PDA

View Full Version : Isn't This Some Suspicious Trump Sh*t??

SilentBull
01-25-2016, 06:30 PM
We've seen the video. The one that shows Trump talking about how he's pro choice and wouldn't do anything about partial birth abortion. Look at all the money that Bush and his PAC has raised. Look at all the money that Cruz has raised.

Can someone explain to me why there isn't a TV ad in Iowa right now, showing Trump saying these things? I mean Trump is leading with evangelicals. Can someone explain this shit? Now this PAC pops up at the last fucking minute, and makes this ONLINE freaking video that no one will see before the caucus. Even if it starts playing on TV tomorrow, it may be too late.

Ted Cruz releases a TV ad hitting Trump on eminent domain? WTF? Trump said he's pro choice and Cruz decides to hit him on eminent domain?

The only campaign that released a video showing Trump saying these things was Rand's campaign and he can't put it out on TV because they lack the money.

What the hell is going on here? It's like Cruz, Bush, the whole fucking field is in on this to make sure Trump wins. WTF men? Are they just gonna make sure Trump wins Iowa and NH to keep Rand from winning, to then take Trump down after that? I smell some shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

01-25-2016, 06:35 PM
I don't get it either. That thing should be running 24/7 in Iowa.

If you have FB share it there at least.

erowe1
01-25-2016, 06:37 PM
I agree.

Remember when Kasich made an anti-Trump ad? And it didn't have any of this stuff in it. It was all about him saying incendiary things that were, if anything too much right-leaning, rather than left-leaning....while running against him in Republican primaries.

statist slayer
01-25-2016, 06:58 PM
I've been saying since last July that the other candidates are fools for letting Trump go unchallenged, especially on the airwaves.

r3volution 3.0
01-25-2016, 07:43 PM
We've seen the video. The one that shows Trump talking about how he's pro choice and wouldn't do anything about partial birth abortion. Look at all the money that Bush and his PAC has raised. Look at all the money that Cruz has raised.

Can someone explain to me why there isn't a TV ad in Iowa right now, showing Trump saying these things? I mean Trump is leading with evangelicals. Can someone explain this shit? Now this PAC pops up at the last fucking minute, and makes this ONLINE freaking video that no one will see before the caucus. Even if it starts playing on TV tomorrow, it may be too late.

Ted Cruz releases a TV ad hitting Trump on eminent domain? WTF? Trump said he's pro choice and Cruz decides to hit him on eminent domain?

The only campaign that released a video showing Trump saying these things was Rand's campaign and he can't put it out on TV because they lack the money.

What the hell is going on here? It's like Cruz, Bush, the whole fucking field is in on this to make sure Trump wins. WTF men? Are they just gonna make sure Trump wins Iowa and NH to keep Rand from winning, to then take Trump down after that? I smell some shit.

The MSM and the well-funded candidates refuse to spread this absolutely devastating information (which has been known to anyone with Google access from the start).

Meanwhile, they "attack" him on being too brash (which they know makes him more popular with the base), giving him unlimited TV time to respond to these "attacks."

Either these are the stupidest politicos to ever live, or they are intentionally promoting Trump (not that they necessarily want him to win in the end, though).

01-25-2016, 07:46 PM
The MSM and the well-funded candidates refuse to spread this absolutely devastating information (which has been known to anyone with Google access from the start).

Meanwhile, they "attack" him on being too brash (which they know makes him more popular with the base), giving him unlimited TV time to respond to these "attacks."

Either these are the stupidest politicos to ever live, or they are intentionally promoting Trump (not that they necessarily want him to win in the end, though).

Maybe both.

wetroof
01-25-2016, 07:46 PM
The reason why we haven't seen many is perhaps because every candidate besides Cruz and Rubio are in single digits. Hitting trump could benefit someone else. Now that Ted is up front his campaign is airing one. ( as of Jan 25 ) called "New York Values."

Someone keeps a register of running tv ads for the 2016 race here: http://www.p2016.org/ads1/paidads.html

nikcers
01-25-2016, 07:54 PM
Not when you realize what Trump is. The RNC did the numbers, and they needed recruits. They want the mindless ones but especially the white ones, so Trump is your posterboy. Trump is the guy who teaches you that voting republican is ok even if you used to be a democrat all of your life.

derek4ever
01-25-2016, 08:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

This would be great as a web ad and a TV ad!! :D

SilentBull
01-25-2016, 10:35 PM
The reason why we haven't seen many is perhaps because every candidate besides Cruz and Rubio are in single digits. Hitting trump could benefit someone else. Now that Ted is up front his campaign is airing one. ( as of Jan 25 ) called "New York Values."

Someone keeps a register of running tv ads for the 2016 race here: http://www.p2016.org/ads1/paidads.html

Thanks! I wasn't aware of the "New York Values" ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt3P73y1dHc

FindLiberty
01-25-2016, 10:42 PM
... I smell it too. It's that new
world order smell that's in the air!