PDA

View Full Version : Fox News releases criteria for next debate

Paulite
01-21-2016, 06:48 PM
Its the same as the fox business that just passed

Fox News tonight released its criteria for next week’s big Republican debate, and the number of candidates on the main stage could potentially be shrinking.

Any candidate who wants to be on the big primetime debate stage needs to be in the top six spots nationally in an average of the five most recent polls or, at the very least, be in the top five in Iowa in New Hampshire in an average of state polls.

Fox will be looking at polls up until those released on next Tuesday, two days before the big debate.

And yes, before you ask, yes, there will be an earlier undercard debate, and in order to qualify for it candidates need to hit at least one percent in one Fox’s five most recent national polls.

The primetime debate will be moderated by Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, and Chris Wallace; the earlier debate will be moderated by Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-news-releases-criteria-for-next-weeks-gop-debate/

SilentBull
01-21-2016, 06:50 PM
When's the cutoff?

Zippyjuan
01-21-2016, 06:52 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/21/fox-news-debate-criteria-iowa-undercard/79136650/

The last Republican debate before the opening Iowa caucuses will again feature a prime-time debate for the leading candidates and an undercard forum for the long-shots.

In criteria announced by Fox News Channel on Thursday, the Republican debate in Des Moines on Jan. 28 will also use national, Iowa and New Hampshire polls to determine which candidates are invited to participate.

According to Fox News, GOP candidates who poll in either the top six nationally or the top five in Iowa or New Hampshire will be eligible for the prime-time debate, scheduled for 9 p.m. ET. The network will look at an average of the five most recent national, Iowa and New Hampshire polls when making its determination.

Fox will also hold an earlier debate for lower-polling candidates at 7 p.m. ET, as previous debate hosts have done. At the last GOP debate in South Carolina on Jan. 14, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul refused to participate in the undercard, telling The Washington Post he was "not willing to accept a designation as a minor campaign."

Given Iowa's traditional role in winnowing the presidential field, the Jan. 28 debate would figure to be the final one with the forum that's been dubbed the "happy hour" debate.

Besides the high stakes involved being held in Iowa just four days before the caucuses, the Fox News debate will also be notable because it will feature the rematch of Donald Trump and Megyn Kelly, who will be moderating the prime-time event along with Bret Baier and Chris Wallace.

Trump and Kelly had a memorable dust-up during and after the Aug. 6 Fox News debate in Cleveland. Kelly asked Trump about his treatment of women, which led Trump after the debate to go on the attack about what he deemed unfair questioning — culminating in his controversial remark that Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever" during the debate.

Latest poll average at Real Clear Politics has Rand sixth currently in both Iowa and New Hampshire and ninth nationally (slipping behind Fiorina). http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html But that includes polls Fox has not used in the past along with others they have.

derek4ever
01-21-2016, 06:58 PM
Um, shouldn't they only include post-debate polls?? :D

Zippyjuan
01-21-2016, 06:59 PM
Um, shouldn't they only include post-debate polls?? :D

The network will look at an average of the five most recent...

derek4ever
01-21-2016, 07:01 PM

They claimed that the last time and look how that turned out!! :mad:

SilentBull
01-21-2016, 07:07 PM
I expect them to stop releasing polls right about now. Tuesday is the cutoff. Their plan is to keep him out again. It's too risky to have the voters listen to him when they're paying attention the most.

TheNewYorker
01-21-2016, 07:12 PM
Based on current last 5 polls, is Rand in?

SilentBull
01-21-2016, 07:13 PM
Based on current last 5 polls, is Rand in?

I don't think so. Although the last NH one is promising. I don't see them releasing any more of those though. Not if he's doing well.

CPUd
01-21-2016, 07:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rHxM6Ed.png
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/422tnb/i_am_senator_doctor_and_presidential_candidate/

kbs021
01-21-2016, 07:25 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-news-releases-criteria-for-next-weeks-gop-debate/

mit26chell
01-21-2016, 07:31 PM
So we should be in, but I hope Rand tells them to fuck off :)

kbs021
01-21-2016, 07:32 PM
Right now, we are NOT in. Not sure how this will turn out... We have until tuesday.

