PDA

View Full Version : "Mercola.com"e-mails 1.3 million subscribers about TEAPARTY.

Tom29
12-07-2007, 03:54 AM
Has this been brought up yet, it's just great.

Mercola.com is one of the most comprehensive Health web sites in the world dealing with everything from vaccines, to farming, and even Health Freedom. Dr. Mercola is a D.O. and has been involved in the Health and Wellness Industry for a number of years. He has never donated to any political candidate by his indication on the link above. If I were to make a guess as to "why", it is likely that he did not want to separate himself from his customers by picking one party over another. But on December 16th that will all change! He's voting with his dollars for a man of integrity and honor. He's voting for someone that will protect his business and his Health. He's voting, with his dollars, for Ron Paul! He has committed to 1.3 Million customers and readers that he will give to the Ron Paul campaign on December 16th.

xexkxex
12-07-2007, 03:56 AM
Nice! Where id you get that from? On his website?

Tom29
12-07-2007, 03:58 AM
Clickable link to the email from mercola.com (http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/11/27/finally-ron-paul-makes-front-page-of-ny-times.aspx)

I got it from dailypaul.com

Libertarian
12-07-2007, 04:00 AM
I think it is a great idea to email authors of newsletters and ask them to support RP. No matter what newsletter you subscribe to, surely Ron Paul has a position that would appeal to the author. Blast a few emails out to them asking that they endorse RP in their next issue. It's a great way to spread the word quickly.

xexkxex
12-07-2007, 04:00 AM
Clickable link to the email from mercola.com (http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/11/27/finally-ron-paul-makes-front-page-of-ny-times.aspx)

I got it from dailypaul.com

WOW...look at all of those positive comments. [/big smile] :D

Tom29
12-07-2007, 04:03 AM
A 1% conversion ratio would still be like: 13.000 donors.

Mmmm...NICE :D

theswedishchef
12-07-2007, 04:04 AM
Wow this is great.

Hopefully we will se a surge(on) :p the www.teaparty07.com site

brumans
12-07-2007, 04:07 AM
This is dated from Nov. 27th. Was that when the e-mail was sent out?

Lord Xar
12-07-2007, 04:08 AM
unfortunetly, when that was sent, the teaparty site down due to website migration issues. I 'believe" he knows about that and hopefully he will send out another email.

OferNave
12-07-2007, 04:14 AM
Wonderful!

theswedishchef
12-07-2007, 04:18 AM
unfortunetly, when that was sent, the teaparty site down due to website migration issues. I 'believe" he knows about that and hopefully he will send out another email.

no wonder if he sent 1.3 million there, I dont think many servers can deal with that =)

Benaiah
12-07-2007, 04:43 AM
no wonder if he sent 1.3 million there, I dont think many servers can deal with that =)

No. he sent this email out the 1st day of the 3 days that TeaParty07.com was down.

Jobarra
12-07-2007, 04:44 AM
I wish he had said something more along the lines of "give what you can" on Dec 16th. Right now it sounds like the people can either donate $100 or tell people about Dr. Paul. I would much rather see 2 Million donors donate $5 than 100,000 donate $100. While the processing fees would eat into that dollar amount, the overwhelming support is worth much more I think.

Benaiah
12-07-2007, 05:06 AM
$10 or more is better because $5 is the dollar amount the credit card thieves used to test cards. Don't want real life donations to get mistaken for those.

nathanielyao
12-07-2007, 05:51 AM
I've emailed Dr. Mercola when we were having problems with the teaparty07.com hosting and found out that has been and will be promoting the 16th. His latest about the 16th was sent 12/6.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/12/06/u-s-presidential-candidate-most-in-favor-of-raw-milk.aspx

troyd1
12-07-2007, 05:57 AM
I am a long time subscriber to Dr Mercola's newsletter and he does not miss an opportunity to promote Dr Paul. Actually, his newsletter is the reason I am a supporter. I had not heard of Dr Paul to any extent until he put it in his newsletter. I would encourage everyone to subscribe to Dr Mercola's newsletter exspecially people with a "condition". There is not much that cannot be cured if you get out of the pill for every occasion and condition mentality. Support our supporters! I think Dr Mercola would make a great surgeon general in a Ron Paul administration if there is such a post in his administration.