PDA

View Full Version : Rand endorsed by Charles Key

invisible
01-25-2016, 11:10 PM
RPF member scrosnoe has a nice little scoop on her blog, an official endorsement statement by former OK State Rep. Charles Key. Charles Key also endorsed Ron. This man is a national hero, and I'm very proud to know him and be able to work alongside him for Liberty here in OK. One of OK's most respected conservatives, this is an endorsement that carries a good deal of weight here. The link contains a short bio as well as the endorsement statement. If you want to know more about Charles Key, there is plenty written online about his efforts over many years, and well as plenty of stuff on youtube. Way to go Sandra, for getting the scoop on this!

http://okgrassroots.com/?p=617435

thatpeculiarcat
01-25-2016, 11:34 PM
Fantastic!

Oklahoma has an awful GOP: phones off, not abiding by Robert's Rules of Order, teaming up with Democrats to bar other parties from the ballot--and I'm sure the luck could go on.

It goes without saying that any endorsement from that place warms my heart. Hopefully Charles' endorsement really does carry some weight.

derek4ever
01-26-2016, 12:20 AM
Fantastic!

Oklahoma has an awful GOP: phones off, not abiding by Robert's Rules of Order, teaming up with Democrats to bar other parties from the ballot--and I'm sure the luck could go on.

It goes without saying that any endorsement from that place warms my heart. Hopefully Charles' endorsement really does carry some weight.

YES! I'm glad has some support from a former border state! If we can activate the base in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and New Mexico to help out there, it could be a pleasant surprise for Rand! :D