CPUd
01-21-2016, 07:33 PM
There will be 2 podiums for Kasich.

opinionatedfool
01-21-2016, 07:34 PM
They waited to see how the polls looked before announcing. Scum bags

01-21-2016, 07:35 PM
These bogus criteria by the bogus new media is really getting on my fucking nerves.

mit26chell
01-21-2016, 07:37 PM

Lollllllll. I honestly don't even care at this point. Rand will come up with something better. Fuck the media.

Peace&Freedom
01-21-2016, 07:39 PM
Rand should prepare to have a counter program scheduled against the main debate in case he is excluded again. It should be on TV this time, or else available on wider media (say live streaming on Youtube), with him and Ron live commenting on the debate, and taking questions from the net. Since Infowars is already live commenting the debate on YouTube, Rand and Ron could simply join them for the commentary.

TomtheTinker
01-21-2016, 07:42 PM
Ridiculous

kbs021
01-21-2016, 07:43 PM
Well... Either we make it, or boycott again. Simple as that.. They can't keep us from Iowa.. They are obviously 100 percent against us. We have to keep fighting.

simon1911
01-21-2016, 07:45 PM
I don't know guys. I feel like we have to be in the main debate that close to the caucus.

squirl22
01-21-2016, 07:47 PM

lol...

Theocrat
01-21-2016, 07:48 PM
Once again, this is the media deciding what the choices ought to be before anyone votes. In a sense, the media has cast their votes for the public. :mad:

kbs021
01-21-2016, 07:53 PM
IF we don't qualify, We HAVE to set something else up that will be absolutely huge. A big Rally in Iowa or something.. Good lord they want us out of this race asap. I hope Rand's team has something up their sleeve. We cannot let them destroy us.

GunnyFreedom
01-21-2016, 07:55 PM
So. Like I've been saying all along: One quarter of one point higher than whatever Rand happens to be polling at the time.

squirl22
01-21-2016, 08:14 PM
They aren't going to let him on that stage...notice how he has had no interviews on fox since he didn't go along with their game plane...other than Bill Hemmer, who was obviously very angry...yes, he needs to have a plan.

derek4ever
01-21-2016, 08:16 PM
IF we don't qualify, We HAVE to set something else up that will be absolutely huge. A big Rally in Iowa or something.. Good lord they want us out of this race asap. I hope Rand's team has something up their sleeve. We cannot let them destroy us.

I know! Let's see if the crew can come up with something soon to counter the MSM's evil machine!! :cool:

francisco
01-21-2016, 08:20 PM
Whether or not Rand makes the main stage of the debate: on 1/28 debate day, there should be a march from the 3 PM Drake University rally to the site of the 8 PM CST debate. Circle the venue with a sea of "Stand With Rand" signs. Make some noise and get some media attention! Bus supporters in from the other SFR chapter schools. Have Ron in the forefront.

Rand could live-blog the debate from outside, if he doesn't qualify for the main debate.

If it's snowing, so much the better. Hannity would be well-advised to stay out of range :cool:

Brett85
01-21-2016, 08:24 PM
This is going to make Fox News look pretty stupid if Rand gets at least third in Iowa.

Peace&Freedom
01-21-2016, 08:39 PM
Whether or not Rand makes the main stage of the debate: on 1/28 debate day, there should be a march from the 3 PM Drake University rally to the site of the 8 PM CST debate. Circle the venue with a sea of "Stand With Rand" signs. Make some noise and get some media attention! Bus supporters in from the other SFR chapter schools. Have Ron in the forefront.

Rand could live-blog the debate from outside, if he doesn't qualify for the main debate.

If it's snowing, so much the better. Hannity would be well-advised to stay out of range :cool:

30,000 + demonstrators for Rand outside the debate center might get somebody's attention.

