PDA

View Full Version : iS Another BLM standoff IMMINENT, N Texas ?

mrsat_98
02-01-2016, 05:07 AM
http://www.dontcomply.com/another-blm-stand-off-imminent-in-north-texas/

tod evans
02-01-2016, 06:30 AM
Who would have thought the BLM would be the alphabet agency to rattle the populace?

I'm for people standing up to government and her stooges at every turn.

Rock on!

XNavyNuke
02-01-2016, 06:48 AM
I think there needs to be some further developments on the Anderholt case before that becomes likely. Specifically, The negotiators need to come to mutually agreeable terms that Mr Anderholt signs off on. Then with the check in escrow and the U Haul in the driveway, a fourth cousin of the Bundy's along with a stolen valor Merchant Marine can swoop in and reinforce the local water tower.:D

XNN

Lucille
02-01-2016, 07:44 AM
BLM Plans to Take 90,000 Acres From Texas Ranchers
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?449706-BLM-Plans-to-Take-90-000-Acres-From-Texas-Ranchers

kcchiefs6465
02-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Funny you'd be the one to post this. You are a BLM agent, aren't you?

(You certainly act as if any action against them directly affects your pension)

Schifference
02-01-2016, 03:14 PM
I heard that there is a current imminent standoff. Ammon Bundy and some of his supporters have now occupied another piece of government property and won't leave this time until the government agrees that they should leave.

muh_roads
02-01-2016, 03:36 PM
I'd like to see people rally together like this for IRS seizures

Pericles
02-02-2016, 11:45 PM
I think there needs to be some further developments on the Anderholt case before that becomes likely. Specifically, The negotiators need to come to mutually agreeable terms that Mr Anderholt signs off on. Then with the check in escrow and the U Haul in the driveway, a fourth cousin of the Bundy's along with a stolen valor Merchant Marine can swoop in and reinforce the local water tower.:D

XNN

They won't be necessary. We will handle this ourselves.

pcosmar
02-02-2016, 11:59 PM
They won't be necessary. We will handle this ourselves.

I hope no more ranchers get killed,, or anyone else, without a substantial casualty count for the attackers.

watching this shit is pissing me off. :(

Pericles
02-03-2016, 12:14 AM
I hope no more ranchers get killed,, or anyone else, without a substantial casualty count for the attackers.

watching this shit is pissing me off. :(

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, you have not properly planned the operation.

pcosmar
02-03-2016, 12:23 AM
If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, you have not properly planned the operation.

My friend,,we are from different schools of thought on some things..
But my observations of this scene are disturbing.

My hopes that such can be prevented again.. and peacefully if possible.
I violence is brought to the table (as is likely in the most peaceful protest),, I would hate to see it go unaddressed.

The murders of 9 in Waco have gone so. :(

and that repeats