PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check!

dude58677
02-22-2016, 07:53 AM
Let's not forget that Rand Paul was the front runner until Donald Trump showed up. Let's also not forget that Clicen Bundy was arrested. Yea I know the Bushes are gone and maybe the Clintons but so are the Pauls. Supporting Donald Trump or Ted Cruz is trading one form of tyranny for another. These boards need a reality check! We need to rally around Cliven Bundy and get this guy out of jail! Granted the Oathkeepers weren't defeated and Cliven was arrested only because he went to Portland to visit his sons. It still doesn't mean the man shouldn't be set free. We should try to educate the people going in for jury duty of jury nullification. The Oathkeepers should stick around the courthouse so no one gets assaulted by police but only if Cliven Bundy asks for this.

limequat
02-22-2016, 08:17 AM
^ wrong hill to die on IMHO. And Trump has nothing to do with it.

dude58677
02-22-2016, 08:26 AM
^ wrong hill to die on IMHO. And Trump has nothing to do with it.

It will have to do with Donald Trump if he were President and private eminient domain was used on someone or if someone has their house auctioned off by the IRS.

Ronin Truth
02-22-2016, 08:33 AM
REALITY CHECK:

Whether I vote or not, most of the sheeple voters will choose the exact shepherds, for all of us, that most of the sheeple deserve.

Whether you vote or not, most of the sheeple voters will choose the exact shepherds, for all of us, that most of the sheeple deserve.

If my shepherd(s) wannabe(s) win(s) or lose(s), who cares? So what?

If your shepherd(s) wannabe(s) win(s) or lose(s), who cares? So what?

The outcome(s) are totally outside and beyond your's and/or my control.

DUH!

dude58677
02-22-2016, 09:01 AM
REALITY CHECK:

Whether I vote or not, most of the sheeple voters will choose the exact shepherds, for all of us, that most of the sheeple deserve.

Whether you vote or not, most of the sheeple voters will choose the exact shepherds, for all of us, that most of the sheeple deserve.

If my shepherd(s) wannabe(s) win(s) or lose(s), who cares? So what?

If your shepherd(s) wannabe(s) win(s) or lose(s), who cares? So what?

The outcome(s) are totally outside and beyond your's and/or my control.

DUH!

So you want to stand by and let Cliven Bundy end up like Irwin Schiff or do you want to break the governments hearts by setting Cliven Bundy free with what I said in the OP.

Ronin Truth
02-22-2016, 09:04 AM
So you want to stand by and let Cliven Bundy end up like Irwin Schiff or do you want to break the governments hearts by setting Cliven Bundy free with what I said in the OP.

If that isn't what I said, then I didn't. :rolleyes: