PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Bush Still In This ?

ProBlue33
02-17-2016, 02:44 PM
I really don't understand he has the least support of anybody that has a realistic chance.
His donors are throwing away good money after bad.

Rand Paul had a better chance at winning more delegates than him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbbhU_0VIAAIGoa.jpg

If a brokered convention anoints him, then you know just how rigged the game is.

Indy Vidual
02-17-2016, 02:50 PM
His super PACs have/had a truly huge amount of money.
If you eliminate the unelectables and Bozos, then Bush is still in 2nd place. :p
Sorry, about the harsh insult to the real Bozo... RIP 2008

specsaregood
02-17-2016, 02:52 PM
I really don't understand he has the least support of anybody that has a realistic chance.

his donors already gave the money, its not like they can get refunds. And what else does he have to do? Its not like he has a real job to spend his time on.

euphemia
02-17-2016, 02:55 PM
The campaign has not yet run out of money.

EBounding
02-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Bush is hoping for a one on one with Tronald and he has the money to possibly make it happen. I think he also hates Rubio.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
02-17-2016, 03:08 PM
Because if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot at the convention, the party hacks that the RNC is installing as delegates will vote for whoever they're told to on the second ballot. They'll be told to vote Bush.

hells_unicorn
02-17-2016, 04:26 PM
As things go along, if Trump starts getting over the 50% mark with multiple people still in the race, it will be statistically impossible for the RNC to stop him unless they do something extremely brazen at the convention, and if they do, the backlash will cost them the election. If Trump gets over 50% in Nevada, I'm going to call it for Trump. I am in no way enthusiastic about it, but this is the direction that our screwed up country seems to want.

On-Topic: Jeb has embarrassed himself so badly that I doubt he'll be able to run for anything, even become a low level congressman in Florida. He's basically a joke that nobody wants to laugh at anymore, and the sooner he gets out of this the better it will be for him.

CPUd
02-17-2016, 04:28 PM
Bush dropping out will solve the Trump problem, apparently his people are telling him the opposite.

Tywysog Cymru
02-17-2016, 04:32 PM
I think the establishment has officially chosen Rubio over Bush. After SC Bush will be convinced to do his duty and drop out.

Voluntarist
02-17-2016, 04:53 PM
xxxxx

ProBlue33
02-17-2016, 05:21 PM
Because if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot at the convention, the party hacks that the RNC is installing as delegates will vote for whoever they're told to on the second ballot. They'll be told to vote Bush.

Didn't they write some rules to stop Ron Paul in 2012, stuff like you must win 8 states to qualify, and the rules can only be changed at convention, rules that seem to favor Trump and against Bush, imagine if Bush never won one state and he got voted in, I don't think the delegates would do that, they can choose, they can be told who to vote for, but they can rebel they don't have to listen.
Trump and Cruz delegates will never vote for Bush, NEVER.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
02-17-2016, 05:23 PM
They will just rewrite the rules at the convention if they need to. Just like they did last time.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
02-17-2016, 05:25 PM
I don't think the delegates would do that, they can choose, they can be told who to vote for, but they can rebel they don't have to listen.
Trump and Cruz delegates will never vote for Bush, NEVER.

Most of these delegates will be chosen by the hacks who run the state parties. Even if they're pledged by their state primary results to vote for Trump on the first ballot, that doesn't mean they're actually Trump's people.

misterx
02-17-2016, 05:28 PM
Brokered convention.

Feelgood
02-17-2016, 06:13 PM
Why Is Bush Still In This ?

Because on the Jeb Bush forums all the die hards there are still posting things like "He's catching on I'm telling ya!" and when he goes up .5 in the polls they post "He's surging!"

So of course that level of hopium is keeping him going, despite the polls that we all know are wrong, and all the black outs and negativity of the media. Eventually everyone else will drop out and realize Bush was the coronated one, and not the Trumpster.

Or something like that....

