PDA

View Full Version : FSPmovers.com Launches: Future of the Free State Project

jct74
02-13-2016, 09:51 AM
New website created for assisting new Free Staters and connecting them with the Free State community.

FSPmovers.com Launches: Future of the Free State Project

February 1, 2016

Hello world!

Welcome to FSPMovers.com! My name is Randy Clemens, and together with multimedia master JJ Epic, we’ve launched this new site in February 2016 to coincide with the Free State Project reaching its goal of 20,000 libertarians pledging to move to New Hampshire for liberty. That has now “Triggered the Move”, and those 20,000 signatories are slated to relocate to NH within the next five years, though close to 2,000 individuals couldn’t wait that long and are already here, actively working toward creating a truly free society.

Since moving to Manchester, NH from Los Angeles, I’ve been blown away by the countless amazing projects, businesses, and activities created by the FSP Early Movers, who’ve come here from all walks of life. A few of these volunteer-driven initiatives and programs inspired me so much, that I knew I had to share them with the world in the hopes that others would find inspiration in them as well. And I wanted to make it my mission to not just highlight the programs, but also the FSP movers that make each of them possible. Regular, everyday folks like you and me who couldn’t hide from their calling to step up and be a leader.

First FSP Movers videos

In addition to sharing the latest and greatest news happening in the NH liberty community, we’ll also be working to capture and publish media, chronicling the sea of change brought on now that the Free State Project’s move was triggered in February 2016. The first three FSP Mover videos we decided to create center on several incredible voluntaryist community-building initiatives that continue to amaze me more and more each day:

Community Market Day Project — Community Market Day connects liberty-lovers who are looking to engage in voluntary exchange of products and services! It’s here that you’ll find your friends and neighbors bartering and selling handmade soaps, jewelry, crochet/knit goods, organic bulk pantry items, natural household cleaning products, gluten-free baked goods, along with homegrown meats, eggs, produce, and more! Clothing alterations, chiropractic treatments, hypnotherapy, yoga, and therapeutic massage are additional services that can often be found at Community Market Day events!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoprj2mW1x8

Welcome Wagon & Porc Buddy Program — Moving to New Hampshire for the Free State Project and want help unpacking?! The Welcome Wagon for New Movers would love to help! Tell us what day you’re moving to NH, provide pizza & beverages, and you’ll have a group of FSP Welcome Wagon volunteers to help unload your moving truck in record time! Want to learn more about the New Hampshire area you’re moving to before you arrive? Get assigned a Porc Buddy: your one-on-one connection with a Free State Project volunteer that is available to help you get situated and introduced to your new area and the FSP community!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o0wQlWm3f4

Porc Family Connection — Wanna connect with other families in NH that value ideals such as peaceful parenting and the Non-Aggression Principle? Interested in learning about new and exciting opportunities for homeschooling/unschooling? Do you enjoy family museum visits, indoor/outdoor playground excursions, nature walks, and all kinds of other fun events constantly being organized all throughout the state? Look no further than the Porc Family Connection—a unique, decentralized network of FSP families that encourages the sharing of information, support, and fun through cooperation and mutual aid, including childcare exchange, playdates, clothing hand-me-downs, and more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9QI_hPq2Y

more:
http://www.fspmovers.com/news/fsp-movers-future-free-state-project-nh/

jct74
02-13-2016, 10:05 AM
more resources for libertarians thinking of making the move

Free State Project New Mover Parties

February 10, 2016

http://i2.wp.com/www.FSPmovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/moving-new-hampshire-party-fsp-1.png?w=1200

The Free State Project hosts monthly new mover parties to welcome recent movers to New Hampshire. (Come hungry and bring a dish! It’s a potluck!) More individuals and families are moving to New Hampshire all the time, and the FSP New Mover Parties are a great way for people from the Porcupine community to welcome and meet these 20-30 new movers each month. Now that the Free State Project reached its 20,000 signer goal and “Triggered The Move”, even more new movers are coming each month as the “influx of libertarians” moving to NH really ramps up!

