PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Justin Amash Interview with Reason 3/1/16

tsai3904
03-01-2016, 01:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVnVyebjnf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVnVyebjnf0

Rep. Justin Amash on Dumping Trump, Supporting Ted Cruz, And Why Apple Shouldn't Unlock its iPhone

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) views the rise of Donald Trump as understandable "push back" against a Republican establishment that has consistently refused to cut spending and the size and scope of the federal government. But for the libertarian grad of University of Michigan Law School, Trump is the wrong kind of push back.

JSBach
03-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Sad... that we have come to the point that we endorse enemies of the constitution because they are constitutionalists?!? There seems to be no doubt that this endorsement of a clearly ineligible candidate, on the basis of his being precisely what he is not, is part of a larger strategy! There is a battle going on in the trenches! Cruz is but a means to prevent first ballot wins. After that basically all the candidates LOSE their delegates! At that point it falls back on the personal convictions of each delegate, whether they are really dedicated to the constitutional republic or whether they have been bought with 'Judas' coins!

Trump will throw towards Jeb, but they don't have to go there. The delegates can invite Rand Paul or Ron Paul for that matter! They can invite the Pope for that matter, after all he probably has an American mother or father in his blood somewhere, and Cruz will talk it through to the nomination for him!

All said, it will be 'Ground Hog Day' once again for the liberty movement if the Quigley formula is allowed to play out. That means after a screaming and fighting match for the nomination, we end up with the status quo, the CFR controlled groupie, once again! As for me, I will not accept another 'Ground Hog Day' in the fight for freedom!

It is time we take it back, the nomination, the general election! WhiteOutCongress, WriteInFreedom, WriteInLiberty... coming soon! All it takes is a tireless MINORITY to light brush fires in the hearts and minds of the people! Hang a paper on your neighbors door, get your candidate into a write-in position, and let the people do what they can do if they are really tick off and inspired.

I shall leave Amash to explain away Cruz and Rubio's ineligibility... something every child in America learned in School, at least up till the latter stages of the 20th century. Cruz expects to be in the White House July 4th, 2023, when his wife's NAU comes into being and he can be the new combined emperor of Ameracanadexico!

JK/SEA
03-05-2016, 11:59 AM
supporting Cruz is just a strategy move that we don't quite understand yet....

next..

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
03-05-2016, 12:10 PM
By endorsing a Constitutionally ineligible foreign born subject of the Crown for President, it is Rep. Amash who has proven himself someone who doesn't care about the Constitution.

jct74
03-06-2016, 06:49 AM
By endorsing a Constitutionally ineligible foreign born subject of the Crown for President, it is Rep. Amash who has proven himself someone who doesn't care about the Constitution.

It's a debatable point. Judge Napolitano for example says there is no problem with Cruz's eligibility. I think your birther fanaticism has clouded your judgment of Justin a bit.

ClydeCoulter
03-06-2016, 05:28 PM
It's a debatable point. Judge Napolitano for example says there is no problem with Cruz's eligibility. I think your birther fanaticism has clouded your judgment of Justin a bit.

What was the importance of Obama having a Hawaii birth certificate?

knowmore
03-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Not making any sense. Cruz is owned by the bankers. Now I don't know what to think of Amash.

UWDude
03-08-2016, 01:03 AM
just another politician