PDA

View Full Version : gofundme for Shem's cancer

skfornh
02-17-2016, 01:28 PM
https://2dbdd5116ffa30a49aa8-c03f075f8191fb4e60e74b907071aee8.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.c om/9174547_1455731672.5387.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/egpardt8

wizardwatson
02-17-2016, 01:32 PM
$1 Billion goal. Seems reasonable.

wizardwatson
02-17-2016, 01:38 PM
How can I donate Bitcoin?

ronpaulhawaii
02-17-2016, 01:44 PM
$50 from us. If 10 more match that in this thread, I'll send another $50, while wishing I could fill whole bil

juleswin
02-17-2016, 01:45 PM
Along with getting chemotherapy, Shem would be getting a new ass, waxed and bleached asshole, clean and lubricated colon with the treatment. Btw, the ass is question is from J.Lo. Just make the reward for $1000 donation be a smack on the cancer free ass and you get my $1000 support.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
02-17-2016, 02:02 PM
Pass. I don't support chemotherapy. He can poison himself on his own dime.

skfornh
02-17-2016, 02:11 PM
Pass. I don't support chemotherapy. He can poison himself on his own dime.

insurance pays for the chemo. i need help paying for the alternative treatments

juleswin
02-17-2016, 02:17 PM
insurance pays for the chemo. i need help paying for the alternative treatments

So do you really have cancer and in need of monetary support? if yes, then please tell me the $1b goal is a typo

Kotin
02-17-2016, 02:20 PM
$50 from us. If 10 more match that in this thread, I'll send another $50, while wishing I could fill whole bil

matched w/ 50$

BUMP FOR SHEM!! been in the trenches for liberty for a long time now!!

skfornh
02-17-2016, 02:23 PM
gofundme makes you set a dollar value. i just maxed it out because i have no idea how much i'll need. i don't know if if i'll beat the doctor's diagnoses and live beyond the 2-4 years. i don't know if i'll get better and be able to go back to work. obviously i'm thinking positive and hoping for the best.

wizardwatson
02-17-2016, 02:23 PM
So do you really have cancer and in need of monetary support? if yes, then please tell me the $1b goal is a typo

I assume, it's just a "no upper limit" joke. Which is why I joked about it in 2nd post.

Kotin
02-17-2016, 03:43 PM
BUMP!!!

ronpaulhawaii
02-17-2016, 04:45 PM
matched w/ 50$

BUMP FOR SHEM!! been in the trenches for liberty for a long time now!!

9 more to go! Thanks for getting it going, Kotin

donnay
02-17-2016, 04:57 PM

Just put my $50.00 in.

Get well Shem! We'll keep you in our prayers.

Origanalist
02-17-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm in for 50. Keep up the good fight.

Bryan
02-17-2016, 06:12 PM
I'll be in for $50. Is there a way to donate directly?

On top of ronpaulhawaii's matching, the first 10 to donate $50 will get a free 1 year Silver membership or two years of Bronze (your choice).

ronpaulhawaii
02-17-2016, 06:28 PM
Just put my $50.00 in.

Get well Shem! We'll keep you in our prayers.

I'm in for 50. Keep up the good fight.

I'll be in for $50. Is there a way to donate directly?

On top of ronpaulhawaii's matching, the first 10 to donate $50 will get a free 1 year Silver membership or two years of Bronze (your choice).

6 more, and way to go Bryan :cool:

smallgovisbest
02-17-2016, 07:04 PM
Just donated $50 (Hunter Schaeffer )

ronpaulhawaii
02-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Just donated $50 (Hunter Schaeffer )

And 5 years later, he makes a post! :D

Thanks Hunter!

5 more...

IDefendThePlatform
02-17-2016, 08:01 PM
Just donated $50. Get well soon Shem!

Origanalist
02-17-2016, 08:03 PM
Just donated $50. Get well soon Shem!

4 more.

SilentBull
02-17-2016, 09:03 PM
The link isn't working for me.

Origanalist
02-17-2016, 09:12 PM
The link isn't working for me.

Yikes, it doesn't work for me either now.

ronpaulhawaii
02-17-2016, 09:31 PM
I just clicked through to the "Enter Donation" page... Hmmmm...

Still 4 more :toady:

FSP-Rebel
02-17-2016, 09:56 PM
Post your BTC address, Shem - no way you don't have one. So sorry to hear about all of this and hope you shine soon.

PursuePeace
02-17-2016, 10:45 PM
i need help paying for the alternative treatments

Here you go. I'm very glad you are trying alternative treatments.
Much love and strength to you and I hope all goes well for you, Shem.

