PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Foundation Scandal Related to Hammond Ranch Bundy Standoff

dannno
01-28-2016, 01:16 PM
Thanks to Danke for posting this in the other thread, I thought it deserved some attention.

From the following article:

Clinton Foundation took massive payoffs, promised Hammond Ranch and other publicly owned lands to Russians along with one-fifth of our uranium ore
https://www.intellihub.com/clinton-foundation-payoffs-promised-hammond-ranch-other-publically-owned-lands-russia/

NYT Reports http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1:

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

[…]
At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

[…]

Soon, Uranium One began to snap up companies with assets in the United States. In April 2007, it announced the purchase of a uranium mill in Utah and more than 38,000 acres of uranium exploration properties in four Western states, followed quickly by the acquisition of the Energy Metals Corporation and its uranium holdings in Wyoming, Texas and Utah.

That deal made clear that Uranium One was intent on becoming “a powerhouse in the United States uranium sector with the potential to become the domestic supplier of choice for U.S. utilities,” the company declared.

[…]

While the United States gets one-fifth of its electrical power from nuclear plants, it produces only around 20 percent of the uranium it needs, and most plants have only 18 to 36 months of reserves, according to Marin Katusa, author of “The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped From America’s Grasp.”

“The Russians are easily winning the uranium war, and nobody’s talking about it,” said Mr. Katusa, who explores the implications of the Uranium One deal in his book. “It’s not just a domestic issue but a foreign policy issue, too.”

From the BML website http://www.blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php :

In September 2011, a representative from Oregon Energy, L.L.C. (formally Uranium One), met with local citizens, and county and state officials, to discuss the possibility of opening a uranium oxide (“yellowcake”) mine in southern Malheur County in southeastern Oregon. Oregon Energy is interested in developing a 17-Claim parcel of land known as the Aurora Project through an open pit mining method. Besides the mine, there would be a mill for processing. The claim area occupies about 450 acres and is also referred to as the “New U” uranium claims.

On May 7, 2012, Oregon Energy LLC made a presentation to the BLM outlining its plans for development for the mine.

The Vale District has agreed to work with Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife on mitigation for the “New U” uranium claims, which are located in core sage grouse habitat. Although the lands encompassing the claims have been designated core, the area is frequented by rockhounds and hunters, and has a crisscrossing of off-highway vehicle (OHV) roads and other significant land disturbance from the defunct Bretz Mercury Mine, abandoned in the 1960s.

However, by the fall of 2012 the company said that it was putting its plans for the mine on hold until the uncertainty surrounding sage grouse issues was resolved.

dannno
01-28-2016, 02:17 PM
bump

wizardwatson
01-28-2016, 02:49 PM
I posted concerning this topic on the original Oregon situation thread.

Here's a video by dutchsinse where he not only calls into question the uranium/gold deposits in Oregon refuge area, but Clive Bundy's ranch as well. He's commented on his Facebook that it's interesting this is getting traction now.

Anyway, here's my original post with dutchsinse video on the subject of uranium/gold deposits surrounding Bundy situations.

Source Thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?487506-Ranchers-vs-BLM-Oregon-this-time&p=6088950#post6088950

from 1/6/16

I watched a video last night that has made me even more suspicious of the Bundy situation.

It's the latest video by dutchsinse on youtube, who is an earthquake watcher. He had done some research last year into Bundy's ranch which is near the ghost town Gold Butte, Nevada. Apparently, pointing out that the BLM really wants the ranch for its gold and uranium deposits (short version). In this new video he points out that the area in question in Oregon also just happens to be rich in gold and uranium.

dutchsinse doesn't propose or outline any concrete conspiracy, but it does seem suspicious and certainly something to keep in mind when we see what happens to this land in the future.

What "work" exactly are these renegade militia men planning to do in Oregon? Whose private hands do they want to see that land in the possession of? How much do certain players involved know about the mineral deposits in all these federal lands?

Anyway, dutchsinse really raises more questions than he answers, but not far-fetched I think to believe this story about more than this veneer of cattle grazing and standing up to tyranny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpkm6iSd--c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpkm6iSd--c

dannno
01-28-2016, 03:58 PM
I posted concerning this topic on the original Oregon situation thread.

Here's a video by dutchsinse where he not only calls into question the uranium/gold deposits in Oregon refuge area, but Clive Bundy's ranch as well. He's commented on his Facebook that it's interesting this is getting traction now.

Anyway, here's my original post with dutchsinse video on the subject of uranium/gold deposits surrounding Bundy situations.

Source Thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?487506-Ranchers-vs-BLM-Oregon-this-time&p=6088950#post6088950

from 1/6/16

The reason I didn't post that video is because even though the researcher does a good job of showing the gold, uranium and diamond deposits on the land, he makes it sound like the ranchers are just as greedy for wanting the resources on THEIR land..

Spikender
01-28-2016, 04:14 PM
It's always been about resources, money, power, and globalism, and while I wasn't aware of this, it's not that shocking of a revelation.

Hillary and her hubby deserve to be shackled to a concrete wall right next to each other.