beard was indicted by a federal grand jury on charges of stealing more than $200,000 from the forfeiture fund. If Nelson doesn't do anything to upset the Feds, this ugly business might stop with Beard.

When he finally condescended to do a media interview on the matter,Nelson told Bend NBC affiliate KTVZ that “federal authorities, who are also investigating, have asked him to keep many of the details in the missing-money case private.”

This gives Nelson a ready excuse to withhold public disclosure of details that could reveal corruption and incompetence in his office’s management of money and property that often were seized from people who had never been accused of a crime. It also gives the Feds leverage to use against him in the event that Nelson entertains ideas about prosecuting the HRT operators who tried to kill LaVoy Finicum as he exited his truck – and then obstructed the investigation into the subsequent fatal shooting.

Nelson is not the only key figure in this matter who has been severely compromised by forfeiture-related corruption.

Malheur County DA Dan Norris, chosen as special prosecutor to investigate the Finicum killing, unlawfully diverted tens of thousands of dollars in cash that had been seized by the Malheur County Sheriff’s Office from William Esbensen, the former owner of a medical marijuana co-op called the 45th Parallel in Ontario, Oregon. In 2014, Esbensen was prosecuted, and convicted, under an expired state anti-marijuana statute that was dead letter law even then.

During an April 10, 2013 County Commission meeting, according to the County Court minutes, “Mr. Norris suggested that a portion of the forfeiture funds in the task force budget could be used to assist” in paying for the services of an outside prosecutor – from Deschutes County, as it happens – named Mike Dugan.

When the Commission balked at the prospective costs of the prosecution – which seemed to increase every month – Norris invited Dugan to address the body.

Seeking to palliate their concerns, Dugan boasted that the High Desert Drug Enforcement Task Force had “recovered a number of globs of money so to speak,” including “some $53,000 in cash [that] was seized; that was subject to federal forfeiture…. I believe Sheriff Wolfe received about 40 grand of that.” In addition, he explained, ten other people involved in the 45th Parallel had accepted settlements involving huge fines that “went into the Sheriff’s forfeiture account to help cover the costs of prosecution and investigation. I do not know the total figure of money that we’ve already recovered but I think it is in excess of … 78,000 dollars and there is still some additional opportunity to recover more.”

After the case was over, Dugan continued, it might be possible to “have more in-depth discussions about additional collections and addition use of that money to see things through and do forfeitures next year. Which I think, from a business standpoint would make sense.” (Emphasis supplied.)

Norris and Dugan were using the prospect of an immense forfeiture haul to sell a skeptical Malheur County Commission on an unnecessary and legally invalid marijuana prosecution. No adequate accounting as ever been made for the forfeiture-derived funds used to prosecute that case, and with good reason: Under the federal “equitable sharing” program, it is illegal to divert forfeiture proceeds in that fashion.

When this matter came up during the post-conviction restitution hearing, Norris sprang out of his chair as if he had suddenly discovered a cobra nesting in it and blurted out an objection. Trial Judge Gregory Baxter, offended by defense attorney Susan Gerber’s effort to examine the prosecution’s dodgy bookkeeping, gaveled the hearing to a close. Within an hour Dugan filed a motion in limine to forbid any examination “regarding the use of County General Funds,” which included the forfeiture proceeds. A week later, Judge Baxter, using a contrived rationale to justify an official cover-up, granted that motion.

In addition to the illegal transfer of forfeiture funds, Norris is implicated in the matter of a rather substantial amount of confiscated marijuana for which the county has never given an adequate accounting. The 45th Parallel case began on September 11, 2012, with raids on at least eight large marijuana grow areas. At the subsequent press conference, the confiscated marijuana was triumphantly displayed in front of the Malheur County Courthouse in Vale: The trophies filled the entire parking lot.

[B]Rather than burning the seized weed, former MCSO Detective Brad Williams, the lead investigator, arranged for its burial at a local landfill. Photographs obtained from the sheriff’s office documented the disposal of a paltry amount of marijuana that was barely sufficient to cover a card table, let alone a parking lot. Nobody has ever explained what happened to the balance of that very profitable commodity.

Behind every great fortune there is a crime, insisted Balzac. That cynical aphorism isn’t true of private industry. It is reliably true of people who prosper in the field of law enforcement.

It is in the interest of our Federal overseers to ensure that “local” sheriffs, police, and prosecutors are deeply compromised.

The state “lies in all languages of good and evil,” observed Nietzsche, “and whatever it says is a lie, and whatever it has it has stolen. Everything in it is false; it bites with stolen teeth, and bites often. It is false down to its bowels.”

