PDA

View Full Version : I just saw Beck..

rich34
01-31-2016, 11:08 AM
And company literally saying that he couldn't trust Rand because he made a deal with McConnell (the establishment.) That's why according to him Cruz is the only one they can trust. Gee Glen why haven't you told your audience who's funding your boy Cruz? You don't get any more establishment than Goldman Sachs funding your campaign. Why not share the wife connection while you're at it? Nope can't do that gotta make sure he pulls the wool over people's eyes.

01-31-2016, 11:10 AM
Beck is such a phony.

phill4paul
01-31-2016, 11:13 AM
Any mentioned of Beck should have long ago been scorched from the forums. He has been and is dead to me.

Crashland
01-31-2016, 11:13 AM
This is the problem, too many demagogues. Rand actively fights AGAINST McConnell on practically everything in the senate, but because of an endorsement and that he won't make it personal, that makes Rand establishment. Liberty voters are too easily spooked.

sparebulb
01-31-2016, 11:31 AM
Any mentioned of Beck should have long ago been scorched from the forums. He has been and is dead to me.

I like the frequent Beck "is coming around" type of threads.

It serves the purpose of the whole "those who forget history...." thing.

derek4ever
01-31-2016, 11:37 AM
I still remember when he backstabbed debra medina in the tx governor's primary. Does anybody know what she's up to now?? :(

seapilot
01-31-2016, 11:53 AM
Beck is controlled opposition. The handlers could see Fox was not conservative enough for most the Tea party type folk, they brought out beck to corral them. Its all about control. That is why true liberty type folk can never get a fair shake on giant corporate media and is relegated to the shadows. They can not completely control them, too suspicious of everything.

Joeinmo
01-31-2016, 11:57 AM
And company literally saying that he couldn't trust Rand because he made a deal with McConnell (the establishment.) That's why according to him Cruz is the only one they can trust. Gee Glen why haven't you told your audience who's funding your boy Cruz? You don't get any more establishment than Goldman Sachs funding your campaign. Why not share the wife connection while you're at it? Nope can't do that gotta make sure he pulls the wool over people's eyes.

everybody ask Beck this, how can you trust Ted Cruz who worked as a campaign head for George Bush (1000 times worse than McConnell) and who then worked for the Bush Mafia for 2 more years and then in 2012 wrote a 15 page love story for an insert in a book praising GW Bush with a bunch of other establishment neocons. Everybody go on Glenn's Facebook and ask him this

Paulistinian
01-31-2016, 12:01 PM
Like him or not, Beck has a huge following of Mormons who are all very interested and active in politics. He co-opted the word "libertarian" years ago but the guy is a total narcissist and phony. He just happens to have found a niche that allows him to enrich himself while feeding his narcissistic desires.

Jonderdonk
01-31-2016, 12:19 PM
As opposed to Cruz's Cornyn endorsement, which was a brilliant attempt to gain inroads with the establishment and force a more conservative agenda :rolleyes:

groverblue
01-31-2016, 12:25 PM
So, I have a theory that everyone running for POTUS (at least since 2008) has been chosen for the sole purpose to prevent the liberty vote from succeeding. You have your establishment and religious against Ron in 2008/2012. In 2016 they bring in Ted Cruz to split the liberty vote. They are covering all their bases, while pushing whichever selected candidate they see gains traction. Notice how Beck and Levin made a miraculous switch from neo-con to "liberty" just in time to push Cruz? It's a game, and Beck, Cruz and Levin are in on it.

devil21
01-31-2016, 12:30 PM
All you need to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TDXa-Whbw

ds21089
01-31-2016, 12:31 PM
I always use the rebuttal of: Rand supported McConnell before Bevin was in the race. Would you rather he backed the Democrat? Rand supported Bevin for governor. Bevin supports Rand over any other candidate. https://twitter.com/mattbevin/status/649246227587051521

McConnell helped to put Rand's Audit the Fed bill through. Cruz was only elected running on the tea party platform and promising to Audit the Fed then didn't show even though he knew months in advance when the vote would take place. So essentially..McConnell (who Rand has voted against many times) has done more to help audit the fed than Cruz.. which is sad, but what do you expect from a candidate funded by Goldman Sachs (key player in the federal reserve) who claims to want to audit it?