Brett85
01-21-2016, 08:42 PM
It seems like the only way that Rand could make the debate is by getting 6th in the national polls. If three more national polls were to come out by Tuesday that had Rand ahead of Christie by a total of three points, he would tie Christie and make the debate. That's pretty unlikely at this point though.

fcreature
01-21-2016, 08:48 PM
They wait a week before the debate to say how people can become eligible, and they wait until all the polls are already released to do so thus not giving candidates a chance to qualify once they know how to qualify. Paul will miss it by like .2%.

What a sham.

Patrick Henry
01-21-2016, 08:49 PM
What a freakin' joke.

The Midnight Ride
01-21-2016, 08:53 PM
I would not be opposed if the campaign preemptively announced he was not attending. They have internal polling and can assess whether the upcoming polls will put him in the debate.

If not, establishing the narrative prior to the media setting it, in my opinion, is essential.

statist slayer
01-21-2016, 08:54 PM
The Establishment is not so slowly coalescing around Trump and trying to reduce the number of his critics in the room.

CPUd
01-21-2016, 08:56 PM
If they cut him off the stage, it could piss off reddit this time around.

francisco
01-21-2016, 08:57 PM
This is going to make Fox News look pretty stupid if Rand gets at least third in Iowa.

Not a problem, over the years they've built up quite an immunity. Looking stupid is par for the course. And their sheeple audience eats it up.

Crashland
01-21-2016, 09:05 PM
I am seeing pretty much no chance for Rand to qualify for this debate, makes me angry

adam220891
01-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Fuckin' A.

Patrick Henry
01-21-2016, 09:17 PM
I wish I could physically beat the crap out of fox news.

squirl22
01-21-2016, 09:18 PM
Where is the debate this time?

laurak
01-21-2016, 09:26 PM

Des Moines, IA

adam220891
01-21-2016, 09:32 PM
Laughable to suggest he is doing so shitty in Iowa.

Laughable.

limequat
01-21-2016, 09:39 PM
Des Moines, IA

Up Rince's Pubis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SYfdkueF0

65fastback2+2
01-21-2016, 09:40 PM
I would not be opposed if the campaign preemptively announced he was not attending.

This is what needs to happen NOW. dont wait. Call em out and stick to your guns.

65fastback2+2
01-21-2016, 09:41 PM

Iowa

I would straight up tell em you're not coming, and set up a huge set outside ala espn college gameday and get crackin with it!

65fastback2+2
01-21-2016, 09:42 PM
Rand, Ron, Thomas and a "Moderator"

http://www.gowithcd.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/3-espn-college-gameday.jpg

TomtheTinker
01-21-2016, 09:55 PM
Why does judge Nap work for these scumbags? They make me sick to my core!!!!!!!!

Natural Citizen
01-21-2016, 09:59 PM
I think that the framers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew that freaking cable news entertainment companies were running shit. I mean, this is unbelievable that they decide who participates in our nation's debates during presidential elections. And nobody is questioning it. Everyone is just running with it like it's okay and just conforming to this new American Idol type of structure. Whackobirds.

I'm glad Paul didn't conform to the fuckery last time. And I hope he doesn't conform to it when they do it again. Someone has to have some god damn fortitude.

Influenza
01-21-2016, 10:20 PM
I hope Rand doesn't go to the debate even if he does make the cut.

LibertyEagle
01-21-2016, 10:33 PM
Why does judge Nap work for these scumbags? They make me sick to my core!!!!!!!!

Uh, because he is using them to get out a message.

idiom
01-21-2016, 10:33 PM
I still favour a debate Vs Sanders in Iowa on at the same time on CNN or MSNBC.

Just go for it.

Crashland
01-21-2016, 10:49 PM
I still favour a debate Vs Sanders in Iowa on at the same time on CNN or MSNBC.

Just go for it.

Why would Sanders agree to do that when he has everything to lose and Rand has everything to gain?

