PDA

View Full Version : Rand signs

NaturalMystic
02-13-2016, 04:23 PM
My four Rand yard signs were delivered today. Reality Bites!

thatpeculiarcat
02-13-2016, 06:41 PM
I never got the chance to get my Rand cap or a banner or two.

Does anyone know what happens to all those campaign items anyway? I'd still be wiling to buy some things.

Kotin
02-13-2016, 06:43 PM
I never got the chance to get my Rand cap or a banner or two.

Does anyone know what happens to all those campaign items anyway? I'd still be wiling to buy some things.

I bought some stuff a few days after he dropped out.. needed them for my collection started in 2007

willwash
02-13-2016, 06:55 PM
I have a Rand polo and set of koozies. I'll be hanging on the them! You can wear them at political events for future liberty candidates. It buys you cred within the movement. Just think about seeing someone at a Rand rally this year sporting Ron Paul 2008 apparel! That guy is automatically respected.

phill4paul
02-13-2016, 06:58 PM
I use all my old, and others, campaign signs for target practice. I made a target template out of one with an ex-acto knife. The others I turn inside out and use the template to spray paint targets on, reattach to sign stands and place them out in the field. Get a new batch at the end of every election cycle. Local law says signs cannot stand 2 weeks after election so I do my part to clean up. Waste not, want not.

Chester Copperpot
02-13-2016, 06:58 PM
I have a Rand polo and set of koozies. I'll be hanging on the them! You can wear them at political events for future liberty candidates. It buys you cred within the movement. Just think about seeing someone at a Rand rally this year sporting Ron Paul 2008 apparel! That guy is automatically respected.

i guess ill hold on to that button then lol

Jingles
02-13-2016, 07:46 PM
I have like 4. I don't know what to do with them.

Anti Federalist
02-13-2016, 09:50 PM

i guess ill hold on to that button then lol

Among other items...

http://i.imgur.com/kZb5M9W.jpg

JohnCifelli1
02-13-2016, 10:46 PM
To the OP and others wondering: reality doesn't bite. You wear a shirt or hang a sign because you believe in a brand. Ill take my Rand lawn sign and the Rand magnets off my car when I stop believing Rand Paul is the best man for president or when the election is over, whichever happens first.

CPUd
02-13-2016, 10:50 PM
I saw 2 or 3 people holding Ron 2008 signs at Rand's Iowa rally.

Still some of these floating around:

http://i.imgur.com/vBXlXfs.jpg

FSP-Rebel
02-14-2016, 01:16 AM
I got 5 signs for Rand that I'll never use again plus. The stickers and such. Can I help you? AF, We'll see each other soon or later. You've always been true to this FSP, but I will be at your attention soon enough.

jbauer
02-14-2016, 10:37 AM
My Ron Paul bumper sticker has seen better days. My banner is hanging forever more in my shop.

Isaac Bickerstaff
02-14-2016, 10:42 AM
I did a bit of barn remodeling. The ceiling is 4x8 Ron Paul 2008 signs.

WTLaw
02-14-2016, 11:59 AM
I am still going to wear my "THE NSA KNOWS I BOUGHT THIS RAND PAUL T-SHIRT"

Anti Federalist
02-14-2016, 12:21 PM
Young Ron reminds me of Hank Williams. :D

I wish I had a few of those, I remember my first time being "exposed" to Ron, on the old Morton Downey show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDrfs4GtM

I saw 2 or 3 people holding Ron 2008 signs at Rand's Iowa rally.

Still some of these floating around:

http://i.imgur.com/vBXlXfs.jpg

65fastback2+2
02-15-2016, 08:30 AM
Young Ron reminds me of Hank Williams. :D

I wish I had a few of those, I remember my first time being "exposed" to Ron, on the old Morton Downey show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDrfs4GtM

Man that was INTENSE

spikel
02-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Man that was INTENSE

God what a scumbag. In fact that video made me SO mad I went to Morton's IMDB page and posted it there as a reply to a thread already saying he's trash.

dntrpltt
02-27-2016, 07:21 PM
I know I might be late to the party, but does anyone have an extra Rand sign laying around? I never got around to purchasing one before he left the race. I'd be happy to pay for it and whatever it costs to ship it.

@randwarrior62
02-29-2016, 09:13 AM
I've got a couple of extra small Rand signs that we used at rallies, they're about 18" x 12", happy to send you one for the cost of shipping. I'm in MO, zip is 65270. I imagine post office is cheapest way. Let me know if you're interested.

@randwarrior62
02-29-2016, 09:20 AM
We used a bunch of old 4'x8' signs from a local sheriff's race as temporary make-shift siding on a old house a buddy was fixing up several yrs ago. Used those cap nails with the plastic washers on them to attach and then duct taped the seams. Kept the place air & water tight just like that for a long time. He left it that way for about 4-5 yrs until he could afford pink board & new siding for the place, which he installed right over the top of the signs. Amazing how durable that 'plastic cardboard' stuff is.

dntrpltt
02-29-2016, 09:22 AM
I've got a couple of extra small Rand signs that we used at rallies, they're about 18" x 12", happy to send you one for the cost of shipping. I'm in MO, zip is 65270. I imagine post office is cheapest way. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm definitely interested! I'm in NC, zip 28713. I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me; my email is dntrpltt@gmail.com.