PDA

View Full Version : Proudly Voted for Rand

thatpeculiarcat
02-25-2016, 05:46 PM
At least at the end of the day I can go to sleep at night with a clean conscience that I voted for the only source of liberty on the ballot. While we've seen so many pragmatists and fakes come from out of the woodwork in the Liberty Movement, I'm proud to say that I'm not one of them. Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich can go fuck themselves--I can't be pressured into playing this lesser of two evils game, and if that means Donald is the GOP nominee and Hillary becomes President, the only people to blame will be those who passively went along and let this mess happen in the first place.
"But a vote for a third party is a vote for Hillary..."--well you should've thought about that before continually fucking over this movement and all that the Founders stood for.

I look forward to writing in Rand's or Ron's name in the general election, or voting LP or CP depending on the nominee.

http://i.imgur.com/Lnhpbri.jpg?2

02-25-2016, 07:17 PM
I'm going to do the same.

Crashland
02-25-2016, 07:19 PM
I will be voting for Rand when my primary rolls around too

CPUd
02-25-2016, 07:21 PM
I'm voting for him too.

GunnyFreedom
02-25-2016, 07:27 PM
I'll be voting for Rand in the Primary. I hope the LP has the good sense to nominate John McAfee so I have someone to vote for in the General.

dude58677
02-25-2016, 08:34 PM
I did the same today!:D

invisible
02-25-2016, 08:56 PM
No write-ins in my state. If Rand is on my ballot, I'm voting for him. If he's not on my primary ballot, then I'm leaving that portion blank. Since he won't be on my general election ballot, it'll be either LP, CP, or blank. NOBP! There is NO good second choice in this primary.

edit: There hasn't been this many +rep worthy posts in a single thread here for a long, long time. It's like we actually have RPF back, rather than trumpette central. :)

dude58677
02-25-2016, 09:57 PM
Why don't we have a grassroots campa?

georgiaboy
02-25-2016, 10:01 PM
Plan A

AuH20
02-25-2016, 10:09 PM
Since the race will be over by April 19th, I'll vote for him.

Feelgood
02-25-2016, 10:12 PM
Mine will probably be the only vote Rand gets in Florida. :)

r3volution 3.0
02-25-2016, 10:20 PM
Good, I'll be doing the same.

dude58677
02-25-2016, 11:37 PM

I voted for Rand in Florida on the absentee ballot.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
02-25-2016, 11:59 PM
Keep in mind that Rand quit. He has no delegate slate to send to Cleveland. When you vote for Rand, you're just voting for your state's party chair to choose delegates. Your state party chair is an RNC hack. So you're basically voting for Rence Priebus and for his boy Rubio to get the nomination.

CPUd
02-26-2016, 12:10 AM
Keep in mind that Rand quit. He has no delegate slate to send to Cleveland. When you vote for Rand, you're just voting for your state's party chair to choose delegates. Your state party chair is an RNC hack. So you're basically voting for Rence Priebus and for his boy Rubio to get the nomination.

http://i.imgur.com/ILyHbuJ.jpg

Luieburger
02-26-2016, 02:07 AM
Ron said that Trump would be "worse than the establishment." I agree.

Like it or not, the lesser of any two evils is still better than the most evil of evils, Hillary.

Ron > Rand > Cruz > Rubio > Trump > Sanders > Clinton

Do the best with what you've got. Then do better next time. Throwing a hissy fit never did anybody any good. Cruz gets my support until it comes down to Rubio and Trump in a brokered convention (if applicable).

dude58677
02-26-2016, 06:25 AM

No, Rand Paul is still on the ballot. All he did was really say that he isn't making an effort to campaign. His press conference doesn't change his ballot status whether he continues to make the effort or not.

dude58677
02-26-2016, 06:33 AM
Bandwagon voters have no self pride, loyalty, and principle. They deserve no respect.

Like it or not, the lesser of any two evils is still better than the most evil of evils, Hillary.

Do the best with what you've got. Then do better next time. Throwing a hissy fit never did anybody any good. Cruz gets my support until it comes down to Rubio and Trump in a brokered convention (if applicable).

juleswin
02-26-2016, 06:59 AM
Not going to waste my vote on Rand, I am cutting my loses and voting for Trump. Nobody knows what he would do, maybe he would restore the republican like Stefan Molyneux has been saying.

Trump/Molyneux 2016
Duke (SOS)

ChristianAnarchist
02-26-2016, 07:08 AM
Not going to waste my vote on Rand, I am cutting my loses and voting for Trump. Nobody knows what he would do, maybe he would restore the republican like Stefan Molyneux has been saying.

