PDA

View Full Version : San Bernardino Police: Reasonably Good Chance Nothing Of Value On Shooter's iPhone

DamianTV
02-27-2016, 04:14 PM
http://news.slashdot.org/story/16/02/27/1820258/san-bernardino-police-reasonably-good-chance-nothing-of-value-on-shooters-iphone

San Bernardino police chief, Jarrod Burguan, who was part of the investigation into the two shooters who killed 14 during a mass shooting event last December, says there probably isn't any useful information on Syed Farook's government-issued phone. "I'll be honest with you, I think there is a reasonably good chance that there is nothing of any value on the phone," Burguan said. Burguan is siding with the FBI, though, which is seeking to compel Apple to build custom software to allow law enforcement to extract data from Farook's phone. "This is an effort to leave no stone unturned in the investigation," Burguan told NPR. "To allow this phone to sit there, and not make an effort to get the information or the data that may be inside of that phone is simply not fair to the victims or the families."

Havent we already been saying that?

surf
02-27-2016, 06:41 PM
I bet there's information on whether or not the San Bernardino Rib Palace was going to pass its inspection. also, pc suggestions for white-elephant gifts for the Xmas party. a memo congratulating him on his 15% raise

and, oh yeah, pictures of toilets he'd inspected.

this is stuff Trump dreams of having access to (as do these other assclowns currently seeking the R nomination)

Brian4Liberty
02-28-2016, 01:57 PM
San Bernardino Police: Reasonably Good Chance Nothing Of Value On Shooter's iPhone

Very good chance. And the perps are dead. Not like this is needed for prosecution.

Dr.3D
02-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Sour grapes.