PDA

View Full Version : My head is about to explode! (Testimonials)

uncloned21
12-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Friends,

I am beginning to feel overwhelmed by the grand size of the grassroots and seeing the snowball effect finally kicking in! We are entering the final stretch to victory in the primaries. (This means we should be working harder than ever, not less!) I feel as though things are picking up so fast I cannot even keep track of all of the major events happening everywhere and with incredible success beyond anyone expectations, over and over! I have given this campaign more effort than any other and I know it is worth it. Remember that the returns on fighting for liberty will be great and every minute and dollar you put into this effort will be repaid many times over.

Tomorrow I will be following Dr. Paul in South Carolina. I can hardly contain my excitement to be among the thousands of freedom-lovers gathering to support him. I feel like Ron Paul is my close friend and he is representing ME. I can't wait to see that BLIMP!

I love you guys. Group hug!

speciallyblend
12-07-2007, 09:56 AM
;)

uncloned21
12-07-2007, 10:20 AM
The idea was to get other testimonials.

speciallyblend
12-07-2007, 10:22 AM
The idea was to get other testimonials.

well i have to work in a few ,so just browse www.ronpaulsummit.com ,we have been busy in our 3 counties;) check the meet up;) too much to type:)

JenaS62
12-07-2007, 10:24 AM
When I woke up this morning and saw that the money for the Blimp was $196K and then watched over a very short period of time that we reached our goal of 200K - I actually started crying tears of joys! Hey - I'm a woman - I cry!!! I simply cannot believe how far we have come in such a short amount of time. I cannot contain my enthusiasm.

Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

belian78
12-07-2007, 10:40 AM
after months of lackluster participation in our local meetup, we've exploded with new members and activities planned! we're actually having a night of stand up comedy at the local comedy club with all proceeds going to the RP campaign in a couple weeks. we've begun raising funds to pay for commercials on radio, and ads on the city buses. had tons of new projects get introduced, so overall it's a very exciting time right now.

and we have gotten some BIG news just last night that will blow Central IL wide open! cant say too much about it now until the details are worked out, but lets just say that myself and the other organizers will be very busy in the next couple months if we can pull it off.

more to hopefully come! :D:D

Lucid American
12-07-2007, 10:45 AM
I truly feel like I'm excited to an unhealthy degree over the campaign.

I can't believe we're in DECEMBER, and I'm more optimistic than ever.

Every time I see a Paul sign or banner in some random place, my whole day turns around.

What an exciting time to be an American! It feels soooo good right now after so many days of pessimism.

pacelli
12-07-2007, 10:50 AM
I was driving down I-85, south of Richmond, last weekend. All I had was my ron paul bumper sticker. Suddenly the van behind me starts flashing their lights in my rearview and giving me "thumbs up" outside the windows of the van. Truly incredible, we're starting to go viral with the message.

southerntrendkill
12-07-2007, 11:02 AM
O.K how about this.

Tomorrow 50 Members of our 270+ member meet up are going from NC to RockHill SC early tommorow to hand out personal invites to local RockHill people to watch Run Paul Live at 11:00 AM and cover RockHill with RP signs Oh and our cars will be covered too. Then we will drive to Greenville and do the same thing tomorrow evening. Get up Sunday Morning and drive to Weeksville, NC for the Blimp Launch. Watch the Blimp Launch Monday and drive back Home. 6 hours each way.

Next week we are driving to Boston for the Tea Party. We will be in the Granny Warriors Caravan fron NC. Went thru our cold weather gear last night! Plus came up with a plan to put a sign at the end of our street that cannot be stolen again.

I wish we had more time to support Ron Paul but we do what we can.:D

Forgot to mention donate to the Blimp, donate to the Campain.:rolleyes:

rrroae
12-07-2007, 11:03 AM
When I woke up this morning and saw that the money for the Blimp was $196K and then watched over a very short period of time that we reached our goal of 200K - I actually started crying tears of joys! Hey - I'm a woman - I cry!!! I simply cannot believe how far we have come in such a short amount of time. I cannot contain my enthusiasm.

Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

I'm a man so I don't cry. And that lump in my throat was probably from a cold coming on and the chills I got this morning when I saw we raised the $200k were definately from my thermostat being set down a couple degrees.

coboman
12-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Hug