PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Primary Voter Fraud?

Cabal
02-11-2016, 04:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlDgOIdD3BY

Four years ago, James O’Keefe released a video which showed how easy it would be for people to vote in New Hampshire using the names of deceased people. As a result of that video, New Hampshire changed its voter ID laws. Project Veritas Action revisited New Hampshire during Tuesday’s presidential primary election and again showed how easy it is to cast fraudulent votes with the new law fully in place. In this new video, multiple election officials and Bernie Sanders presidential campaign staffers offered advice to journalists using hidden cameras about how to circumvent the law.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but this looks pretty damning.

puppetmaster
02-11-2016, 05:50 AM
We are doomed.

luctor-et-emergo
02-11-2016, 05:54 AM
Don't they also have some dead people there who come back alive just to vote on primary day ?

GunnyFreedom
02-11-2016, 06:16 AM
I wish I could believe that people would give a shit, but unfortunately I know better. :(

Voluntarist
02-11-2016, 06:39 AM
xxxxx

ZENemy
02-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Claiming a 230 year old piece of paper grants jurisdiction and the ability to rule another is the real fraud.

kpitcher
02-11-2016, 09:06 AM
A national identification system (photos, fingerprints and DNA) would rquickly resolve this.
along with constantly tracking us with cell phones, implanted ID chips, etc so they know exactly where we live. No need to bother telling someone.
Although they could probably cross reference our tv, internet and other media histories and come to a conclusion about how we will vote saving us the hassle of actually voting. Look at all the time and effort big brother could save us!

oyarde
02-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Yes , Rumors I have heard say there is fraud in both primaries so far .

luctor-et-emergo
02-11-2016, 10:02 AM
We had one round of electronic voting around Y2K but we returned to paper ballots after the stuff that happened when Bush was elected. Our government deemed electronic voting unsafe.

Also, you don't have to register to vote here. If you are a citizen you get a voucher type thing sent to you which you bring to the voting place along with some kind of ID, passport, drivers license, ID card. Then you show your ID, they cross your name off a list. You vote, put your ballet in the bin and everyone who's interested can watch the count or help out with the count.

I don't like who people vote for here but the system itself is perfect. Very little opportunity for fraud and if there's any then it has to be very localized and tiny. Dead people don't vote here lol.

NoOneButPaul
02-11-2016, 11:55 AM
It's always been this bad and truthfully it's probably been much worse throughout American history. You're kidding yourself if you think this is just happening now...

I grew up in Chicago where everyone pretty much everyone agrees Daley fixed Cook County for Kennedy in 1960 to give him the election. I'm sure the Mob during the 1920s had all sorts of influence. We've seen this election after election and the bottom line is no one cares and no one is going to do anything about it. If you want to win then you have to overwhelm the fraud to the point they can't fake the results. That's all there is to it. Always been that way and likely always will be because sadly the people don't care enough to do anything about this and never have.

thoughtomator
02-11-2016, 12:14 PM
A national identification system (photos, fingerprints and DNA) would rquickly resolve this.

so would dipping a finger in ink

jbauer
02-11-2016, 02:59 PM

It'd be better to RFID tag everyone. We could require it with the stupid chip thing in your credit cards.

H. E. Panqui
02-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Don't they also have some dead people there who come back alive just to vote on primary day ?

...i don't believe this is a significant problem in much of nh, me., vermont, etc..much of the state is 'rural' and the election officers tend to be people who know everyone in town...just about....and when they don't know, they find out quickly...they, imo, would rarely, if ever, allow dead people to 'vote'...ime, many of them are women....and partisans of both d's and r's...so they check each other...if you're not a d or r maybe your 'vote' has less protection for tampering, etc. fraud galore...

....in maine, on the thursday after a tuesday election, the actual county by county vote breakdown is published in the bangor daily, etc...

oyarde
02-12-2016, 12:53 AM
New Hamp may be more representative than people think.Looking at the two winners , what is the difference ?