Dianne
01-21-2016, 10:51 PM
I'm confused as hell. Thought next debate was going to be NBC, when GOP fired them and put it with CNN. WTF?

Leaning Libertarian
01-21-2016, 10:53 PM
I listened to the radio in the car this morning and caught Hannity's radio show. There was mention of EVERY single candidate, including Santorum and Lindsey Graham for goodness sake; but like his father, Rand has become the 13th floor in an elevator. It is like he doesn't exist, not one word. It is appalling the way they are treating him.

Dianne
01-21-2016, 10:57 PM
Mine too. I listened to the radio in the car this morning and caught Hannity's radio show. There was mention of EVERY single candidate, including Santorum and Lindsey Graham for goodness sake; but like his father, Rand has become the 13th floor in an elevator. It is like he doesn't exist, not one word.

Don't listen to FOX. They do the same exact thing MSNBC and CNN do. They just approach it differently but deliver the same message. When you think about watching or hearing FOX again... keep in mind two facts: Fact NO. 1 .. FOX is co-owned by a Saudi Prince. Fact NO 2. Fox is in the list of top ten donors for the Hillary Clinton campaign. Once you know the truth, the truth shall set you free. TURN FOX OFF FOREVER

CPUd
01-21-2016, 11:13 PM
I'm confused as hell. Thought next debate was going to be NBC, when GOP fired them and put it with CNN. WTF?

The NBC debate was scheduled for Feb 25, now it is CNN in Houston.

65fastback2+2
01-22-2016, 08:20 AM
The NBC debate was scheduled for Feb 25, now it is CNN in Houston.

I'm trying to figure out how to get tickets to go to this.

erowe1
01-22-2016, 08:50 AM
I expect them to stop releasing polls right about now. Tuesday is the cutoff. Their plan is to keep him out again. It's too risky to have the voters listen to him when they're paying attention the most.

That didn't work out too well for them last time. I think they're probably looking for a better way to keep him out of the spotlight.

TomtheTinker
01-22-2016, 09:11 AM
Uh, because he is using them to get out a message.

Uh, seems to be real effective.

erowe1
01-22-2016, 09:19 AM
Uh, seems to be real effective.

Judge Napolitano is an entertainer. They're the biggest stage he's able to perform on.

kbs021
01-22-2016, 09:35 AM
Anyone know what polls they used last time.. Trying to figure this out.. Just by looking and from what I have heard they wouldn't be counting PPP or Gravis correct? What about the KBUR poll, I don't see any information on it about how they call. Also I am not sure if they were counting NBC or CBS... I think at one point, one of those polls were not being considered. Anyone have some information on that?

squirl22
01-22-2016, 09:45 AM
Since it is in Iowa, he can organize a huge demo right outside the debate site.

laurak
01-22-2016, 09:51 AM
Anyone know what polls they used last time.. Trying to figure this out.. Just by looking and from what I have heard they wouldn't be counting PPP or Gravis correct? What about the KBUR poll, I don't see any information on it about how they call. Also I am not sure if they were counting NBC or CBS... I think at one point, one of those polls were not being considered. Anyone have some information on that?

They'll be counting the polls that will produce the desired outcome...

Brett85
01-22-2016, 09:57 AM

Rand has no chance to finish in fifth place in the Iowa or New Hampshire polls before Tuesday. His only hope to make the debate is through the national polls. If three national polls come out before Tuesday evening that have Rand ahead of Christie by a total of three points, then Rand would tie Christie and get into the debate. That's not impossible since Rand has seen a very slight uptick in the national polls while Christie has seen a slight decline. It's just unlikely that we'll even see three national polls released by next Tuesday though. But the Huffington Post page at least shows a slight increase for Rand in the internet polls. (although these won't be used by Fox News)

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-gop-primary

SilentBull
01-22-2016, 10:04 AM
That didn't work out too well for them last time. I think they're probably looking for a better way to keep him out of the spotlight.

