05-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I spammed!

tnvoter
05-18-2007, 10:39 PM
in one word.

pwnt.haha

CurtisLow
05-18-2007, 10:44 PM
This was already brought up and the end result was Ron should not waste his time on Mike Gravel. Mike is a great guy but he's not leading in polls and such. RP would be better off doing tv spots or debating someone in the top running.

tnvoter
05-18-2007, 10:45 PM
This was already brought up and the end result was Ron should not waste his time on Mike Gravel. Mike is a great guy but he's not leading in polls and such. RP would be better off doing tv spots or debating someone in the top running.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw Dr. Paul visit that guy's dorm room though...

first thing I thought was... wow, he's a smart, honest politician, and also (edited out) cool

cujothekitten
05-18-2007, 11:04 PM

It's not for a debate or anything... it's to be interviewed on a youtube show. They're asking who should be their next guest, Ron Paul or Gravel.

CurtisLow
05-18-2007, 11:19 PM
It's not for a debate or anything... it's to be interviewed on a youtube show. They're asking who should be their next guest, Ron Paul or Gravel.

Yeah I'm tired sorry...:rolleyes: I'll just stick with my last line...

RP would be better off doing tv spots or debating someone in the top running.

DomeNation
Style: ---
Last Login: 7 hours ago
Videos Watched: 29
Subscribers: 138 <----------------------------------Not that many!
Channel Views: 1,024
David All and Jerome Armstrong take YOU inside the modern world of tech + politics with special guests.
City: Washington, DC
Hometown: Capitol Hill