Paulistinian
01-31-2016, 12:44 PM
Cruz was only elected running on the tea party platform and promising to Audit the Fed then didn't show even though he knew months in advance when the vote would take place. So essentially..McConnell (who Rand has voted against many times) has done more to help audit the fed than Cruz.. which is sad, but what do you expect from a candidate funded by Goldman Sachs (key player in the federal reserve) who claims to want to audit it?

I'll bet Rand really dislikes him... I remember Ron and Rand actually campaigning for Cruz to help him win his Senate seat in the first place... He's got to feel a bit betrayed, even naive for helping him in the first place...

Suzu
01-31-2016, 12:46 PM
I still remember when he backstabbed debra medina in the tx governor's primary. Does anybody know what she's up to now?? :(

Her family has a ranch/farm in Texas. http://www.themedinafarm.com/

CPUd
01-31-2016, 01:37 PM
I'll bet Rand really dislikes him... I remember Ron and Rand actually campaigning for Cruz to help him win his Senate seat in the first place... He's got to feel a bit betrayed, even naive for helping him in the first place...

Back then, Rick Perry and Dewhurst were hated by the grassroots, supporting Cruz was more about getting an alliance with the TX grassroots + plus the state GOP (whose chair at the time is now with Team Rand), which did happen to some extent. They were not necessarily Ron supporters during the 2012 campaign (some of them definitely were), but they did play a big part in protesting the rule changes.

http://i.imgur.com/EXqKd8U.png

twomp
01-31-2016, 01:49 PM
Give it some time everyone. Beck will come around again once Rand Paul is no longer a threat to the Presidency. He will be a libertarian and a Rand Paul supporter again.

rich34
01-31-2016, 01:51 PM
So, I have a theory that everyone running for POTUS (at least since 2008) has been chosen for the sole purpose to prevent the liberty vote from succeeding. You have your establishment and religious against Ron in 2008/2012. In 2016 they bring in Ted Cruz to split the liberty vote. They are covering all their bases, while pushing whichever selected candidate they see gains traction. Notice how Beck and Levin made a miraculous switch from neon-con to "liberty" just in time to push Cruz? It's a game, and Beck, Cruz and Levin are in on it.

You're absolutely correct. That's why Cruz literally copied all of Rand's positions and mirrored his votes in congress as closely as possible with the added red meat for those like Beck. Beck can focus on the red meat and Cruz copying Rand's positions and claim he's Rand but better. All the while never mentioning Cruz' establishment ties and his campaign being steam rolled by Goldman Sachs. Sure Cruz has some grassroots but make no mistake a lot of it is manufactured by the money from Goldman Sachs, but Beck will never mention this...

GunnyFreedom
01-31-2016, 01:54 PM
And Ted Cruz endorsed RINO establishmentarian John Cornyn.

Beck is a hypocrite.

PCKY
01-31-2016, 04:33 PM
I sensed a little of that from George W. Bush when he made that comment about Cruz being an opportunist . I hadn't heard anyone say that out loud (present company excluded).

PCKY
01-31-2016, 04:35 PM
Give it some time everyone. Beck will come around again once Rand Paul is no longer a threat to the Presidency. He will be a libertarian and a Rand Paul supporter again.
Well when he does I won't be there...Beck is dead to me and so is The Blaze. I don't see any truth with them anymore.

Patrick Henry
01-31-2016, 04:39 PM
I think that The Blaze is in trouble which is good news.

loopbackz
01-31-2016, 07:03 PM
Got an answer
https://imgur.com/AbNNQIv

Paulistinian
01-31-2016, 07:07 PM
Got an answer
https://imgur.com/AbNNQIv

I read your Facebook post... Being combative doesn't win friends. Focus on where the Paul and Cruz agree and then make a case for why Paul is the best candidate to nominate to win the White House.

loopbackz
01-31-2016, 07:23 PM
I was just asking as requested in the previous threads. I agree and will continue to get out there for Paul.

Paulistinian
01-31-2016, 07:32 PM
Great! I know it's hard not to argue with these people and sometimes it seems like that is the only way to reach them but once Cruz drops out we'll need to win them over so it will be easier to do when they already have positive impression of Rand and Rand's supporters. :)

fcreature
01-31-2016, 07:36 PM
The ironic thing is that the very same deal he's complaining about - Ted Cruz was in on too. He sat with Rand and McConnell while making that deal and they both made it at the very same time, all three together.

Glenn and his followers are fucking retarded.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/27/heres-why-ted-cruz-has-already-lost-iowa-glenn-beck-lying-version/comment-page-2/

Here’s the problem….

