PDA

View Full Version : Report: America Accepts Six Times More Migrants than All Latin American Countries Combined

AuH20
02-19-2016, 08:43 PM
Can we get a refund?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/18/hypocrisy-america-accepts-six-times-more-migrants-than-all-latin-american-countries-combined/

The U.S. contains about 4.5 percent of global population but hosts about 20 percent of the world’s global migrants. As a matter of comparison, Latin America contains nearly twice as much of the world’s population – more than 8.5 percent – but houses only about 3.35 percent of the world’s migrants. While the United States takes in one-fifth of global migrants, no other nation on earth has taken in more than one-twentieth.

When are we going to put our foot down? This has gotten way past the point of being a pleasant host. We've become a dumping ground or halfway house.

Zippyjuan
02-19-2016, 09:04 PM
According to this chart (which granted includes a lot of island nations) we are not in the top 50 in terms of percent of total population. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population

But when you are seen as one of the best places to live, everybody wants to come. I kinda like it here myself.

If you count Europe as a single country (to allow for size and population)- they take more than we do.

Maybe if we trashed the joint fewer would want to come.

spudea
02-19-2016, 09:09 PM
Freedom is popular

DamianTV
02-20-2016, 03:49 AM
Freedom is popular

What freedom?

seapilot
02-20-2016, 02:55 PM
According to this chart (which granted includes a lot of island nations) we are not in the top 50 in terms of percent of total population. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population

But when you are seen as one of the best places to live, everybody wants to come. I kinda like it here myself.

If you count Europe as a single country (to allow for size and population)- they take more than we do.

Maybe if we trashed the joint fewer would want to come.

My own opinion, in the near future Europe will become a net negative.

idiom
02-20-2016, 07:27 PM
Countries that have more immigrants, proportionally, Singapore, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, are among the countries that out-rank America on individual freedom lately.

Legal immigration is a seriously good thing.

Illegal immigration on the other hand...

alucard13mm
02-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Countries that have more immigrants, proportionally, Singapore, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, are among the countries that out-rank America on individual freedom lately.

Legal immigration is a seriously good thing.

Illegal immigration on the other hand...

Hong Kong is becoming shit with all the mainland chinese coming over driving up property and item prices. Not to mention more crowded and them mainland chinese think they all that even though they piss in public and take shits in the trash cans >.>

Hong Kong was a lot better being under white man rule lol.

Hong Kong also has subsidized housing and they give stimulus checks to its citizens if they have a surplus in budget... a lot of fillipinas, indonesians and mainland chinese wants in on the free shit. Mainland chinese women are actually giving birth in Hong Kong hospitals so their children can get perks... kind of an anchor baby.

DamianTV
02-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Open Borders + Welfare, Im tellin ya, one or the other but not both.