PDA

View Full Version : harassment at windsor/detroit border

Unregistered
02-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Dear sir/madam

I am u.s. citizen who stayed 2 weeks to windsor with my family friends. At boarder they asked me questions. I gave answers.then they said ,go to dat room,keep cell in car for interrogation. I said ok sir,but I have my flight to orlando at 1:15 pm.i showed flights n all.but I was told nothing but go to that room .my friend was thr.who is from windsor.i sat over there one n half hour doing nothing.many people were there.ok.again irrelevant questions like why your husband is not with you.i said who's gonna take care of business?again,u got people to work there?I said yes.officer said I can't stay w/o my wife 2 weeks.anyways,on boarder officer:how u got citizenship?I said by greencard.officer:who gave u greencard?me:my uncle from his business.officer:wht kind your business?me:Gas station n convenient store . officer:wht you sell there??I feel like I am doing something illegal or what?? They checked every corner of car.my each n every bags.finally they said go.when I reached airport counter lady said,you are late,next flight for orlando is tomorrow.
I had to stay detroit. Next day I caught flight n came orlando. One n half hour i sat idle in interrogation room..doing nothing.i was so stressed due to flight.n officer asked my friend why she look nervous. He said flight tension.

My request not to ask that irrelevant questions n harras ,ya might be it's a formality but,it was totally absurd.
Please,i request stop doing these kind of tactics. As a u.s. citizen ,i request not to do all these.i am a Asian Indian lady not a criminal.
I am not against rule or law. Just want to draw an attention on this issue.the thing which most wondering is,u.s. officer doing to u.s. citizens with these . strange but true!

Thank you sir.
Regards.
Yours sincerely.

oyarde
02-27-2016, 12:09 AM
I never go to Detroit or cross into canada at places that are manned .

Seraphim
02-27-2016, 09:13 AM
I think perhaps Common Core is in full effect with this one.

angelatc
02-27-2016, 10:35 AM
I think perhaps Common Core is in full effect with this one.

Detroit schools will do that. But yeah, I quit going to Canada when they made us buy passports.