Trump/Molyneux 2016
Duke (SOS)

I'm voting Rand... A vote for the trumpster is a wasted vote... He will never be able to get a majority vote once you factor in the uncommitted. Hillary will get ALL the democrat votes and the majority of the middle ground. Trump will be lucky to get 60% of the GOP voters...

dude58677
02-26-2016, 07:16 AM

Trump/Molyneux 2016
Duke (SOS)

Our country is in a mess because of people who think the way you do.

juleswin
02-26-2016, 07:19 AM
I'm voting Rand... A vote for the trumpster is a wasted vote... He will never be able to get a majority vote once you factor in the uncommitted. Hillary will get ALL the democrat votes and the majority of the middle ground. Trump will be lucky to get 60% of the GOP voters...

Don't listen to the naysayers, I have seen the light(looking into it right now) like a deer caught in the headlights and earlier on I drank some kool aid sitting in the abandoned camp site. I am solidly behind Trump now. Its Hillary, I mean Trump all the way.

Make America Great Again!!!!

juleswin
02-26-2016, 07:24 AM

Do you have a problem with making American great again? freedom of association? free speech? if no, them why are you so hostile towards me and my decisions? So I want to associate with people who want to restrict your freedom, so what? I think its people like you that try to suppress ideas Trump is promoting that will bring about the downfall of this nation.

Go ahead and waste your vote, Trump just charmed mine away from me. No ****

Working Poor
02-26-2016, 07:32 AM
I think in the primary I will vote for Rand as well. I don't think it will hurt to attempt to express my wish for president isn't that what the primary is about? Who knows if from here on out everybody voted for him it might push Trump out. If you are really for Rand you will do it. Tptb need to know they did not run us off. We could make it happen still I think.

Sunshine_State
02-26-2016, 07:57 AM
Nope. I live in Florida and can't wait to vote my conscience for Rand Paul.

Evilfox
02-26-2016, 08:52 AM
I will be representing over in Seminole County :)

dude58677
02-26-2016, 09:01 AM
Do you have a problem with making American great again? freedom of association? free speech? if no, them why are you so hostile towards me and my decisions? So I want to associate with people who want to restrict your freedom, so what? I think its people like you that try to suppress ideas Trump is promoting that will bring about the downfall of this nation.

Go ahead and waste your vote, Trump just charmed mine away from me. No ****

I already voted for Rand Paul on absentee. I am glad I didn't vote for a candidate who asked "Why have nukes if you are not going to use them?"

TheTexan
02-26-2016, 09:33 AM
+rep

The important thing, is that you voted

bunklocoempire
02-26-2016, 04:40 PM
+rep

The important thing, is that you voted

That is absolutely correct.

By voting a little bit now, one can expect to be able to vote even harder, come the general. Gotta train.

It's all about conditioning...

Live free and vote hard 'Merica!

(I'll be voting Rand if it is convenient that day)

thatpeculiarcat
02-26-2016, 05:10 PM
Reading this thread and reading through this site makes me wonder what in the fuck happened to some of you people.

georgiaboy
03-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Happy SuperTuesday, aka the SEC Primary.

Just cast mine for Rand. Lots of names on the ballot here in Georgia. Turnout, according to poll workers, has been typical.

Ridiculous that people narrow their minds to just two or three so-called "viables". Contrary to popular opinion, that's not how it works.

#voteyourconscienceandletGodsortouttherest

CT4Liberty
03-01-2016, 12:22 PM
I was voter #76 and casted my ballot for Rand this morning ~7 AM in VA... talked to a few others that saw a slightly lower turnout than expected around the Richmond area, which is surprising - could have just been the early hour.

Was surprised how many actually got on the ballot in VA, as its not an easy state to make the ballot for (2012 had just Mitt and Ron).

francisco
03-01-2016, 12:35 PM
+ rep for all Rand voters in this thread.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
03-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Are there any actual Rand Paul delegates ready to go in Georgia and/or Virginia?

Aratus
03-01-2016, 02:23 PM
You voted. Rand is on the ballot. Right now
the lil ole GOP is about to be reduced to Trump
bashing Rubio dreadfully on Twitter. All the other
votes, even 4 poor Elizabeth Gray are opinion poll
votes just short of going 3rd party in the fall. Lets
at least send a message. Lets vote in tight races.
Rand can run again in 2020. Lets keep Liberty alive.