Thank you for your generous donation to:
Shem's Cancer Benefit

Your payment will be received by:
Shem Kellogg

The amount of your donation is:
$50.00

skfornh
02-18-2016, 07:39 AM
sorry apparently the link was down for a couple hours last night.

thank you folks for your contributions, especially the Mike for his matching and Bryan for his membership offer. this means the world to me.

and for those who asked, the bitcoin address is coming!

ronpaulhawaii
02-18-2016, 09:37 AM
Here you go. I'm very glad you are trying alternative treatments.
Much love and strength to you and I hope all goes well for you, Shem.

Thank you for your generous donation to:
Shem's Cancer Benefit

Your payment will be received by:
Shem Kellogg

The amount of your donation is:
$50.00

+rep! Thanks.

3 more!!!

SilentBull
02-18-2016, 09:54 AM
I'll be donating later today. Shem, can I ask what kind of alternative treatments you're looking to?

ronpaulhawaii
02-18-2016, 03:36 PM
bump

Danke
02-18-2016, 03:46 PM
I'm still deciding, this or "Get Kanye Out of Debt."

dannno
02-18-2016, 03:57 PM
I'm still deciding, this or "Get Kanye Out of Debt."

lol.. it's real...

https://www.gofundme.com/kanyesmedicis

Mikeforpaul
02-18-2016, 04:35 PM
I just donated.

If you're reading this thread and know Shem, or Know of Shem's dedication and hard work for liberty, please donate what you can. Whether its $5.00 or $500.00 I'm sure your support will go a long way in helping him over come this speed bump and get back to fighting for liberty like he's been doing tirelessly for years.

Wooden Indian
02-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Could only swing $10, broke as a joke, but if someone bumps next week, it'll remind me to do a few more bucks. Get well, Shem.

Mad Raven
02-18-2016, 06:28 PM
Just a suggestion, but the more of your story you can share, the more people will donate.

Personally I believe chemo is a scam, and I can't support that decision. Chemo makes you feel horrible, wrecks your body permanently, and doesn't do a thing to cure cancer. The small number of people (2% or so) whose cancer reduces or disappears during chemo are also the same people who would have gotten better without it, and do.

Some alternative treatments at least can't really hurt. The people who cure cancer do it with the power of their mind.

heavenlyboy34
02-18-2016, 07:32 PM
FWIW, cannabis cured this guy's cancer: http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/02/50-year-old-man-cures-lung-cancer-with-oil-stuns-cbs-news/

Tinnuhana
02-19-2016, 02:42 AM
A lot of us have suggested CBD, etc. and I think Shem got some in MA.

Tinnuhana
02-19-2016, 02:51 AM
GoFundMe is not accepting my card...same one I've used before. Don't know what the deal is. I'll try again later in case it's just a temporary glitch.

DamianTV
02-19-2016, 05:00 AM
His illness is not going away any time soon, so neither should this thread.

Would any Mods mind putting this in Open Discussion with a Redirect? Any objections?

Tinnuhana
02-19-2016, 06:19 AM
Okay, it worked this time. Maybe I had to click on policy and privacy links before submitting? Don't know.
The link said 2.9% of each donation plus 30 cents goes to Go Fund Me for upkeep expenses. Shem, you need to get the BitCoin lined up.

skfornh
02-19-2016, 06:51 AM
Just a suggestion, but the more of your story you can share, the more people will donate.

Personally I believe chemo is a scam, and I can't support that decision. Chemo makes you feel horrible, wrecks your body permanently, and doesn't do a thing to cure cancer. The small number of people (2% or so) whose cancer reduces or disappears during chemo are also the same people who would have gotten better without it, and do.

Some alternative treatments at least can't really hurt. The people who cure cancer do it with the power of their mind.

Thanks the gofundme is brand new. My story is in the facebook group.

I too believe chemo is a scam. I know from experience that is is making me feel horrible and is wrecking my body permanently.

I hope that some alternatives that can't really hurt will actually help. I am trying some now and hope to try more.

I'm not speaking from experience here, maybe you are, but i think to say that people who cure cancer do it with the power of their mind is an oversimplification. I think that there are alternative treatments that can and have helped beat cancer.

EBounding
02-19-2016, 07:40 AM
Just donated $50. Cancer is such a scourge....

When I was 6 years old, my father was terminal with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; likely from exposure to agent orange in Vietnam. He was on chemo but the doctors gave him 6 months to live. He eventually relied entirely on God by praying and reading the Word everyday and trusting entirely in Him. Several months later, the cancer was completely gone and the doctors were baffled. It's hasn't come back since and that was over 25 years ago.

