PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Truth In Media to Release Documentary on CDC Documents

ZakCarter
01-19-2016, 02:50 PM
I think this has the potential to be Ben Swann's/liberty media's 'Wikileaks" moment!

"Since 2014, Ben Swann has been investigating and reporting on the story of William Thompson, a CDC scientist who hired a whistleblower attorney and turned over to Congress thousands of pages of documents regarding a 2004 CDC study on autism and vaccines."

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 Swann will release a Truth in Media documentary which details a study of CDC cover-up and suppression of medical findings. In addition, Swann will release the Thompson documents at TruthinMedia.com to anyone who wishes to learn more about what’s inside them."

http://truthinmedia.com/truth-in-media-to-release-documentary-cdc-documents/

For Liberty!

Kotin
01-19-2016, 03:13 PM
Woooot!! Love Ben swan and his independent nature. A true trailblazer

ZakCarter
01-21-2016, 01:34 PM
Kotin, that's exactly why I work with him! :) I think we're going to turn a LOT of heads next week! We're starting to really figure out distribution and are going way beyond preaching to our liberty choir!

FindLiberty
01-21-2016, 07:26 PM
Nice, but someone needs to help him with the technical mixing / bad audio in his video tease.