I hope you're right but the fact that they released this criteria now that they know he doesn't qualify tells me that they're planning to do it again.

robskicks
01-22-2016, 10:14 AM

+1!!!!!!!

THAT WOULD BE EPIC

mit26chell
01-22-2016, 10:28 AM
Why can't he and Ron hold a massive rally somewhere close to the debate? Ron drew over 10k people when he did it. . . together I'm sure they could achieve the same feat again.

Valli6
01-22-2016, 10:37 AM
I feel a massive rally is truly necessary! All Paul supporters from Iowa and surrounding areas need to travel in to protest this debate, because they absolutely intend to exclude Rand Paul. Ron, Amash, Massie, Lee, ALL need to come and make the protest a bigger story than the debate!

And come up with some good civil disobedience tactics!

jkob
01-22-2016, 12:14 PM

i think this calls for snowballs

erowe1
01-22-2016, 12:37 PM
30,000 + demonstrators for Rand outside the debate
center might get somebody's attention.

I doubt it. If it's not on the news(and it wouldn't be) nobody would know it happened. It needs to be an something that will be a good use of Rand's and others' time and resources in winning over supporters.

squirl22
01-22-2016, 03:00 PM
I have been phone banking and Rand is correct in saying that his supporters are not being polled. What I am finding out is that the college students are still listed at their home phone number, ie parents. So, when you call them, the parent answers and says that the kid is in college or doesn't live there anymore. I think they must get the phone numbers from voter registration lists and the kids registered to vote at 18 and they were still at home. Cell phone numbers change, etc, so there is probably no listing of the kid's cell phone number. I am a believer that his supporters are not being polled.

jonhowe
01-22-2016, 04:08 PM
Making the criteria the same as last time isn't "keeping rand out". The older republican base is "keeping rand out" with their bloodlust and bigotry.

jonhowe
01-22-2016, 04:10 PM
... like his father, Rand has become the 13th floor in an elevator. It is like he doesn't exist, not one word. It is appalling the way they are treating him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OytJYBfwUk

You didn't realize...
You're gonna miss me, baby...

eok321
01-22-2016, 04:39 PM
The REVOLUTION will be televised rally, live from outside the debate.

Every news network bar fox would have rand on for interviews.

65fastback2+2
01-22-2016, 04:49 PM
The REVOLUTION will be televised rally, live from outside the debate.

Every news network bar fox would have rand on for interviews.

I think you could easily get NBC to do this as the RNC just dropped them.

Snowball
01-22-2016, 05:58 PM
more games from "Fox" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Fox_%28producer%29)

the only way Rand will see another debate stage from here on out is
with votes, not polls.

Alldayallie
01-22-2016, 07:24 PM
Huffington Post's aggregate national polling currently has Rand in 6th. If they use these national polls, Rand is in.

MarcusI
01-23-2016, 09:01 AM
Huffington Post's aggregate national polling currently has Rand in 6th. If they use these national polls, Rand is in.
They dont.

And with the new Fox Poll (2%), its highly unlikely that Rand will qualify :/

SilentBull
01-23-2016, 09:30 AM
Making the criteria the same as last time isn't "keeping rand out". The older republican base is "keeping rand out" with their bloodlust and bigotry.

I agree to a certain extent. I was concerned from the beginning about the fact that Rand's campaign decided to ignore the old voters completely. I said before that we needed a super PAC to help Rand with those voters.

fcreature
01-23-2016, 10:18 AM
I agree to a certain extent. I was concerned from the beginning about the fact that Rand's campaign decided to ignore the old voters completely. I said before that we needed a super PAC to help Rand with those voters.

Old people seem to vote for the perceived front runner or who they're told to vote for by media coverage. I'm not sure there is a good solution for the liberty movement getting attention from older demographics unless for some reason some day the media were to actually cover us fairly.

FriedChicken
01-23-2016, 11:37 AM
Old people seem to vote for the perceived front runner or who they're told to vote for by media coverage. I'm not sure there is a good solution for the liberty movement getting attention from older demographics unless for some reason some day the media were to actually cover us fairly.

