PDA

View Full Version : Colo. State Rep Who Survived Columbine Introduces Bill to Arm Teachers

BarryDonegan
02-26-2016, 03:12 PM
http://truthinmedia.com/colorado-state-rep-columbine-bill-to-arm-teachers/

Colo. State Rep. Patrick Neville (R-Castle Rock), who survived the deadly 1999 mass shooting at Columbine High School, has introduced a bill that would allow teachers in the state with concealed weapons permits to carry guns in school.

presence
02-26-2016, 03:30 PM
He can't do that its unconstitutional!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
shall not be infringed unless you're a public school teacher."

Chester Copperpot
02-26-2016, 03:33 PM
He can't do that its unconstitutional!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
shall not be infringed unless you're a public school teacher."

if thats supposed to be a joke - i dont get it

GunnyFreedom
02-26-2016, 03:54 PM
Colorado?

Good luck with that.

Simultaneously sincere AND ironic.

GunnyFreedom
02-26-2016, 03:56 PM
if thats supposed to be a joke - i dont get it

It's definitely a joke. The “ ...unless you're a public school teacher” bit is what the liberal ‘living document’ proponents want us to believe the Constitution has morphed into.

idiom
02-26-2016, 05:45 PM
Colorado?

Good luck with that.

Simultaneously sincere AND ironic.

How do you argue against someone who survived a school shooting though? Especially Columbine.

GunnyFreedom
02-26-2016, 05:52 PM
How do you argue against someone who survived a school shooting though? Especially Columbine.

Legislators don't care about arguments. They just do whatever they want to. They only argue if there are cameras in the chamber, and then just to make a show for the voters, not because anyone thinks it will change anything. Colorado needs to get rid of a dozen or so major hoplophobes before he is successful. I want him to be successful, but there is too much garbage in the Colorado legislature right now. Hopefully they will clear them out in November, but another problem is that a lot of the pro-gun candidates there also want to reverse the cannabis legalisation.

Danke
02-26-2016, 06:01 PM
I don't trust teachers with my child's education let alone knowing how a gun functions.