PDA

View Full Version : Fedgov vs Apple : In re Iphone "backdoor"

Contumacious
02-17-2016, 12:22 PM
Tim Cook: Apple Won't Create 'Backdoor' to Help FBI Access San Bernardino Shooter's iPhone (http://www.macrumors.com/2016/02/17/cook-open-letter-backdoor-fbi-san-bernardino/)

Cook concludes Apple's open letter by saying the company's opposition to the order is not an action they took lightly and that they challenge the request "with the deepest respect for democracy and a love for our country." Ultimately, Apple fears these demands would "undermine the very freedoms and liberty our government is meant to protect."

Contumacious applauds Mr. Tim Cook.

What the government is asking for will destroy Apple.

Under the old Constitution (1787-1935) Apple had rights protected by the 4 and 5th Amendments. He also had a right to Judicial Review.

That is no longer available. Mr Cook is own his own.

An Article III Judge would have demanded that the government stop meddling in the internal affairs of other nations.

A scumbag spineless impostor pretending to be a judge will simply comply with the FBI's request.

.For shame.

ChristianAnarchist
02-17-2016, 12:51 PM
Ha! I never thought Apple would do something I support...

Contumacious
02-17-2016, 12:58 PM
Ha! I never thought Apple would do something I support...

They need our support.

The constitution of the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state does not recognize Apple's right to resist.

puppetmaster
02-17-2016, 01:57 PM
please dont make me buy and apple product.

libertyjam
02-17-2016, 02:23 PM
Donald Trump on Apple: 'Who do they think they are?'
Technically Incorrect: The presidential candidate condemns Apple's opposition to helping the government hack a phone tied to the San Bernardino terror attack.
by Chris Matyszczyk
@ChrisMatyszczyk / February 17, 20169:20 AM PST

http://www.cnet.com/news/trump-apple-iphone-san-bernardino-encryption-fbi-terrorist/

Donald Trump has set his sights on a new target.

Apple CEO Tim Cook declared his company's adamant opposition Tuesday to a federal judge's order to create what Cook calls a "backdoor" in iPhones. The FBI wants Apple to help break into a password-locked iPhone tied to December's terror attack in San Bernardino, California, but Cook said such a hack could be applied to all of Apple's encrypted phones.

On Wednesday, Trump fired his own volley.

The leading Republican presidential candidate appeared on "Fox And Friends" and expressed disbelief that Apple would argue with a court order, Politico reported.

"Who do they think they are? They have to open it up," Trump said. "I think security, overall, we have to open it up and we have to use our heads. We have to use common sense."

Trump's new slogan is that he's a "common-sense conservative." However, Cook apparently considers it common sense to preserve -- as he said in open letter on Apple's website -- "the very freedoms and liberty our government is meant to protect."

timosman
02-17-2016, 02:25 PM
Oh, boy.:eek:

libertyjam
02-17-2016, 02:26 PM
What was that about Trump's IQ again? :D

ChristianAnarchist
02-17-2016, 02:54 PM
Trump is about the worst thing that could ever happen to this country. I shudder to think of the edicts he would send if he were elected...

GunnyFreedom
02-17-2016, 02:59 PM
And the Trumpaloompas will just go marching on, dazed in lala land.

Contumacious
02-17-2016, 02:59 PM
Technically Incorrect: The presidential candidate condemns Apple's opposition to helping the government hack a phone tied to the San Bernardino terror attack.
by Chris Matyszczyk
@ChrisMatyszczyk / February 17, 20169:20 AM PST

http://www.cnet.com/news/trump-apple-iphone-san-bernardino-encryption-fbi-terrorist/

Donald Trump has set his sights on a new target.

Apple CEO Tim Cook declared his company's adamant opposition Tuesday to a federal judge's order to create what Cook calls a "backdoor" in iPhones. The FBI wants Apple to help break into a password-locked iPhone tied to December's terror attack in San Bernardino, California, but Cook said such a hack could be applied to all of Apple's encrypted phones.

On Wednesday, Trump fired his own volley.

The leading Republican presidential candidate appeared on "Fox And Friends" and expressed disbelief that Apple would argue with a court order, Politico reported.

"Who do they think they are? They have to open it up," Trump said. "I think security, overall, we have to open it up and we have to use our heads. We have to use common sense."

Trump's new slogan is that he's a "common-sense conservative." However, Cook apparently considers it common sense to preserve -- as he said in open letter on Apple's website -- "the very freedoms and liberty our government is meant to protect."

Apple should not be drafted into helping the FBI's "war on terror".

The sons of bitches inside the DC beltway must be compelled to cease and desist interfering in the internal affairs of other nations.

If Apple creates a "backdoor entry" for the scumbags how long before a Nigerian will be hacking into your phone?

Schifference
02-17-2016, 03:21 PM
The FBI could easily get a hacker to get into the phone and once the person is done with the task arrest him.

milgram
02-17-2016, 04:02 PM

The Art of the Dealbreaker

DamianTV
02-17-2016, 04:59 PM
I wonder why the rest of the world is thinking twice about buying any sort of technology made in the USA. I swear that if North Korea got into the cell phone market, people would have a higher degree of trust with them than ANYTHING produced in by the US (made in China, assembled in Mexico, and designed to spy on the world).