PDA

View Full Version : The Mysterious Circumstances in the Death of Scalia by Stefan Molyneux

dannno
02-18-2016, 01:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFO7VYy4qs

ShaneEnochs
02-18-2016, 01:10 AM
Good lord...

dannno
02-18-2016, 01:43 AM
Good lord...

What did you disagree with exactly?

Cutlerzzz
02-18-2016, 01:59 AM
Molyneaux has completely jumped the shark in the last year.

juleswin
02-18-2016, 02:26 AM
18 mins into the video and that is all I can handle. He seems to understand that a 79 yr old fat man, with sedentary job like a judge dying of a heart attack is not that unusual. Then he went ahead to talk about the unusual way his death was confirmed, talked about discovery of the pillow on top of his corpse(like if they would leave the pillow on his head if someone had killed him). There is a lot of Scalia bio and partisan chatter in the first 18 mins.

The funny part about Stefan is that he just recently came out against 9/11 truth using such arguments like there would be too many accomplices who would be impossible to shut up, govt doesn't need a crisis to grow, people in govt are incompetent (maybe that's why they left the pillow on his head) and just like Norm Chomsky, he thinks that even if its truth, it makes no difference finding out who did it.

I'll sooner believe Stefan has been brainwashed by the fine folks at stormF than believe Scalia was assassinated.

ShaneEnochs
02-18-2016, 02:32 AM
18 mins into the video and that is all I can handle. He seems to understand that a 79 yr old fat man, with sedentary job like a judge dying of a heart attack is not that unusual. Then he went ahead to talk about the unusual way his death was confirmed, talked about discovery of the pillow on top of his corpse(like if they would leave the pillow on his head if someone had killed him.

to be continued

The pillow wasn't even on top of his head. The guy that found him clarified that when he said his head was under the pillow, it was between his head and the headboard, like he had scooched down from it.

juleswin
02-18-2016, 07:03 AM
The pillow wasn't even on top of his head. The guy that found him clarified that when he said his head was under the pillow, it was between his head and the headboard, like he had scooched down from it.

That's the problem with Stefan, he would search out for sources that would confirm his bias when he is doing one of these investigations. I promise you that he would have got that right were he trying to debunk leftists on the issue. Also, god knows what other medical conditions he was going through that wasn't divulged because of HIPAA laws. But fat old man dying of heart attack is as normal as snow in the winter.

dannno
02-18-2016, 08:24 AM
The pillow wasn't even on top of his head. The guy that found him clarified that when he said his head was the pillow, it was between his head and the headboard, like he had scooched down from it.

You don't have any fucking clue WHERE the pillow was and neither do I. All we know is the guy said the pillow was on top of his head, and later changed his story and said it was above his head because that sounds really really fucked up. Stop pretending you know the "facts". The reason I pointed out this video is because there are no "facts" except the guy was old and now he is dead, they decided not to look into the cause of death or do an autopsy and there are a bunch of really important cases coming up.. The owner of the property is a Democrat. Nobody knows what happened, it's just mysterious because it is. It was totally handled improperly.

dannno
02-18-2016, 08:29 AM
18 mins into the video and that is all I can handle. He seems to understand that a 79 yr old fat man, with sedentary job like a judge dying of a heart attack is not that unusual. Then he went ahead to talk about the unusual way his death was confirmed, talked about discovery of the pillow on top of his corpse(like if they would leave the pillow on his head if someone had killed him). There is a lot of Scalia bio and partisan chatter in the first 18 mins.

So what exactly is the problem with that?? He explained the mysterious circumstances and came the the conclusion that he doesn't know what happened. What on earth do you EXPECT from this guy?? Seriously. He could have said 199 different things and no matter what he says you are going to bitch about what he says because you have an irrational hatred of him.

The funny part about Stefan is that he just recently came out against 9/11 truth using such arguments like there would be too many accomplices who would be impossible to shut up, govt doesn't need a crisis to grow, people in govt are incompetent (maybe that's why they left the pillow on his head) and just like Norm Chomsky, he thinks that even if its truth, it makes no difference finding out who did it.

I'll sooner believe Stefan has been brainwashed by the fine folks at stormF than believe Scalia was assassinated.

Stefan doesn't know what happened on 9/11, he has admitted that - he only gives rebuttals to 9/11 truth claims because they exist out there and he thinks truthers have a confirmation bias and so he wants them to question what they believe. I happen to be a truther and I was glad to see that he received a disproportionate amount of "dislikes" on that particular video when that NEVER happens to his other videos that I've ever seen.. but he doesn't make the claim that truthers are wrong in that the government may have helped execute the plan, he just highly questions it and thinks there are more important and provable things that the government has done that are evil. I disagree with him, but it's not the end of the world when you disagree with somebody on a single thing.

tod evans
02-18-2016, 08:29 AM
I've never been able to listen to Molyneaux, has he actually said something profound?

dannno
02-18-2016, 08:32 AM
Also, god knows what other medical conditions he was going through that wasn't divulged because of HIPAA laws.