I'm not saying this to recommend you stop chemo, just to give you hope. You are in my prayers.

ronpaulhawaii
02-19-2016, 09:14 AM
2 more to trigger my match.

Then hopefully someone else will start one...

skfornh
02-19-2016, 10:21 AM
How can I donate Bitcoin?

1Q44TiwR9mbeVFt59vmGCdRcrz6LiLubwb

Address has been added to gofundme page

thanks

Lindsey
02-19-2016, 12:28 PM
$50 and lots of positive vibes sent.

ronpaulhawaii
02-19-2016, 02:35 PM
$50 and lots of positive vibes sent.

OK!

1 more... who will it be?

Tinnuhana
02-19-2016, 07:10 PM
Michael, I can't PM you it says your mailbox is full. Donated a few hours ago.

ronpaulhawaii
02-19-2016, 08:53 PM
:) Thanks to all who joined. Nice to be a part of the first successful match string. Hope we see more...

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/ShemMatchString_zpsxcn9zyb8.png

ronpaulhawaii
02-21-2016, 09:41 AM
This is $530 away from reaching the 5 figure milestone...

EBounding
02-22-2016, 02:11 PM
Wow, over $10K!

ronpaulhawaii
02-23-2016, 12:13 PM
Shem has revised the goal of this, and posted the update quoted below:

Let's CURE Shem.

After launching this gofundme, we had a friend share my plea to his Facebook wall. A non-mutal friend commented on the post. She said she had a friend of a friend who was about my age who also diagnosed with my same cancer who was also told he'd recieve chemotherapy for the rest of his life. This friend of a friend felt that the chemotherapy was killing him and he sought out and ultimately received alternative non FDA approved treatment outside of the States. His cancer was supposedly gone after six weeks.

Through the wonders of Facebook we were able to track down the patient. On Sunday Carla and I spoke with patient Jonathan and his wife and care giver Tyler. Sure enough, he confirmed the story. He spent 3 weeks at the Hope for Cancer facility in Mexico and left with a three-month supply of meds. He was clear of cancer in 6 weeks. This weekend he had his colostomy surgery reversed. He is a survivor. Carla and I were ecstatic.

Hope for Cancer's core treatment is PNC-27, which is a peptide and is injected intravenously that binds only to cells with tumor markers and kills them. The PNC-27 therapy is complimented by Rigvir virotherapy. Rigvir, a virus, which unable to replicate in the human body and that only goes after cancer cells. These treatments are supplemented by a number of alternative support therapies like Vitamin C infusions, coffee enemas, B17 (apricot seeds), etc. The treatment includes an educational "classroom" component; topics include nutrition and spiritual and emotional integrity. Hope for Cancer prepares you to live the rest of your life.

Some testimonials: https://vimeopro.com/user19574245/testimonials

At the moment, I am unwilling to accept conventional American medicine's recommended treatment of chemotherapy for the rest of my life.

While I am still strong I'd like to pursue a cure. Please help me raise the funds I need to pay for it. The fundraising goal includes airfare, room and board and transportation and treatment for three weeks, and the three month supply of meds.

If this update moves you to donate again and you can afford to do so that's awesome. I hope that it at least moves you to share the gofundme page one more time.

Love,

Shem

dannno
02-23-2016, 12:33 PM
Shem, have you already started taking the B-17/apricot pits? I had thought of sending you a pack, but I see it's on your new regimen. Sent in a small donation, hope it helps.

Kotin
02-23-2016, 01:06 PM
Shem has revised the goal of this, and posted the update quoted below:

this drug actually looks good from a medicinal chemistry point of view.. I have seen several similar peptide drugs for other diseases.. while they have to be injected due to poor oral bio availability, that is the only downside for the most part. looks promising

Dianne
02-23-2016, 01:10 PM
I can't donate anything until payday on the 29th :(( . I'm living on fumes until then.

ronpaulhawaii
02-23-2016, 03:52 PM
this drug actually looks good from a medicinal chemistry point of view.. I have seen several similar peptide drugs for other diseases.. while they have to be injected due to poor oral bio availability, that is the only downside for the most part. looks promising

And THAT ^^^ is good to hear from a personally trusted source. Thanks for taking an educated look

Kotin
02-23-2016, 05:10 PM
And THAT ^^^ is good to hear from a personally trusted source. Thanks for taking an educated look

not a problem!

