PDA

View Full Version : A Pipe Dream

Libertas Aut Mortis
02-03-2016, 08:06 PM
I know how far fetched this sounds...and it most definitely is a long shot.

But with the Free State Project coming in with 20k signatures, and with a pretty significant NH Liberty movement....and Rand's name still being on the ballot...

Do you guys think that if Rand was able to pull a few thousand votes, maybe Rand would un-suspend his campaign? Trump and Carson are both laying some serious blows on Cruz right now for being a P.O.S.

Rand could jump back in, cause a big media ruckus. Aim for Nevada with a new campaign team, strategy, and message with Ron, Massie, and Amash by his side. Everybody loves the comeback kid...and seemingly everyone hates Cruz. Maybe it can work?

Sure, it's a Pipe Dream...but I'm just not ready to accept it all being...over.

I'm not above fan-fiction....but just in case, call your friends in New Hampshire :)

65fastback2+2
02-03-2016, 08:07 PM
i love to dream too, but he cant just jump out and in like that without taking a huge hit to himself. i dont know if thats worth it.

fcreature
02-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Unless there is some huge scandal taking out Cruz and then an outcry of support from the grassroots asking Paul to get back in as the only viable option left, I highly doubt it. He did, however, decline to endorse anyone. And the campaign is only technically suspended...

With that being said none of that is going to happen.

nikcers
02-03-2016, 08:19 PM
i love to dream too, but he cant just jump out and in like that without taking a huge hit to himself. i dont know if thats worth it.

IF the republicans don't have a winner picked out and Rand runs a very competitive reelection that gets huge coverage it might even be better then actually running in a race where he would get marginalized in terms of building support. He could run a similar platform even for his senate race. This is probably the only chance left at the nomination, because people are still so unhappy with all of the choices out there. He went out on a high note and will be there if the public decides to call on him again. He isn't the hero we deserve, but he is the one we need, batrand.jpg

Chester Copperpot
02-03-2016, 08:21 PM
i was really hoping he would hang in there and at least see how he did in nevada

Michael Landon
02-03-2016, 08:40 PM
I would love to see the Rand Paul supporters of New Hampshire go in on Tuesday and still vote for Rand Paul. It would be pretty cool to see him get around 5-10% or higher of the vote even after he suspended his campaign. That would really send a message to the Republican party that Rand's supporters aren't going to just go to another candidate.

- ML