DP714
03-01-2016, 03:39 PM
In GA. Me too. I voted my conscience.

tommyrp12
03-01-2016, 06:41 PM
I'm in MA and cast my primary vote for Rand Paul. It doesn't matter but I feel I did something positive or at least i didn't do any more damage to the future of the liberty movement.

jmdrake
03-01-2016, 06:54 PM
The cool thing (well...sad in a certain way) is that I got to be pragmatic and principled at the same time. I voted for Rand but there enough qualified Rand delegates to vote just for Rand delegates. So I voted for some Cruz and Carson delegates as well.

jmdrake
03-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Are there any actual Rand Paul delegates ready to go in Georgia and/or Virginia?

I hope so. The ground work for that should have been done long before Rand suspended his campaign. That said, collect sigs to be a delegate is a pain in the ass process.

jmdrake
03-01-2016, 07:00 PM

Trump/Molyneux 2016
Duke (SOS)

Some of y'all got a broke sarcasm meter. Hint...Molyneaux actually is Canadian and can't run.

undergroundrr
03-01-2016, 07:02 PM
I voted for Rand Paul in Texas.

jmdrake
03-01-2016, 07:03 PM

Actually that is not true. Rand merely suspended his campaign. Those that qualified to be Rand delegates are still bound to vote for Rand at the convention in the unlikely event that they actually get elected.

juleswin
03-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Some of y'all got a broke sarcasm meter. Hint...Molyneaux actually is Canadian and can't run.

Sarcasm all you want. The greatness of the US is on the line and Trump is the only one who can restore it. So what Molyneux is Canadian? if Cruz a Canadian and Rubio a Cuban can run for the POTUS, Molyneux can definitely run as a Canadian.

I think we might have a small problem getting Duke as SOS after news came out that like a SJW bitch, he called Duke a racist and a bigot. But we I think after we show him the blueprint of our plans, he would let that minor insult slide.

invisible
03-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Here's mine :)

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee498/yurei73/Mobile%20Uploads/1456882610980452928318_zpsfghevujp.jpg

juleswin
03-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Here's mine :)

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee498/yurei73/Mobile%20Uploads/1456882610980452928318_zpsfghevujp.jpg

Fuckin A. Good to know some of us still wouldn't compromise our principles for a johnny come lately who just flipped into a somewhat conservative only during the campaign season. Some of us remember that politicians lie especially during the campaign.

More power to you, I know it must have been hard to resist settling for the media darling.

invisible
03-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Fuckin A. Good to know some of us still wouldn't compromise our principles for a johnny come lately who just flipped into a somewhat conservative only during the campaign season. Some of us remember that politicians lie especially during the campaign.

More power to you, I know it must have been hard to resist settling for the media darling.

Nah, it wasn't hard to do at all. Perhaps voting for Liberty and being unable to mark a ballot for a lousy candidate becomes instinctive or reflexive after you've been doing it for several decades.

juleswin
03-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Nah, it wasn't hard to do at all. Perhaps voting for Liberty and being unable to mark a ballot for a lousy candidate becomes instinctive or reflexive after you've been doing it for several decades.

But ...but aren't you tired of losing? don't you ever think of being in the winning team? Yea, you are not winning much voting for that Clinton puppet but don't you want to get a meaningless trophy to show your retarded friends?

PursuePeace
03-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Voted for Rand, here in Virginia.

And that's all I have to say about that.

invisible
03-01-2016, 08:56 PM
But ...but aren't you tired of losing? don't you ever think of being in the winning team? Yea, you are not winning much voting for that Clinton puppet but don't you want to get a meaningless trophy to show your retarded friends?

You only lose in voting when you vote for the statist candidate that wins, and then realize after the fact that you were stupid enough to have gotten duped.

georgiaboy
03-01-2016, 09:02 PM
You only lose in voting when you vote for the statist candidate that wins, and then realize after the fact that you were stupid enough to have gotten duped.

word.

now go change that sig and keep that book!! Your grandkids will thank you one day.

invisible
03-01-2016, 09:07 PM
word.

now go change that sig and keep that book!! Your grandkids will thank you one day.

I've got two of them. I'm certainly going to hold onto the second one, as well as the cookbook from 2012 signed by Carol and Rand, and my copy of End The Fed signed by Ron, Rand, and Amash. :)

laissez faire
03-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Proud to fill in the oval for Rand tonight, and more than 1,600 people joined me. Watching this link to see if he can catch Christie. Chris, Marco, Jeb, Kasich all carpet-bombed this state with ads in front of NH, not one ad for Rand. So I'll take this 1600+ as a nice sign of not being alone in Mass, a sign of resolve and commitment.

http://news.wgbh.org/2016/02/29/politics-government/massachusetts-primary-election-results

PursuePeace
03-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Proud to fill in the oval for Rand tonight, and more than 1,600 people joined me. Watching this link to see if he can catch Christie. Chris, Marco, Jeb, Kasich all carpet-bombed this state with ads in front of NH, not one ad for Rand. So I'll take this 1600+ as a nice sign of not being alone in Mass, a sign of resolve and commitment.