Actually, here’s the lie…

Senator Rand Paul and Senator Ted Cruz made the same deal, together, at exactly the same time.

Stop – Repeat !

“The deal”, as Beck describes it, was actually real – and did actually take place. The deal was to go along with Senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell’s overall objectives, electoral objectives AND legislative objectives, as the GOP entered into the 2014 mid-term election cycle.

The deal, which few were tracking at the time, was a deal made just before the legislative Christmas holiday and just after congress returned the following year. “The Deal” was made in December 2013 and January 2014.

Both Senator Rand Paul and Senator Ted Cruz agreed with congressional leadership (McConnell) to go along with the GOP leadership’s electoral/legislative priorities. That was the deal.

cajuncocoa
01-31-2016, 07:56 PM
I won't be listening to know if he does. Who cares?

serenityrick
02-01-2016, 07:44 AM
Beck never said that. In fact, as recent as Friday he said that if he had the power to simply "insert" a candidate into the Presidency, Rand would be his #2.

It's true they weren't fond of his support for McConnell (honestly, I don't see how ANYONE could. Rand basically stabled his principles in order to play the typical Washington game of "you scratch my back, I scratch yours and frankly, most people are sick of that)

In fact, I would say Beck defended Rand the most out of anyone when that went down.

His co-host, Stu also agreed with Glen in terms of Rand being their #2. For whatever reason, the other co-host, Pat still holds a grudge against Rand and I think had him at 5th.

squirl22
02-01-2016, 08:58 AM
I won't be listening to know if he does

Me neither, I no longer listen to him. PBS has classical music on at the same time; I like that better.

gee_blee
02-01-2016, 11:14 AM
This is the problem, too many demagogues. Rand actively fights AGAINST McConnell on practically everything in the senate, but because of an endorsement and that he won't make it personal, that makes Rand establishment. Liberty voters are too easily spooked.

I agree, but in hindsight it was probably a terrible mistake to endorse McConnell's reelection.

(I had no problem with it at the time.)

Rand obviously endorsed McConnell for three reasons: 1) so that, as Majority Leader, McConnell would allow Rand to filibuster and bring votes such as Audit the Fed, 2) so that he'd raise money for Rand's campaign, 3) so that he'd endorse Rand, making more possible campaign donations from fat-cat establishment Republicans.

These are good reasons, but could you imagine the improved anti-establishment aura Rand would now be basking in if he'd fought against McConnell's reelection? In this climate he'd be campaigning on that.

Isaac Bickerstaff
02-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Rand was on Beck this morning, so I was listening to the run up. That jackass actually compared Cruz to Calvin Coolidge. I normally don't let talk radio affect me, but damn! that was loud profanity coming out of my mouth.

CPUd
02-01-2016, 02:53 PM
I agree, but in hindsight it was probably a terrible mistake to endorse McConnell's reelection.

(I had no problem with it at the time.)

Rand obviously endorsed McConnell for three reasons: 1) so that, as Majority Leader, McConnell would allow Rand to filibuster and bring votes such as Audit the Fed, 2) so that he'd raise money for Rand's campaign, 3) so that he'd endorse Rand, making more possible campaign donations from fat-cat establishment Republicans.

These are good reasons, but could you imagine the improved anti-establishment aura Rand would now be basking in if he'd fought against McConnell's reelection? In this climate he'd be campaigning on that.

It's really a lot simpler than that. McConnell was the only GOP in the race at that time, and both the Pauls have generally supported the incumbent GOP in local races.

laurak
02-01-2016, 02:59 PM
It's really a lot simpler than that. McConnell was the only GOP in the race at that time, and both the Pauls have generally supported the incumbent GOP in local races.

How I wish Mitch was the senior senator from TX instead of KY. Mr.sanctimonious would have done the same if no one challenger was yet to enter the race..

rich34
02-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Rand was on Beck this morning, so I was listening to the run up. That jackass actually compared Cruz to Calvin Coolidge. I normally don't let talk radio affect me, but damn! that was loud profanity coming out of my mouth.

Wow, I missed that. Obviously the old adage is true, it takes one narcissist to know another one. Which makes me wonder why Beck isn't supporting Trump. I suppose Cruz must secretly be the bigger narcissist. Which honestly wouldn't surprise me as he tries to do a better job hiding it than Trump.