PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones: If you don't support Trump you're totally insane

Warlord
02-29-2016, 12:02 PM
http://www.mofopolitics.com/2016/02/26/alex-jones-accurately-describes-ted-cruz-as-bush-operative-sleeper-cell/

He sounds like a few posters here lol

AuH20
02-29-2016, 12:04 PM
Given the candidates, he's right. Like Snowden said it's Trump vs. Goldman. Maybe you can make an argument for Bernie.

sparebulb
02-29-2016, 12:06 PM
I didn't hear the quote in the OP, but I did just hear AJ say that you are insane to vote for Hitlery.

Warlord
02-29-2016, 12:10 PM
I didn't hear the quote in the OP, but I did just hear AJ say that you are insane to vote for Hitlery.

he says it at the end of the youtube video posted in the OP h/t mofopolitics.com

William Tell
02-29-2016, 12:14 PM
If you do get behind Trump you are totally insane. Trump has never done a good pro liberty thing in his life.

devil21
02-29-2016, 12:20 PM
Oh Alex, how far thou hast fallen.

Warlord
02-29-2016, 12:32 PM
Oh Alex, how far thou hast fallen.

He's been pumping Trump daily for months. I stopped listening.

sparebulb
02-29-2016, 12:34 PM
He's been pumping Trump daily for months. I stopped listening.

AJ, Rense, and scads of alternative media people are totally gay for Trump.

I can't quite get there.

Warlord
02-29-2016, 12:37 PM

I can't quite get there.

Because he's self funding and promising to build a wall/deport immigrants. its as simple as that as far as I can tell

thoughtomator
02-29-2016, 12:37 PM
If you do get behind Trump you are totally insane. Trump has never done a good pro liberty thing is his life.

He's already done something pro-liberty. Proving that being non-PC is actually more popular than abiding by that kind of restrictive thought-and-speech code is a major blow for freedom of expression.

acptulsa
02-29-2016, 12:38 PM
And millions of Americans say, oh good. Alex Jones says I'm nuts. If anyone ever tries to have me committed, I can enter that as conclusive evidence that I'm sane at my hearing.

dannno
02-29-2016, 12:47 PM
Trumps Pros:

-Thinks that interest rates are artificially low and the Fed should be audited
-Is for a much smaller US foreign empire than we currently have
-Isn't bought by special interests through campaign funding
-Believes in increased economic liberties domestically and more fair trade policies
-Pro-medical cannabis and ok with states legalizing cannabis for recreational use

Trumps Cons:

-Believes in security state with increased surveillance - - Boycotting Apple over FBI wanting to decrypt all iOS phones
-Expanded torture
-Generally seems to be ok with a very powerful central govt.
-First Amendment issues, wants to suppress the press.
-Many more to list here which could be debated, but I gotta jet

AuH20
02-29-2016, 12:49 PM
Trumps Pros:

-Thinks that interest rates are artificially low and the Fed should be audited
-Is for a much smaller US foreign empire than we currently have
-Isn't bought by special interests through campaign funding
-Believes in increased economic liberties domestically and more fair trade policies
-Pro-medical cannabis and ok with states legalizing cannabis for recreational use

Trumps Cons:

-Believes in security state with increased surveillance - - Boycotting Apple over FBI wanting to decrypt all iOS phones
-Expanded torture
-Many more to list here which could be debated, but I gotta jet

Not a fan of vaccines.
Want greater transparency in regard to 9/11

hells_unicorn
02-29-2016, 01:03 PM

I can't quite get there.

This was a big part as to why Rand's numbers were weak, Trump basically siphoned all the conspiracy theorists from the old Ron Paul coalition, along with a solid chunk of the paleo-cons. Looking back, I think Trump was only partially responsible for Rand's candidacy failing (Cruz bears even more of the blame), but he was responsible nonetheless.

The more I look at how things are shaping up, the more I'm thinking about just not voting for president, particularly if Pennsylvania keeps the Constitution Party off the ballot.

NewRightLibertarian
02-29-2016, 01:16 PM
Given the candidates, he's right. Like Snowden said it's Trump vs. Goldman. Maybe you can make an argument for Bernie.