+rep.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
03-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Those that qualified to be Rand delegates are still bound to vote for Rand at the convention in the unlikely event that they actually get elected.

That is true if there actually are Rand delegates in the state in question. In several states, there are none.

PCKY
03-06-2016, 07:07 PM
I changed my registration (for many years an Independent, which in KY = "Other" ) to Republican last summer so I could vote for Rand in the primary (caucus). Our first ever GOP caucus was kind of like a caucus in name only. My caucus location was PACKED. I heard the locations around the state were in many cases the same. I haven't seen official numbers on participation but I know in the past the average primary was only about 25% attended. Trump campaigned in Louisville and Carson in Lexington.
At my caucus location there was a Rubio table manned by a young lady who looked to be about 12, a Cruz table that didn't have anyone at it and a lady trying to talk people into voting for Carson anyway. No one for Trump and no one for Kasich.
I decided to vote for Rand because I wanted to vote for my principles and my values...and I figured it would be one vote less for Trump, so if that helps one of the others then OK.
FYI, the media is trying to give Rand a hard time about "paying for a caucus" and then dropping out so the GOP was forced to "change" (actually be relevant) but I was in and out in about 15 minutes and the line was really long. I've never been in a voting line that was that long but went that quick.
So I did what I wanted to do for once with my vote, and I'd do it again.

TheTyke
03-06-2016, 10:29 PM
Voted for Rand in Kentucky! Always love doing that - and I'll get two more chance this year! :D

I was disappointed that they had "Withdrawn Candidate" lists posted everywhere, even though the votes would still count.

ChristianAnarchist
03-08-2016, 05:54 PM
The wife and I both proudly voted for Rand today in Mississippi...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdB3XnGW8AUaO0q.jpg

KEEF
03-08-2016, 08:05 PM
I voted for Rand tonight, and it felt great.

invisible
03-08-2016, 09:11 PM
I voted for Rand tonight, and it felt great.

Voting for a Liberty Candidate always feels great, doesn't it? :)

Rad
03-08-2016, 10:37 PM

Do the best with what you've got. Then do better next time. Throwing a hissy fit never did anybody any good. Cruz gets my support until it comes down to Rubio and Trump in a brokered convention (if applicable).Ron should've taken his son to the woodshed and straightened him out a longtime ago. I think Ron > Rand > Military Coup > Bernie > Trump > Cruz > Please God rapture us > Rubio > Clinton. Trump has all the right enemies so that is why I think he is better than most of them. An oligarch or a puppet of an oligarch. I root for the oligarch. I'll vote for Rand if I can't vote for Ron. I must protect Walter B. Jones ;)

ChristianAnarchist
03-09-2016, 11:29 AM
660 votes for Rand in Mississippi. At least it was more than Christie and the other clowns. Our county had 52 votes for Rand. We were two of those and maybe my sign waving and #RandPaulCorvette were responsible for 5 of the others (I hope so).

Anyway, I never consider efforts spent in promoting liberty to be a waste of time...

nikcers
03-09-2016, 01:28 PM
I never consider efforts spent in promoting liberty to be a waste of time...

Haugland explains that the amendment “will assure that none of the votes of primary voters will be wasted since all candidates receiving the minimum support necessary to earn delegate votes will be a candidate at the convention.”

You have all of these people that were trying to piss on the Rand campaign for going all in on Iowa, the irony is it might be his golden ticket.

“Each candidate for nomination for President of the United States and Vice President of the United States for whom any delegate is bound to vote as a result of the delegate selection process is deemed to be a candidate for nomination by the Republican National Convention.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/08/rnc-to-consider-allowing-8-gop-candidates-on-first-ballot/

willwash
03-09-2016, 01:37 PM
What the hell is "uncommitted"? Why would you go to the polls in order to register your non-vote? Am I the only one who finds that completely retarded?

EBounding
03-09-2016, 02:01 PM
What the hell is "uncommitted"? Why would you go to the polls in order to register your non-vote? Am I the only one who finds that completely retarded?

You want to make sure you stay on the party's mailing list?

noface0711
04-05-2016, 04:57 AM
I'm voting for him too.

philipped
04-07-2016, 01:22 PM

+4,400

philipped
04-07-2016, 01:23 PM
You have all of these people that were trying to piss on the Rand campaign for going all in on Iowa, the irony is it might be his golden ticket.

WE GOT A THINKER RIGHT HERE