selective toxicity is the way to kill most things meaning that we use something that is toxic to the pathogen or cancer but not to healthy cells

so this drug is a engineered protein which has a special domain(functional chain of amino acids) which specifically binds to a cell surface structure which is only expressed by cancer cells and not healthy cells and so it binds to this structure and causes perforation(holes) and subsequent cancer cell necrosis but leaves healthy cells intact.

the benefits of peptide drugs outweigh any oral bio availability problems especially because they are injected which mitigates that problem effectively. these benefits include the fact that many small molecule drugs have metabolites which can be toxic after they pass through the liver oxidation while peptide drugs are metabolized into harmless and essential amino acids like when we eat a protein so much lower or almost no chance of toxic metabolites. these also have much less interactions with other drug targets since they are less likely to have a structure similar to our own bodily small molecule hormones and signaling molecules.

seems like the only reason its not FDA approved is because its an incredibly expensive process as well as the industry is bias against treatments that actually work in my opinion.

please keep us updated shem!!

Carlybee
02-23-2016, 11:50 PM
I'm trying to raise funds via ebay for an MRI for my son. I'll try to donate a % of what I make toward this when I've sold some more.

skfornh
02-25-2016, 01:43 AM
Thanks so much guys

Brian4Liberty
02-25-2016, 11:44 AM

Definitely looks promising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdEt6wjE1Lg

Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2014 Summer;44(3):241-8.
The anti-cancer peptide, PNC-27, induces tumor cell necrosis of a poorly differentiated non-solid tissue human leukemia cell line that depends on expression of HDM-2 in the plasma membrane of these cells.
Davitt K1, Babcock BD1, Fenelus M2, Poon CK2, Sarkar A2, Trivigno V2, Zolkind PA2, Matthew SM2, Grin'kina N3, Orynbayeva Z1, Shaikh MF1, Adler V1, Michl J4, Sarafraz-Yazdi E5, Pincus MR6, Bowne WB7.
Author information

1Department of Surgery, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA.
2Department of Surgery, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY.
3Division of Pharmacology and Physiology, Department of Microbiology and Anatomy and Cell Biology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY.
4Department of Pathology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY Department of Microbiology and Anatomy and Cell Biology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY.
5Department of Pathology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY.
6Department of Pathology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, New York Harbor VA Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY, USA.
7Department of Surgery, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA Department of Surgery, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY wilbur.bowne@drexelmed.edu matthew.pincus2@med.va.gov.

Abstract
GOALS:

We have developed the anti-cancer peptide, PNC-27, which is a membrane-active peptide that binds to the HDM-2 protein expressed in the cancer cell membranes of solid tissue tumor cells and induces transmembrane pore formation in cancer, but not in normal cells, resulting in tumor cell necrosis that is independent of p53 activity in these cells. We now extend our study to non-solid tissue tumor cells, in this case, a primitive, possible stem cell human leukemia cell line (K562) that is also p53-homozygously deleted. Our purpose was twofold: to investigate if these cells likewise express HDM-2 in their plasma membranes and to determine if our anti-cancer peptide induces tumor cell necrosis in these non-solid tissue tumor cells in a manner that depends on the interaction between the peptide and membrane-bound HDM-2.
PROCEDURES:

The anti-cancer activity and mechanism of PNC-27, which carries a p53 aa12-26-leader sequence connected on its carboxyl terminal end to a trans-membrane-penetrating sequence or membrane residency peptide (MRP), was studied against p53-null K562 leukemia cells. Murine leukocytes were used as a non-cancer cell control. Necrosis was determined by measuring the lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) release and apoptosis was determined by the detection of Caspases 3 and 7. Membrane colocalization of PNC-27 with HDM-2 was analyzed microscopically using fluorescently labeled antibodies against HDM-2 and PNC-27 peptides.
RESULTS:

We found that K562 cells strongly express HDM-2 protein in their membranes and that PNC-27 co-localizes with this protein in the membranes of these cells. PNC-27, but not the negative control peptide PNC-29, is selectively cytotoxic to K562 cells, inducing nearly 100 percent cell killing with LDH release. In contrast, this peptide had no effect on the lymphocyte control cells.
CONCLUSIONS:

The results suggest that HDM-2 is expressed in the membranes of non-solid tissue tumor cells in addition to the membranes of solid tissue tumor cells. Since K-562 cells appear to be in the stem cell family, the results suggest that early developing tumor cells also express HDM-2 protein in their membranes. Since PNC-27 induces necrosis of K-562 leukemia cells and co-localizes with HDM-2 in the tumor cell membrane as an early event, we conclude that the association of PNC-27 with HDM-2 in the cancer cell membrane results in trans-membrane pore formation which results in cancer cell death, as previously discovered in a number of different solid tissue tumor cells. Since K562 cells lack p53 expression, these effects of PNC-27 on this leukemia cell line occur by a p53-independent pathway.

