PDA

View Full Version : Carly Fiorina, The Lyingest Liar Who Ever Lied, Drops Out of 2016 Race

PaleoPaul
02-10-2016, 02:21 PM
https://www.facebook.com/CarlyFiorina/posts/10157165012225206

I wager she endorses Marco Roboto by the end of the week to give him a boost in SC.

Mr.NoSmile
02-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Well, a lot of the weakling competition apparently did drop out after Iowa and New Hampshire.

hells_unicorn
02-10-2016, 02:39 PM
She overstayed her welcome big time in this election, I hope I never have to listen to that cackling hen again.

thatpeculiarcat
02-10-2016, 02:40 PM
When she hit like 10-12% in a poll, guaranteed she thought she'd win the election.

Glad to see her go down in flames.

Mr.NoSmile
02-10-2016, 02:46 PM
So who would be next to drop? We've already watched Santorum, Paul, Huckabee, Christie, and now Fiorina crash and burn all at once. If Carson doesn't pick up, I would wager he's next.

Brett85
02-10-2016, 03:01 PM
So who would be next to drop? We've already watched Santorum, Paul, Huckabee, Christie, and now Fiorina crash and burn all at once. If Carson doesn't pick up, I would wager he's next.

I suppose Carson will be the next candidate to expose himself as a liar. Carson is saying that he's going to stay in the race through the Republican convention, but Fiorina was saying the same thing before she dropped out.

erowe1
02-10-2016, 03:15 PM
I think Bush needs to do well in SC, like be the top establishment candidate there, or else he's out. And yeah, Carson's probably just staying to see how well he can do in the south, but he'll most likely drop after SC too unless he does surprisingly well.

PaleoPaul
02-10-2016, 04:26 PM
If Jeb! can beat Rubio in SC, watch Rubio donors flock back to him.

jkr
02-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Help us obi paul...ur r onlee hope

CPUd
02-10-2016, 05:34 PM
A Bush win in SC may be the only thing that gets Trump above 50% in March. Whatever anti-Bush support remaining in Carson, Rubio, Kasich's support will go to the trump to ensure Bush never wins another state.

erowe1
02-10-2016, 05:46 PM
A Bush win in SC may be the only thing that gets Trump above 50% in March. Whatever anti-Bush support remaining in Carson, Rubio, Kasich's support will go to the trump to ensure Bush never wins another state.

I don't think Bush winning in SC is possible. He's just hoping for third place. He, Rubio, and Kasich are duking it out for the support of the establishment now.

PaleoPaul
02-10-2016, 05:48 PM
This is an election season that will be talked about in college poli sci classes for generations to come. I never thought I'd witness a primary season in my lifetime where there wasn't a clear establishment candidate for the GOP going into South Carolina. New Hampshire usually thins the herd down to about three or four.

Brian4Liberty
02-10-2016, 05:59 PM
This campaign was always about citizenship—taking back our country from a political class that only serves the big, the powerful, the wealthy, and the well connected.

LOL. She is quite the liar. She was the poster child for entitled, elitist, imperial CEO who mismanaged a company and screwed over the average (American) employee.

jkob
02-10-2016, 07:32 PM
she extended her shelf life a couple more years as talking head, maybe she can parlay it into a syndicated radio show or something

RJ Liberty
02-11-2016, 12:49 AM
LOL. She is quite the liar. She was the poster child for entitled, elitist, imperial CEO who mismanaged a company and screwed over the average (American) employee.
She's emblematic of everything that's wrong with the "golden parachute" CEO mindset: ruin a company, fire huge numbers of staff, then take a huge chunk of money when you flee the tatters of the company in shame. No one will miss her in this election. Certainly not former HP employees.

This campaign was doomed from the start, considering her history. I can't imagine why she thought it could be successful.

fr33
02-11-2016, 01:06 AM
Now she can take off the wig, skirt, and makeup. And go back to being Bill Nye the science guy.

RJ Liberty
02-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Now she can take off the wig, skirt, and makeup. And go back to being Bill Nye the science guy.
Badum-tish! (http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot)

Okay, that made me smile.

Jan2017
02-11-2016, 07:51 AM

She's emblematic of everything that's wrong with the "golden parachute" CEO mindset: ruin a company, fire huge numbers of staff, then take a huge chunk of money when you flee the tatters of the company in shame. No one will miss her in this election. . . .

Exactly what I thought when I read Forbes online a couple weeks back - "take the money and run"
Carly the second wealthiest of the candidates - second to some billionaire celebrity guy.