PDA

View Full Version : Trump up by 17 in NH, Bush rises to second place

unknown
02-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Poll: Trump up by 17 in NH, Bush rises to second place (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268062-poll-trump-leads-jeb-by-17-points-in-nh).

Donald Trump is atop the GOP presidential field in New Hampshire by 17 points, according to a new poll.

Trump earns 31 percent support, compared with 14 percent for his closest competitor, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, according the Harper Polling survey released Wednesday.

This is the first time in recent months that Bush has placed second in New Hampshire, where he currently averages 9.8 percent support, according to RealClearPolitics.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich ranks third in the new poll with 12 percent, followed by Sens. Marco Rubio (Fla.) and Ted Cruz (Texas) with 10 and 9 percent, respectively.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Is it too late for Rand to get back in? No, seriously? Can we bombard his offices with phone calls?

Chester Copperpot
02-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Poll: Trump up by 17 in NH, Bush rises to second place (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268062-poll-trump-leads-jeb-by-17-points-in-nh).

Are you fucking kidding me.

Is it too late for Rand to get back in? No, seriously? Can we bombard his offices with phone calls?

yes it is too late.. rand would suffer from the ross perot syndrome if he entered right now unless there was some extraordinary believable reason

fcreature
02-03-2016, 07:59 PM
If Cruz goes down in some huge scandal it may be possible for that to happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Technically the campaign is only suspended.

BTW, Cruz's favorabilities seem to be going down the tubes and I expect much more so throughout the coming weeks. Trump is going to hit him hard in the next debate on his slime ball tactics, and so is Carson. Cruz may be able to fend off the Trump attack somewhat but certainly not Carson's. Carson is way too liked.

I'm starting to think Cruz's campaign has peaked. Perhaps Rand got out too early.

CPUd
02-03-2016, 08:42 PM
If Cruz goes down in some huge scandal it may be possible for that to happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Technically the campaign is only suspended.

BTW, Cruz's favorabilities seem to be going down the tubes and I expect much more so throughout the coming weeks. Trump is going to hit him hard in the next debate on his slime ball tactics, and so is Carson. Cruz may be able to fend off the Trump attack somewhat but certainly not Carson's. Carson is way too liked.

I'm starting to think Cruz's campaign has peaked. Perhaps Rand got out too early.

The comments on the Cruz facebook page are pretty brutal right now.

Michael Landon
02-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Bush, Kasich and Rubio come in at second, third and fourth behind Trump. The Free Staters can write off New Hampshire as a place to live. It's very clear that New Hampshire doesn't give a shit about liberty.

- ML

CPUd
02-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Bush, Kasich and Rubio come in at second, third and fourth behind Trump. The Free Staters can write off New Hampshire as a place to live. It's very clear that New Hampshire doesn't give a shit about liberty.

- ML

I think this is the conclusion Rand's campaign came to when deciding whether or not to stay in through NH.

r3volution 3.0
02-03-2016, 08:51 PM
It's okay.

The voters will get exactly what they asked for over the next 4-8 years.

...this will provide many opportunities for sadistic enjoyment.

Mike4Freedom
02-03-2016, 09:23 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002264505/4958326134_HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

In reference to bush being in second place. Ridiculous.

TheNewYorker
02-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Trump WILL be the nominee. Mark my words. Hillary WILL be the next president

WQuantrill
02-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Trump WILL be the nominee. Mark my words. Hillary WILL be the next president

I've maintained that Trump doesn't necessarily have to win. Just get close enough and sow enough seeds of discontent. The rest will take care of itself.

unknown
02-03-2016, 10:25 PM
How do you go from 2% in Iowa to 2nd place in NH?

I mean what in the actual fuck is going on.

LibertyEagle
02-03-2016, 10:30 PM

Maybe he paid off the stoners in the Free State Project a few thousand dollars to vote for him. :p

erowe1
02-03-2016, 10:34 PM
What happened to Christie? Something's weighing him down.

erowe1
02-03-2016, 10:35 PM

By focusing on NH and not Iowa. Same thing Huntsman did in 2012, and a lot of others have done lots of times.

EBounding
02-03-2016, 10:37 PM
I'll bet that Rubio will be in at least 2nd place by this weekend and could end up winning the state.

Origanalist
02-03-2016, 10:38 PM
The comments on the Cruz facebook page are pretty brutal right now.

Perhaps nothing, why the fuck did he throw in the towel like that?

Edit, you changed your comment while I was typing. I read "Perhaps Rand Quit a little too early" or something similar.

Origanalist
02-03-2016, 10:39 PM
I've maintained that Trump doesn't necessarily have to win. Just get close enough and sow enough seeds of discontent. The rest will take care of itself.

What the hell does that mean?

Dianne
02-03-2016, 10:41 PM
This is all a show... It's looking more and more as though that ass hole Bush and that ass hole Clinton will end up being the nominees. I bet the Bilderberg Group is laughing their asses off at their slaves, really thinking they have a chance to change their evil plans.

francisco
02-04-2016, 12:38 AM
...Cruz's favorabilities seem to be going down the tubes and I expect much more so throughout the coming weeks...

That tends to happen when people actually look at and listen to him. He's almost a parody, either the slimy snake-oil salesman or the obfuscating hick southern lawyer

limequat
02-04-2016, 08:19 AM
This is all a show... It's looking more and more as though that ass hole Bush and that ass hole Clinton will end up being the nominees. I bet the Bilderberg Group is laughing their asses off at their slaves, really thinking they have a chance to change their evil plans.

I don't see it. The establishment has already moved on to Rubio. Clinton will have to run her campaign from a cell.