They divulged some of his medical conditions, can you tell me what conditions they are allow to divulge and which they are not?

dannno
02-18-2016, 08:33 AM
I've never been able to listen to Molyneaux, has he actually said something profound?

He goes on for about 20 minutes about the circumstances of his death, no autopsy, declared dead by a judge over a cell phone line that was spotty, kept dropping calls and couldn't make out what they were saying most of the time. The "injury" his doctor divulged was a shoulder injury.

The reason I like Stefan is because he goes over EVERYTHING in detail. Nobody else does that in one sitting, the media may leak them out slowly often one by one and details are important to me so I appreciate his efforts.

Voluntarist
02-18-2016, 08:55 AM
xxxxx

specsaregood
02-18-2016, 09:02 AM
So did he ignore the fact that Scalia is not actually dead but in the reptilian molt and rehab clinic under DIA, undergoing an identity change so he can be reappointed to the SC in the future?

pcosmar
02-18-2016, 09:20 AM

Listened to him twice I think,,long ago. was not impressed.

dannno
02-18-2016, 09:28 AM

He has had some extremely good videos on the Bundy's and Hammonds lately, totally supportive of them. He's also the best philosopher of our time, maybe all time, imo.

dannno
02-18-2016, 09:32 AM

Also, while he is an atheist, he says that by and large he much prefers Christians as a group over atheists as a group. He has a lot of listeners who are Christian and has had a few videos on religion lately, although I don't think those are his best material.

ShaneEnochs
02-18-2016, 09:52 AM
You don't have any fucking clue WHERE the pillow was and neither do I. All we know is the guy said the pillow was on top of his head, and later changed his story and said it was above his head because that sounds really really fucked up. Stop pretending you know the "facts". The reason I pointed out this video is because there are no "facts" except the guy was old and now he is dead, they decided not to look into the cause of death or do an autopsy and there are a bunch of really important cases coming up.. The owner of the property is a Democrat. Nobody knows what happened, it's just mysterious because it is. It was totally handled improperly.

Yeah, let me ask you a question here dannno. When he said that "the pillow was over his head", and then the media ran away with it heavily implying he was smothered, and then he came back to clarify "no, the pillow was literally over his head, not on it" which of these two theories makes more sense to you:

A vast conspiracy involving a SCOTUS justice

Or

An old, fat man died because he was old and fat, and the media took a snippet of information, twisted it, and ran away with it for ratings and clicks?

juleswin
02-18-2016, 11:29 AM
So what exactly is the problem with that?? He explained the mysterious circumstances and came the the conclusion that he doesn't know what happened. What on earth do you EXPECT from this guy?? Seriously. He could have said 199 different things and no matter what he says you are going to bitch about what he says because you have an irrational hatred of him.

The problem is that in his zeal to create a conspiracy and to put something out asap, he went along with the very early news stories about his death. He could have been judicious in his dealing and waited till the smoke cleared before making his video. But that would probably mess with his conspiracy narrative, cos had he waited just a day or two, there would be no need for the video.

Stefan doesn't know what happened on 9/11, he has admitted that - he only gives rebuttals to 9/11 truth claims because they exist out there and he thinks truthers have a confirmation bias and so he wants them to question what they believe. I happen to be a truther and I was glad to see that he received a disproportionate amount of "dislikes" on that particular video when that NEVER happens to his other videos that I've ever seen.. but he doesn't make the claim that truthers are wrong in that the government may have helped execute the plan, he just highly questions it and thinks there are more important and provable things that the government has done that are evil. I disagree with him, but it's not the end of the world when you disagree with somebody on a single thing.

He doesn't know what happened in the death of Scalia but that didn't stop him from speculating about it. Compare this to 9/11 where a lot of what happened is public knowledge and the govt stories still doesn't square with reality but Stefan is A OK with the govt story and this 9/11 truther got it wrong. The problem with Stefan and trying to corner him is that he always makes a disclaimer that he can use to deny labeling him as being on either side of the 9/11 movement. For example, he doesn't really say that he supports the govt version of the event but still he spends most of his time criticizing 9/11 truth. Also with this death, he says in the beginning of the video that an old man dying of heart attack is normal, then spends the rest of the video saying how weird the death was.

So technically, he can deny any accusation that he is dealing in Scalia death conspiracy when he really gave that impression in his video presentation

dannno
02-18-2016, 11:54 AM
Yeah, let me ask you a question here dannno. When he said that "the pillow was over his head", and then the media ran away with it heavily implying he was smothered, and then he came back to clarify "no, the pillow was literally over his head, not on it" which of these two theories makes more sense to you:

A vast conspiracy involving a SCOTUS justice

Or

An old, fat man died because he was old and fat, and the media took a snippet of information, twisted it, and ran away with it for ratings and clicks?

How would it be a "vast" conspiracy? He was out in the middle of nowhere with barely any cell reception and few witnesses. It wouldn't even take a conspiracy, between two people, necessarily.