I don't believe this is 100% true.
Rand's campaign should have run with that viral video Mike Lee posted more than it did, for example.
They promoted it on the internet but not too many old folk are going to see it on Facebook and Twitter.

They could have put together a "save social security from being looted" bundle and given it out to every old voter in Iowa and held a couple town halls in retirement communities.
Kind of like his minority outreach but for older voters.

Have a populous message of listening to everyone.

Arm chair quarterback doesn't really help anything I guess but I wish both Ron AND Rand focused much more on this demographic than they did.

clint4liberty
01-23-2016, 12:14 PM
The younger generation is trying to deciding whether or not to choose capitalism or socialism. Media outlets hope the younger soon to be college attendees and graduates shall choose free objects over freedom.

r3volution 3.0
01-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Young people are always more open to "radical" ideas, but the overwhelming dominance of the left in the schools and the media makes it likely that most will prefer the Sanders brand of radicalism, not our own. Oldsters are unlikely to change their views at all, and, since the left was also dominant in the schools and the media when they were young, those views too are most likely of the left.

CPUd
01-23-2016, 12:53 PM
I don't believe this is 100% true.
Rand's campaign should have run with that viral video Mike Lee posted more than it did, for example.
They promoted it on the internet but not too many old folk are going to see it on Facebook and Twitter.

They could have put together a "save social security from being looted" bundle and given it out to every old voter in Iowa and held a couple town halls in retirement communities.
Kind of like his minority outreach but for older voters.

Have a populous message of listening to everyone.

Arm chair quarterback doesn't really help anything I guess but I wish both Ron AND Rand focused much more on this demographic than they did.

The presidential campaign is limited in what they can do with footage from the Senate floor. It helped a little that it was posted on someone else's facebook, though.

Crashland
01-25-2016, 12:27 PM
One more day to go. I think Rand will need one or two more polls to be released by tomorrow afternoon, outperforming Bush in Iowa in order for Fox to make room for him.

CPUd
01-25-2016, 12:47 PM
I don't know of any of the regular Iowa pollsters who haven't released a poll in the last month, but I think they let him in with a tie.

SilentBull
01-25-2016, 12:51 PM
I don't know of any of the regular Iowa pollsters who haven't released a poll in the last month, but I think they let him in with a tie.

I just hope they don't decide to include KBUR just to leave him out. I'm hoping for another poll with him 2-3 points ahead of Bush.

derek4ever
01-25-2016, 12:52 PM
I just hope they don't decide to include KBUR just to leave him out. I'm hoping for another poll with him 2-3 points ahead of Bush.

Or maybe Rand beating Jeb by a hefty margin in one big poll could help too!! :D

Suzu
01-25-2016, 01:16 PM
One more day to go. I think Rand will need one or two more polls to be released by tomorrow afternoon, outperforming Bush in Iowa in order for Fox to make room for him.

Jeb is at 1% in Iowa now, according to this: http://www.weeklystandard.com/poll-jeb-at-one-percent-in-iowa/article/2000733

CPUd
01-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Jeb is at 1% in Iowa now, according to this: http://www.weeklystandard.com/poll-jeb-at-one-percent-in-iowa/article/2000733

That's the CBS/YouGov from yesterday. Current guestimations are that Fox won't include that poll in the average due to methodology.

SilentBull
01-25-2016, 01:48 PM

That's the same CBS/YouGov poll released yesterday. I'm hoping for a new NBC one before the cutoff.

CPUd
01-25-2016, 01:50 PM
ARG just released one Rand 4% Bush 3%, that should help Rand take #5 all by his lonesome.

ETA: I was already counting a previous ARG, this would replace that one, and the numbers are the same, so really no effect if they also use Fox,CNN/ORC,Loras,DMR/Bloomberg.

We do know FBN did not use more than 1 poll from a given pollster.

CPUd
01-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Magic 8 ball says Fox has contacted the campaign and Rand will be in the main debate.

