PDA

View Full Version : Keep your Eyes on the prize everyone, Kentucky Senate challenge is a non starter Rand will WIN

Joeinmo
01-26-2016, 10:15 AM
The Kentucky challenge of Rand is a non-starter, it's a politcal ploy, the mayor has no chance, he knows it, rather than worry about it, keep your eyes on the Presidential prize.

In order for someone to beat a sitting incumbent which is nearly impossible, you need to start a campaign a year out sometime in the summer of 2015.

Im done talking about the Kentucky Senate race

Joeinmo
01-26-2016, 10:49 AM
Geez people - forget the Kentucky senate race it's a ploy

TheNewYorker
01-26-2016, 10:51 AM
And Kentucky will not elect a homorsexual to Senate

derek4ever
01-26-2016, 11:04 AM
Geez people - forget the Kentucky senate race it's a ploy

Agreed! Just another distraction so the beltway can give Chump a free ride! :cool:

PCKY
01-26-2016, 12:55 PM
And Kentucky will not elect a homorsexual to Senate
That is a fact, and many Kentuckians are still smarting over the Christian t-shirt shop owner that got sued & abused by the gay nazis (Lexington chapter). I think the the national DNC needed to get someone in there to prevent the possibility of Gov. Beavin appointing an R to replace Rand if he wins the Presidency. If Rand runs unopposed he wins the Senate seat by default. The rule might not be this clear, but I don't believe Ky provides for special elections. Senators Massie has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Joeinmo
01-26-2016, 03:36 PM
That is a fact, and many Kentuckians are still smarting over the Christian t-shirt shop owner that got sued & abused by the gay nazis (Lexington chapter). I think the the national DNC needed to get someone in there to prevent the possibility of Gov. Beavin appointing an R to replace Rand if he wins the Presidency. If Rand runs unopposed he wins the Senate seat by default. The rule might not be this clear, but I don't believe Ky provides for special elections. Senators Massie has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

actually by Aug 8th the KY GOP can replace Rand on the ballot if Rand resigns

William Tell
01-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Jim Gay has no chance.

01-26-2016, 03:54 PM
Agreed. His senate seat is solid and there is nothing to worry about.

eleganz
01-26-2016, 04:25 PM
This is how you keep your eye on the prize

800,000 calls to Iowa have been reached! These students are working hard to reach the 1 million mark! You can help them by calling from home!
Here is an Instruction video --> https://youtu.be/A_K5ZR-Uj6s
Here is an Instructions guide --> https://docs.google.com/…/1D0Hjsnj6pfbUno-72GarJVcIWtj…/edit
Here is a support group for Iowa making calls --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakingCallsForRandPaul/

PCKY
01-26-2016, 09:20 PM
actually by Aug 8th the KY GOP can replace Rand on the ballot if Rand resigns
Cool! So if He wins, the Ky GOP still looks OK. They will replace him with a McConnell puppet. I think Fox will bring it up, though. Did Ryan have an opponent in 2012 in Wisconsin? I think he did.
Obama has completly destroyed the KY Democratic Party for national elections.