When the state bites with its stolen teeth as it did at the roadblock on Highway 395, it falls on those mired in the bowels of the beast – people like Sheriff Nelson and Dan Norris – to do the filthy work necessary to preserve the pretense of legitimacy.

HVACTech
03-09-2016, 07:39 PM
The mighty Will Grigg weighs in.

Finicum's Wake

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2016/03/finicums-wake.html

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CnfD0neOAAQ/Vt_PN1ZERgI/AAAAAAAAMls/5MHpwaijhtA/s400/Finicum.jpg

He tended herds, rather than serving the state: LaVoy Finicum, a man in full..

you are SO awesome dude!

LaVoy was honoring his faith?

or, is that NOT what you meant to infer? :confused:

WHAT, do YOU know about this Mans faith sir?

(it is NOT a good idea to fuck with me on this subject matter)
consider it to be a subject like "cavitation"

cav·i·ta·tion
ˌkavəˈtāSHən/
nounPhysics
noun: cavitation

the formation of an empty space within a solid object or body.
the formation of bubbles in a liquid, typically by the movement of a propeller through it.

why, would a purported "sailor" know anything about that? :)
you have been warned.

phill4paul
03-09-2016, 07:54 PM
you are SO awesome dude!

LaVoy was honoring his faith?

or, is that NOT what you meant to infer? :confused:

WHAT, do YOU know about this Mans faith sir?

Could you please start another thread specifically dedicated to your haranguing of AF instead of clogging this one up?

HVACTech
03-09-2016, 08:15 PM
Could you please start another thread specifically dedicated to your haranguing of AF instead of clogging this one up?

LaVoys faith does not matter? :confused:

what if the Man was simply following his convictions?
or.
are you afraid to learn what they were? :confused:

Kotin
03-09-2016, 08:18 PM
LaVoys faith does not matter? :confused:

what if the Man was simply following his convictions?
or.
are you afraid to learn what they were? :confused:

stop derailing this thread. either add to and discuss the op or leave as you are being disruptive for no good reason.

osan
03-09-2016, 08:24 PM

I don't know if I'm just a shameful pussy or maybe just too stressed out lately, but I just cannot get myself to watch this.

HVACTech
03-09-2016, 08:25 PM
stop derailing this thread. either add to and discuss the op or leave as you are being disruptive for no good reason.

my bad... :(

I thought that the tread had to do with the bundy ranch.

CLEARLY I was mistaken. :)

Kotin
03-09-2016, 08:35 PM
my bad... :(

I thought that the tread had to do with the bundy ranch.

CLEARLY I was mistaken. :)

you are free to make a new thread but you clearly were in here to harass and not discuss..

Anti Federalist
03-09-2016, 08:41 PM
I don't know if I'm just a shameful pussy or maybe just too stressed out lately, but I just cannot get myself to watch this.

I feel the same way, and will not click.

HVACTech
03-09-2016, 08:50 PM
you are free to make a new thread but you clearly were in here to harass and not discuss..

but sir!
what did HERass mean? :confused:

I should probably be banned for all the neg rep that I have received. :)

this thread was not about the bundy ranch?
was not LaVoy the pinnacle of that effort? and if not. how so?

I should probably be banned for fucking with AF.
if for nothing else sir. :)

wmmonk
03-09-2016, 08:51 PM
I feel the same way, and will not click.

It's the moment he exited the vehicle and shows his hands being raised, then the back window shatters. They show it at several different slow-motion speeds, but highlight his arms up at one point.

PursuePeace
03-09-2016, 08:57 PM
It's the moment he exited the vehicle and shows his hands being raised, then the back window shatters. They show it at several different slow-motion speeds, but highlight his arms up at one point.

And the sparks from the bullet entering through the roof while his hands are fully in the air.

Anti Federalist
03-09-2016, 08:57 PM
but sir!
what did HERass mean? :confused:

I should probably be banned for all the neg rep that I have received. :)

this thread was not about the bundy ranch?
was not LaVoy the pinnacle of that effort? and if not. how so?

I should probably be banned for fucking with AF.
if for nothing else sir. :)

The discussion is about the arrests and murders of patriots associated with the Bundy Ranch and Oregon stand offs, yes.

Not a forum to have me explain, for the ten thousandth time, why I find fault with the constitution and identify as an "anti federalist" because you can't grok what I'm saying, or something.

HVACTech
03-09-2016, 09:07 PM
The discussion is about the arrests and murders of patriots associated with the Bundy Ranch and Oregon stand offs, yes.