© 2014 by the Association of Clinical Scientists, Inc.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25117093

ronpaulhawaii
02-25-2016, 03:32 PM
Shem is 1/3 of the way to his goal. As we all know, the quicker the better with this stuff, so if you can't donate, please share, help bump, etc.

Go Grassroots :)

Aratus
02-28-2016, 11:59 PM
Shem...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-29-2016, 03:51 AM
i need help paying for the alternative treatments

Shem,

Check out a supplement called C24-7. My wife gets it from her native Philippines. Her friend had thyroid cancer five years ago. Surgery removed it. The cancer came back July 2014. Her friend takes the C24-7 supplement. She goes to the doctor December 2014. No trace of cancer. Doctor (MD) says to continue what she's doing. He had no problem with the supplement.

I don't want to sound like those people who act like this is the be-all-end-all, but this supplement is second to none out of every supplement I have ever taken. We give it to our dog. He is 19 years old and should have been dead a long time ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXM2HGsFCCMoi8Xg3Xt2AdyNNbh8372 FgnhmWobTDvJvEGdBFLqw

Detailed information from the box label--Click here:

http://www.c247natura.net/c247-supplement-facts.html

Other information:

Key Product Characteristics: 22,000 phytonutrients in one capsule using Nano Technology, a powerful new technology for taking apart and reconstructing nature at the atomic and molecular level and allows the minerals to be delivered to the body in really small parcels, so potentially increasing its absorption through the walls of the gut and improving its take up by the body.

Enhanced anti-oxidant capacity of various components through Syner-Tech – embodies the science and technology of the combined complimentary and synergistic effects of nature’s most powerful elements and phyto-chemical nutrients.

Nutrients are better and more efficiently absorbed into the blood stream because of Phyto-Alkatech – A powerful complex of natural alkaline ingredients designed to enhance the alkalinity of this formulation. It uses Vegetarian V-Caps to protect and neutralize possible damage when it reaches the stomach; thus preserving the purity and potency of this breakthrough natura-ceuticals. Upon reaching the small intestines capsule disintegrates after 15 minutes, thus delivering needed nutrients direct to the cells faster than other leading brands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal experience:

My wife works 12 hour shifts in a hospital. Her calves would ache by the end of the day. I would constantly massage them. It would help, but wasn't enough. This supplement has reduced/eliminated aching to the point of my doing only one massage in the past four months.

Her beginning gray hair would itch quite a bit. I would pull each hair one-by-one every three weeks with tweezers. It was painstaking, time consuming, and my back would hurt. I have not had to pull any hair since she started this supplement. (It's still greying, but does not itch any more.)

She gets migraines. No migraines since this supplement. She did get a headache when we watched Casino the other night. That's because Sharon Stone's cheating caused my wife tension (she's that emotional about movies).

I give two capsules to my dog daily. He has to be over 110 years old. He has a little cataracts and is going deaf, but still very spry.

I recently upped my dose from one to two capsules. I work at home and no longer have to take a midday two hour sleep from being so tired. I'm also fairly moody, and this supplement has helped that to no measure.

bunklocoempire
03-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Shem to the top

ronpaulhawaii
03-07-2016, 02:36 PM
bump!

Over halfway there, please help. Donate, share, or both

Brian4Liberty
03-07-2016, 08:51 PM
$27,945 of $50k

Origanalist
03-07-2016, 08:57 PM
$27,945 of $50k

$28,000

Lucille
03-07-2016, 09:25 PM
I've been thinking about doing the baking soda and molasses cure (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8Y8I_TsjI), just as a prophylactic measure.

http://phkillscancer.com/cancer-success-stories-from-others-some-links/

Dianne
03-07-2016, 09:47 PM
I know there's a cure for cancer. Look at the Congress... those old farts live to 120. They never die from cancer. When was the last time a President died from cancer? They just keep their miracle cures hidden from the peasants.

fr33
03-07-2016, 11:16 PM
$100 good luck. wish I could do more

ronpaulhawaii
03-08-2016, 04:54 PM
$100 good luck. wish I could do more

+rep

#Onward

Aratus
03-09-2016, 01:05 AM
bump!

Lindsey