FSP New Mover Parties are held at The Quill—a private, member-supported, pro-liberty community activism center on the west side of Manchester, NH—on the first Tuesday of each month at 7pm. Make sure to email moved@freestateproject.org to let Free State Project volunteers know that you’ve arrived in New Hampshire and that you’d like to attend the next New Movers Party; they’ll give you your official FSP mover number and all the info you’ll need to come get acquainted!

Resources for Free State Project new movers

There are several great resources available to people moving to New Hampshire for the Free State Project. Here’s just a sampling of the helpful groups to be found:

FSP Welcome Wagon for New Movers: Want help unpacking?! TheFSP Welcome Wagon for New Movers would love to help! It’s a Porcupine tradition! Tell us your move date, provide pizza & beverages, and you’ll have a group of like-minded individuals volunteering to help unload your U-Haul in record time!

Porc Buddy Program: Curious to know more about the New Hampshire area you’re moving to before you get here? Email PorcBuddy@FreeStateProject.org to get in touch with a Porc Buddy: your one-on-one connection with an FSP volunteer that can field any of your questions and help you feel right at home in your new community!

Porc Family Connection: a decentralized network of peaceful parents and friends that encourages the sharing of information, support, and fun through cooperation and mutual aid, such as play dates, childcare exchange, clothing hand-me-downs, homeschooling, and more!

Community Market Day Project: a local marketplace and off-the-grid business that facilitates the barter and sale of handmade soaps, natural household products, jewelry, organic bulk pantry items, baked goods, crochet/knit goods, along with homegrown meats, produce, eggs, and more!

Free State Project meetup groups around NH

There are several groups of FSP movers that host regular social meetups in areas all over New Hampshire. There’s a large community here that’s growing by the day as more movers come! No need to isolate… collaborate!

Merrimack Valley Porcupines—This meetup of FSP participants from the Merrimack Valley gathers the first Saturday of every month at a rotating liberty-friendly establishment. You are welcome to join as we eat, drink, talk about plans for the next month, participate in some activism, and brainstorm ways to move liberty forward.

Nashua Liberty—FSP movers in the Nashua area have an informal social gathering every Sunday at 6pm in the downtown Nashua area, usually at Martha’s Exchange restaurant & brewery.

Lakes Region Porcupines—For FSP movers settling down in New Hampshire’s picturesque Lakes Region, this group meets every third Saturday of the month at New Hong Kong Buffet in Belmont, NH. Other events include holiday toy drives, litter clean-up, beach barbecue days, and more!

The Freecoast—Every Thursday evening at 6pm, Freecoasters host a meetup in one of the Seacoast’s major towns, rotating between Dover, Exeter, Hampton, Portsmouth, and Rochester. The Freecoast also hosts a Bitcoin meetup on the last Sunday of each month at Burrito Liberation in Newmarket, NH!

Keeniacs—Movers in Keene, NH meet every weekend at Local Burger for Social Sunday at 6pm! Local Burger also hosts a monthly meetup for the Keene Bitcoin Network!

FreeWeare—FSP movers in Henniker, Dunbarton, Weare, Goffstown, New Boston, Francestown and environs are invited o join the FreeWeare liberty crew for fortnightly convivial conversation, community building and the requisite plotting at Stark House Tavern on the third Thursday of each month, beginning at 7:30pm.

Several other groups representing less densely populated areas also exist, such as North Country Porcupines (for movers up in Coös County, near the Canadian border), Upper Monadnock Valley Liberty (for Porcupines living in Hillsborough, Antrim, Deering, Henniker, Washington, Bradford, Warner, Bennington, Peterborough, and the surrounding areas), and Graftonites (for movers in Grafton).

For the latest Free State Project events listings, be sure to check out the NH Liberty Central Calendar!

http://www.fspmovers.com/events/free-state-project-new-mover-parties-nh/