Pretty much. Might be a good time for a third party contender, eh?

thoughtomator
02-29-2016, 01:17 PM
This was a big part as to why Rand's numbers were weak, Trump basically siphoned all the conspiracy theorists from the old Ron Paul coalition, along with a solid chunk of the paleo-cons. Looking back, I think Trump was only partially responsible for Rand's candidacy failing (Cruz bears even more of the blame), but he was responsible nonetheless.

The more I look at how things are shaping up, the more I'm thinking about just not voting for president, particularly if Pennsylvania keeps the Constitution Party off the ballot.

Trump didn't siphon them. Rand told them (including his own father) to get lost, because we weren't mainstream enough for him.

LifeLibertyPursuit
02-29-2016, 01:22 PM
Pot meet kettle

acptulsa
02-29-2016, 01:23 PM
Pretty much. Might be a good time for a third party contender, eh?

The beat since 1860--if we can wean the Trumpsuckers with some truth and tap the anger they should have enough sense to feel over the fact that they've been steered away from all the candidates who could have beaten the Democrat--for the third time in a row.

LifeLibertyPursuit
02-29-2016, 01:25 PM
Alex Jones the synonym of crazy

Brett85
02-29-2016, 01:38 PM
So Alex Jones, the guy who has spent his career railing against the police state, loves the guy who's one of the biggest supporters of expanding the police state.

CPUd
02-29-2016, 01:46 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/Kusagari/alex_jones_lizardmanagsgx_zps206cac09.gif

EBounding
02-29-2016, 01:49 PM

Yeah but that wasn't an endorsement of Trump...like, at all.

devil21
02-29-2016, 02:35 PM

You still haven't figured out yet that every election boils down to Goldman vs. Goldman?

wizardwatson
02-29-2016, 02:58 PM
Sure, Alex. :rolleyes:

http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/15/49/980x490/landscape-1449079735-alex-jones-lead.jpg

http://dealbreaker.com/uploads/2015/05/Ron-Paul.jpg

misterx
02-29-2016, 03:25 PM
I agree with Alex.

*cue "stupid" retorts*

Sam I am
02-29-2016, 04:37 PM
well, Alex Jones IS totally insane, so does this mean that maybe he does not support trump?

hells_unicorn
02-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Trump didn't siphon them. Rand told them (including his own father) to get lost, because we weren't mainstream enough for him.

So, basically, Trump siphoned them. Glad you agree with me.

sdsubball23
02-29-2016, 09:44 PM
So Alex Jones, the guy who has spent his career railing against the police state, loves the guy who's one of the biggest supporters of expanding the police state.

This is something I don't understand about him and infowars. How do they explain away some of the police state stuff Trump has supported?

AuH20
02-29-2016, 09:46 PM
This is something I don't understand about him and infowars. How do they explain away some of the police state stuff Trump has supported?

David Knight, a rigid libertarian already explained that Trump's impressive anti-globalist policies exceed his weakness on civil liberties. Knight went as far to say that personal freedom is won at the individual level and no president can return your freedoms back.

thoughtomator
02-29-2016, 09:52 PM
So, basically, Trump siphoned them. Glad you agree with me.

They were returned to the deck and Trump ended up drawing the cards. The transfer was not direct, and thus the word "siphon" is not appropriate.

r3volution 3.0
02-29-2016, 09:55 PM
Trump's impressive anti-globalist policies...

Such as?

Tell me. There's a cookie in it for you.

hells_unicorn
02-29-2016, 11:12 PM
They were returned to the deck and Trump ended up drawing the cards. The transfer was not direct, and thus the word "siphon" is not appropriate.

Sure it's appropriate, they returned themselves to the deck because they didn't feel they were getting their asses kissed enough. Jilted lovers tend to come up short in the logic department when it comes to explaining their actions. You were siphoned, it's that simple, just don't be surprised if in a year or so Trump spews you out because he prefers the taste of BP to Exxon-Mobil.

fr33
03-01-2016, 12:52 AM
Alex Jones calling anyone insane..... :rolleyes:

KEEF
03-01-2016, 05:06 AM

I'm only voting for local and state issues, screw this cycle.

openfire
03-01-2016, 05:08 AM
He's already done something pro-liberty. Proving that being non-PC is actually more popular than abiding by that kind of restrictive thought-and-speech code is a major blow for freedom of expression.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thoughtomator again.