PDA

View Full Version : So is Wankette having a fit now?

Hook
12-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Hopefully they have a heart attack and go away.

Primbs
12-07-2007, 11:06 AM
What is the Huffington Post going to say now?

ShowMeLiberty
12-07-2007, 11:11 AM
They're a bunch of small-minded, mean-spirited haters and I no longer care what they think or do. Nothing but a lot of useless negative energy on that site.

seapilot
12-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Most likely when it flies over D.C. first there is denial, then sadness, then anger then acceptance. Take that you wonkette trolls! Now you better watch out you may be BLIMPED!

kylejack
12-07-2007, 11:18 AM
I like the Wankettes. They do say some funny things, and they are a blast as an adversary.

hard@work
12-07-2007, 11:26 AM
I like the Wankettes. They do say some funny things, and they are a blast as an adversary.

We should send them "we forgive you and love you" messages somehow.

:)

EvilNight
12-07-2007, 11:53 AM
We should thank them for generating such interest by inflating the pledge numbers, and for giving us such a poignant reason to meet the goals. Oh, and for motivating some of us to give even more money.

"Couldn't have done it without ya, guys. See you over DC!"

slantedview
12-07-2007, 11:58 AM
i'd prefer intelligent adversaries to mindless trolls.

mmink15
12-07-2007, 11:59 AM
I'll go back and forth with anyone that I think will actually vote

asgardshill
12-07-2007, 12:00 PM
GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A POT PIE!

(Sorry, couldn't resist ...)

kylejack
12-07-2007, 12:07 PM
i'd prefer intelligent adversaries to mindless trolls.
They've appointed one of their commenters as a General in the war against us Paultards.

A title like: Washington Times Columnist Underestimates Wonkette's Immaturity

is self-effacing and amusing.

The War on Paultards reached a turning point yesterday, and the spambots very, very serious this time are gasping for breath on the Internets today. A flood of spam in late October promoting Ron Paul has been traced to criminal spambots in Ukraine about 3,000 of them! that targeted over 162 million e-mail addresses. So. Now. Will these Paultards stop pretending they are real humans?
Hahaha

Read the whole series about the war on Paultards at: http://wonkette.com/politics/the-war-on-paultards/

Its hilarious stuff, even if they are a bunch of hateful bitches. They crack me up!

Flirple
12-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Embrace Wonkette. What they are doing is fundamentally different than all the other blogs who try to smear Ron Paul.

Cowlesy
12-07-2007, 12:30 PM
I talk to 4 friends in D.C., 2 of which are Hill staffers and 2 who are lawyers. I had them ask around, and none of them have ever heard of Wonkette. Obviously no one here in Manhattan has heard of them.

So, I guess just don't care what some little bloggers say about the blimp? They just need the hits like any other blogger out there, and Ron Paul supporters are numerous and an easy source.

tangent4ronpaul
12-07-2007, 01:19 PM
We should send them "we forgive you and love you" messages somehow.

:)

Yeah - we really do owe them a huge thank you! - how about some nice ice tea?

Now what are the coordinates of Wonkette HQ, and are they in the flight path.... :)

-n

schmeisser
12-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Those guys are funny the first time you read a story there, but after that it just smacks of a creative writing exercise in double entendre and sarcasm. That shtick gets old and seems more desperate the more you read.