Not a forum to have me explain, for the ten thousandth time, why I find fault with the constitution and identify as an "anti federalist" because you can't grok what I'm saying, or something.

what YOU do NOT want to be known.

is WHY Lavoy did what he did. :eek:
and, yes, this is in fact pertinent as to why, "Jerry Delemus Arrested!"

in fact. it is nearly the SAME reason. :)

and thank you for all the neg rep sir! may I have another! :)

wmmonk
03-09-2016, 09:18 PM
And the sparks from the bullet entering through the roof while his hands are fully in the air.

I couldn't tell if it was sparks or just glass shattering, but the window shattered with his hands in the air. They apparently fired SOMETHING at him and the truck when his hands were in the air. If a man exits a vehicle with his hands going into the air, and they are firing at him as he exits, what is the proper response?

It definitely looks like he kept moving away from the vehicle and at the back of it, before he did any sort of "reaching" which may or may not have been for a weapon, and it could have been him grabbing his side after being hit. I mean, he walked how many feet with his hands in the air, and these agents had the road blocked but didn't have some other form of non-lethal weaponry when he exited the vehicle?

Anti Federalist
03-09-2016, 11:51 PM
and thank you for all the neg rep sir! may I have another!

Do not lie, it is not becoming.

I have not given you a single neg rep.

wmmonk
03-10-2016, 12:32 AM

Wow. Why would someone lie about something that wasn't done? You don't have to answer, I know all to well.

Keith and stuff
03-10-2016, 01:57 AM
All of the leaders were arrested. Remember, the Oath Keepers folks feared for their lives from several of the folks arrested.

Of course this is sad. Heck, Jerry thought he was doing good things. He actually thought he was being a peace marker. He tried to do what he thought was good.

Another sad part is that his wife, while perhaps also confused, was a great vote in the New Hampshire House. She voted about as good as you would expect from Justin Amash, for example.

So much sad in this story. Hopefully a lot of lessons are learned from this. I'm still not sure what to learn though, not yet.

HVACTech
03-10-2016, 10:53 PM

that LaVoy was from the creek. was quite a revelation for me.
I KNOW why he did. what he did.

you are polar opposite to this Man.

this man died defending his faith. in the best way that he could find.
a part of this mans faith. was the U.S. Constitution.

are you a man of faith AF? and IF, so. what?
reveal it to me.. :)

GunnyFreedom
03-10-2016, 11:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/s58Wct4.png

Ender
03-10-2016, 11:11 PM

One time notice.

Lay off AF and STFU.

Anti Federalist
03-11-2016, 02:59 AM

this man died defending his faith. in the best way that he could find.
a part of this mans faith. was the U.S. Constitution.

are you a man of faith AF? and IF, so. what?
reveal it to me.. :)

Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation. Psalms 146:3

HVACTech
03-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation. Psalms 146:3

good choice!

LaVoy was from Cane Beds AZ. did you look it up AF?
barely even a sub-division.. eh?
I stayed there for a time. in fact sir. I still love a woman who lives there. :)
to the north is Zion National park.. to the east is coral pink sand dunes state park.
her family helped build that tunnel to the east in Zion national park. (towards Kanab)
the whole area is in the Mojave.

do you know what a Hogan is sir? it has to do with the Paiute Indians sir.
do you know who captain Moroni was? (it has something to do with Liberty) :)

In the printed Hebrew Bible the Book of Psalms is the first of the Ketubim.
and the front door of all Hogans face east.
did you have a point to make sir? :confused:

"that LaVoy was from the creek. was quite a revelation for me.

you are polar opposite to this Man."

I stand by this assessment. :) you advised your own children to flee. :p
this goes here.

https://youtu.be/47fW9Zcdgxc

HVACTech
03-11-2016, 10:16 PM
One time notice.

Lay off AF and STFU.

methinks he can hold his own. :) but thanks for the sentiment! :p

"Ender" the local "statist" LOL!

is he really a Pirate?
like anarchists, they were VERY democratic you know... ;):D

Ender
03-12-2016, 10:53 AM
methinks he can hold his own. :) but thanks for the sentiment! :p

"Ender" the local "statist" LOL!

is he really a Pirate?
like anarchists, they were VERY democratic you know... ;):D

"Statist" LOL People always call others what they are themselves. ;)

And thanks for the neg rep, oh Statist One. Hope it made you feel better.

HVACTech
03-12-2016, 06:42 PM
"Statist" LOL People always call others what they are themselves. ;)

And thanks for the neg rep, oh Statist One. Hope it made you feel better.

:rolleyes:
that was all that you could think of to say? LOL!

"sticks and stones" :p