Jackie Moon
01-25-2016, 06:14 PM
The presidential campaign is limited in what they can do with footage from the Senate floor. It helped a little that it was posted on someone else's facebook, though.

Right, you aren't allowed to use video from the Senate for campaign purposes.

That's why for Audit the Fed they made a video of him giving his floor speech to a camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iEgvIobQRc

It's a pretty good idea to get around the rule. I think they should have him read his articles that get published the same way.

Makes it easier for people that don't want to read, and watching him say the words helps people connect the content of the message to Rand more effectively.

derek4ever
01-25-2016, 06:16 PM
Right, you aren't allowed to use video from the Senate for campaign purposes.

That's why for Audit the Fed they made a video of him giving his floor speech to a camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iEgvIobQRc

It's a pretty good idea to get around the rule. I think they should have him read his articles that get published the same way.

Makes it easier for people that don't want to read, and watching him say the words helps people connect the content of the message to Rand more effectively.

Do any of you know if we could use audio from Rand speaking in the Senate?? :o

GunnyFreedom
01-25-2016, 08:14 PM
Do any of you know if we could use audio from Rand speaking in the Senate?? :o

We can do anything we want to, including all the Senate footage we want. Rand Paul Campaign cannot.

MarcusI
01-26-2016, 08:02 AM
They dont.

And with the new Fox Poll (2%), its highly unlikely that Rand will qualify :/

I rarely liked to revise my own statement as much as today! Never thought so many Iowa polls would come out in the last days! Depending on which polls they use, Rand is in, and I say its much more likely that he is in than not!

MarcusI
01-26-2016, 08:37 AM
Not important at all, but Jim Gilmore met the criteria for the undercard debate :) He polled 1% in the latest Fox national poll.

Anyone know when exactly Fox will release the line-up?

CPUd
01-26-2016, 09:03 AM
Not important at all, but Jim Gilmore met the criteria for the undercard debate :) He polled 1% in the latest Fox national poll.

Anyone know when exactly Fox will release the line-up?

Tonight.

supermario21
01-26-2016, 09:10 AM
Believe at 6PM during Special Report.

Patrick Henry
01-26-2016, 09:13 AM
Fox must be scrambling like mad trying to figure out how to keep Rand out of the debate.

limequat
01-26-2016, 09:16 AM
Fox must be scrambling like mad trying to figure out how to keep Rand out of the debate.

Watch for a Fox News Poll released today at 5 PM that has Rand at negative 2%

SilentBull
01-26-2016, 09:21 AM

NBC is the only one that hasn't released a poll in a few weeks, and Paul was still beating Bush in their last one, so I think Rand is safe.

derek4ever
01-26-2016, 09:22 AM
Watch for a Fox News Poll released today at 5 PM that has Rand at negative 2%

Oh, you mean like how diebold gave gore negative vote totals in fl??

CPUd
01-26-2016, 09:25 AM

I think they are preoccupied with putting together another failed strategy to take down Trump.

derek4ever
01-26-2016, 09:40 AM
I think they are preoccupied with putting together another failed strategy to take down Trump.

You hit the target 99.99% of the time, so you could be on to something! I'm not worried about the debate, since rand WILL make the debate. I want to see ron fire up the crowd on thursday, that's what i'm focusing on now!! :)

CPUd
01-26-2016, 11:18 AM
guys, Christie just got owned by the latest NH polls. Looks like it is going to be Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Kasich, Bush, Paul

Brett85
01-26-2016, 11:24 AM
guys, Christie just got owned by the latest NH polls. Looks like it is going to be Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Kasich, Bush, Paul

Christie will still make the debate because he's in the top 6 nationally.

CPUd
01-26-2016, 11:28 AM
OK I see the ABC and CNN polls just added. Rand had #6 nationally for about 5 minutes.

derek4ever
01-26-2016, 11:47 AM
OK I see the ABC and CNN polls just added. Rand had #6 nationally for about 5 minutes.

Do you have a link for that please? :D