PDA

View Full Version : campaign idea waste report? #Americanlivesmatter

nikcers
01-19-2016, 01:49 PM
Rand does a waste report what about the lives wasted? What about the lives lost overseas over weapons of mass destruction that started this "war on terror". People spending lives behind bars over "war on drugs". How much is the war on women gonna cost us? Hillary is dead set on war with Iran, she already wants sanctions on them again.

He probably said this in his books, but a message that the government is wrong gets washed with "inefficiency" and waste gets washed out with altruism and being "necessary". He has definitely lead people to come to this conclusion, but does anyone else have the credibility that has been on the right side of these arguments to do it? The Government and the media as it's mouthpiece have been on the wrong side of history on too many issues.

limequat
01-19-2016, 01:53 PM
Too emotional. People aren't ready to admit that lives are "wasted". When you're talking about somebody's brother or dad, you can't be so flippant.

nikcers
01-19-2016, 01:57 PM
Too emotional. People aren't ready to admit that lives are "wasted". When you're talking about somebody's brother or dad, you can't be so flippant.

That's what I thought would of been the selling point because people think Rand Paul is a Robot. I meant it as a comparison to his waste report, call it a "wronged report"

limequat
01-19-2016, 03:15 PM
OK, I gotcha, that could work.

I still find people are surprised when I tell them that the US incarcerates more people per capita than any other nation - including China.

This month:
xx black kids locked up for smoking weed
xx americans killed in xyz conflict
xx americans killed by police