PDA

View Full Version : EDUCATION Efforts: HELP!!! (All RPFers)

Son_of_Liberty90
02-29-2016, 02:06 PM
I was watching this video by G. Edward Griffith yesterday from Freedom Force International

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-0o0cSw24

http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/

Here's a quote from the website:

If a man knows himself and knows his opponent, he need not fear a hundred battles. If he knows himself but not his opponent, for every victory, he will suffer a defeat. If he knows neither himself nor his opponent, he will suffer defeat in every battle.

The first 2/3 of his video is good, but as one youtube commenter pointed out, Griffith then concludes we need to be like Leninists: in order to get back the power we must get liberty-minded players in the same power positions as the globalists.

I'm not sure if that's the right solution.

But the quote got me thinking. We need to identify our enemies. And the "Boobus" need to be informed. We inform them through education.

But can we organize an education campaign that informs without being dismissed as "conspiracy theory"?

For example, Caroll Quigley's "Tragedy and Hope" is over 1000 pages long, and we can't tell people to "Read these books". Nor "None Dare Call it Conspiracy".

My main point/question is this: Is there a way to communicate who really pulls the strings with ample evidence and citation that would be convincing without being dismissed as "Conspiracy nut"?

There are animated movies like this one about the FED and money:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

But, it only mentions "Bankers" and "Red Shield", very generic names, and historical accuracy is questionable (ex. I read Frank Vanderlip's autobiography, From Farmboy to Financier, where he talks about the secret meeting at Jekyll Island, and no where was a Rothschild/Red Shield mentioned present at that meeting).

Also, the ending is some goofy rip off of "300", which proposes no real solutions.
__________________________________________________ ___________________

So my question is, is it possible to convince many people who really pulls the strings, by summarizing the works of Caroll Quigley, None Dare Call it Conspiracy, The Creature from Jekyll Island, into a pocket guide: "NWO for Dummies"? With ample citations, evidence?

Or would it be no different than Jehovah's Witnesses passing out flyers on how Satan controls the world with Bible quotes?

Or is it a worthless endeavor and instead focus on solutions?

jllundqu
02-29-2016, 02:07 PM
That quote is from Sun Tzu Art of War...

What is this crud?

Son_of_Liberty90
02-29-2016, 02:38 PM
That quote is from Sun Tzu Art of War...

What is this crud?

Well that is G. Edward Griffith quoting him to represent strategy on how to defeat the globalists. If it's "crud" then G. Edward Griffith is wrong ,and so is Freedom Force International.

It is hard to win a battle if we can't identify the enemy though. Alex Jones calls them the "Globalists", but you may as well call them the "ghosts." Unidentified, mega-rich world manipulators.

Chester Copperpot
02-29-2016, 02:48 PM
Well that is G. Edward Griffith quoting him to represent strategy on how to defeat the globalists. If it's "crud" then G. Edward Griffith is wrong ,and so is Freedom Force International.

It is hard to win a battle if we can't identify the enemy though. Alex Jones calls them the "Globalists", but you may as well call them the "ghosts." Unidentified, mega-rich world manipulators.
at what timestamp in the video does griffith say we should be like lenninists?

Son_of_Liberty90
02-29-2016, 02:52 PM
at what timestamp in the video does griffith say we should be like lenninists?

Around 51:30