/sarcasm

CPUd
02-17-2016, 06:17 PM
Because on the Jeb Bush forums all the die hards there are still posting things like "He's catching on I'm telling ya!" and when he goes up .5 in the polls they post "He's surging!"

So of course that level of hopium is keeping him going, despite the polls that we all know are wrong, and all the black outs and negativity of the media. Eventually everyone else will drop out and realize Bush was the coronated one, and not the Trumpster.

Or something like that....

/sarcasm

I see you're still butthurt over getting banned.

seapilot
02-17-2016, 06:24 PM
I think the establishment has officially chosen Rubio over Bush. After SC Bush will be convinced to do his duty and drop out.

Lets not kid ourselves. Jeb! knows exactly what he is doing.

Wonder who he will endorse?

Liberty74
02-17-2016, 07:30 PM

I agree. Bush will drop out after SC. He might be dumb enough to hold off until FL before the slaughter in his home state lol.

kahless
02-17-2016, 07:43 PM

Rand Paul had a better chance at winning more delegates than him.

If a brokered convention anoints him, then you know just how rigged the game is.

If were any non-Neocon, like Rand or Ron polling like that, Foxnews and the MSM would be asking that question loudly every day. They would be claiming the negative Ads are hurting the party and potentially giving the election to the Dems and that he should drop out so support coalesces around the front-runner.

Rudeman
02-17-2016, 08:04 PM
$$$ he still has the money to keep going.

Dianne
02-17-2016, 08:06 PM
He's still in because all the rich banksters created by his Dad and brother have all been called in to return the favors, and are compelled to keep throwing money into his campaign. If his internal polling shows vulnerability in Florida, he will get out after S.C. If he thinks he will do well in Florida, he'll stay in.

02-17-2016, 08:11 PM
I would guess waiting to see if Trump has a meltdown, bimbo explosion etc. He certainly has the money to stay in.

kahless
02-17-2016, 08:22 PM
Megyn Kelly and Bush were discussing just a minute ago about contacting delegates to prepare for a contested convention.

I suspect he will go all the way to convention with his 4% and buy off the delegates. Trump will run 3rd party splitting the vote and Hillary will end up winning the general. That would make FNC and the establishment happy. As long as they get Hillary, Jeb or Rubio all is well with them.

wmmonk
02-17-2016, 08:29 PM
Donald weighed in, "Jeb Bush just got contact lenses and got rid of the glasses. He wants to look cool, but it's far too late. 1% in Nevada!"
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/699989532180135936

Tywysog Cymru
02-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Lets not kid ourselves. Jeb! knows exactly what he is doing.

Wonder who he will endorse?

We all know who he's going to endorse.

I agree. Bush will drop out after SC. He might be dumb enough to hold off until FL before the slaughter in his home state lol.

Jeb sure is spending a lot of money here. I've heard more Jeb commercials on the radio than any other candidate. He could very well come in last place, but not for lack of trying!

seapilot
02-18-2016, 11:50 AM
http://theshadowlands.net/SKUNKAPE.jpg

A Jeb! supporter spotted in a Florida swamp.

CabinMan
02-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Because this isn't his last rodeo.

dannno
02-18-2016, 12:17 PM
They will just rewrite the rules at the convention if they need to. Just like they did last time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8zumymOPvI

Feelgood
02-19-2016, 12:17 AM
I see you're still butthurt over getting banned.

I see you're still butthurt over being wrong in every one of your posts leading up to Rand dropping out.

CPUd
02-19-2016, 12:21 AM
Not really, that campaign is over.

nikcers
02-19-2016, 12:26 AM
I see you're still butthurt over being wrong in every one of your posts leading up to Rand dropping out.

I'm still butthurt over Rand dropping out. :(

Feelgood
02-19-2016, 10:38 AM
I'm still butthurt over Rand dropping out. :(

I think we all are. Would like to have seen it at least go to Nevada...

Makes it more and more difficult for me to donate each election cycle. :confused: