PDA

View Full Version : FoxNews Hit Piece on Ron Paul

Slugg
06-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before, I saw it for the first time a few minutes ago...and I'm sick to my stomach. I can't believe these guys spin this much...It's disgusting.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8071975838210082573&q=Ron+Paul+Hit+piece&total=26&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

beermotor
06-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Yeah um, that was a great point. "HI, YOUR HYPOS ARE DUMB, WHY NOT GO AFTER BIN LADEN?" Once again, RP ownz the losers.

angrydragon
06-29-2007, 05:31 PM
That video is loud...anyhow.

Fox News spinning their own material...how ironic.

Reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGqPxn7njqM

KommanderWill
07-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Wow, that was just low.

The fight between Conservative Populists and Conservatives Libertarians is still raging, and it is starting to get dirty.

thuja
07-03-2007, 12:23 AM
i think it's wonderful. they are now saying it's democrats who believe these things. earlier, they implied no one believed these things. soon they will be all alone.

Proctor
07-03-2007, 12:51 AM
It just shows how mentally incapable they are of making intelligent thoughts. They are pissing on Ron Paul for reasons they don't even know anything about. He was not talking about the 9/11 conspiracy theories, or anything of that. He was saying we invited the attacks because we had occupation on their territories, nothing of anything that he thought 9/11 was staged, put on by our current President of the United States, George Bush, or put on by the Government itself. They continue to think that, and they're very wrong!

Also, it does not matter what people believe, it should not disqualify them from any debates as we all believe in different things.

Fox News needs to smarten up a bit because they just make themselves look like idiots that can't comprehend simple intelligent speech and cry and cry until they get candidates they don't want, off any debates.

jon_perez
07-05-2007, 07:37 AM
It's either deliberate spin or misunderstanding due to laziness. Ron Paul absolutely DOES NOT subscribe to "truthers"' claim that the government was behind 9/11.

The way these loony "Truthers" keep glomming on to Paul's campaign is giving even more credence to such mistaken notions and is not doing Dr. Paul's image any good. They have every right to pursue their agenda, but should avoid linking it to Ron Paul's campaign because it is very disingenuous to present Ron Paul as representing or subscribing to their views.

On the other hand, who could blame them when Ron Paul loves to appear on Alex Jones' show so much...

FSP-Rebel
07-06-2007, 07:34 PM
It's either deliberate spin or misunderstanding due to laziness. Ron Paul absolutely DOES NOT subscribe to "truthers"' claim that the government was behind 9/11.

The way these loony "Truthers" keep glomming on to Paul's campaign is giving even more credence to such mistaken notions and is not doing Dr. Paul's image any good. They have every right to pursue their agenda, but should avoid linking it to Ron Paul's campaign because it is very disingenuous to present Ron Paul as representing or subscribing to their views.

On the other hand, who could blame them when Ron Paul loves to appear on Alex Jones' show so much...
I'll take my supporters where I can get them. We're practically begging people to re-prioritize liberty in their lives, we can't be choosers--at least not at this stage.