The fact is that when somebody dies, the police generally treat it as a homicide until the evidence clearly points toward something else. Now, when somebody is very old the amount of evidence needed to show that the person died of disease or natural causes diminishes because it is more expected.. however when it is someone THIS important then there should be some minimal investigation to determine the cause of death..

But again, both are VERY plausible. He could have died in his sleep, or he could have been murdered. You are the one who just takes everything at face value and doesn't consider other possibilities.

dannno
02-18-2016, 12:07 PM
The problem is that in his zeal to create a conspiracy and to put something out asap, he went along with the very early news stories about his death. He could have been judicious in his dealing and waited till the smoke cleared before making his video. But that would probably mess with his conspiracy narrative, cos had he waited just a day or two, there would be no need for the video.

He doesn't know what happened in the death of Scalia but that didn't stop him from speculating about it. Compare this to 9/11 where a lot of what happened is public knowledge and the govt stories still doesn't square with reality but Stefan is A OK with the govt story and this 9/11 truther got it wrong. The problem with Stefan and trying to corner him is that he always makes a disclaimer that he can use to deny labeling him as being on either side of the 9/11 movement. For example, he doesn't really say that he supports the govt version of the event but still he spends most of his time criticizing 9/11 truth. Also with this death, he says in the beginning of the video that an old man dying of heart attack is normal, then spends the rest of the video saying how weird the death was.

So technically, he can deny any accusation that he is dealing in Scalia death conspiracy when he really gave that impression in his video presentation

I agree with you on 9/11, I think there is enough evidence that doesn't square with the official story and I think there is enough evidence of motivation for carrying it out that a reasonable person can conclude that the official story isn't accurate and there was some assistance.

In this case, however, there is NOT enough evidence to indicate that Scalia was murdered, but there IS enough evidence to show that it could have been murder and there was clearly a weaker investigation than there should have been. There is nothing wrong with what Stef is doing here - he is putting out the facts but not jumping to conclusions that don't have enough evidence backing them. Certainly claiming that he was murdered is an assumption and going a bit too far, but withholding the information is also irresponsible.

In the case of 9/11, Stef admitted he hasn't spent much time on it, which is pretty clear. If he actually took the time and looked at both sides, which takes weeks or even months, he would likely come to the conclusion that we have that there was probably some assistance given to the terrorists even if it may be difficult to prosecuted at this point without a fair investigation into evidence much of which may not exist anymore.. but he should be more fair to 9/11 truthers, he SHOULD realize that if somebody has done enough research and convinced themselves of this that it would be difficult from a moral standpoint to withhold that information from society.

ShaneEnochs
02-18-2016, 12:15 PM
The fact is that when somebody dies, the police generally treat it as a homicide until the evidence clearly points toward something else. Now, when somebody is very old the amount of evidence needed to show that the person died of disease or natural causes diminishes because it is more expected.. however when it is someone THIS important then there should be some minimal investigation to determine the cause of death

You need to learn what a fact is, because this is most definitely not a fact. The only time when police treat a death as a homicide is if there's something suspicious at the scene.

silverhandorder
02-18-2016, 12:20 PM
I just want to say that the pillow thing with the media was ridiculous. Also Stefan did not do what the media did. He jokes during his presentations. The pillow thing was not even close to what his problem with this was. He made a lot of arguments.

In my opinion I don't know but neither do I care.

dannno
02-18-2016, 12:29 PM
You need to learn what a fact is, because this is most definitely not a fact. The only time when police treat a death as a homicide is if there's something suspicious at the scene.

That is incorrect. Stefan quoted a police chief or something who said exactly what I said. Police HAVE to investigate a death as a homicide until there is evidence that it wasn't, otherwise HOW would they find something suspicious at the scene to begin with? The fact is that people kill people and make it look like accidents, suicide, etc.. so they don't get caught. You would be a worse policeman than Officer Barbrady from South Park.

Brian4Liberty
02-18-2016, 12:46 PM
He has had some extremely good videos on the Bundy's and Hammonds lately, totally supportive of them. He's also the best philosopher of our time, maybe all time, imo.

And the Democrats have their own philosopher running for President right now. No doubt our resident Democrats prefer Bernie to Stefan.

dannno
02-18-2016, 12:50 PM
And the Democrats have their own philosopher running for President right now. No doubt our resident Democrats prefer Bernie to Stefan.

Bernie is a philosopher?? Hardly...

The leftists have Noam Chomsky and that is about it.. and he is like 120 years old and has claimed to be an anarchist.

Danke
02-18-2016, 12:58 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D3NdcaDGgEg/UReEW5sGnOI/AAAAAAAAjRQ/JjOMHQ-hQ-w/s1600/The+CIA's+Heart+Attack+Gun.png

Antischism
02-18-2016, 05:54 PM
Confirmation bias is pretty terrible, yeah. Nothing mysterious about Molyneux falling victim to it, though.

Son_of_Liberty90
02-18-2016, 11:28 PM
No autopsy was done and it was immediately declared a heart attack. Yeah, ok.